Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel (17681 Views)

Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by DoubleEngine007: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
No body gives a fuckkkk about their Carl care

All these crap organisation and their dog shit phones
To all my real niggarrrz
Don't waste your money on this dog shit
Especially if you multitask with your phone twenty four hours non stop.....just imagine say you put wechat, Grindr, tiktok, two messanger, lumen, kwai, hangout, nord vpn three versions of WhatsApp, cyberghost for this oppo phone, ......the phone go crash na
Go for iPhone and Samsung...or if your money nor reach then go for huwaei
Weeed ......What am i even saying.....even the huwaei is fuckkking expensive
Your own don pass be careful o
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by naijaguy1234(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by CareerBegger: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2020
yellowgarri2:
How much will it cost me to replace the calibrator of Tecno Spark 4?
you see life?
Isn't that the phone you acquired through your careerbegging?
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2020
I remember when I spent 23k the change my phone screen the stuff didn't even stay up to a month it developed another problem.. the guy I complained to gave a very rude answer. I felt like killing him
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Higgies:
Carlcare are like RobinHood
or even worse cause they robbing we the poor for the rich.

Last December I took my Itel P33 to Ikeja office to change the touchpad, they said 7k flat.
I left for computer village just by their corner and fix it #1700.

And it's not even as if they repair phones in anyway different.
There unnecessary delays is even more annoying.
You don't walk in and walkout with your phone fixed in a jiffy... na to go come back after several working days.

Take your phone to them at your own risk !
You dey lie.#1,700 to change touchpad?Haba
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by nnamdi640: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Bomed62519:
Good
how long will the 8g last for mtn
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Realtalk20: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

To all my real niggarrrz
Especially if you multitask with your phone twenty four hours non stop.....just imagine say you put wechat, Grindr, tiktok, two messanger, lumen, kwai, hangout, nord vpn three versions of WhatsApp, cyberghost, Instagram, tinder, meetme, poi( plenty of fish) for this oppo phone, ......the phone go crash na

Best comment here
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Anyiamaka: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
No! I will never buy a techno, infinix, itel, oppo phone again. Never!
Carlcare does not repair any phone that is over 2years in the market and these brands often expire after two years.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Realtalk20: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Go to carlcare and see people cursing tecno and infinix for making their rubbish substandard phones 77You are better off buying a used Iphone or HTC, Or Samsung than buying any of these their junk phones

2 Likes

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Higgies(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2020
comshots:
You dey lie.#1,700 to change touchpad?Haba
what's doing you ?
You be Carl care agent abi

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2020
Higgies:
what's doing you ? You be Carl care agent abi
Lie lie.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by okunwaye(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2020
Them done already arrive grin grin
gift01 post=92690o036:
The enemies are coming
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by yellowgarri2(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2020
CareerBegger:
you see life? Isn't that the phone you acquired through your careerbegging?
what do you mean?
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Alawal021: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2020
The carlcare that I went to. To go and repair my #5000 Techno phone.. And dey said I should bring 2700 for repair.. Only for me to visit my friend engineer that just do it for me for token amount of 200#. Even self the guy appreciate am wella Cux na brushing he do for the phone... ~Mtchew~..
Brand of ~D׶£RS~

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Shimran(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

To all my real niggarrrz
Especially if you multitask with your phone twenty four hours non stop.....just imagine say you put wechat, Grindr, tiktok, two messanger, lumen, kwai, hangout, nord vpn three versions of WhatsApp, cyberghost, Instagram, tinder, meetme, poi( plenty of fish) for this oppo phone, ......the phone go crash na
Good but the iPhone, Samsung and huwaei, their batteries, are they very strong (ie last longer) compared to techno and others? Pls frm ur experience. For Naija, power supply is something else.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Justarandomguy: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Anyiamaka:
No! I will never buy a techno, infinix, itel, oppo phone again. Never!
Carlcare does not repair any phone that is over 2years in the market and these brands often expire after two years.
oppo phones are still ok bro. But the rest!!!
If someone asks me to choose between cow poop and a brand new Tecno or Infinix. I'll choose the cow poop cuz it has more value than that scrap phone.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Defcon1(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Great
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Justarandomguy: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Shimran:

Good but the iPhone, Samsung and huwaei, their batteries, are they very strong (ie last longer) compared to techno and others? Pls frm ur experience. For Naija, power supply is something else.
samsung batteries are not so good. But the rest are okay.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Sonoyom(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
I can remember how this people charged my friend 15k for one Charging port issue. they told my friend that the power panel needs total overhauling.. as a sharp guy my guy be.. e carry am go meet one Chima for computer villa PH.. popularly known as MTN near oil mill.. chima fixed the phone for 1500 naira.. it's been 6months now the phone is still working well.. it will surprise u that Some of those roadside techs are more knowledgeable than those carlcare or whatever they call themselves overthere
Na only for calcare wen technician go dey browse how to format android phone.

5 Likes

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by anungangampu: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2020
They use original parts.. That's the only thing good about them and handle their customer phone with care

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Naijaarchive(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Yeye.... Solat Telecoms engineers dey do wonders walk in with your faulty phone and walk out with your fixed phone as long as you get money and the parts are available
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Cti28(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Honduras01:
[s][/s]

joblessness dey worry u....
if u need work just halla me.
I need work abeg
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2020
adioolayi:
My experience with them when I was in the shackles of Techno phones was very bad, endless wait (weeks and months) just to repair my glorified Techno phone....Thank God Xiaomi to the rescue.
Nonsensically nonsense, must you mentioned Xiaomi at this particular topic? besides na your mate dey produce all this products
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by adioolayi(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Kingscee:

Nonsensically nonsense, must you mentioned Xiaomi at this particular topic? besides na your mate dey produce all this products
Nothing wrong in promoting a brand that gives peace of mind....From my Techno Fseries to C series that I have used...They gave me very tough time

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by peteru98: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
nnamdi640:
how long will the 8g last for mtn
3days depend on ur phone network
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Sportwin(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Scam
Took my phone for repair
You guys spoilt the speaker, charge me way more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Useful Is Whatsapp? Please Tell Use Your Experience / Steps On How To Remove "Activation Required" From Blackberry Phones / RIM (BlackBerry) Falls From Top 5 In Global Smartphone Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.