Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Religion Of Peace Indeed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Religion Of Peace Indeed (488 Views)

Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? / Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Of Peace Indeed by sunshineV(f): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
So there is about to be an execution in the North for blasphemy and it's not on front page yet? Bloody terrorist ogun kill una mama

Useless animals in humans skin

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
sunshineV:
So there is about to be an execution in the North for blasphemy and it's not on front page yet? Bloody terrorist ogun kill una mama

Useless animals in humans skin
The judge that passed death sentence followed biblical judgement. Now make your decision.

Leviticus 24:15-16

Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by sunshineV(f): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Empiree:
The judge that passed death sentence followed biblical judgement. Now make your decision.

Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Listen to yourself, you sound stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by AbdulSleeky: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
sunshineV:

He (Empiree) is an animal. He does not care about non-Muslim lives.
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
sunshineV:

You mean Bibnle?
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

He (Empir.ee) is an animal. He does not care about non-Muslim lives.

He responded to Bible quotation, not me. Why you dey pick on me now? cheesy
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by advocatejare(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Empiree:

Wow, so Muhammad is the Lord of the Muslims and Islam? The musician's sin was that he elevated Inyass ahead of Muhammad and you said he blasphemed, and according to the Bible reference you gave, it's blasphemy against the Lord that translates to death sentence. Empiree so Muhammad is your Lord?

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by AbdulSleeky: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Empiree:
He responded to Bible quotation, not me. Why you dey pick on me now? cheesy

Why are you quoting the bible. Is it the bible they used in sentencing the musician to death?

You think you are smart but we are all seeing you as a fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Deny that verse is not in the Bible?. I quoted Bible verse to shut up hypocritical CHRISTIANs who are too ashamed to implement their laws. In that case they do not have right to condenm Kano's verdict.

Christians destroyed Nigerian economy because they do not want strict laws applied equally to officials and wealthy people. If not, old testament laws would have been a great tool to set the country right
AbdulSleeky:

Why are you quoting the bible. Is it the bible they used in sentencing the musician to death?

You think you are smart but we are all seeing you as a fanatic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by advocatejare(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Empiree:
Deny that Bible is not in the Bible?. I quoted Bible verse to shot up hypocritical CHRISTIANs who are too ashamed to implement their laws. In that case they do not have right to condenm Kano's verdict.

Christians destroyed Nigerian economy because they do not want strict laws applied equally to officials and wealthy people. If not, old testament laws would have been a great tool to set the country right

Why didn't you cut off Gaduje's hand? Hypocrite, Ganduje was caught on camera receiving bribe.

The greatest thief in this nation was Abacha, why didn't you apply Sharia law on him and cut off his hands.

And other prominent Muslim politicians.

Even your deposed Emir Sanusi ran to English court and not Sharia court when he was banished.

Your elites apply Sharia laws for common people like you, while they run to English law to save themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by AbdulSleeky: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Empiree:
Deny that Bible is not in the Bible?. I quoted Bible verse to shot up hypocritical CHRISTIANs who are too ashamed to implement their laws. In that case they do not have right to condenm Kano's verdict.

1. I am not a christian

2. Christians submit to secular law as mandated by the new testament. Your point about old testament laws are null and void.

3. Since I am not a christian, your bible quotes are nothing but escape tactics and strawmen to deflect from the barbaric nature of sharia law/blasphemy laws.

4. Fanatics like you will never condemn the evil sentence put on the poor musician because of blasphemy because you have no feelings for non muslims. If you were given the power to kill non muslims, you would.

5. Since sharia was implemented in the north, has the north of Nigeria improved? NO.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
2. Christians submit to secular law as mandated by the new testament. Your point about old testament laws are null and void.
where in the new testament it says underlined?. This is what Jesus said in new testament:

Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" Mathew 5:17

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

3. Since I am not a christian, your bible quotes are nothing but escape tactics and strawmen to deflect from the barbaric nature of sharia law/blasphemy laws.
why are they still using old testament in church?. Why do the Christians use old testament to support Israel atrocities?. New testament says

"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished" Mathew 5:18

"For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

So you can see that new testament did not condemn old laws. Old laws are are still valid.

