Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say (1206 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by Newstrumpet4: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wearing G-string has been described as a sign of prostitution and unfaithfulness in marriage.

This shocking information was shared by a Nigerian man with a Facebook name - Mpiawa Azu.

Here is the post below:

https://mikasmedia..com/2020/08/wearing-g-string-is-sign-of.html

Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
He must be a pastor.
Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by WonderManly(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Newstrumpet4:
Wearing G-string has been described as a sign of prostitution and unfaithfulness in marriage.

This shocking information was shared by a Nigerian man with a Facebook name - Mpiawa Azu.

Here is the post below:

https://mikasmedia..com/2020/08/wearing-g-string-is-sign-of.html

1 Like

Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by Vyzz: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
And I just saw this post...

Wetin concern me concern g-string
Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by FreeSpirited: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Their default settings is actually being unfaithful, G-string or no g-string.
Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by vanida6: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by Bola146(f): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin I don't see anything bad in wearing it but I hate wearing it
Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by Seersam(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
lol, g-strings ko, N-power ni grin
Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mm ok
Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Not far from truth.
Hardly would you see responsible ladies/wives buying that with their money unless their spouses demand they put it on
Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:38am On Aug 11, 2020
SIR0:
Not far from truth.
Hardly would you see responsible ladies/wives buying that with their money unless their spouses demand they put it on

what does wearing g string got to do with being responsible?!?! women wear g string because its a fashion trend, looks better with certain clothing and they feel more comfortable wearing them.

so let me get this straight: you marry a virgin who is perfect in every possible ways, and on wedding night you realize she is wearing a G string, and you will suddenly say she is irresponsible?!?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say by Yellowblack: 3:40am On Aug 11, 2020
That's your mistake....

Virgin don't even HV time for g-strings... Normal pant is okay.... Beside normal pant is comfortable on them.. while wearing rope

My dear na ashawo dey wear rope...

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Do Love Exist Or Is Relationship Just A Game Of Convienence? / Men, Don't Be Manipulated By Ordinary Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.