Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States (40165 Views)

APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by abimic(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
I can't be a sitting governor in that meeting and hear this from my president, and won't give him a matching response opposing his when he's through, that you're the president doesn't make you the giver of life! I only blame GEJ that didn't use the tool at his disposal to favor himself, the same tool is what buhari finally used to win in 2019.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Omooba77: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abdulyakeen:

I can't believe this... What happened in Kogi?

He knows Nigerians are never United and some see no wrong are defending him already......
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Omooba77: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
abimic:
I can't be a sitting governor in that meeting and hear this from my president, and won't give him a matching response opposing his when he's through, that you're the president doesn't make you the giver of life! I only blame GEJ that didn't use the tool at his disposal to favor himself, the same tool is what buhari finally used to win in 2019.

Nigeria would have been plunged into unnecessary bloodshed more than these. And many would have been saying if only. GMB is the President.... Thank Buhari is here....
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by luggy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
total madness
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Miracle1991: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
olaric:
Buhari it is not your fault--I blame OBJ and the greedy politicians who backed you and helped you to rig your way into power in 2015 and 2019. I also blame Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat to you in 2015. If Jonathan had not conceded defeat all these nonsense would not have befallen us as a nation. As a matter of fact, hell would not have broken lose.
hahahaha. Goodluck would have been in prison by now. Some of you are children that is why you don't know what AU and UN can do.
As far as inec declear Buhari winner, GEJ had no option but to concede.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Stanfeelings: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
stonemasonn:
If Jonathan has used that sense...we for no have u as calamitous President
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Yus2020: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Buhari can you think anything good always backward in thinking
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by samilly(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
I give up to this president
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by abimic(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Omooba77:

Nigeria would have been plunged into unnecessary bloodshed more than these. And many would have been saying if only. GMB is the President.... Thank Buhari is here....
i was not even referring to shedding blood, but no election goes without shedding blood even if Councillor. If GEJ wanted to tamper with the results to swing his way, it would have been possible, been incumbent, but he wanted free and fair, something buhari can never give when it comes to election that sought his personal interest. The insecurity in the north took alarming dimension few days back, arrest of protesters, and with the looming hike in gasoline price coupled with the corruption mess amongst others ravaging this administration is enough to ask for the president's resignation but greed to power would make presidency see that as hate speech and gag the media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by CodeTemplar: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Instead they are overrunning dissenters and infidels. Thunder is excited at the prospects of delivering some swift justice, I can imagine.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Debauhaus1990(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Adau123(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
What a shameless President in the World,the governor's that visited Villa is to discuss about unceasing banditry,or insecurities in the state and you are talking politics HABBAH BABA what brings politics here, when are slaughter on daily basis in country,it is now that I agree you don't know what is happening in this Nation.We entered one chance true-true May God save this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Regcode: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
So what did you use? INEC?
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by authority2006(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Blackking98:

Go and show gov zulum this if he'll not slap your dirty mouth grin

Buhari was attacked by Boko Haram under Jonathan, na today? Oh, you have forgotten?
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by authority2006(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Firespitter:

Satan get behind me
That's not bad for you, you and Satan lining up. Lol
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Kindledlight(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
div111:

are u this stupid?

I will not stoop so low so answer you

You might stupid when PDP was in power to know how they always make elections one party affairs using so called federal might.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by mark2sunny(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
olaric:
Buhari it is not your fault--I blame OBJ and the greedy politicians who backed you and helped you to rig your way into power in 2015 and 2019. I also blame Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat to you in 2015. If Jonathan had not conceded defeat all these nonsense would not have befallen us as a nation. As a matter of fact, hell would not have broken lose.

But we wouldn’t have appreciated President GEJ. Buhar’s supporters would have taunted us till the end of time on how we missed the best man to lead the country and transform it to the garden of eden in 14 days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Btruth: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin grin grin
Firespitter:

They like deceiving themselves. Someone that almost turned River state to Mogadishu.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by paix(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
I thought the essence of the meeting was to discuss the way out concerning the insecurity in Nigeria. The president completely distressed from the key issue and was talking about things that don't matter to the common man.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Charly68: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
They will remember you for your good and fatherly temperament when you leave Baba. You just told them the simple truth..
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by NgeneUkwuneee: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anazp:
This APC government isn't different a bit from PDP. Or else how do you explain this statement?

You're insulting the PDP by comparing them with APC
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Eniola40(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
The worst president in the history of nigeria
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Olutoyeemmanuel(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/10/we-could-have-used-military-police-others-overrun-some-pdp-states-during-2019-elections-

It's either Mr president is suffering from Dementia or he is being dishonest.
How can an old man at this age of his be lying so obviously?!
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Blackking98(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
authority2006:

Buhari was attacked by Boko Haram under Jonathan, na today? Oh, you have forgotten?
So what has improved? Buhari wasn't even a government official or senator or commissioner.
The govenor of borno is saying things are getting bad and had to organize meeting of Buhari,ne govenors and service chiefs and you're here sugar coating nonsense.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by nku5: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/10/we-could-have-used-military-police-others-overrun-some-pdp-states-during-2019-elections-

Its the fear of the international community that made Buhari cool down. Especially now his friends Obama, Clinton them are not in the White House. Particularly with the way Trump/Mike Pompeo have criticised this administration over human rights abuses grin

Last last dem no dey tell man...
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by olmoRoc: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
see how dirty the mind of a military president is in the year 2020! the same dirty mind from 1984
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by mightyhazell: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
DEROX:
grin dont worry by 2023 we will see what will happen to your igbo presidency keep insulting buhari and the north
what has buhari and north got to do with a yellow gutless bat?
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by akdjr(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
PDP used same for us in 2003, 2007 and 2011 election in Edo state. Any opposition party member during those period can testify. I ran into Catholic cementry at midnight when PDP instruct security agents to chase all opposition party supporters from collation center. The late commissioner for justice may Almighty Devil bless his soul �.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Akanbiedu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kissiemu:
Buhari is not doing well at all but I hate fake news n sensational headlines.

I will advise anyone coming after me to read the article before commenting.

You want lazy Nigerian yoots to read?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by God1stson(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sunofgod:
But you can't overrun Boko Haram?

impotent president........
APC ALWAYS FINDING WHERE TO HOLD HAND. THIS PARTY CAME TO POWER VERY UNPREPARED.THEY ONLY PREPARED THEIR RIGGING MACHINE. DONT MENTION PDP TO ME COS I M NOT A MEMBER, BUT OUR COUNTRY IS AT ALL TIME LOW. IF OUR COUNTRY BE SHARES I E 4 DEY LIKE LEVENTIS OR SCOA DEAD BRANDS
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by executive12: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Useless thing. This old clown thinks that Nigeria is his personal property.
Re: Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States by Nyanabo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
This Clown should be given a medal as the most dumbest president to ever grace the seat of power..

What was he aiming to achieve with this stupid statement ? some brownie points ?

He should also know that the previous administration had what it took to overturn the result of 2015 but choosed not to, so its nothing new. All these parties are all the same and I pity people who are killing one another for them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" / Dolapo Osinbajo Gets Emotional At HID Awolowo's Lying In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.