Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? (8473 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
*sigh*

Higher institutions should do and open because I don't understand the kinds of threads I'm seeing in this section nowadays undecided
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
GLYCOLYSISS and freespirited is it not possible to open a thread about redpill PDF files on Nairaland? I mean one we can all have access to? If that won't be possible then let's know how we can get them please

It's a good idea... Whatever Whatsap group available is also good place to share books.

2 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Deicide:
It's not even the women sabotaging it that's paining me, it's the simps! Or are females now creating male monikers cause it's unbelievable what comes out from their mouth.

Everyone must not be red pilled. Let them continue being Simps, e go backfire later, Dem go kom get sense.... Some women have been using alternate male monikers to comment as men on Nairaland, since 18bc. Most comments you see on Nairaland that are largely skewed in favor of women are operated by them even though their sobriquet carries a blue tag. They do it reduce backlash and advance their agendas unnoticed..... But some men still dey asslick women here too

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:

It's a good idea... Whatever Whatsap group available is also good place to share books.

Okay I'll revive one of the WhatsApp group threads now so you can add up
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Mikeangelo0433: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Drop your email,I will send them via email for you.
Best regards.
ayodejimicheal543@gmail.com thanks bro
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FanOfMyself: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good job guys.
Deny them the attention they crave for and watch them wither away and fall on your feet!
From a fellow. TRP lives on!!!

18 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When I started seeing Redpill posts on Nairaland...I started smiling, I hardly leave any comment even though I started my Redpill journey many years ago on Reddit, by reading the Trp sidebar and following the r/Trp religiously. I have loads/ scores of PDF dedicated to TRP. Today this same TRP subbreddit has been expunged from Reddit because of simps, bitter feminist and social justice warriors.
When Ubunja started the TRP awakening under another umbrella, I knew people were waking up. even though the simps were so tough on him..I was just laughing. Ubunja really tried cos it's a tough one to remove simps from the matrix.
I hardly commented on his thread cos I knew the source of his knowledge and he was doing a great job.
Truth is u can't force people to accept TRP...by the time women deal with them, sooner or later, their eyes will open..though it may be too late for them..a regret they will have.
For the ladies who think they have an iota of inkling about advicing men on game and sexual morality...The best way to deal with them is to insult their chicken brain and put them in their place rather than argue with them..or better still, ignore as if they don't exist.....

Then one negative attitude I've started seeing around many new Redpillers is their way of cussing simps. Pls, it's not necessary. When you keep saying death to simp, it only shows u are hating or in some anger phase of ingesting the TRP, which may further confuse some to think TRP is about hatred or violence. TRP is much more..even more than beating women to their sexual strategy in the sexual market...TRP is also about you as a man getting the best of your self and being the best you can be physically, socially, financially, mentally and sexually. The more deep you immerse yourself in TRP the more truth and benefits you reap....

In conclusion, meanwhile, why is it that I haven't started seeing TRP posts that emphasise on 'working out'..lol.. working out is a actually one of the corner Stone of TRP philosophy.

May we continue to grow by reading more TRP PDF and acting it out. Peace!

Hey. Please what’s the relationship between working out and the red pill?
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Westernlove: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
The ministry Is moving to the promise and permanent land...... grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by ubunja(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Inspireddd:

Hey. Please what’s the relationship between working out and the red pill?
your body is your money. Physically fit guys get sex free because they turn women on. Its the out-of-shape guys that have to pay to smash. The body game is the foundation of everything. Sex is two bodies interacting. It matters how in shape you are. Get that 6pack and abs and doors will open.

Ever noticed how these girls have pics of fit guys on their phones? Or how they like watching wrestling on TV? Or how when guys are practising football or any sports without t-shirts, girls are always near watching? They like what's on view. Get fit and get pussy bro.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Rilwayne001: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Just as a fish cannot teach the fisherman how to fish, a woman cannot teach a man how to handle women. Hence they have no idea of how the Redpill works and cannot give relationship advice for men. Only simps take relationship advice from women.

It's rather expected that they act like a rain-beaten brat when the light is continuing to cascade into the brain of men, but we men just have to stay strong. Get more educated. Read more books, try to write and raise your self esteem. These halfbaked unintelligent twerps parading themselves as feminists fear educated cum intelligent men a lot. They shiver at your eloquency and your grasp of reality. I believe while teaching the GAME, we should encourage men to develop themselves more in every important facets of life. Red pill should always come first before game. Understanding the game becomes easier when you grow yourself in tandem with the red pill.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by jaycerichh(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
And while they get pussies, they ejaculate up the spine, they don't cum around their seeds, am I right?
ubunja:
your body is your money. Physically fit guys get sex free because they turn women on. Its the out-of-shape guys that have to pay to smash. The body game is the foundation of everything. Sex is two bodies interacting. It matters how in shape you are. Get that 6pack and abs and doors will open.

