Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:11 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (13084 Views)

I'm Very Confused With My Life. / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
LordKO should start wearing skirt already, abeg this one no be MAN grin grin

Still surprised a grown ass man will pull the "You sent a PM" stunt... grin

Which kind world do we now have self? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
LordKO:

Once more, stop feeling rejected. I don't do screenshot and other bullshits, and your pains won't do me any good because other people's pains drain me.

Stay safe and blessed.

Bye-bye!
But you promised hails

You even dared me with evidences grin Here's your post in case you have forgotten so fast. Focus on the bolded....
LordKO:

Stop feeling rejected. I didn't make my policy because of you. Anyway, I hope you won't come out to say I wasted more than two years of your life because whatever deity you serve will bear witness to me that since you declared your interest in me more than two years ago, you came into contact with me on this forum, I haven't made a serious promise to you, not even one day. It's not a must that I associate with you offline or date you or marry you - and the reason why I declined to reply your email or add you on my Whatsapp contact is personal, it's not about you being a bad person. I understand your feelings and your good wishes for me, but my hands are tied.

I'm entitled to my liberty, especially when I strive so hard to exercise it within the confines of decorum. Live and let live OK.

I warned you not to make me go low with you. Provoke me again and I will post your phone number, email address and other evidences here, since you want to be stupid.

Your plan didn't work.... Dude you gat nothing on me! Try your goodness bullshit on those who are yet to see you for who you are. Your facade fell this night.

BTW I enjoy your love tales! Damn! Netflix will hit it big if they employ you! grin 2 years of being chased grin grin grin .

Sorry oooo Cinderella! grin

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Soon it will log into it various alternate to like and launch more attacks.

All of you will meet me there! grin Very senseless entity! grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Dande55: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
cc raalshalghul,come see as feminist dey beg job for NL ooo grin grin grin
I think ya'll were self sufficient?
Independent online,another thing offline.
She even put phone number join,lol.Funny...
She has publicly said she's not a feminist. And what's wrong in looking for a job? Atleast, she's not an entitled beggars like you and your friends.

Ps: I've equally seen her attack feminists views. And also,theres is nothing wrong in being a feminist. So long as you don't go extreme with your views.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Dande55: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
Babe I'm seriously shock right now. When I told you we have more Feminine Males these days, here's a typical example.

See how this one form story ontop my Head! grin
I just read through the comments.

That tribalistic guy deserves all the savagery grin

But concerning you and Lord.ko, didn't expect him to go down that low.

Lordko, you no try atall.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dande55:

She has publicly said she's not a feminist. And what's wrong in looking for a job? Atleast, she's not an entitled beggars like you and your friends.

Ps: I've equally seen her attack feminists views. And also,theres is nothing wrong in being a feminist. So long as you don't go extreme with your views.
Lol.... You dey mind that one. grin someone that probably soaks gaari for 15 hours for it to swell before taking it. grin grin. Where searching for job turn crime I no know.
Well I'm kind of happy this dude no help oooo. Na them type go expect you to say "yes Sir" to everything dey do because they helped you. Imagine someone blackmailing me because I have a contrary opinion on his actions. grin grin

Make Jesus come already.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dande55:

I was even on about the attack on Klass, which was very unnecessary. It was a playful comment self. Dude went ballistic!

Lol Nah CinderellaKO oooo, hot cake wey Palema dey chase for two years.

Imagine the madness! grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Dande55: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
Lol.... You dey mind that one. grin someone that probably soaks gaari for 15 hours for it to swell before taking it. grin grin. Where searching for job turn crime I no know.
Well I'm kind of happy this dude no help oooo. Na them type go expect you to say "yes Sir" to everything dey do because they helped you. Imagine someone blackmailing me because I have a contrary opinion on his actions. grin grin

Make Jesus come already.
It's very terrible and a childish thing too.
Just fashy him lool
Re: . by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dande55:

me beg ke?
It's like you want carry wetin pass you.
Desist from foolishness,brother ode!

