Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (13347 Views)

I'm Very Confused With My Life. / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
IamLordKO:

The Internet is a true leveler, else a bumpkin like you wouldn't have had a privilege to interact with me. May the wrath of whatever a bumpkin like you holds dear befall on you for erroneously alleging that I told anyone to present any pictorial evidence to rubbish the ladies in question? As for other things you said, I won't say more than LOL.

I laugh when you people say things like that.

Like, who are you or what level have you attained in life for you to think I cannot relate with you? Can you tell me, please? You could have a well-paying job, mansions scattered around the country, and other inconsequential balderdash that don't bother me, but you know what? If I have the chance to meet you in person, I will stand with you face to face and yan in your face. Don't think too highly of yourself, Mr man.

And why are you throwing swear words up and down? It just goes to show the level of guilt and insecurity you harbor in your heart. Na the girls wey dey give you attention na him I dey wonder.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Klass99(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2020

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: . by Klass99(f): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020

4 Likes

Re: . by Klass99(f): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
makydebbie:

These delusional people will keep telling themselves this rubbish till they'll almost believe it. Sly human beings.

I am not even going to lie, I am still in shock. Someone actually intended to blackmail a lady with information from her CV in his possession. He would have watched these Romance/Family section wizards feast on her and we know they are always on time. Even when the lady posted her truth, they were trying to spin it. That is how jungle justice happens.

I used to think all the trolling is just trolling, but now I know better, these guys are demons. The hate is real and I have nothing on them. I don’t know that creature called LordKO, I thank God I don’t. However, he has once again knocked a life lesson into my head and I have learned this time.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
IamLordKO:

Your bias knows no bound, more so, you always try so hard to judge issues beyond your little IQ:

- Palema007 (formerly Marialavina and later Ariza) didn't send me a CV and there was no need to send me one because we ended deliberation on that on this forum, the same day issue of that job came up, because she isn't a computer engineer. Stop saying nonsense. And I didn't threatened to expose her contact here to ridicule her, instead it was when she denied that the reason why she has been acting up against me isn't because I rejected to honor her wish for us to have personal interaction outside this forum.

- About poco, I can see that some of you don't have good intention for her; what rant exactly, because I only replied her once in this thread, that was after I cautioned her in a different thread after I read through her solidarity post to palema007, of which I later found out the reason why she made the costly mistake which I'm certain she had regretted by now, unless she doesn't have shame.

Once more, I'm not an instigator in this matter, and I've no intention to destroy anyone. So, I have nothing to prove to anyone. Let whatever happened between poco and I, remains between us.

Oh, you even registered this year and here you're trying to tell me about people I have known for at least three years. LOL. In fact, you're a small fry, so I don't need to dignify you with further reply.
LordKO evidence of I wanting something with you or you keep quiet in shame.

Atleast to prove I wanted something with you offline, I must have wooed you right? Evidence of that or you remain the loser you really are right now. And at bolded, I guess you suffer memory loss too. You plainly threatened to upload evidence, WhatsApp contact,email etc here. Which I beat you to it, you didn't expect I'd exposed everything here. I took that edge you thought you had over me. Lol really what were you expecting? That I will shut up and cower away because I sent you a PM? Soooo with all your grammatical eloquence, you think so shallow? I warned you, you didn't listen. I'm not one you can bully, that you do that on a couple of threads and you got away with it doesn't mean I was caged or something. Lol... I was waiting for you to make a complete joke of yourself, to see how low you can stoop. Then you threatened when I called you out for your bullshit. Lol if only you knew how much I hate that...you wouldn't have pulled such stunt!

Now you are in self denial phase, regretting your actions, trying to act saintly. Lol grin If you aren't an instigator,what are you? Your eye don clear abi? You wan claim good LordKo. Well if you haven't noticed, a good number of people were shocked at your display and lots of respect for you gone already.They've seen the real LordKO and sadly there's nothing you can do about it. Your pretentious perfect gentleman facade as fallen! Everyone has seen the beast you really are. So spare us the sermon and take a break! We know who you are now.

Like I have typed earlier, Dey your lane. If friendly mentions could mean love letters to you, it's best we avoid each other before you place rape allegations on me. Because guess what I will remain the playful, jovial and happy Ariza I am. So dude stay your lane!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BigJoe19: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Enough. Everyone should go and sleep, it was all fun while it lasted, some people had a good laugh in this thread, others cursed, some tried to prove innocence, at the end it's just an internet fight grin grin so it's not a big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Palema007:
You plainly threatened to upload evidence, WhatsApp contact,email etc here. Which I beat you, you didn't expect I'd exposed everything here. I took that edge you thought you had over me. Lol really what were you expecting? That I will shut up and cower away because I sent you a PM?

You did well, I am very proud of you. Sometimes silence can be mistaken for guilt and if you had covered away, we won’t have an alfa male type this.

