Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? (8475 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Skepticus: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
@ Nyamuriflathead

I agree with your submission. As I have always said, no man should listen to or inquire from a woman about women, especially about their nature and manipulative and sordid ways. All women are basically the same.

Some foolish things I see among men who claim to be redpilled/alphas are:

(1) listening to women who are supposedly dishing out "red pill truths" or are nawalt signalling (acting decent and reasonable, and creating a reputation that she is different and cares about male issues and wellbeing).

(2) Allowing the participation and presence of women in the manosphere. The manosphere is a male space and no woman is allowed. It's even sad that I have to explain that this isn't misogynistic to certain men. No one cries misandry when women need their own space.

(3) Trusting and thinking that there are women who are sincerely opposed to gynocentrism and the benefits and power it has given to women. I sincerely don't know a zebra that believes there are lions who want to save them from other lions. grin

(4) Listening to women on what it means to be an alpha/"real man."

I think from henceforth red pill men on this forum need to learn to cogent act of ignoring simps' and women's trolling/foolish posts. They also need to learn the act of not expending so much energy engaging them or trying to prove a point.

CaveAdullam, JONNYSPUTE, Skepticus, Regex, GLYCOLYSISS,

Martinez39s, you have touched on everything that is necessary.

Red pill truths on average, are universal and everyone can relate it to it, even when it comes in different forms, and scenarios. It helps me observe the behaviours of humans, especially the thought patterns of females and their mangina ilk.

For the guys, who notice how the 2 monikers that made the Sunday thread a mad house, quietly vanished from this thread when the red pillers ignored their posts and mention? The more you respond, trying to argue your points, explain yourselves to these set of characters (who won't accept all you say, anyway) and mock them, you suck in their negative female energy and become a pathetic version of them. It kills your frame of masculinity and end up not achieving your goal. PUA/Gamers know this and would advise guys not to engage in long unnecessary conversations with their ladies of interest. If you do, you reflect a feminine behaviour and women pick on this very fast. She kicks you into the zone of other beta losers.

Most importantly, ignoring them destroys the two things modern women live and die for, ATTENTION and VALIDATION which a lot of guys still find difficult to do despite the fact that they barely get appreciated most of the time they give these ladies, undue attention and simping validation. The Red Pill constantly emphasizes this.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
I got to know TRP the ruthless and hard way ,guys. Damnit !
I wish I knew them when I was like 10 years of age,it would have saved me lots of emotions and drama.
I just SMH when I see guys trying to argue or convince some men about TRP, don't expend your energy doing that.
Accepting the redpill truth,despite it's staring you right in the face,is one of the toughest thing out there.
Coming to term that the girl you can take bullet for , don't actually love you in the sense you're being taught all your life is tough to agree to that.
Learning that all the things you have being taught since childhood about women is a lie ,it just tough to accept.
Learning about the hypergamous nature of women ,it literally kill all your desire to treat them as the angels and princesses you thought they are.
Learning about the female dual mating strategy makes it one hell of a task to take women in their late twenties serious, especially pertaining to marriage and serious commitment.
Just learning anything about redpill is a huge threat to everything you strongly believed in and what society taught you.
I don't hate men and women that ridicule the redpill message,I feel their pains.
Coming to term you have been fooled all your life ? Damnit !
I hated everything redpill then,because I perceived it as a threat to "do the right thing" I have grown up to believe.
I'm still in the anger phase guys,I feel it in my veins, blood and bone, primary reason I took a step back to absorb the redpill knowledge.
Thanks for everyone that got the balls to expose men to the nature of the women they have being dealing with all their life,I genuinely appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
I have being going through these books ( PDF) ever since I got disillusioned of the female nature;
The Rational male (1-3 ),The myth of male power,the power of pussy ( a book though for female,but will expose a guy to trick women play in regard to their most precious asset ),the manipulated man,No more Mr nice guy ( a basic on these journey) ,the selfish Gene etc.
You got any you could still recommend for me ?
Got loads of redpill Twitter handles I have been keeping up to date with,they are bomb guys.
Once more ,thanks to everyone that made it a duty to spread the redpill message.

