Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? (7199 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? by cjfavour(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
I want to know something. Now that Ribadu have picked our brother NGIGE as his running mate is Peter Obi saying that Igbos should not vote him?

The aspirants chances are; Buhari have a lot of supporters in the north but in the south zero. Bakare cannot do much for him. He has no platform nor political followers. He only have us the SNG group whom he dumped.

Ribadu can get votes in the North, ACN in the south West will vote massively for him, the igbos will vote for their brother Ngig due to his previous achievements.

I would have prefered an alliance between CPC and ACN/ ANPP,LP,PPA. This team would have won GEJ and his retinuee of thieves in PDP.
Re: ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
cjfavour:

I want to know something. Now that Ribadu have picked our brother NGIGE as his running mate is Peter Obi saying that Igbos should not vote him?

The aspirants chances are; Buhari have a lot of supporters in the north but in the south zero. Bakare cannot do much for him. He has no platform nor political followers. He only have us the SNG group whom he dumped.

Ribadu can get votes in the North, ACN in the south West will vote massively for him, the igbos will vote for their brother Ngig due to his previous achievements.

I would have prefered an alliance between CPC and ACN/ ANPP,LP,PPA. This team would have won GEJ and his retinuee of thieves in PDP.

How many Ibos really know who Ngige was or is?
Re: ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? by cjfavour(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
[quote][/quote]
@Kobojunkie are you in 9ja? are you sure? Its either you're funny or something else. Who knew GEJ b4 he became presido? Ngige was known as one who was sent by the military to kill OBJ with lethal injection and he refused, as he NGIGE said. have you heard that before? What Ribadu needs s someone who is popular in the Se and Ngige is ok though OKONJO IWELA is far better.
Re: ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
cjfavour:

@Kobojunkie are you in 9ja? are you sure? Its either you're funny or something else. Who knew GEJ b4 he became presido? Ngige was known as one who was sent by the military to kill OBJ with lethal injection and he refused, as he NGIGE said. have you heard that before? What Ribadu needs s someone who is popular in the Se and Ngige is ok though OKONJO IWELA is far better.

So what if no one knew Jonathan until he became president -- Ngige is not President, so what is your point? Matter of fact, your little thing on how Ngige did not kill Obasanjo there actually bolsters my point. I bet you 90% of people down in Nigeria do not even know that story, and would not even link that name to this Ngige. lol

Popular in the South East? Okonjo Iweala? COME ON!!! lolĀ  You know what, that is the reason for campaigns . . . get your name out there. Only, I hope Ngige can introduce himself and his history to the millions in the SE before the elections. I mean it is not like people in the villages and many areas have access to Google and are interested in googling the man's history and stuff. grin
Re: ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? by fstranger3(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
Kobojunkie has been living in America, first in Ohio, now in Dolton Chicago, for the past 40 years. She has lost touch with Nigerian politics, so forgive her for her ignorance.
Re: ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? by member479760: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2011
Who wan waste time to vote for ex-policeman!
Re: ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible? by insideview: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2011
I'm a bit confused about the Ribadu ticket.

From where i'm looking, its a non-starter. Which zone will the man win? We can pontificate all we like, but a candidate without a base in his home state brings what exactly to the party? Ribadu's good press for ACN (whatever that is worth) but in the general elections, i'm not so sure he'd even win in the ACN states.

Ask me and i'd say Ngige is keeping his Senatorial ticket where he stands a chance of actually getting elected. No more vain glory for him,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CJN, Musdapher Nominates Female Successor, Gives Quit Notice / APC Nows Controls The Two Richest And Most Powerfull States / CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.