Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Wife Is Still A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Still A Virgin (30891 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Omolola1(f): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
victorazy's post
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MzGreat(f): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
i wonder why most people here are saying what a luck man d poster is, because she was a virgin at an old age doesnt mean she's a sweet angel nw or she cant hurt a mosquitoe,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by koolchicco: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

victorazy's post
You are wicked! tongue undecided
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Omolola1(f): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
you are kind!
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by victorazy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
Not wicked but the right thing to do
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by ETOBY72: 4:39am On Feb 18, 2011
Have you ever wondered:
Is your spouse cheating on you with someone else?
Is your daughter dating an asshole or a rapist?
Is your business partner making backroom deals?
Are your kids secretly buying drugs?

Now you can finally get the answers you deserve by turning your phone in to the ultimate information gathering tool!

No need to carry on wishing you knew what was going on, you can easily find out today. Why punish yourself any longer? Check what your kids, spouse, or partner are up to - and get peace of mind!

INSTALL IN MINUTES.

Listen to another person's phone Conversation (You can listen to the phone conversations of your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or anybody. You can also receive same copy of sms sent to another phone in your phone.

Price N18,000:00 Contact: etoby72@yahoo.com Text Only: 07067442677
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by roymary: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
@Poster

Its simple or are you toothless? If your dentition don't work it out; then try apply Chinese balm before sticking your gbola.

Bottom line-------Use your teeth or apply Chinese Balm in her kini.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
Bros am hapi 4 u ooo. . . Cos ma wife is an Opposite of ur wife's plight. . .too wide that i require supplementary aids shocked shocked wink
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by roymary: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^^

No food for you if your wife should read what you wrote!!!
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by amumex: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
My people what ever that is good deserve praises, to be a virgin till marriage is wonderful and there so many of her type out there so guys if you need one for marriage my sister is here, note she is not seaching
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
Haba Mary, is it now a crime to speak the truth?
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by roymary: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^^

Mary? oh no, check my profile
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Ultrame(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
El Guapo:

Bros am hapi 4 u ooo. . . Cos ma wife is an Opposite of your wife's plight. . .too wide that i require supplementary aids shocked shocked wink

Oga you're too funny!!! [size=5pt]But do you know your wife might also think your weenie is too small? [/size]
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^ Really? well am a product of the joke section, just came over to una section to see whats cooking grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
roymary:

^^^^

Mary? oh no, check my profile

Then go change ur name cheesy cheesy angry
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by kandiikane(m): 4:18am On Jul 16, 2011
Jisos, see these self proclaimed doctors, gynecologist and psychologists!

See one asking whether the wife has suffered molestation as a child? What the fu[i]c[/i]k? The man just asked for any easier way to access her wife. .Chineke!! Another even suggested the use of teeth, Lmao!

Abeg, what is the advice on how to deflower a man? LMFAOOOOO!!
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by LesbianBoy(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2011
@op u r not lucky o! Dnt let all telling u,u r deceive u, now u ladies see y most guys dnt wanna wait! After suffering waiting all becos u wanna marry a vargin u still suffer after marriage again
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2011
could it be;

Vaginismus

Vaginismus is a condition where there is involuntary tightness of the womanliness during attempted intercourse. The tightness is actually caused by involuntary contractions of the pelvic floor muscles surrounding the womanliness. The woman does not directly control or 'will' the tightness to occur; it is an involuntary pelvic response. She may not even have any awareness that the muscle response is causing the tightness or penetration problem.

In some cases vaginismus tightness may begin to cause burning, pain, or stinging during intercourse. In other cases, penetration may be difficult or completely impossible. Vaginismus is the main cause of unconsummated relationships. [/b]The tightness can be so restrictive that the opening to the womanliness is 'closed off' altogether and the man is unable to insert his joystick. The pain of vaginismus ends when the intimate attempt stops, and usually intercourse must be halted due to pain or discomfort.
[b]
Types of vaginismus

When a woman has never at any time been able to have pain-free intercourse due to this muscle spasm her condition is known as primary vaginismus. Some women with primary vaginismus are unable to wear tampons and/or complete pelvic exams. Many couples are unable to consummate their relationship due to primary vaginismus.

Vaginismus can also develop later in life, even after many years of pleasurable intercourse. This type of condition, known as secondary vaginismus, is usually precipitated by a medical condition, traumatic event, childbirth, surgery, or life-change (menopause).

Vaginismus is treatable

Vaginismus is highly treatable and a full recovery from vaginismus is the normal outcome of treatment. Successful vaginismus treatment does not require drugs, surgery, hypnosis, nor any other complex invasive technique. Following a straight-forward program, pain-free and pleasurable intercourse is attainable for most couples.

Effective vaginismus treatment focuses on retraining the pelvic floor to eliminate involuntary muscle reactions that produce tightness or pain. Learning how to identify, selectively control, exercise and retrain the pelvic muscles to reduce pain and alleviate penetration tightness and difficulties is an important step in vaginismus treatment.

For women with penetration difficulties or pain, techniques must be learned to allow initial entry without pain. In this step, women practice pubococcygeus (PC) muscle control techniques as they allow the entry of a small object (cotton swab, tampon, or finger) into their vagina, working completely under their control and pace. Any involuntary muscle contractions that had previously closed the entrance to the vagina and prevented penetration are overridden

Exercises are designed to educate, build sexual trust and intimacy, and complete the transition to full sexual intercourse free of pain. Couples can begin to enjoy pleasure with intercourse,

GOOD LUCK you may need a second honey moon for real.This can be quite frustrating. But you shall overcome. wink
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by kandiikane(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^I thought of that but then I thought the woman is just been frigid but that could apply the best gyno post. .
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Nekai(f): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Bros am hapi 4 u ooo. . . Cos ma wife is an Opposite of your wife's plight. . .too wide that i require supplementary aids shocked shocked wink

Ultrame:

Oga you're too funny!!! [size=5pt]But do you know your wife might also think your weenie is too small? [/size]

El Guapo:

^^ Really? well am a product of the joke section, just came over to una section to see whats cooking grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MMM2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2011
op
dont disvirgin her,

leave her so she will born J for u. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by kandiikane(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
M M M, could do with a better picture but you are attractive.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by ebenezer95(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
maybe na the level way she dey take chop you be that who knows?, ask her why is she keeping the shit till this age ? what a f u c k ? girl like this are dangerous after having the testing of the sex she might turn to something else , am so sorry for you ,the girl is very smart, a girl like that can Bleep anything and you will still having that trust for her grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by ebenezer95(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
i don't trust Virgin girls , she will like to test another man someday is better to get married to a girl who have tired of it
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Rocktation(f): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
A friend once told me that he got his wife tipsy. The deed was done by the time she regained full consciousness in the morning.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MMM2(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2011
kandiikane:

M M M, could do with a better picture but you are  attractive.

But what kind of picture? angry
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by kandiikane(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
Nor vex nah, ahh, if you frown face so you go old quick. .

A nice normal one, clear one, maybe not smiling so much?kekekeke. . . What are you? where are you from? Don't worry im not hitting on you just innocent kwesuns tongue
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MMM2(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
am a human being wink
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by kandiikane(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
kekekekeke, I leave you to it then. . cool
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MMM2(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^^
No,
Ok am ready 4 ur exams question.
1. angry
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by kandiikane(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
Ok,
what is your nationality?

When are you changing picture?
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MMM2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
1.9ja

2. Dont u like my pic? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.