Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States (40167 Views)

APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Kissiemu(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
frankyychiji:
You seem to know the technology he used in making the statement. Please teach us.
I don't understand
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by kettykin: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
so Nigerian Military has been degraded and reduced to a tool for overrunning states ,Tufiakwa !!!!.

elsewhere military invented the Internet, the satellite Navigation, Night Vision , Jet Engine and walkie talkie but some good for nothing . illiterate rogues in Military uniform are using the military to over run states.

How much more can these folks degrade and make the military more useless. This is even after Chad had shown us that Boko Haram is not invincible, the same Boko haram that routed the Nigerian Military for a decade , despite very high military budget

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Ikinternational: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
DEROX:
Good I live this your insults we will see how you will get the presidency 2023,

Yes...I understand.

1, his tribe is known by his keystroke
2, he's obviously an appointed spokesman

I swear nothing but geniuses post on nairaland politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by mightyhazell: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
dumb talk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by sapientia(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
A president.

Shame

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by mightyhazell: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Beremx:
I am shocked on behalf of Buhari. I know he himself is shocked at his statement. I shock no be small.
Rie nsi

Don't talk to your amiable general that way

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Ikinternational: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kissiemu:
Buhari is not doing well at all but I hate fake news n sensational headlines.

I will advise anyone coming after me to read the article before commenting.

But guy he made the comment
Just because it was buried in the article doesn't give it less meaning

Your reaction would make sense if it was a misquote
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by mightyhazell: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
DEROX:
Good I live this your insults we will see how you will get the presidency 2023,
are you a yellowbat?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Ikinternational: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Btw any Nigerian that has an issue with the quote will be labeled ipob. That seems to be the new trend around here

You must support Buhari 100% or you're ipob.
See reasoning..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Kissiemu(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ikinternational:

But guy he made the comment
Just because it was buried in the article doesn't give it less meaning

Your reaction would make sense if it was a misquote
Bro make una leave me. I am not Buhari's spokesperson. I just stated my observation.

I no get una power for politics section biko
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Duru009(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chai!

This man no Sabi talk at all!!
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Ikinternational: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kissiemu:

Bro make una leave me. I am not Buhari's spokesperson. I just stated my observation.

I no get una power for politics section biko

I respect the maturity
But please don't mistake me for one of these rabid tribal dogs on here. I know dey plenty for this place

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Kissiemu(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ikinternational:

I respect the maturity
But please don't mistake me for one of these rabid tribal dogs on here. I know dey plenty for this place
Ok
No vex. I fear commenting on politics section than any section on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Omooba77: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hear what our President is saying Lalasticlala..........
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Omooba77: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anazp:
This APC government isn't different a bit from PDP. Or else how do you explain this statement?
It is not about party but gross incompetency.....
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Omooba77: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2020
frankyychiji:
The lifeless Sudanese doesn't know the technology used in those places.

He is not aware of anything.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Benmob: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Yobabad:
Just look at this president of local Yorubastarts
carry ur frustration or attack buhari but leave Yoruba out of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by NaMe4: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2020
olaric:
Buhari it is not your fault--I blame OBJ and the greedy politicians who backed you and helped you to rig your way into power in 2015 and 2019. I also blame Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat to you in 2015. If Jonathan had not conceded defeat all these nonsense would not have befallen us as a nation. As a matter of fact, hell would not have broken lose.

Bro, truly. Nothing really would have happened. I think Goodluck sef was tired of the whole Naija wahala and needed an exit.

It has never been worse than this.

This one na huge political misadventure!
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Aug 11, 2020
.........that the governing All Progressives Congress could have used the military, police and other security agencies to overrun opposition states during the 2019 general election if it wanted but chose to be impartial in the exercise.
Words from a great honest man.
Different from the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Kindledlight(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Some of those that defeated us are sitting here. We know we are a developing country but we respect our country, otherwise, with the use of the army, the police and the rest of them, we could have overrun you. We just wanted to show that we are humane and we are Nigerians. We will continue to do our best.”

He doesn’t mince words together,he said it as it were.

We all are living testimonies to what happened during Obasanjo’s time,even Jonathan in Ekiti if not who is wike and co to be bragging in face of federal might but hey this man is decent however baba a lot needs to be done in aspect of security.

Bring on board new service chiefs for their fresh experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Vulcanheph(m): 6:14am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92685521:

Words from a great honest man.
Different from the rest.
i was starting to have hope for You ....but it turns out You are nothing but a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by div111(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Kindledlight:
Some of those that defeated us are sitting here. We know we are a developing country but we respect our country, otherwise, with the use of the army, the police and the rest of them, we could have overrun you. We just wanted to show that we are humane and we are Nigerians. We will continue to do our best.”

He doesn’t mince words together,he said it as it were.

We all are living testimonies to what happened during Obasanjo’s time,even Jonathan in Ekiti if not who is wike and co to be bragging in face of federal might but hey this man is decent however baba a lot needs to be done in aspect of security.

Bring on board new service chiefs for their fresh experience.

are u this stupid?
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by bamasite2: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Be a good man
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Henrydata(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by SmartPolician: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2020
No government can use the armed forces to overrun the opposition stateS unless you want to set the country on fire. Try it in Bayelsa, Delta or Rivers, you will definitely meet your match

Rigging is a smart technique of outsmarting the people. Even using the Supreme Court like what happened in Imo State has dire consequences in a violent state
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by adecz: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2020
angry lipsrsealed
We are being led by a senile
old man who has nothing to offer.

A so-called Army General who can not
overrun a handful of insurgents in Sambisa
is forming holy, holy because he claims
he didn't use armed forces to overrun
civilians!!

No wonder, he never achieved any
honors in his military careers, all his
promotion & appointments was due to
ethnicity & quota system.

Thank God, na him people wey put am
for power dey suffer pass for him bad government of no direction.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by hardizzle: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2020
Rivers
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by martineverest(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
Does this man weigh his words before he says them? If he has challenges with the English Language he should get an interpreter so that he could express his thoughts in Hausa if that will help him watch his choice of words.
read the article b4 commenting
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Toscarele: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2020
imagine what's coming out from this one's mouth
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Adekdammy: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Isokuso
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2020
olaric:
Buhari it is not your fault--I blame OBJ and the greedy politicians who backed you and helped you to rig your way into power in 2015 and 2019. I also blame Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat to you in 2015. If Jonathan had not conceded defeat all these nonsense would not have befallen us as a nation. As a matter of fact, hell would not have broken lose.

Yet if Jonathan did not concede defeat Una guys go still crucify am
Geez what can be done to sastify an average Nigerian.
You all wanted Jonathan to leave he left in peace now the same sect are now saying he shouldn't have left .
Confused beings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by tete7000(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Dundee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.