Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel (17750 Views)

Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Dpharisee: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2020
pacespot:

I suppose their exorbitant fees are to be able to cover the costs of paying the salary of their workers. 15k to repair charging port, what a phone repairer they are!
They don't repair by soldering and patching, they remove the charging port panel completely and replace with new one with warranty. They treat your phone like an aircraft where you don't manage parts because of trying to save so much
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by pacespot(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

They don't repair by soldering and patching, they remove the charging port panel completely and replace with new one with warranty. They treat your phone like an aircraft where you don't manage parts because of trying to save so much

Can they also flash a phone affected by virus? I have been trying to flash this infinix hot 4 X557 for weeks, I've tried up to 3 engineers which have proven abortive.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by sagieramos(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Shimran:

Good but the iPhone, Samsung and huwaei, their batteries, are they very strong (ie last longer) compared to techno and others? Pls frm ur experience. For Naija, power supply is something else.

Redmi note 9s got you cover... 5000mAH battery power 8nm sd720g SoC with fast charging.
This means the 5000mAH battery in RN9s will last longer than some devices of a bigger/buggy chipset that's power on 6000mAH battery

2 Likes

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Sunkanmiwise(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is great, virtually the best after sales service provider in town when it comes to mobile phones.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Sainthia: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
This is great, virtually the best after sales service provider in town when it comes to mobile phones.
I agree
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Sainthia: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pisol:
Anyway, every good sides also come with bad sides.. its just a simple analogy. Carlcare repaired my tecno phone recently and they charged kobo not... Just two weeks

I still prefer carlcare services to road side services
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Jacku: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Carlcare are the goto spot for Tecno phones.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Jacku: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
I guess the reason why people complain of carlcare is cos they have alot of customers they need to attend. They have to beef up there service delivery sha. But they are a nice brand overall.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Kunja2: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Carlcare. This brand don come through for me sha
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Kunja2: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dpharisee:
I visited the Carlcare Centre at Banex Plaza Abuja and their service was superb, what they do is to outrightly remove and change damaged parts instead of patching it like you get at roadside repairers, this is done for free if your phone is still on warranty.
I wonder why people are complaining though
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by andelawhite: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
They are the only ones I trust to fix my Tecno phone when there is a need. Futunately, I haven't had a need to use them, as my phone hasn't given me any issues yet, even though two years down the line
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Corroro: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
the whole carlcare idea really makes sense, its good to know there's an accessories store that sell original products and gives you first hand repair service
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Corroro: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
you can download their app and find out the cost for screen replacements
yellowgarri2:
How much will it cost me to replace the calibrator of Tecno Spark 4?
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Realboygenius(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
WinLABSstores:
This people can charge for Africa.
Any minor problem you go with to fix, they'll tell you that you have to replace the screen.

They'll charge 20k to fix a problem that can be fixed elsewhere with 3k angry

But they give only quality service.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Realboygenius(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:
I stand with Tecno...

Pls check my signature... Pls check

Nice one.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Realboygenius(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Higgies:
Carlcare are like RobinHood
or even worse cause they robbing we the poor for the rich.

Last December I took my Itel P33 to Ikeja office to change the touchpad, they said 7k flat.
I left for computer village just by their corner and fix it #1700.

And it's not even as if they repair phones in anyway different.
There unnecessary delays is even more annoying.
You don't walk in and walkout with your phone fixed in a jiffy... na to go come back after several working days.

Take your phone to them at your own risk !

They give quality service.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Realboygenius(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
yellowgarri2:
How much will it cost me to replace the calibrator of Tecno Spark 4?

Use the Carlcare App to check.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Norman4real(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dpharisee:

some people don't realise this. Back when I had a Tecno C8 I got issues with charging and when I went to carlcare I felt it was too expensive, I ended up going to another mechanic and after 2 weeks same problem, then it was fixed and soon after again same problem. Now I ended up going to carlcare and paid the price for a new charging board. Used the phone for another year until I eventually sold it and it never got the issue again.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by henroo2003: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
To me their service is the best. They replace faulty parts completely using original. Though, cost is a little but expensive. I have been patronizing them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread / The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.