Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel (17683 Views)

Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Powerbankseller(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2020
We are here for you at computer village. say no more
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Kaydan003: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2020
4k should do.
yellowgarri2:
How much will it cost me to replace the calibrator of Tecno Spark 4?
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Moscodee1990(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmm, just to change charging port of Tecno w3, they are charging me 15k. How much is the phone itself.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by yellowgarri2(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Kaydan003:
4k should do.
Thanks
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by FAIRALL(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2020
I will come back here in a moment to write my terrible experience at the Akure office.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by sapientia(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2020
When road side repairers dey?

Mitchewww

Had a very terrible experience with them and Slot.

Road side helped me more.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Pisol(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Anyway, every good sides also come with bad sides.. its just a simple analogy. Carlcare repaired my tecno phone recently and they charged kobo not... Just two weeks
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Zurich1844(f): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Oga Chima, we have seen you oo. See as you take style advertise your business!
Sunisonflex39:
I can remember how this people charged my friend 15k for one Charging port issue. they told my friend that the power panel needs total overhauling.. as a sharp guy my guy be.. e carry am go meet one Chima for computer villa PH.. popularly known as MTN near oil mill.. chima fixed the phone for 1500 naira.. it's been 6months now the phone is still working well.. it will surprise u that Some of those roadside techs are more knowledgeable than those carlcare or whatever they call themselves overthere
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by KrazyDave16(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Carlcare issa glorified Apple Care center

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by davidtemi(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2020
WinLABSstores:
This people can charge for Africa.
Any minor problem you go with to fix, they'll tell you that you have to replace the screen.

They'll charge 20k to fix a problem that can be fixed elsewhere with 3k angry
u get it correctly. I was there in July to fix my screen and I was billed #28,900, behold I flee to normal technician and it was fixed perfectly wit just #7,000.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by iamogtosin(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly : UX
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Young03(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
For your phone repair in Benin city
just holla me.
We are good at it.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by tafat: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
carlcare service have really been of great help when it comes to services and smartphone repairs
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by selfdefence: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
nice concept to have their own local repair center for their customers
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Unlimitk(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Honduras01:
[s][/s]
joblessness dey worry u.... if u need work just halla me.
Bros sir I need work
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Shimran(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Justarandomguy:
samsung batteries are not so good. But the rest are okay.
Thanks
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by pacespot(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
I can remember how this people charged my friend 15k for one Charging port issue. they told my friend that the power panel needs total overhauling.. as a sharp guy my guy be.. e carry am go meet one Chima for computer villa PH.. popularly known as MTN near oil mill.. chima fixed the phone for 1500 naira.. it's been 6months now the phone is still working well.. it will surprise u that Some of those roadside techs are more knowledgeable than those carlcare or whatever they call themselves overthere

I suppose their exorbitant fees are to be able to cover the costs of paying the salary of their workers
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by pacespot(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

I suppose their exorbitant fees are to be able to cover the costs of paying the salary of their workers. 15k to repair charging port, what a phone repairer they are!

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by EMMY76: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Interesting info
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by mindtricks: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmm! grin grin
This people sef.
Make I comment my reserve joor.
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Zurich1844:
Oga Chima, we have seen you oo. See as you take style advertise your business!
no be me o
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

Na only for calcare wen technician go dey browse how to format android phone.
kuku kee me... lol
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by BigwayAfrica: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Who is Larlycon ?
Re: Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel by Dpharisee: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2020
I visited the Carlcare Centre at Banex Plaza Abuja and their service was superb, what they do is to outrightly remove and change damaged parts instead of patching it like you get at roadside repairers, this is done for free if your phone is still on warranty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Useful Is Whatsapp? Please Tell Use Your Experience / Steps On How To Remove "Activation Required" From Blackberry Phones / RIM (BlackBerry) Falls From Top 5 In Global Smartphone Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.