Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (13358 Views)

I'm Very Confused With My Life. / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Dande55: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Modulus Operandi grin grin
Lol. Okay thanks grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
everyone enjoy the show. We the FBIs are here.

Cc:Lordko
Ishilove
Hathor5
Elder001
Jornwhite
Donstan18
Plead
Zmpp
Bukatyne
Romangalactic
Arsenate
Why are you mentioning me, please?
Re: . by Joinnairalandd: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Why are you mentioning me, please?
To see what your bestie has been up to.
Re: . by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
To see what your bestie has been up to.
How very thoughtful of you. However, don't you think it is nobody's business what anyone does offline as long as it isn't illegitimate? We should learn to mind our business. The world will be a more peaceful and better place if we did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's actually not a rocket science that similar banters must involve a particular person all the time here--That should tell you something.

Of course it isn’t also rocket science that it is same people behind all the numerous monikers. Starting numerous scandals targeted at one person. Till they begin to push the idea of “Why always her?” At that point it begins to look like they really know what they are saying.

God pass all of una. Just today alone, 4 alternates. Of course it should tell us something.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Hathor5(f): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
everyone enjoy the show. We the FBIs are here.

Cc:Lor.dko
Ishilo.ve
Hathor5
Elder.001
Jorn.white
Do.nstan18
Ple.ad
Zm.pp
Bu.katyne
Rom.angalactic
Arse.nate

Don't mention me again until you have something really interesting.

*yawns*
Re: . by Kaamisha: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Klass99:

Lmao, this is classic cheesy

@ Palema, I wish I knew you were in search or in need of a job. A recruiter contacted me about a role she was trying to fill, to ask if I could recommend or send her suitable candidates. I would have gladly given you the job details and her contact info too, without you routing your application through me, that way your anonymity/mine is protected.

When we have friendly banters here (woman to woman) pls don't be afraid to reach out to some of us, about a legitimate need (like a job) I liked you from your first comment that I ever came across here, the laying children like chicken one grin It made me laugh and anyone who can make me laugh is usually likable to me.

The showdown on this thread is the reason why I prefer to engage and banter with female monikers. The male monikers you even think are sensible never cease to amaze me when they start to display their down low dirty selves, by desperately trying to humiliate a woman and threatening to post screenshots of private chats, then telling lies about how that woman was begging them for a relationship, but they ignored blah blah blah. Like Ogunboy said, these are just stupid cunts masquerading as men.

Unn.erve, so far you are the only male moniker (who seems sensible) that I banter with here. I hope you will not wake up one day too and start displaying madness like some of these cunts? Let the record show that you and I, have never exchanged PMs, emails or chats o! Our involvement starts and ends publicly on this forum. I dey fear you NL men abeg, grin

He has already posted screenshots with his main moniker. grin
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ishilove:

How very thoughtful of you. However, don't you think it is nobody's business what anyone does offline as long as it isn't illegitimate? We should learn to mind our business. The world will be a more peaceful better place if we did.

2 Likes

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Klass99:

Lmao, this is classic cheesy

@ Palema, I wish I knew you were in search or in need of a job. A recruiter contacted me about a role she was trying to fill, to ask if I could recommend or send her suitable candidates. I would have gladly given you the job details and her contact info too, without you routing your application through me, that way your anonymity/mine is protected.

When we have friendly banters here (woman to woman) pls don't be afraid to reach out to some of us, about a legitimate need (like a job) I liked you from your first comment that I ever came across here, the laying children like chicken one grin It made me laugh and anyone who can make me laugh is usually likable to me.

The showdown on this thread is the reason why I prefer to engage and banter with female monikers. The male monikers you even think are sensible never cease to amaze me when they start to display their down low dirty selves, by desperately trying to humiliate a woman and threatening to post screenshots of private chats, then telling lies about how that woman was begging them for a relationship, but they ignored blah blah blah. Like Ogunboy said, these are just stupid cunts masquerading as men.

Unnerve, so far you are the only male moniker (who seems sensible) that I banter with here. I hope you will not wake up one day too and start displaying madness like some of these cunts? Let the record show that you and I, have never exchanged PMs, emails or chats o! Our involvement starts and ends publicly on this forum. I dey fear you NL men abeg, grin

I pity you. If you know what is good for you, let whatever involvement you have with any of these E-males end on here. Them no dey tell person twice!

As for that moniker, if I tell you the main sobriquet of who runs that moniker you quoted, you will hate whatever e-yans you both have had together. Better be guided. Let whatever you have with any of them end here!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Unnerve: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lol cheesy
Re: . by Klass99(f): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I pity you. If you know what is good for you, let whatever involvement you have with any of these E-males end on here. Them no dey tell person twice!

