Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening (9764 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View / I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Adonis86(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
HELP!!! SHE HAS REFUSED TO LEAVE BUT NOT MY CHOICE !
This Lady you're seeing by my side I don't know her ooo.
We met on Friday at a Snacks Bar. I called her to sit by my side after buying two Plates of Pepper Soup, Fried Snails and four bottles of Beer.
I took her home, one thing led to another, we had Non-stop sex till morning hoping that she will go her way but she pleaded me to spend another night again ,I accepted we had marathon sex again till day break.
I woke up to prepare for Sunday church service , gave her 10,000 Naira for her Transport fare, told her to go before I come back , drop the key under the footmat but to my greatest surprise I came back and met her ,she has Cleaned up the house, washed my dirty Clothes and prepared food with the money I gave her.
She is said to me "I don't want to go, You've been so nice to me, You'll be a Good Husband".
I'm just confused because she is not even my Choice.
Please, What advice can you give Me?

6 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Betakeshi: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by CreepyBlackpool: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Happy married life mate

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Repent from your sinful ways before it's too late. Whether na g h ọ s T you carry come house na you no know. Your eyes go clear. Randy He goat.

Go and read 1Cor 6:9,10

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Old Format....olosho wan retire for your side...

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by adajoe555: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Am laughing so hard reading this.

You have enter one chance

cheesy

17 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by kroosx: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
You've find love in a hopeless place... Marry her grin

25 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by jesse8048(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
I hate too much wire and rugs.

18 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
When be the last time you visit ur mumsi for villa or even help your siblings? because na you be the greatest mumu ever.. tueh. You carry olosho, buy am nkwobi.. come give am 10k on top.. shocked chai, for what na?? because of smelling and rotten toto lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na ur type dey watch their fellow man die of hunger because of woman. Truly, All Simps deserve to die a painful death. Tueh..

Make I talk true.. if you gimme gun if I no shot you eh.. tuehh lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Btw, Where is Palema007, Iamgrey5, Martinez39, Escabado and the rest

Modified: and you be homo sef shocked shocked I spit on your bald head.. tueh tueh tueh sad angry take am there. MUGU

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Adonis86(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
But to be sincere, I still wonder what people go to find in the church on Sunday morning after Saturday night marathon sex. Some still keep their bedfellow behind and went to confess sin in the church, but return to continue from where they stopped. During the preaching, they keep listening and in their heart trying to say God will understand.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by NiklauseFred(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pls am a fashion designer and I can make very good suit for you,incase you want to do the wedding soon. cheesy

Enjoy ur new package mate. cool

12 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Jebolala(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
��������������������� Aswear I cant stop laughing. Reminds me of a clip in Men's Club

1 Like

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Coder2Client(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
I don laff taya.

If nack don taya u, just take her out with her things in ur car to joint order for food, jejely pretend you wan piss enter your car and zoom off

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Icedplane: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sometimes marriage need to be by force.
She may be a blessing later on.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by PqsMike: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Kissiemu(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
So you think olosho no wan settle down? Your house is even fine. My own I was living in one room with my foam on the floor yet e be her like say she don see husband.

Ashewo wan take me retire. When I frustrated her no be person tell her to go

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by youngsahito(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Who no like better thing...
Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Ningen(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stop harboring strangers under your roof. Just because she's a woman or another sex worker doesn't mean you're safe or she's to be trusted.

Have some regard for your life man.
Stop being so careless and reckless.

Send her out, call for help if necessary. sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by FreeSpirited: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Next time you will use ya sense...with that 10k..u can get a cheap hotel of 3k, fvck her and give her any amount u like...ya case wouldn't have ended like this..ozuor

10 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Inside this 2020!

shocked

Lol.. like my comment if you find it hard to believe this "Lie"..!

Lol
shocked

7 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by micfoley: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
E don be for u o
Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
You guys are really trying there are something's I can't just do someone you don't know her whereabout
What if she turn into something else or she pass out what will you do angry

2 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Prof0fficial: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bros 10k is too much are you buying Land?

6 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Coder2Client:
I don laff taya.

If nack don taya u, just take her out with her things in ur car to joint order for food, jejely pretend you wan piss enter your car and zoom off
She already know his house she will definitely come back

3 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by ayesco202(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
You don buy market!

1 Like

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
she is probably homeless
anyway God don dash u wife cheesy
just marry her and start producing pickins grin

6 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Next time you will use ya sense...with that 10k..u can get a cheap hotel of 3k, fvck her and give her any amount u like...ya case wouldn't have ended like this..ozuor
some guys have mind nau cheesy
they will see a girl on the street and carry her home for nacks cheesy
if u must nack why not carry her to a hotel
ohh dem no wan spend but he has already given her 10k cheesy

5 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by damosade(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
@op, hope you done buy land or about to finish your house?

1 Like

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by jchioma: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
This appears to be the case of carrying ant infested wood home. She is not your type yet you carried her home and kept making love to her. What do you expect? She has found a friend in you and will make a good housewife. Just marry her already; all other things will fall into place.

3 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by sammysneh(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Happy married life
Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Tango123: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Adonis86:
But to be sincere, I still wonder what people go to find in the church on Sunday morning after Saturday night marathon sex. Some still keep their bedfellow behind and went to confess sin in the church, but return to continue from where they stopped. During the preaching, they keep listening and in their heart trying to say God will understand.

God created sex

God allowed bodies sex organs to work even before marriage

I am not saying fornication is good

I am saying we sre humans

And sex us not the only sin in the world

It is not worse than lying, or stealing your parents money, or being jealous

2 Likes

Re: He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Happy married life bro.
Congratulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test / Inmessage Dating App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.