Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account (917 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Axzobr: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Good morning,
The subject refers.
Please I have a relative that's age 51 and he's been trying to process getting the fund from his pension account (trust fund) since July this year.

He's left active duties since he resigned from his place of work 2011.
He has submitted all necessary documentations requested.
He was told he can only get 25 percent at first till he clocks 55
But the unfortunate thing now is that the PFA keep dragging this withdrawal; they said they are waiting for response from Abuja.

I don't know if this is the way it works

If it is not. What steps can be taken to escalate this to the appropriate authorities.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Asquare84(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Axzobr:
Good morning,
The subject refers.
Please I have a relative that's age 51 and he's been trying to process getting the fund from his pension account (pension fund) since July this year.

But the unfortunate thing now is that the PFA keep dragging this withdrawal; they said they are waiting for response from Abuja.

I don't know if this is now.

If it is not. What steps can be taken to escalate this to the appropriate authorities.

Retirement age under the contributry pension act is 50 years, so your uncle is qualified for his monthly pension

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Axzobr: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Asquare84:

Retirement age under the contributry pension act is 50 years, so your uncle is qualified for his monthly pension
Yes he is qualified that's why he been trying to get it but it seems to have lingered too long since July?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Asquare84(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Axzobr:

Yes he is qualified that's why he been trying to get it but it seems to have lingered too long since July?

Ask your relatives if he has done his data recapture, because this are some of the issue that may delay his pension
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Makingrealsense: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2020
let me follow this post
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Axzobr: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Please I need more suggestions
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Axzobr: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
I need this
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by oluseg2: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2020
I know of someone who got 25% even before clocking 40 years of age.
That was from IBTC Pension.

Axzobr:
Good morning,
The subject refers.
Please I have a relative that's age 51 and he's been trying to process getting the fund from his pension account (trust fund) since July this year.

I don't know if this is the way it works

Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Axzobr: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
oluseg2:

I know of someone who got 25% even before clocking 40 years of age.
That was from IBTC Pension.

Hmm
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by mechanics(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
The law says above 45years of age, so he's qualified.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
mechanics:
The law says above 45years of age, so he's qualified.
I know he's qualified but. It's lingering (getting too long). He's been processing it since July this year
Re: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
derrick015:

I know he's qualified but. It's lingering (getting too long). He's been processing it since July this year
Don't know what's the problem then, maybe he should go to PENCOM office and complain.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Var (pics) / Please, help a frustrated soul / What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.