1 Like

Re: . by Dande55: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
I was even on about the attack on Klass, which was very unnecessary. It was a playful comment self. Dude went ballistic!

Lol Nah CinderellaKO oooo, hot cake wey Palema dey chase for two years

Imagine the madness! grin
Lol. Bad mouth grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2020
Dande55:

It's very terrible and a childish thing too.
Just fashy him lool
Lol I've always noticed that pettiness in him, but never knew he can stoop that low.

Babe that's it ooo, just fashy him. I can't be dragging boobs with a Man girl like me nah. grin . I don't engage girls remember? Especially a beautiful CinderellaKO grin

1 Like

Re: . by AfroKnight: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2020
The only thing that pain me here: “I don’t do nairalanders”.

Omo! E pain me. grin Are we a joke to you? O dun mi o.

But wait sef.

OP brought her matter to solve here, you people have turned it into wrestlemania. Fear Nairalanders.

I was entertained sha. Kudos. Let’s sheathe our swords.

1 Like

Re: . by LordKO(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Dande55:

The victim party has started. When she disingenuously posted the first nonsense here, I went to a dead thread somewhere to caution her, but instead of her to calm down, she came down here to proceed with her nonsense, because she has already made up her mind to visit her frustration on me.

Palema007, it's OK. Na ma personal person you still be. Trouble no good, so make we de avoid am.

10 Likes

Re: . by Dande55: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Lol I've always noticed that pettiness in him, but never knew he can stoop that low.

Babe that's it ooo, just fashy him. I can't be dragging boobs with a Man girl like me nah. grin . I don't engage girls remember? Especially a beautiful CinderellaKO grin
Lool. Yeah.
Fashy him.
Lol @ the last part.
Goodnight babe. kiss
Re: . by Dande55: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2020
LordKO:

The victim party has started. When she disingenuously posted the first nonsense here, I went to a dead thread somewhere to caution her but instead of her to calm down, she came down here to proceed with her nonsense because she has already made up her mind to visit her frustration on me.

Palema007, it's OK. Na ma personal person you still be. Trouble no good, so make we de avoid am.
Forget it, your first comments to her was unnecessary. Anyway, goodnight to you.
Just sheath your sword too.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 11, 2020
AfroKnight:
The only thing that pain me here: “I don’t do nairalanders”.

Omo! E pain me. grin Are we a joke to you? O dun mi o.

But wait sef.

OP brought her matter to solve here, you people have turned it into wrestlemania. Fear Nairalanders.

I was entertained sha. Kudos. Let’s sheathe our swords.
Lol no mind me Afro, didn't mean it that way. Some things I've seen here influenced my decision on that. Lol... Don't mind me. I've met good people here, and that decision is shaky now. But as at the time CinderellaKO referred to, I was very into it. grin grin so imagine someone pinning nonsense on me. Lol.

Anyways it's good now, I sheathe sword. grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2020
LordKO:

The victim party has started. When she disingenuously posted the first nonsense here, I went to a dead thread somewhere to caution her but instead of her to calm down, she came down here to proceed with her nonsense because she has already made up her mind to visit her frustration on me.

Just dey your lane, I no want rape allegations to follow abeg ,Cinderella. Please.... I no be your personal person oooo and no one dey play victim card. You fvck up, you are immature ! own your shiit!
Dey your lane CinderellaKO, I no want entanglement. Bye!

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Dande55:

Lool. Yeah.
Fashy him.
Lol @ the last part.
Goodnight babe. kiss
Sure... Good night dear, have a nice night rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by AfroKnight: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Lol no mind me Afro, didn't mean it that way. Some things I've seen here influenced my decision on that. Lol... Don't mind me. I've met good people here, and that decision is shaky now. But as at the time CinderellaKO referred to, I was very into it. grin grin so imagine someone pinning nonsense on me. Lol.

Anyways it's good now, I sheathe sword. grin

Nice. grin You said this monicker would be a preacher of love. But It’s like you are still Ariza, you are not a woman of preaching love. You are the war, the fight, the indaboski Mahose! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

You be Logobenz?
Re: . by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

You be Logobenz?
undecided
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
undecided

Answer!