BigJoe19:
Enough everyone should go and sleep, it was all fun why it lasted, some people had a good laugh in this thread, others cursed, some tried to prove innocence, at the end it's just an internet fight grin grin So not a big deal.

Leave them to lick their wounds. May evil people swallow their words, shamefully. Amin... smiley

3 Likes

Re: . by BigJoe19: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2020
pocohantas:

You did well, I am very proud of you. Sometimes silence can be mistaken for guilt and if you had covered away, we won’t have an alfa male type this.

Leave them to lick their wounds. May evil people swallow their words, shamefully. Amin... smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Dey your dey , I dey my dey. What part of that do you not understand? Must you shalaye? Is it by force to keep dragging issues with a self absorbed schizophrenic patient? Stay your lane ooooooooooo! I take your Mama beg you!

Stay your fvcking lane!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol... Thank you Poco. I had to put a stop to whatever gimmicks he was up to grin grin
To alpha now everything nah fun, we thank God. grin grin

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Now it's obvious your madness is in-built...

I wonder who is obsessed with who now. Dude!

Stay your fvcking lane! I don't want to read latter that I came to see your parents to pay your groom price while you are busy smiling behind curtains.

Stay away from Me ooooooo. LordCinderella! Abi what manner of obsession is this?

2 Likes

Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 1:59am On Aug 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I pity you. If you know what is good for you, let whatever involvement you have with any of these E-males end on here. Them no dey tell person twice!

As for that moniker, if I tell you the main sobriquet of who runs that moniker you quoted, you will hate whatever e-yans you both have had together. Better be guided. Let whatever you have with any of them end here!

I mumu ooh. Chai! I been mumu before ooh. undecided

When I first joined, I was replying some pms because I thought I was being a good person. In fact, some even have my whatsapp number and that's my main number. I even sent "extra" things to someone right before I realised some people are not stable mentally. For more than two months now, I've stopped replying pms.

As this thing don happen like this for this thread, na so I don dey bite my fingers like crazy. Who send me message ooh? Na friendship I been dey do when I reply pms but it looks like that shit won't end well for me. If the nigga decides to act like LordKO, na im be say that thread go long pass wall of China.

God of the helpless, I been dey on my knees ooh. No let them drag me for here ooh cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 12, 2020
IamLordKO:

No one has demystified me and there's no cause for such in the first place. I ain't an effeminate element like you. As you may have observed over those years, while you were killing yourself chasing poco, she was busy chasing me. I remember that at some point in the past you used to see me as your enemy because of this same issue. I didn't say this to rubbish her.

For those who erroneously accused me of being behind some monikers that were created sometime today, I'm not behind any of them. The simple reason why I have created this one now is because I got banned because of my yesterday last reply to klass99.

Don't expect me to dignify you with a reply, in case you mention me again on this. Anyway, you should have known better before now.

I've never taken you serious and I pity anyone who does so.

You claim she was chasing you for a relationship yet you haven't dropped her pictures, phone number and real name as she requested you to do.
Guy, I don't give a fvck about what you're in real life even if you're a Governor, as far as nairaland is concerned you're a true bumpkin.

Post evidence that she was chasing after you or hide your head in shame forever, clown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 12, 2020
IamLordKO:

No one has demystified me and there's no cause for such in the first place. I ain't an effeminate element like you. As you may have observed over those years, while you were killing yourself chasing poco, she was busy chasing me. I remember that at some point in the past you used to see me as your enemy because of this same issue. I didn't say this to rubbish her.

For those who erroneously accused me of being behind some monikers that were created sometime today, I'm not behind any of them. The simple reason why I have created this one now is because I got banned because of my yesterday last reply to klass99.

Don't expect me to dignify you with a reply, in case you mention me again on this. Anyway, you should have known better before now.

And yes, you've been demystified.

Some people used to hold you in high regard because of your intellectual posts but now they'll see you for who you really are. A proud narcissistic clown.

6 Likes

Re: . by izzou(m): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

When I first joined, I was replying some pms because I thought I was being a good person. In fact, some even have my whatsapp number and that's my main number. I even sent "extra" things to someone right before I realised some people are not stable mentally. For more than two months now, I've stopped replying pms.

As this thing don happen like this for this thread, na so I don dey bite my fingers like crazy. Who send me message ooh? Na friendship I been dey do when I reply pms but it looks like that shit won't end well for me. If the nigga decides to act like LordKO, na im be say that thread go long pass wall of China.

God of the helpless, I been dey on my knees ooh. No let them drag me for here ooh cry cry

grin grin grin grin

You send nudes? grin

Because if na the op brother, na only our God of miracles fit intervene

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Most of the men here are incapable of offering reasonable arguments, just look at new fools springing up to already assume. What a thread more than ten pages of misogynist rubbish. Rubbish, don't quote me if you left your reasoning faculty in the cave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2020
IamLordKO:

Shut it! If it were game of scores, I'm certain it'll be 100 - 0 in my favour, because I've lost nothing and I've never had intention of gaining anything, unlike the two of you. Maybe this will teach both of you a great lesson that no one person has monopoly of toxicity, and I believe it must have equally thought both of you the importance of exercising your liberty within the confines of decorum. In fact, let me not see either of you constitute nuisance in different threads again.

undecidedundecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This place is really dramatic, thankGod I rarely reply mail, talkmore of giving out my number. Damn! I wouldn't want any alpha male to drag me the queen of SIMPs.

