Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview (1456 Views)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by Buzor16: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uchemba williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview
wach full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtcXNLTEnIs
Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
a man can live with a woman and have a family with her without marrying her... and be just as happy as any married couple out there.
Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by GraGra247(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
a man can live with a woman and have a family with her without marrying her... and be just as happy as any married couple out there.

A man can be single and happy also. Happiness is individually built and not earned by marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2020
GraGra247:
A man can be single and happy also. Happiness is individual built and not earned by marriage.

hhmm probably yeah, but then again, having a "good" woman by your side (whether married or not) will always be more rewarding that being alone.

1 Like

Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by GraGra247(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

hhmm probably yeah, but then again, having a "good" woman by your side (whether married or not) will always be more rewarding that being alone.

A man doesn't need a woman to be happy and vice versa. My point.

Society and media gave us that mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26am On Aug 10, 2020
GraGra247:

in my opinion, this has nothing to do with media nor anything else.... unless you believe that our forefathers were driven by society and media when they had a better life with good women by their side.

the reality is that a man is "happier" when sharing the burden of life (stress/worries/hard day etc) AND the good times, with a good woman by his side.... rather than keeping it bottling inside. a good woman is a helper/carer/psychologist/therapist/friend/shoulder to cry on and much more.... and as much as any man can do it alone, it makes life easier with a "good" woman by his side.
Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 10, 2020
its no big deal
u can have a babymama
or u can just live with the lady and start bearing kids if u want or u can just have a lady friend and live like that..afterall there many couples like that in nigeria
its not a must that u must marry

3 Likes

Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 10, 2020
GraGra247:

Just know you're not smart

1 Like

Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by GraGra247(m): 2:25am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

in my opinion, this has nothing to do with media nor anything else.... unless you believe that our forefathers were driven by society and media when they had a better life with good women by their side.

the reality is that a man is "happier" when sharing the burden of life (stress/worries/hard day etc) AND the good times, with a good woman by his side.... rather than keeping it bottling inside. a good woman is a helper/carer/psychologist/therapist/friend/shoulder to cry on and much more.... and as much as any man can do it alone, it makes life easier with a "good" woman by his side.

I maintain my point: A man doesn't need a woman to be happy and vice versa.

Not having a woman doesn't mean you don't have friends and relatives and colleagues you can interact with.

You're simply confined by the limited boundaries of your psychology.

Psychology sometimes is created by societal norms and re-enforced by the media.

1 Like

Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by GraGra247(m): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Just know you're not smart

Just know you're narrow minded. You lack understanding of deep things.

3 Likes

Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:37am On Aug 10, 2020
GraGra247:
I maintain my point: A man doesn't need a woman to be happy and vice versa.
Not having a woman doesn't mean you don't have friends and relatives you can interact with.
You're simply confined by the limited boundaries of your psychology.
Psychology sometimes is created by societal norms and re-enforced by the media.

the interactions you have with a friend/family is different than the one you have with a woman you share your bed with. most people dont open to their friend/family but easily open to their women. sadly, its the same societal norm that has African men have misplaced ego and not opening up to their partners, while it is obvious that sharing your worries/stress/problems with a partner, helps a great deal (and brings a couple closer). a man's ego is in the way of his happiness if he cant open up to the woman he lives with (aka his lifemate who should have his back).

a man who thinks that he can/should be happy by himself, while we all know that life is way "better/happier" when having someone by your side to share the good/bad/ugly/great/down and up etc, is the one with limited psychological boundaries.

nothing wrong by behind alone, but it makes life easier/happier with someone by your side (whether married or not)...easier/happier for the mindset;, easier/happier for your home; easier/happier to share life responsibilities etc
Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by SavageResponse(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2020
GraGra247:

A man can be single and happy also. Happiness is individually built and not earned by marriage.

This does not apply here in Nigeria

Busy body relatives and friends will pressurize you into marriage!
Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by Success20202020: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by gentlestdude(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
GraGra247:

Just know you're narrow minded. You lack understanding of deep things.
hmm
Re: Uchemba Williams Gave Reasons Why He Won't Marry In His Life In An Interview by ImaIma1(f): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Talk is cheap

(1) (Reply)

. / Please How Do I Verify My Binance / This Weird Trick Makes Girls Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.