Ever noticed how these girls have pics of fit guys on their phones? Or how they like watching wrestling on TV? Or how when guys are practising football or any sports without t-shirts, girls are always near watching? They like what's on view. Get fit and get pussy bro.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Zabiboy: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
ubunja:

Everyone respects you on NL (i included) but the bolded is wrong in terms of Redpill...
Yes, being Physically fit gets you pvssy and all that but It's flawed to lift solely or merely bcz of pvssy ...
You lift because you want to look good, increase testosterone, become confident, increase self-esteem and so much more....then pvssy can come in....
Honestly, telling someone to lift just so he could get laid is a NO NO for me...or we can say its redpill mis-use.

5 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by ubunja(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
jaycerichh:
And while they get pussies, they ejaculate up the spine, they don't cum around their seeds, am I right?
what??
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by jaycerichh(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
ubunja:
what??
I been reading something about semen retention, heard about it?
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by ubunja(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Zabiboy:

Everyone respects you on NL (i included) but the bolded is wrong in terms of Redpill...
Yes, being Physically fit gets you pvssy and all that but It's flawed to lift solely or merely bcz of pvssy ...
You lift because you want to look good, increase testosterone, become confident, increase self-esteem and so much more....then pvssy can come in....
Honestly, telling someone to lift just so he could get laid is a NO NO for me...or we can say its redpill mis-use.
the only part of the red pill that interests me is the sex side. I don't have time to act all high and whatever. I'm all about that pussy. Everything else is secondary. That's been my brand of the red pill. If you want self improvement just for the sake of self improvement then it's a wasted effort. All roads lead to pussy. Be it a guy studying quantum mechanics, Be it a guy getting a new car, at the end its all about getting laid. Let's not waste time pretending it's about whatever. Because go through my writeups and all you'll see is dick and pussy all over. I really don't care what image people have of me. I'm always about sex. If not. Why even bother?

16 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by ubunja(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
jaycerichh:
I been reading something about semen retention, heard about it?
sex without ejaculation. That's not for me at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Zabiboy: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
ubunja:
the only part of the red pill that interests me is the sex side. I don't have time to act all high and whatever. I'm all about that pussy. Everything else is secondary. That's been my brand of the red pill. If you want self improvement just for the sake of self improvement then it's a wasted effort. All roads lead to pussy. Be it a guy studying quantum mechanics, Be it a guy getting a new car, at the end its all about getting laid. Let's not waste time pretending it's about whatever. Because go through my writeups and all you'll see is dick and pussy all over. I really don't care what image people have of me. I'm always about sex. If not. Why even bother?

Alright man....
Noted smiley cool
Enjoy wink

5 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Just as a fish cannot teach the fisherman how to fish, a woman cannot teach a man how to handle women. Hence they have no idea of how the Redpill works and cannot give relationship advice for men. Only simps take relationship advice from women.

It's rather expected that they act like a rain-beaten brat when the light is continuing to cascade into the brain of men, but we men just have to stay strong. Get more educated. Read more books, try to write and raise your self esteem. These halfbaked unintelligent twerps parading themselves as feminists fear educated cum intelligent men a lot. They shiver at your eloquency and your grasp of reality. I believe while teaching the GAME, we should encourage men to develop themselves more in every important facets of life. Red pill should always come first before game. Understanding the game becomes easier when you grow yourself in tandem with the red pill.

Thanks man.......

We're not all gifted in all areas, so it will be a great idea if some persons can volunteer to handle other facets of Redpill asides game. Freespirited for instance MAY handle fitness for instance... Others can give "field reports" or enlighten us about redpill theory for instance.

Once again, thanks for the input

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by ubunja(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Guys join whatsapp groups. That's where all the action is happening

9 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Zabiboy:

LoL... Ubunjas misedus specializes on game. So he mostly attends to those who are interested in game... The only reason u'd want to lift iron as someone who was attracted to the redpill because of game is to have more pussy. It depends on where your attraction lies bro, maybe later on they'll now have to learn other things about TRP and what it entails generally after having a full of game. But different strokes for different folks... You can tutor about other facets of the redpill too and we'll gladly turn up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You are right to a great extent. But I knew game before stumbing on TRP. Thing is TRP is wide. GAME is a subset of TRP. Many people know game and don't bother about other TRP truths...But if u are versed in TRP, u will most definitely understand game., though the beauty of understanding game is being able to practice it when in life scenario.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
ubunja:

Can you recommend any what'sapp group pls?
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by heniford2: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
ubunja:
is it the one you usually reply message or form
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Drop your email,I will send them via email for you.
Best regards.
pls i need them too, this is my email atulegwugodswill071@gmail.com
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by jaycerichh(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
What happens to purpose ?

I disagree if everything is about getting laid sir.
ubunja:
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
jaycerichh:
What happens to purpose ?

I disagree if everything is about getting laid sir.

Guy abeg you, e go better for una to disagree for Whatsapp oh... Leave am like that... Freespirited explain something, check am out

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Guy abeg you, e go better for una to disagree for Whatsapp oh... Leave am like that... Freespirited explain something, check am out

What's that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.