Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Can You Marry A Cheating Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Cheating Partner (220 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Cheating Partner by miracle31: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Can you marry a woman that has cheated on you twice? her first cheating excuse was that she thought you aren’t going to be serious with her when you guys met. and her second excuse was that you weren’t serious enough with her simply because you traveled outside the state?
Re: Can You Marry A Cheating Partner by luminouz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Another cheating thread again!!! undecided undecided

Do whatever you want!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Cheating Partner by thesicilian: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
miracle31:
Can you marry a woman that has cheated on you twice? her first cheating excuse was that she thought you aren’t going to be serious with her when you guys met. and her second excuse was that you weren’t serious enough with her simply because you traveled outside the state?
To look for a job I hope.
Re: Can You Marry A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
twice is too much,she is a serial cheater
Re: Can You Marry A Cheating Partner by UDUJ(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
miracle31:

There will definitely be a third and fourth time. Mark my words. Once can be a mistake but twice is a habit.

Nuff said cool
Re: Can You Marry A Cheating Partner by DaddyRochie1642: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Better to marry a cheating man than to marry a Cheating Woman... At least, the man knows who his heart belongs to grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Cheating Partner by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
No kain thread wey I no go see for nairaland..
Kid.. Pls give everything you have up for your cheating partner .. God would bless you well well
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Qualities You Must Not Neglect If You Want A Blissful Relationship. / I Posted Two Things In This Thread. / The Voice Of Unfeigned Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.