Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. (456 Views)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Redpillars Advice Me Please. / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by Athemisia: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2020
[img] https://www.brides.com/thmb/SSouYggNpEyqfWwmy-2SRi3baOQ=/912x0/GEORGINASAMUEL_1534-9bf58940d6644a4ea82c8a37a58fb838.jpg [/img]
Will you ever be faithful to your wife if eventually you get married?

After all the flirting with different ladies now do you think one woman will make you not go after other ladies?

For me, I don't think I will be faithful. Infact, my flirting game will super increase with many side chicks.

Warning!

Ladies and Simps keep off...

Golden dïïck
Re: Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by Nyamuriflathead: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Waiting....

Guys abeg... Na advise e dey advise oh.. if u nor like am, do as u like
Nor be fight or quarrel matter. We must not all agree on every discuss on TRP

So if you're a redpiller and you have a different viewpoint, kindly open a new thread and make us understand your own view there, or you can as well debate it on our various WhatsApp groups. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by Nyamuriflathead: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Againstdkids:
Redpill or whatever it's called is for kids rubish

So you activated this account on August 5th to type this rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Athemisia:

After all the flirting with different ladies now do you think one woman will make you not go after other ladies?

For me, I don't think I will be faithful. Infact, my flirting game will super increase with many side chicks.

Warning!

Golden dïïck
. Red pill isn't for you. You are a glorified Simp who feels bedding difference women is a trophy. Redpiller are for those who take charge of their life and live responsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by SweetCuntess: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Athemisia:

Warning!

Golden dïïck
And so? Are you doing us? It's your life hombre.. If you like invite ladies to your home and shag in your wife's presence, na you Sabi.
Re: Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by Nyamuriflathead: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Benue 777 my slave.... I hired you to cancel comments on Nairaland.
Nice job... I'll add to your salary okay?
Re: Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Againstdkids:
. This is the true meaning of red pill " making others see things as they really are" not what you been told.
Re: Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by lightangel65i(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Againstdkids:

Simp spotted,
Re: Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. by lightangel65i(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Athemisia:

Warning!

Golden dïïck

Men are meant to be drowning in bitches. Vagina people are meant to be loyal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice What To Do Here / Girls On Only Hookup / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.