Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly (1933 Views)

Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO) / South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Riele(f): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Agitated why would i be i am simply saying what Happened, hope your pussy has healed from that drilling, you came to me saying the gateman rejected you cause he loved fucking your dad and your dad made him cum 5 times,

Okay. If you want to argue, do it base on real events not this childish behavior of yours.

I heard Jss3 students have resumed school. Hope you attend school soon and make me proud.
Good Night.
I've got lot of work to do I can't believe I spent my free time on some one refusing his sexuality.

Embrace it dear. There's nothing to be agitated about.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Blackpearlous(f): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

If i said your mouth was smelling the vagina people would still find that offensive. I added shut up cause she was over doing the talking and it was annoying

I think you would have told her rudely, no one said you should inhale bad breath but there are ways to say somethings.

Stop calling women vigina people it's so rude.. I personally think you are not a cultured person, then again i don't know you personally.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Lightangel65: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackpearlous:

I think you would have told her rudely, no one said you should inhale bad breath but there are ways to say somethings.

Stop calling women vigina people it's so rude.. I personally think you are not a cultured person, then again i don't know you personally.

Ok how would tell the guy his mouth stinks?
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Liposure: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Riele:

You are very sensible. Please save those brain cells of yours. kiss
hmmm realest riele
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by DonEd(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
The person confidentky correcting another has a bad command of the English language and he is proudly coming to an online forum to brag.

Common sense is really scarce.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Lightangel65: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
DonEd:
The person confidentky correcting another has a bad command of the English language and he is proudly coming to an online forum to brag.

Common sense is really scarce.

Its really scarce no wonder your dad didn't have it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Blackpearlous(f): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Ok how would tell the guy his mouth stinks?

If he is a random person I walk away that's all..

If he is close to me straight up guy wetin do your mouth, it stinks.

Someone I'm not too close to but I have to see frequently, I would sit him down and be like
I don't think you have noticed but there is a foul smell coming out of you mouth, I apologise but I just have to tell you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Kissiemu(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nna men!

Which one is vagina people bikonu?
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Alkheira(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
You could have told her politely

But bro all those vagina people up there � almost killed you

Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Nicepoker(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Shuu

Vagina people are people with two wholes at the lower half of their body.
Or those people. That their entertainment area is close to the sewage pipe.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Lightangel65: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nicepoker:
Or those people. That their entertainment area is close to the sewage pipe.

You get the gist
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Sluvist(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Had it been You are trained properly this 'Vahina people' will not you. You came the world through the Vagina, be it from woman, olosho or respectful woman. But you disrespects your mother first before disrespecting females in general.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by DonEd(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Lightangel65 post=92678054]

Its really scarce no wonder your dad didn't have it[/quoted

Lame.

Sound pained
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by DonEd(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Its really scarce no wonder your dad didn't have it

Lame

Sound pained
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Lightangel65: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=DonEd post=92680833][/quote]

i made a statement and you imagined emotions out of it, if you were that good why are you written jamb the 7th time undecided.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by DonEd(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

i made a statement and you imagined emotions out of it, if you were that good why are you written jamb the 7th time undecided.

Lame again.

Work harder
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by DonEd(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

I think you should quit typing now.

Go and work on your grammar. It's as poor as you look.

Besides, I graduated year 2006, I am sure you were still in primary 2 by then.

Be strong. You will soon get there.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Lightangel65: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
DonEd:

I think you should quit typing now.

Go and work on your grammar. It's as poor as you look.

Besides, I graduated year 2006, I am sure you were still in primary 2 by then.

Be strong. You will soon get there.

You graduated i. 2006 and what have you achieved since if not coming to nl to try grab a little self esteem from your sad and poor life. Have you eaten or is your life that bad you can't afford food. See mr gramps work on salvaging the remaning part of your withered life and give your existence meaning goodnite
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by vikithor(m): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2020
I cant stop laughing ,discovering new gender name for feminine to be 'vagina people',
The op continued repeating and the humour wasn't ending.
Its all for the laugh,face forum,no real angst.

Warn all those with infected teeth gum to put more effort In using herbal toothpaste, especially those V.P��

Abeg make Una come learn how to drive better than danfo and molue drivers.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by gentlestdude(m): 1:54am On Aug 11, 2020
chai

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by ruffkenny: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2020
I can only visualize how rude you were to her considering how arrogant you sound up here!!why in God's name would u use 'v' to describe a woman,hmmm!!u have a mum, probably a sister; please women deserve respect bro,u should get schooled on this,correcting someone publickly is wrong cos u only ended up trying to shame her,correcting her could have been calling her aside and gently telling her is like she needed to brush her teeth cos it's bringing some bad smell..
Lightangel65:
Ok today i told a vagina person sitting side of me that she should shut up her mouth was smelling badly and all of a sudden her whole squad sees me as a bad person.

Why do ladies take the truth badly, if you stink top up your hygiene. undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Tominix(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Riele:

Chai. tongue
Sorry I'm not a man. You said you are only into men.

Please the gateman is available for you to *"*** grin

Let me not stoop low to bring your mum into these. And besides, why are you agitated I was only asking harmless questions. tongue
Lightangel65:

Ok i would just ignore this pig
Bros how na, don't mind am jare to snub no hard at all
Re: Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly by Meedon: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
All these vagina people self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women / Shower Or Bath Before Sex / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.