I wish men out there will genuinely just take a look at these rabbit hole and see how deep it goes...

Hey bro...

What does trp means?

And again, could you recommend some good books on this trp to read up?

Currently, I am reading a book on "The Game" by Neil Strauss...have you read the book..does the content reflect what trp is all about?
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Skepticus:

Red pill truths on average, are universal and everyone can relate it to it, even when it comes in different forms, and scenarios. It helps me observe the behaviours of humans, especially the thought patterns of females and their mangina ilk.

For the guys, who notice how the 2 monikers that made the Sunday thread a mad house, quietly vanished from this thread when the red pillers ignored their posts and mention? The more you respond, trying to argue your points, explain yourselves to these set of characters (who won't accept all you say, anyway) and mock them, you suck in their negative female energy and become a pathetic version of them. It kills your frame of masculinity and end up not achieving your goal. PUA/Gamers know this and would advise guys not to engage in long unnecessary conversations with their ladies of interest. If you do, you reflect a feminine behaviour and women pick on this very fast. She kicks you into the zone of other beta losers.

Most importantly, ignoring them destroys the two things modern women live and die for, ATTENTION and VALIDATION which a lot of guys still find difficult to do despite the fact that they barely get appreciated most of the time they give these ladies, undue attention and simping validation. The Red Pill constantly emphasizes this.

Hey bro...

What does trp means?

Currently, I am reading a book on "The Game" by Neil Strauss...have you read the book..does the content reflect what trp is all about?
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Just drop your email,I will send them to you.

Here is my email.

charleskem4@gmail.com
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Priam:

They should Google the Streisand effect.

There's a heightened awareness by guys about the redpill principles and theory and also the manipulative nature of women which is glaring from what happened in the thread of yesterday. They invaded a thread not about women, but simps and derailed it with irrelevant drivels and still cried foul to their simping mods to come rescue them by deleting the thread. It's indeed sad.

They don't know that the more they try to suppress it, the more men are piqued to research and know more about TRP. It only takes one click on Google to get thousands is sites and YouTube videos on TRP.

Hey bro...

What does trp means?

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by angelfallz(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
I got to know TRP the ruthless and hard way ,guys. Damnit !
I wish I knew them when I was like 10 years of age,it would have saved me lots of emotions and drama.
I just SMH when I see guys trying to argue or convince some men about TRP, don't expend your energy doing that.
Accepting the redpill truth,despite it's staring you right in the face,is one of the toughest thing out there.
Coming to term that the girl you can take bullet for , don't actually love you in the sense you're being taught all your life is tough to agree to that.
Learning that all the things you have being taught since childhood about women is a lie ,it just tough to accept.
Learning about the hypergamous nature of women ,it literally kill all your desire to treat them as the angels and princesses you thought they are.
Learning about the female dual mating strategy makes it one hell of a task to take women in their late twenties serious, especially pertaining to marriage and serious commitment.
Just learning anything about redpill is a huge threat to everything you strongly believed in and what society taught you.
I don't hate men and women that ridicule the redpill message,I feel their pains.
Coming to term you have been fooled all your life ? Damnit !
I hated everything redpill then,because I perceived it as a threat to "do the right thing" I have grown up to believe.
I'm still in the anger phase guys,I feel it in my veins, blood and bone, primary reason I took a step back to absorb the redpill knowledge.
Thanks for everyone that got the balls to expose men to the nature of the women they have being dealing with all their life,I genuinely appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
I have being going through these books ( PDF) ever since I got disillusioned of the female nature;
The Rational male (1-3 ),The myth of male power,the power of pussy ( a book though for female,but will expose a guy to trick women play in regard to their most precious asset ),the manipulated man,No more Mr nice guy ( a basic on these journey) ,the selfish Gene etc.
You got any you could still recommend for me ?
Got loads of redpill Twitter handles I have been keeping up to date with,they are bomb guys.
Once more ,thanks to everyone that made it a duty to spread the redpill message.

I wish men out there will genuinely just take a look at these rabbit hole and see how deep it goes...

