Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States (40154 Views)

APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by ensamy(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Why would Bubu even make this delicate statement. Meaning they have been using the Army and Police to over run elections. I see why Nwodo was insisting Igbo Presidency 2023 because he knows it's not by election but by selection by using the Army and Police. I am SHOCKED like Bubu.
Biafra 2023. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Obaseki should watch out .

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Ibime(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2020
It shows where this man's mind is to make this comment. What a gaffe. If you are able to overrun States with military and police, please do so in Boko Haram and Bandit states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by osazee12(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Begs the question, why cant we use military and police to overrun terrorists and bandits

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Kingspin(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Comment coming from a fatal failure president.

A man who does not qualify to be president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Auxtin85(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Imagine what is coming out of the gutters of a president. Shameless extremist

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Kenny9857(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2020
frankyychiji:
Please Gerrarahia with your mumu presidiot! You are not ashamed of what your presidency has reduced a once giant of Africa to.
Some Nigerians are just shameless!
They are not only shameless, they are idiot, crazy

They are just like those cows that can't even think at all than to eat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Ruggedniggaone: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Kindledlight:
Some of those that defeated us are sitting here. We know we are a developing country but we respect our country, otherwise, with the use of the army, the police and the rest of them, we could have overrun you. We just wanted to show that we are humane and we are Nigerians. We will continue to do our best.”

He doesn’t mince words together,he said it as it were.

We all are living testimonies to what happened during Obasanjo’s time,even Jonathan in Ekiti if not who is wike and co to be bragging in face of federal might but hey this man is decent however baba a lot needs to be done in aspect of security.

Bring on board new service chiefs for their fresh experience.
senseless comment from a new recruit zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Galaticos444: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2020
The dullard president still thinks he's in d military

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Afolabimills(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2020
DEROX:
But my president was linient on them anyways now the military will overrun Edo for APC and we will show them federal power grin
shame what a shame spits
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by yaki84: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92685521:

Words from a great honest man.
Different from the rest.
Please how much is dollar now, me and my friend dey argue something....
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Shugavee(f): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Apc come and defend ur yeye President
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Murketeer: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2020
SmartPolician:
No government can use the armed forces to overrun the opposition stateS unless you want to set the country on fire. Try it in Bayelsa, Delta or Rivers, you will definitely meet your match

Rigging is a smart technique of outsmarting the people. Even using the Supreme Court like what happened in Imo State has dire consequences in a violent state
Don't mind them ...they think it's all Nigeria they can subdue with the Military....they can only achieve that in the South west part of Nigeria and the middlebelt and the North ...but they will fail woefully in the Niger Delta and the east
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by lexy2014: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Kissiemu:
Buhari is not doing well at all but I hate fake news n sensational headlines.

I will advise anyone coming after me to read the article before commenting.

How's d news fake?
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by naijanaso: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2020
This is the most stupid comment I have read in recent times. So, it's deeply paining them that they did not do so abi. You have the Military and Police to overrun states but they go on break when it comes to Boko Haram. The lives you people wasted in this your regime will hunt you in this world and beyond. Useless, incompetent, impotent, brainless govt. Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by favour32(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Vulcanheph:

i was starting to have hope for You ....but it turns out You are nothing but a lost cause.
He has been paid.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Shugavee(f): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2020
ensamy:
Why would Bubu even make this delicate statement. Meaning they have been using the Army and Police to over run elections. I see why Nwodo was insisting Igbo Presidency 2023 because he knows it's not by election but by selection by using the Army and Police. I am SHOCKED like Bubu.
Biafra 2023. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Obaseki should watch out .
I Dey tell you lord hv mercy
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Ferrous(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2020
But can't overrun boko haram and other bandits in ur state. Reckless statement
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Anazp:
This APC government isn't different a bit from PDP. Or else how do you explain this statement?

Apc is not even similar to pdp pls
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Vic74real: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Firespitter:
Very foolish comment
More than foolish.Appalling and deplorable
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by sketcherJ(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2020
When you overrun states with your military and police, make sure you lead them. Make sure you are at the forefront and we will see who goes back home
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Chibyke080366: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Chai!!! Mr president
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Abasman008(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2020
frankyychiji:
Please Gerrarahia with your mumu presidiot! You are not ashamed of what your presidency has reduced a once giant of Africa to.
Some Nigerians are just shameless!
sharap... Coward if they ask you to protest against him will you..
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by kelmicheal: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Confessions don start be that
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by realbest(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Sunofgod:
But you can't overrun Boko Haram?
impotent president........
Ur father too is impotent .Lazy youth
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Abasman008(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Mark my words... Nigeria will Soon head to war... And Liberias war will be child's play..

Nigerians don't know Nigeria is signatory to UN civilian and peace stuffs and that if the military or paramilitary kill people who go to peacfully protest the UN tanks will come rolling into Nigeria.. so the least they'll do is kill 1 or 2 and call it accidental discharge. Now this 2 people they kill will make protesters scared and they'll run..and that's what they want....

If the military has guts, it should come and enter the Niger Delta and be stupid...

This fool dies not know that if unrest starts from the south, together with what they are brewing in the north, NIGERIA IS GONE...

Rip buhari
Rip APC
Rip COWARDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by donoso: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2020
The current President of Nigeria is a dullard. It is either he knows nothing about administration or he's an accomplise of all the ills affecting Nigeria currently.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by olaric(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2020
sheyishemba:

Yet if Jonathan did not concede defeat Una guys go still crucify am
Geez what can be done to sastify an average.
You all wanted Jonathan to leave he left in peace now the same sect are now saying he shouldn't have left .
Confused beings.

Are you for real?
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Farki: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Just imagine the utterances coming from him angry

Can you imagine the President of any sane country even suggesting such?
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by dokie: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Firespitter:
Very foolish comment

More of an irresponsible comment. And coming from the number 1 citizen, what should i expect from Nigerians?
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by AtikuIsSure(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2020
It shall not be well with all of nna wey vote Buhari into government...and all his apologists.....and if you quote me to say rubbish.....Ogun kee you

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by seunlayi(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2020
donoso:
The current President of Nigeria is a dullard. It is either he knows nothing about administration or he's an accomplise of all the ills affecting Nigeria currently.
seconded. This is obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Lazarus Iwari Kalama-Sokobe, Patience Jonathan's Brother / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.