Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! (5045 Views)

Things You Realize And Regret When You Let That Special Someone Go / To That Special Someone / Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by omotohhawt(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2011
In the spirit of valentine, and convenience of annonymity, lets drop few lines for that SPECIAL SOMEONE in our lives.
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2011
OMO TO BAHDD . u first now
i nid to have ideas on wot to write gal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2011
Nope. grin
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by omotohhawt(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2011
Everything about valentine reminds me of you. It reminds me of the Strength, comfort and fulfillment i get from knowing there is someone like you in my life. Loving You has been a blessing to me. To A Rare And Special Friend! Happy Valentine!
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by 190: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2011
mz dark 190 skin

look into my eyes and you’ll find me. look into my heart and you’ll find you

I say I love you so much because I never know if one day one of us will end up in the hospital and I want your last feeling to be me loving you.
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2011
omotohhawt:

Everything about valentine reminds me of you. It reminds me of the Strength, comfort and fulfillment i get from knowing there is someone like you in my life. Loving You has been a blessing to me. To A Rare And Special Friend! Happy Valentine!
^hmm does words u sure dey are for ur friend omobaby confess o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok my turn

dear friend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy happy val
light up ur candles and lets celebrate a beautiful day
d season is here again and wot better way to remind u how special, loved and appreciated u are
glad am alive to repeat dose words I gbadun u winkgrin grin grin grin
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by LordReed(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2011
To Rokiatu

Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods.

My heart rejoices as I acknowledge my love for you.

My mind is full of wonder at how I feel inside.

And the gods are amazed at why it took me so long to say,

, I love you.
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Mygoldie(f): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2011
my turn grin cheesy

Never knew,i would fall this deeply for you.
it is time to express our feelings and love for each other,once again.
knowing you,has lightened my day,you give me hope,you always there,when i call.

You have showed me the other side of true and real love.Lets hold hands,kiss and celebrate this Vals day,with warm love in our blissful hearts.

Happy Vals day. 'P' kiss kiss kiss
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by sharacter: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2011

my turn Grin Cheesy

You have showed me the other side of true and real love.Lets hold hands,kiss and celebrate this Vals day,with warm love in our blissful hearts.

Happy Vals day. 'P' Kiss Kiss Kiss

Wow, is this lady taken, i might just have found the inspiration to steal her away.

#in tubaba's voice# i don't know what am typing right now,
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by omotohhawt(f): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2011
@ID
Is my boyfriend/fiance/husband/significant other, not supposed to be my friend? abi na my enemy??
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2011
^hehe i for fia na grin grin grin
beautiful line sha , i will steal it permit o
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by koolchicco: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mygoldie:

my turn grin cheesy

Happy Vals day. 'P' kiss kiss kiss

From the heart that cares and as a token of my love so deeply felt but all too seldom spoken. wink kiss cheesy
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by daviscoal(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
Anyone can catch ur eyes,but it takes someone special 2 catch ur mind.U are my someone special,d most precious gift i'v ever had and d most important person in my heart so far.No one but u could share my heart and my luv,they are urs completely Happy Val.
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
190:

mz dark 190 skin

I say I love you so much because I never know if one day one of us will end up in the hospital and I want your last feeling to be me loving you.

awe, how sweet! i love you too! angry
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by 190: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2011
Dancing to mzdark favourite song!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2011
190:

Dancing to mzdark favourite song!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo&feature=related[/flash]

awe yeah! "Blank white space" is my soooong! undecided undecided
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by 190: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

awe yeah! "Blank white space" is my soooong! undecided undecided

Kant you play the song up there love!! grin grin
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by anunaki(f): 12:29am On Feb 15, 2011
, i did not break your heart to hurt you honey, but because it was cold outside, you let me in and kept me in the warmest and safest prison, your heart.if you hear loud beats in my house know it,s my heart bumping for ya!!!!happy vals dear!!
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by MrCork17: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2011
The worst part of being in love is to wait for your beloved wink
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 15, 2011
190:

Kant you play the song up there love!! grin grin

LOL!

Mr, Cork:

The worst part of being in love is to wait for your beloved wink

Awe Corky!!!! *gives him a hug*
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Dsense(m): 1:20am On Feb 15, 2011
OP.
To my Jewel ''Annawhire'''
Baby you are my continent . . . . . .

Love you are my country . . . . . .

Honey you are my state and city . . . . .

Heart you are my street . . . . . .

My wife you are my House . . . . .

I love you so much!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss . . . . .I hope you valentine's dream didn't go futile. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by MrCork17: 1:29am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
To my Jewel ''Annawhire'''
Baby you are  my continent . . . . .  .

Love you are my country . . .  . .  .

Honey  you are my state and city . . . . .

Heart you are my street . . . . .  .

My wife you are my House . . . . .

I love you so much!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss . . . . .I hope you valentine's dream didn't go futile. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Story undecided
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Dsense(m): 1:36am On Feb 15, 2011
Oloriburuku angry
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Dyt(f): 1:49am On Feb 15, 2011
I jst simply find myssef speechless wen it comes 2 u
chuckles
smiles
licks lips
words aint enuf baby
i wanna look in2 dose eyes
touch dat face
kiss ur breath away
(tears droppin)
chuckls
n say 2 u
baby jst love me crazy
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Dyt(f): 1:53am On Feb 15, 2011
Wat more ccan i say
i m glad m alive 2 b wit u
love u
u give me reasons 2 wanna wake up every mornin n bless God
ow i v found so much happiness within a short wyl
smiles
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Odunharry(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2011
'On Valentine’s Day I want to tell
you this Knowing you is an extraordinary pleasure
Your caring heart is always quick to give
You ’re unique, a rare and very special treasure.
haPpY VaLentiNe daY, !!'
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by Dyt(f): 1:57am On Feb 15, 2011
Dese words simply dont describe it all
i wanna b pantin under u ryt now
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by viruz007(m): 2:03am On Feb 15, 2011
all my lyf, hav bin confused bout a lotta tinz but u came into my lyf and set tinz straight. Am amazed dat i found u, amazed dat i have u, so on dis special day, jst wanna say thanx 4 bringing sunshine into my life, Lv ya T. Hapi Valz day,
Re: Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! by delagasky(m): 5:29am On Feb 15, 2011
Tho u r miles away, each mile represents each mountain i'd climb just to reach

there's her name somewhere in my post grin grin and she's been here smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. / Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body / What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.