Na you abi?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2020
AfroKnight:

Nice. grin You said this monicker would be a preacher of love. But It’s like you are still Ariza, you are not a woman of preaching love. You are the war, the fight, the indaboski Mahose! grin
Lol... Honestly these people just keep bringing this part of me, I wanted this monicker clean and peaceful but No! Probably this is just ME! . Naturally I hate threats, offline I can die if someone threaten me, ahhhhhhhhh nah fight for finish but I don't cross my boundaries. I hate confrontations self grin But you don't dare me. That's me. But I'm a preacher of love oooo, I no be indaboski abeg. grin

How far BbNaija nah? How's Laycon doing, I hope he hasn't done anything to deserve Thunder. I will check out the thread latter self.

1 Like

Re: . by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Answer!

Na you abi?
undecided
Wetin make you assume that?
Besides it seem like you like that guy ooo,you keep chasing him about and see everyone else as him undecided
Symptoms of love.
Re: . by AfroKnight: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... Honestly these people just keep bringing this part of me, I wanted this monicker clean and peaceful but No! Probably this is just ME! . Naturally I hate threats, offline I can die if someone threaten me, ahhhhhhhhh nah fight for finish but I don't cross my boundaries. I hate confrontations self grin But you don't dare me. That's me. But I'm a preacher of love oooo, I no be indaboski abeg. grin

How far BbNaija nah? How's Laycon doing, I hope he hasn't done anything to deserve Thunder. I will check out the thread latter self.

cheesy grin Fighting is not good.

As for that Laycon, he can do whatever he wants. I’ve stopped following the show for now. I no kuku get favourite this year. The housemates are either too manipulative or too gullible.

I’m sure Erica is still using his head. She will continue to do so after the show sef.

Be like say na only BrightO sabi Wetin him dey do for dat house.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy grin Fighting is not good.

As for that Laycon, he can do whatever he wants. I’ve stopped following the show for now. I no kuku get favourite this year. The housemates are either too manipulative or too gullible.

I’m sure Erica is still using his head. She will continue to do so after the show sef.

Be like say na only BrightO sabi Wetin him dey do for dat house.
I will try not to do that anymore.

Lol it's not easy to Stan Laycon, grin especially on that BbN thread, make person no go vex jump inside well. grin grin.
The housemates are superficial, very camera conscious. Na them sabi.
I will visit the thread for laughs, nothing else. I like Laycon though and really wish he win but he is making it difficult to Stan him openly grin

1 Like

Re: . by AfroKnight: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
I will try not to do that anymore.

Lol it's not easy to Stan Laycon, grin especially on that BbN thread, make person no go vex jump inside well. grin grin.
The housemates are superficial, very camera conscious. Na them sabi.
I will visit the thread for laughs, nothing else. I like Laycon though and really wish he win but he is making it difficult to Stan him openly grin

grin You are going there? Hmm.

I have to tell you. You are very brave. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 11, 2020
AfroKnight:

grin You are going there? Hmm.

I have to tell you. You are very brave. grin
I hardly comment on the thread nah..only respond to your posts, I no get strength. grin grin

When your conscience is free, you will be brave. Thanks for the compliment though grin

3 Likes

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 1:41am On Aug 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
undecided
Wetin make you assume that?
Besides it seem like you like that guy ooo,you keep chasing him about and see everyone else as him undecided
Symptoms of love.

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin

Owu nani love? Taa gbafuo dia! grin

I know say na you, if you like deny am
I che na I ga ghogbuli'm...
grin
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
ogunboy:

U had nothing on dat girl to show she disturbed u for a relationship.

U had a terrible and bad person. U could not help or assist her with her job u still came here and wanted to use d fact dat she contacted u about a job to embarass her.

Sad, really sad. Palema007, you did well by spilling it all. You can’t shame the shameless... A better job would come along.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum / Can Abortion Ever Be Justified? / Living With Extended Family - Advice Badly Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.