Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) (3373 Views)

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by luminouz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Lol. Op just dey cap rubbish.

Before I got married,I bleeped all the girls that gave me their phone numbers.

Anyways,it's only your opinion. So continue deceiving yourself.

Lmaoooo..that sounds kinda unbelievable bro.

Some of the girls would use you do shakara naaa, especially if she get bf
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Ladylite: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
luminouz:

Obviously ME.

Alphas dont create threads on getting phone numbers from women na...

Every woke man knows what OP said. The way you crooned over his post showed you are guilty of such behaviours but its ok, many men crush on you I guess

Oga someone cannor play wit u ni
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by luminouz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ladylite:

I.sha know say you're cute kiss
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
luminouz:

.....I'm telling you the truth bro.I don't collect phone number from any girl but the ones I did collect their number,I Bleep.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by luminouz(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....I'm telling you the truth bro.I don't collect phone number from any girl but the ones I did collect their number,I Bleep.

Ok baddest grin
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by JERRY1925(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Super man.. Well done.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Ladylite: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
luminouz:

I.sha know say you're cute kiss

Taink u sire.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
JERRY1925:

Super man.. Well done.
....Guy,see. No be super man issue. Ask yourself wetin you wan dey do with woman phone number if no be to Bleep am.

We can't be discussing business nah.

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Mgtowmonk: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by JERRY1925(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Guy,see. No be super man issue. Ask yourself wetin you wan dey do with woman phone number if no be to Bleep am.

We can't be discussing business nah.

Not always true.
One girl must hard.
U can't tell me all the girls number u collected.
Well done undertaker.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
If the pressure is much, I give out wrong number, no biggie.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
JERRY1925:

Not always true.
One girl must hard.
U can't tell me all the girls number u collected.
Well done undertaker.
....Ok nah.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by luminouz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Taink u sire.
Uwc...bye bye
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Kalatium(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nuttella:

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Newbielearner(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
2dice01:
Some gives phone number without even picking or replying your messages

Some will give you their number adding you to the list of Guys crushing over them

Some would save your number as ATM 12, Mumu5, Airtime4 or Data17.

Stop chasing women! Chase your dreams!!!
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by 2dice01: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Newbielearner:

Some would save your number as ATM 12, Mumu5, Airtime4 or Data17.
Stop chasing women! Chase your dreams!!!
cheesy
True
Some guys dreams is chasing women till reality do Factory Setting
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Kalatium(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
2dice01:
Some gives phone number without even picking or replying your messages

Some will give you their number adding you to the list of Guys crushing over them
Ah tell you

Getting a phone number is not an achievement at all, especially in this our era of social media. A guy with hardly any experience whatsoever, only thinks otherwise due to his very limited experience. The very few times he got a number was because he met a girl through his social circle that was trying to throw herself at him for weeks or months.

Eventually it occurred to him that the girl might be interested in him and he mustered up enough courage to ask her out or asked for her number. Thiseventually lead to a date and possibly to more if the girl was willing to do all the steps the guy was supposed to do. The guy then believes that any number will lead to a date and potentially sex. Too bad the world doesn’t really work like this.

In the wild, a phone number is of relatively little value. Many women will give out their number just to get rid of the guy hitting on them. Or how would you explain that so many guys, including the “professionals”, have problems with fake numbers or girls not returning their calls? No, it’s not because their attraction game or their phone game is weak, but because the girl was never really interested in them to begin with.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by 2dice01: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kalatium:

Ah tell you

Getting a phone number is not an achievement at all, especially in this our era of social media. A guy with hardly any experience whatsoever, only thinks otherwise due to his very limited experience. The very few times he got a number was because he met a girl through his social circle that was trying to throw herself at him for weeks or months.

Eventually it occurred to him that the girl might be interested in him and he mustered up enough courage to ask her out or asked for her number. Thiseventually lead to a date and possibly to more if the girl was willing to do all the steps the guy was supposed to do. The guy then believes that any number will lead to a date and potentially sex. Too bad the world doesn’t really work like this.

In the wild, a phone number is of relatively little value. Many women will give out their number just to get rid of the guy hitting on them. Or how would you explain that so many guys, including the “professionals”, have problems with fake numbers or girls not returning their calls? No, it’s not because their attraction game or their phone game is weak, but because the girl was never really interested in them to begin with.
Correct

When you call and she acting like she is doing you a favour

Just Bounce

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Dpsychologist: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nuttella:
Lol bad girl
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Dpsychologist: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
luminouz:

Don't mind that guy, he is there forming pro
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Dpsychologist: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ladylite:
I hardly say this to any man...
But am impressed at your wholistic accuracy on this matter.
Thats good to see
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Dpsychologist: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
2dice01:
Correct
When you call and she acting like she is doing you a favour
Just Bounce
Exactly. No time wasting in 2020
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by 2dice01: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Exactly. No time wasting in 2020
Yes boss
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Lol. Op just dey cap rubbish.
Before I got married,I bleeped all the girls that gave me their phone numbers.
Anyways,it's only your opinion. So continue deceiving yourself.

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ladylite:

if only u can pass the night at my place. *winks*

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha / Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This / She No Even Wear P@nt” Watch As Bride Mistakenly Exposes Kpekus To Public(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.