1 Like

Re: . by Klass99(f): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Hathor5(f): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Elder0001:

And yes, you've been demystified.

Some people used to hold you in high regard because of your intellectual posts but now they'll see you for who you really are. A proud narcissistic clown.

People are too easily deceived.
They read the posts of people who are good with words and no matter how empty the content of the post is, they assume intellect behind them.

At least he tries to package his comments nicely. At times you will see a comment get hundreds of likes even though it is extremely stupid but once it is on the first page and the thread hits front page, people will like it like they are sleeping in the wake state. undecided

On NL the average person can be exalted to the status of a genius.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Mumben:
Gd morning nlders, this is a family issue.
In a family where one amongst all is more privileged than the others as a result of exposure to opportunities, is it adviceable to not show your siblings the way for fear they might become rude and ungrateful in the long run?
Worthy of note is that this privileged one doesn't Dole out money anyhow whether to siblings or parents and even gets angry when his not so buoyant junior does things that involves money for d family. He sees d gesture as trying to compete with him.
Pls nlders, what is ur take on this? Honest replys

This privilege one has a witchcraft spirit. This privileged one need to go and pray. How can he be afraid that they will be rude later. He should be happy to show his siblings the way so that they can be like him and even better.
When they say some family members don't want the best for you, this privileged one is that wicked family member they are talking about. So because you are not giving your family money and someone else decides to give, you see it as a competition.
It is because you see everything as a competition that is why you have refused to help your siblings and show them what you did. You don't want them to be better than you. But guess what, their destiny is not in your hands. It is in God's hands and God will raise a helper for them with or WITHOUT your help.

1 Like

Re: . by makydebbie(f): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2020
pocohantas:

I am not even going to lie, I am still in shock. Someone actually intended to blackmail a lady with information from her CV in his possession. He would have watched these Romance/Family section wizards feast on her and we know they are always on time. Even when the lady posted her truth, they were trying to spin it. That is how jungle justice happens.

Exactly. It's so unsettling. All someone wanted was a job and this is how you're going to treat her with personal details given to you.
Not only will air headed romancelanders feast on her, they'll use her personal information against her. How can you be so evil.
Omo, these men are trash.

I used to think all the trolling is just trolling, but now I know better, these guys are demons. The hate is real and I have nothing on them. I don’t know that creature called LordKO, I thank God I don’t. However, he has once again knocked a life lesson into my head and I have learned this time.

Sis, satanic demons. How can you just hate someone who has done nothing to you because she's opinionated?
Imagine claiming you know someone offline when you don't just to score a very sick point on an online platform.
When it's not crack you're smoking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Hathor5(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am glad I did not have to stress myself much to give out the signs. Hell freaking YES, he is the dusty attention seeker freak. That guy has a notoriety for showing fake nicety, very cunning (haven't met a more cunning person in my entire life), proud and as well NARCISSISTIC. When everything went south, I regretted every knowing or having conversations with him on and off here. For anonymosity's sake, I will just end this here and I hope you get the whole drift. Many guys here don't have sense o. Thank God we had not even met physically or had any involvements, if not, na my story him for use settle scores with him fellow NL dusties. I no dey find boyfriend again, abeg. Nuff said!

Pardon my curiosity but what made you think that any interaction could end well after having seen the kind of comments this person makes on this forum?

2 Likes

Re: . by ThothHermes: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2020
One word -- Witchcraft
Re: . by ThothHermes: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Palema007:
Lol@Klass99. I have a job, a good one but it's on hold due to Covid.... I decided to do business but couldn't stand the emotions (disappointment) that comes with it, so I decided to search for a part-time one. Lol... Something to keep hands busy and of course the cash too. It's not that I'm jobless like some dunce interpreted. Lol. The reason I delayed in sending the PM self was because I was indecisive... Like what will happen to my main job when everything goes back to normal? After all I wasnt laid off and they still pay token every month, but I thought perhaps it would be a better one I can let go my current for, or probably a vendor job (I have lots of handiwork I can do too) connection etc... All these were my thoughts ooo but you know the end nah. grin . Lol I will stick to my current for now... Moreover they are making moves to get all staffs back to work already. Lol thanks for your concern smiley

As for your declaration on Unner be, Very funny ! grin grin grin . You no want them to write love story ontop your head too? grin grin . It is well.
Why you come dey shalaye na

2 Likes

Re: . by ThothHermes: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You sure say if me and you stand one place,no be you go ask for help? grin
Some of una sha
Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Need Baby Girls' Names / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.