As for that moniker, if I tell you the main sobriquet of who runs that moniker you quoted, you will hate whatever e-yans you both have had together. Better be guided. Let whatever you have with any of them end here!

Smh
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Klass99:

ROTFL grin consider me sufficiently warned but even I have been on NL long enough to know better than to take anything off this forum to the level of PMs, emails, or exchange of phone numbers.

I go the extra mile to guard and conceal my identity/privacy. For example, the email address I used to register on NL is a very fictitious one with a fake name that if you Google nothing will come up. E go hard me to give my phone number out sef

Even without legit info on you, I have seen how they generate false stories about a person just to publicly embarrass them.

The number of stories against Pocohantas alone na die. Yet, none of them can share a screenshot of emails or chats with her. None can tell us her real name and place of work, yet they claim they dated her. Lol & smh, the babe mah strong sha one attack after the other and she never deactivate, her posts on threads that hit front page still gets more likes than her haters - what does that say about her and them?

Just mind yourself.

Gone are the days I used to reply mails hook, line and sinker without even considering my privacy (because I have my full name on display), I even had to withdraw my contacts from some certain threads because, at a time, I started receiving strange calls and Whatsapp messages trolling me and even initiating friendships. Presently, I will not even REPLY to your mail except I ask you to mail me or for important reasons we have both discussed prior to the mail.

I have met good Nairalanders sha. But the bad eggs really outweigh the good numbers of people here, and those ones don't even have time for all these meaningless e-yarns. It's the jobless ones that have time to dig posts from ages immemorial to troll people. Engaged and sensible people hardly have such time. As for that moniker you quoted, be very CAREFUL. Did you see how well I emphasized the careful? Good.

For Poco, she brave wella. Too many trolls, yet she still stands. I won't be surprised to find out that teenagers are solidly behind those troll accounts. Let everyone be guided.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Smh

What na? tongue

You are exempted from the foolish ones sha.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chai. So lordko has been finally demystified on nairaland.
A day I knew would come no matter how long.
Re: . by Klass99(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, Uya I don hear. But let me ask if that moniker is Crackhaus?

Because I have seen threads where on 2 different occasions the Crack moniker did exactly the sort of thing CinderellaKO did here. One time it was with you and another time with a female moniker Fountain something. Just answer me truthfully.

I am glad I did not have to stress myself much to give out the signs. Hell freaking YES, he is the dusty attention seeker freak. That guy has a notoriety for showing fake nicety, very cunning (haven't met a more cunning person in my entire life), proud and as well NARCISSISTIC. When everything went south, I regretted every knowing or having conversations with him on and off here. For anonymosity's sake, I will just end this here and I hope you get the whole drift. Many guys here don't have sense o. Thank God we had not even met physically or had any involvements, if not, na my story him for use settle scores with him fellow NL dusties. I no dey find boyfriend again, abeg. Nuff said!

Lol grin, it was an entertaining thread for sure with very enjoyable outcomes too. I like how Palema & Poco stood their ground here and gave it to him overwhelming him to the point of creating alternate accounts. Too bad, Ogunboy's posts were deleted and his handle possibly banned, the guy has trolled me twice before but seeing him stick it to lordko was a real pleasure too. Very nice outcomes cheesy

Me too. As for that LordKO, I have always had reservations about his person too. Birds of a feather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
IamLordKO:

Before you cry murder too, kindly tell me who I offended? What is my sin? Did I make a false allegation against anyone? Did you read through my submissions from the inception?

Of course, yes. I read through your submissions from the inception. See, I have no reason to come into whatever meaningless fight you all had with yourselves, but I have one question to ask you, why did you not provide pictorial evidence to the accusations and spat you had with so-called EX-girlfriend?

Look, dey your dey, abeg. I have never really been a fan of you anyway. No hate or bile, just in case you may be wondering why. You just come off as someone who has to constantly prove himself and with your indecipherable, incoherent "vocabularies" that usually have no business adding to the context of your comments.

3 Likes

Re: . by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Of course it isn’t also rocket science that it is same people behind all the numerous monikers. Starting numerous scandals targeted at one person. Till they begin to push the idea of “Why always her?” At that point it begins to look like they really know what they are saying.

God pass all of una. Just today alone, 4 alternates. Of course it should tell us something.

grin grin grin

These delusional people will keep telling themselves this rubbish till they'll almost believe it. Sly human beings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by makydebbie(f): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Men are a plague. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: . by Iamgrey5(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga oh

Oro yi so si mi ni Enu obu iyo si
Re: . by Iamgrey5(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? / WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.