Men really need to read the rational male by Rollo Tomassi.
I have started pushing the book to my friends and contacts. So many of them are curious

2 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Regex: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
@ Nyamuriflathead

I agree with your submission. As I have always said, no man should listen to or inquire from a woman about women, especially about their nature and manipulative and sordid ways. All women are basically the same.

Some foolish things I see among men who claim to be redpilled/alphas are:

(1) listening to women who are supposedly dishing out "red pill truths" or are nawalt signalling (acting decent and reasonable, and creating a reputation that she is different and cares about male issues and wellbeing).

(2) Allowing the participation and presence of women in the manosphere. The manosphere is a male space and no woman is allowed. It's even sad that I have to explain that this isn't misogynistic to certain men. No one cries misandry when women need their own space.

(3) Trusting and thinking that there are women who are sincerely opposed to gynocentrism and the benefits and power it has given to women. I sincerely don't know a zebra that believes there are lions who want to save them from other lions. grin

(4) Listening to women on what it means to be an alpha/"real man."

I think from henceforth red pill men on this forum need to learn to cogent act of ignoring simps' and women's trolling/foolish posts. They also need to learn the act of not expending so much energy engaging them or trying to prove a point.

CaveAdullam, JONNYSPUTE, Skepticus, Regex, GLYCOLYSISS,

You and skepticus have said something on this very issue before. In fact Skepticus has been hammering it since the day I started following him with my other account. There was a thread where both thread owner and people in there were ignorant of STDs. They were saying not all STDs can be transmitted sexually... And I just dropped my point and ignored subsequent mentions from that thread because a lady challenged me, but her challenge wasn't worthwhile. If I had continued to argue, the next response that will dumbfound me is, This is a disease mostly carried by women, are you a woman to know if it's sexually transmitted or not?... And I'm glad I didn't reply her or anyone on that thread further. Point was dropped, whoever wishes to listen should listen.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by angelfallz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When I started seeing Redpill posts on Nairaland...I started smiling, I hardly leave any comment even though I started my Redpill journey many years ago on Reddit, by reading the Trp sidebar and following the r/Trp religiously. I have loads/ scores of PDF dedicated to TRP. Today this same TRP subbreddit has been expunged from Reddit courtesy of simps, bitter feminist and social justice warriors who kept reporting TRP on Reddit until they went into America's mainstream media to tarnish TRP saying it's misogyny and toxic masculinity being promoted...same thing the bitter post-wall feminists are doing here with the simpy mods.
When Ubunja started the TRP awakening under another umbrella, I knew people were waking up. even though the simps were so tough on him..I was just laughing. Ubunja really tried cos it's a tough one to remove simps from the matrix.
I hardly commented on his thread cos I knew the source of his knowledge and he was doing a great job.
Truth is u can't force people to accept TRP...by the time women deal with them, sooner or later, their eyes will open..though it may be too late for them..a regret they will have.
For the ladies who think they have an iota of inkling about advicing men on game and sexual morality...The best way to deal with them is to insult their chicken brain and put them in their place rather than argue with them..or better still, ignore as if they don't exist.....

Then one negative attitude I've started seeing around many new Redpillers is their way of cussing simps. Pls, it's not necessary. When you keep saying death to simp, it only shows u are hating or in some anger phase of ingesting the TRP, which may further confuse some to think TRP is about hatred or violence. TRP is much more..even more than beating women to their sexual strategy in the sexual market...TRP is also about you as a man getting the best of your self and being the best you can be physically, socially, financially, mentally and sexually. The more deep you immerse yourself in TRP the more truth and benefits you reap....

In conclusion, meanwhile, why is it that I haven't started seeing TRP posts that emphasise on 'working out'..lol.. working out is a actually one of the corner Stone of TRP philosophy.

May we continue to grow by reading more TRP PDF and acting it out. Peace!

Truth is u can't force people to accept TRP...by the time women deal with them, sooner or later, their eyes will open..though it may be too late for them..a regret they will have.

That quote is gospel.

You can't force TRP on Beta/simp men. They have to come to TRP by
1. Accident
2. Being used and dealt with by women
3. Consciously searching for answers to why things don't work out for them with women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Vyzz: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
mattfeuter:

Are you sure you want to unplug from “reality” and ready to deal with nothing but the absolute TRUTH??

grin grin

Yes I am
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Martinez39s(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Regex:
You and skepticus have said something on this very issue before. In fact Skepticus has been hammering it since the day I started following him with my other account. There was a thread where both thread owner and people in there were ignorant of STDs. They were saying not all STDs can be transmitted sexually... And I just dropped my point and ignored subsequent mentions from that thread because a lady challenged me, but her challenge wasn't worthwhile. If I had continued to argue, the next response that will dumbfound me is, This is a disease mostly carried by women, are you a woman to know if it's sexually transmitted or not?... And I'm glad I didn't reply her or anyone on that thread further. Point was dropped, whoever wishes to listen should listen.
If a Nigerian lady happens to have blue eyes, she gives birth to two daughters with blue eyes, and the husband finds out that the daughters ain't his, that lady and army of feminist/women will still say "let's do a DNA on the mother in case of baby switching." grin

Skepticus, am I lying? grin

4 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Skepticus: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Randy91:

Hey bro...

What does trp means?

TRP is short for T he R ed P ill

Some good books have been recommended by CaveAdullam. You'll find it on the 3rd or 4th page of the thread.

"The Game" by Neil Strauss touches on some red pill truths, though reasons why they work in helping them hook up with, and bed women is often vague. The book is a classic in the PUA/gaming community with Neil discussing his experiences. Neil was mentored by a guy named "Mystery". Mystery applied knowledge of social psychology and evolutionary biology, tweaking it to get women into bed.

The Red Pill reveal truths about the manipulative nature of the modern woman, the society, the dating market on men which most men are generally ignorant of. It also gives tips on how you can avoid the pitfalls and how to tip the balance in a world where men are continually holding the short end of the stick. It's not a cult, or some movement that has rigid laws. It's a philosophy and it will upturn the balance of what you have been raised to believe your whole life as a male. A man decides what he wants with his life after swallowing the red pill. There is no compulsion.

Neil's book is valuable to bed women of your choice as far as you keep your frame of masculinity and regularly swallow your red pills.

Be aware though, The PUA community which Neil Strauss is part of, is constantly at odds with the Red Pill/MGTOW (Men Going their Own Way) community because they see Red Pillers/MGTOWs (advising men to generally ignore women and develop themselves) ruining their chances of getting male clients who are seeking to attract women. The Red Killers/MGTOWs in turn, see Pick Up Artists as heartless conmen who exploit socially-awkward/low-self esteem men under the guise of helping them get women and encouraging the hypergamy and self entitlement of women.

I believe that they can both meet at a point benefitting the men folk.

3 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by angelfallz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Just as a fish cannot teach the fisherman how to fish, a woman cannot teach a man how to handle women. Hence they have no idea of how the Redpill works and cannot give relationship advice for men. Only simps take relationship advice from women.

It's rather expected that they act like a rain-beaten brat when the light is continuing to cascade into the brain of men, but we men just have to stay strong. Get more educated. Read more books, try to write and raise your self esteem. These halfbaked unintelligent twerps parading themselves as feminists fear educated cum intelligent men a lot. They shiver at your eloquency and your grasp of reality. I believe while teaching the GAME, we should encourage men to develop themselves more in every important facets of life. Red pill should always come first before game. Understanding the game becomes easier when you grow yourself in tandem with the red pill.

Just as a fish cannot teach the fisherman how to fish, a woman cannot teach a man how to handle women. Hence they have no idea of how the Redpill works and cannot give relationship advice for men. Only simps take relationship advice from women.

That quote is another gospel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Regex: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
If a Nigerian lady has happens to have blue eyes, she gives birth to two daughters with blue eyes, and the husband finds out that the daughters ain't his, that lady and army of feminist/women will still say "let's do a DNA on the mother in case of baby switching." grin

You are not lying. Even after the husband rented a private room where she gave birth surrounded with her family and her husband, she'd still ask for maternal DNA.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Skepticus:

TRP is short for [b]T[/b]he [b]R[/b]ed [b]P[/b]ill

Oh nice!!!

I am getting to learn new things about Alpha Male:

No signal/Attention, No approach!

Nice1

Where can I get more resources to readup on this!
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by angelfallz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Everyone respects you on NL (i included) but the bolded is wrong in terms of Redpill...
Yes, being Physically fit gets you pvssy and all that but It's flawed to lift solely or merely bcz of pvssy ...
You lift because you want to look good, increase testosterone, become confident, increase self-esteem and so much more....then pvssy can come in....
Honestly, telling someone to lift just so he could get laid is a NO NO for me...or we can say its redpill mis-use.

I agree with you. TRP teaches men not to do things because of women, that is a Beta man's mentality. But rather to do things because you want to do it and it brings you satisfaction. TRP teaches men to be their own mental point of origin.

2 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Rilwayne001: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

So what is the red pill

Red pill has to do with you understanding yourself and your environment. That is, understanding the bitter truth about life so as for you to understand yourself and love yourself. Understand the true fact about your ever changing environment and getting yourself accustomed to it. Part of your environment is women too. You need to understand the true women nature to get accustomed to them. Unlike what government institutions, entertainment Institution and other societal apparatus tries to paint them for us, you need to understand them for who they are, and not what they want you to see them for.

In nutshell, the red pill Makes you understand YOURSELF and YOUR ENVIRONMENT.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by angelfallz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Lol....if I hear...I just want to enjoy life and be in control of my masculinity.

A real man
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by mattfeuter(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=Skepticus post=92704471]

Most importantly, ignoring them destroys the two things modern women live and die for, ATTENTION and VALIDATION[/b] which a lot of guys still find difficult to do despite the fact that they barely get appreciated most of the time they give these ladies, undue attention and simping validation. The Red Pill constantly emphasizes this.

This right here. . . Love to see it grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Regex:

You are not lying. Even after the husband rented a private room where she gave birth surrounded with her family and her husband, she'd still ask for maternal DNA.
GBAM! You have said it all. Can't waste energy reasoning with women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Skepticus: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Regex:

MGTOW Youtuber, Darius M (Darius McCullough) once made a detailed video on this. When you are on the internet, drop your points and move on when you are in the midst of doubters. When you have to explain your points to these doubters, make it brief and don't stress it further. If you don't do this, with females, it gets worse because you'll become constantly shît-tested till you fail and be ridiculed. In real life, prove your point with your fellow men. With women, walk away, because, the moment you stress the conversation beyond a few minutes, even after proving your point, your masculine frame begins to fade off to her. You just become another nagging bîtch.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Skepticus: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
If a Nigerian lady happens to have blue eyes, she gives birth to two daughters with blue eyes, and the husband finds out that the daughters ain't his, that lady and army of feminist/women will still say "let's do a DNA on the mother in case of baby switching." grin

grin grin

You can't get far reasoning with women. It gets ridiculous by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by zakari247(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Check your mail. Take care.
thanks so much bro. I saw them.

2 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Degrezhaa: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Sent. Take care.
Bro can i also get it..
Nadison131@gmail.com
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Randy91:

Hey bro...

What does trp means?

TRP means the redpill, it's a movement that teaches men on the true nature of women and what exactly to expect from them when dealing with them.

"The game" is actually not a book I will recommend to a man at the early stage of learning about women nature,because it's more about picking up women,without necessary delving deep into the psychology of how women are hardwired and operates.
It's more of game,which will still be a disaster for any man who have not gotten immersed on redpill knowledge and women nature.
You may get success with women of course,but it's all going to happen most cases you operating from her frame,even thought you may disprove of that,but it changes nothing.
It's just a scratch on the surface of what to expect from women when you begin to delve deep into redpill.
My advice ? Drop that book for now,you don't need it,what you need now is the raw and bitter truth the redpill offers you,starting with some books I believe will be helpful and a basis for these journey that will change your life forever,and most importantly lead you to see women for who they truly are,and not what you thought they are and not what society have conditioned you to believe.
Check out these book and read them , it's gonna help you.

1-the rational male one
2-the rational male ( preventive medicine)
3- The Rational male ( positive masculinity)
--No more Mr nice guy

Please,start from these books above,when you're done ,you can proceed to other books like;

4-book of pook
5-The myth of male power
6-The manipulated man
7-The war against boys
8-Art of seduction
9-laws of human nature ( teaches you both human natures on the general )
10-power of pussy ( a book for females,but it could be a help to you in getting to know how women manipulate men with their most priced asset )
11-the predatory female etc

You can as well check on websites like ;
Therationalmale.com, illuminatedmen.com ,just the two I can remember for now.
And most importantly,ensure to checkout the redpill sidebars.
Active on Twitter ?
All the PDF books I listed,you can download them from pdfdrive.com,and you can get them by simple Google searching.
Take care bro .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Randy91:

Here is my email.

charleskem4@gmail.com
Sent some to you ,start from them.
Take care.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Degrezhaa:

Bro can i also get it..

Nadison131@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

TRP means the redpill, it's a movement that teaches men on the true nature of women and what exactly to expect from them when dealing with them.

"The game" is actually not a book I will recommend to a man at the early stage of learning about women nature,because it's more about picking up women,without necessary delving deep into the psychology of how women are hardwired and operates.
It's more of game,which will still be a disaster for any man who have not gotten immersed on redpill knowledge and women nature.
You may get success with women of course,but it's all going to happen most cases you operating from her frame,even thought you may disprove of that,but it changes nothing.
It's just a scratch on the surface of what to expect from women when you begin to delve deep into redpill.
My advice ? Drop that book for now,you don't need it,what you need now is the raw and bitter truth the redpill offers you,starting with some books I believe will be helpful and a basis for these journey that will change your life forever,and most importantly lead you to see women for who they truly are,and not what you thought they are and not what society have conditioned you to believe.
Check out these book and read them , it's gonna help you.

1-the rational male one
2-the rational male ( preventive medicine)
3- The Rational male ( positive masculinity)
--No more Mr nice guy

Please,start from these books above,when you're done ,you can proceed to other books like;

4-book of pook
5-The myth of male power
6-The manipulated man
7-The war against boys
8-Art of seduction
9-laws of human nature ( teaches you both human natures on the general )
10-power of pussy ( a book for females,but it could be a help to you in getting to know how women manipulate men with their most priced asset )
11-the predatory female etc

You can as well check on websites like ;
Therationalmale.com, illuminatedmen.com ,just the two I can remember for now.
And most importantly,ensure to checkout the redpill sidebars.
Active on Twitter ?
All the PDF books I listed,you can download them from pdfdrive.com,and you can get them by simple Google searching.
Take care bro .

Wow!!!..Thank you very much!

Stocking up my Library now!

I am not on Twitter...Just watsapp and IG
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Degrezhaa: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Sent.
Seen it boss
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Emotionss: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
FreeSpirited:
When I started seeing Redpill posts on Nairaland...I started smiling, I hardly leave any comment even though I started my Redpill journey many years ago on Reddit, by reading the Trp sidebar and following the r/Trp religiously. I have loads/ scores of PDF dedicated to TRP. Today this same TRP subbreddit has been expunged from Reddit courtesy of simps, bitter feminist and social justice warriors who kept reporting TRP on Reddit until they went into America's mainstream media to tarnish TRP saying it's misogyny and toxic masculinity being promoted...same thing the bitter post-wall feminists are doing here with the simpy mods.
When Ubunja started the TRP awakening under another umbrella, I knew people were waking up. even though the simps were so tough on him..I was just laughing. Ubunja really tried cos it's a tough one to remove simps from the matrix.
I hardly commented on his thread cos I knew the source of his knowledge and he was doing a great job.
For the ladies who think they have an iota of inkling about advicing men on game and sexual morality...The best way to deal with them is to insult their chicken brain and put them in their place rather than argue with them..or better still, ignore as if they don't exist.....

Then one negative attitude I've started seeing around many new Redpillers is their way of cussing simps. Pls, it's not necessary. When you keep saying death to simp, it only shows u are hating or in some anger phase of ingesting the TRP, which may further confuse some to think TRP is about hatred or violence. TRP is much more..even more than beating women to their sexual strategy in the sexual market...TRP is also about you as a man getting the best of your self and being the best you can be physically, socially, financially, mentally and sexually. The more deep you immerse yourself in TRP the more truth and benefits you reap....

In conclusion, meanwhile, why is it that I haven't started seeing TRP posts that emphasise on 'working out'..lol.. working out is a actually one of the corner Stone of TRP philosophy.

May we continue to grow by reading more TRP PDF and acting it out. Peace!

What people don't know is that there are thousands of silent TRP members in this forum.

In my TRP forum we currently have at about 3 thousand Redpillers in ph branch alone. The movement is real and it's getting more and more popular by the day.

Most Nairaland TRP are still in the anger stage or they have not fully understand the full/true meaning of TRP.

No need to insult, hate or disrespect anybody to show that you're TRP.

5 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by angelfallz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You are right to a great extent. But for me, I stumbled on GAME and the world of PUA, long before I met TRP, around when I was about to have my first heart break..lol...I was in year2 of my uni days. I think I was a bit smart to see the signs and run to google for some answer without wasting time and simping even though I was confused and under onenitis.....Google lead me to Books by DAvid De Angelo..and some GAME sites..I started reading and digesting. Then I broke up as adviced by the book since the signs were obvious before the babe pulled the dagger. Lol....Then I realised I needed to start learning GAME cos I was obviously clueless abt dating game.
I learnt and practised my game skill on the university campus by reading voraciously, walking up to gals randomly and going to gym regularly.. it was crazy..it was an out of the comfort zone kind of a challange, full of thrills, adrenaline, failures, rejection etc..but I had to continue......till I got to a good level...I also consciously moved with guys that seem to be good with game....and learn from them.....

Then when I now stumbled on TRP...It became easy to embrace the truth cos books on GAME had prepared me earlier, so everything about TRP wasn't too strange. The first book I read under TRP was "The manipulated Man".......I stumbled on TRP when I was researching and reading about infidelity in married women..lol.. then Google landed me on TRP on reddit.... chai! My eyes opened, all my suspicion and confusion about the female gender was finally demistified.....It was like an epiphany! that was where I understood the evils of feminism and how they are destroying men, and marriages in the Western world. Same is also going on in Africa cos of civilization and internet......
Anyway, after ingesting trp, as a guy, u can not remain the same again, and ur perspective about women and this world will change, except u fail to internalize the truth of Trp which is also possible. That's why it's called Redpill..hard to swallow, a very bitter truth.

The reason many men commit suicide after realizing their supposed faithful wife had been fvcked by the whole community..lol, and their children are actually bastard is because they don't know what we now know as Redpillers...half word is usually enough for the wise. peace

I love what you did. You went to google to search for answers, you got your answers and you started implementation.
You are a real man, real men do(take action) beta/simp men or women talk.
You learnt from the failures, the rejections that came your way while learning game and you didn't break, you didn't give up.
You even moved with guys that knew how to get women.

I DOBALE FOR YOU SIR!!!

Many guys on NL need to emulate FreeSpirited

So many guys have been hearing of Redpill on NL but very few have taken action to research it and learn more about it, even fewer have even tried to implement the one they have learnt. Some guys think it is by shouting and calling themselves "alpha"
Being an Alpha is a mindset, you as a man must work towards it

4 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
..this sounds interesting but i am lost.. what is TRP and redpillers
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

What people don't know is that there are thousands of silent TRP members in this forum.

In my TRP forum we currently have at about 3 thousand Redpillers in ph branch alone. The movement is real and it's getting more and more popular by the day.

Most Nairaland TRP are still in the anger stage or they have not fully understand the full/true meaning of TRP.

No need to insult, hate or disrespect anybody to show that you're TRP.

You are very right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) / Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.