4. Fanatics like you will never condemn the evil sentence put on the poor musician because of blasphemy because you have no feelings for non muslims. If you were given the power to kill non muslims, you would
Sharia law only applies to Muslims. The guy who blasphemed is Muslim. If a Christian commits crime he or she has options to decide Sharia trial or common law. The state did not force Sharia on them.

So therefore, death penalty from Bible was applied in sharia which makes old laws stand. The Bible says

One who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall be put to death; the whole congregation shall stone the blasphemer. Aliens as well as citizens, when they blaspheme the Name, shall be put to death. (NRSV) — Leviticus 24:16

5. Since sharia was implemented in the north, has the north of Nigeria improved? NO.

has Common law improved Nigeria?

AbdulSleeky:

1. I am not a christian
then shut up on this topic please.

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have already addressed this. This thing you said applied to all Nigerians, especially politicians whether SW, NORTH, EAST etc.

Even the regions that championed democracy and English law did not apply the law on the elites and politicians. Why is obj still walk freely?. Are there not corrupt politicians in other parts of the country?. How about those fainting guys?. Did common law persecute them?. Answer is no. So you have no case.
advocatejare:

Why didn't you cut off Gaduje's hand? Hypocrite, Ganduje was caught on camera receiving bribe.

The greatest thief in this nation was Abacha, why didn't you apply Sharia law on him and cut off his hands.

And other prominent Muslim politicians.

Even your deposed Emir Sanusi ran to English court and not Sharia court when he was banished.

Your elites apply Sharia laws for common people like you, while they run to English law to save themselves.

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by advocatejare(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Empiree:
I have already addressed this. This thing you said applied to all Nigerians, especially politicians whether SW, NORTH, EAST etc.

Even the regions that championed democracy and English law did not apply the law on the elites and politicians. Why is obj still walk freely?. Are there not corrupt politicians in other parts of the country?. How about those fainting guys?. Did common law persecute them?. Answer is no. So you have no case.
It's you that that has no case.

If you have applied Sharia law in your elites including Abacha, Ganduje, Bola Tinubu and all your elites that have squandered our Commonwealth, you would have had a locu standi to yearn this rubbish, but since your criminal elites are walking free, apply your brutal Sharia law on them first and come back

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
advocatejare:

[s]It's you that that has no case.

If you have applied Sharia law in your elites including Abacha, Ganduje, Bola Tinubu and all your elites that have squandered our Commonwealth, you would have had a locu standi to yearn this rubbish, but since your criminal elites are walking free, apply your brutal Sharia law on them first and come back[/s]
senseless post. Are those the only corrupt politicians?. You sound silly

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by advocatejare(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Empiree:
senseless post. Are those the only corrupt politicians?. You sound silly
They are not the only ones but since they are Muslims and you support barbarism then you shouldn't be acting silly and irrational in the defence of your elites thieves and kleptomaniacs
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
advocatejare:

They are not the only ones but since they are Muslims and you support barbarism then you shouldn't be acting silly and irrational in the defence of your elites thieves and kleptomaniacs
All of you people that have been challenging me are not smart. If you guys are smart you would have captured my points all along. But i don't blame you bcus average Nigerians are religious and ethnic bigots this is why many of you don't seem to see beyond your nose. So remove clog from your eyes and see what you see not.

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by AbdulSleeky: 3:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Empiree:
where in the new testament it says underlined?. This is what Jesus said in new testament:

Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" Mathew 5:17

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

why are they still using old testament in church?. Why do the Christians use old testament to support Israel atrocities?. New testament says

"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished" Mathew 5:18

"For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

So you can see that new testament did not condemn old laws. Old laws are are still valid.

Sharia law only applies to Muslims. The guy who blasphemed is Muslim. If a Christian commits crime he or she has options to decide Sharia trial or common law. The state did not force Sharia on them.

So therefore, death penalty from Bible was applied in sharia which makes old laws stand. The Bible says

One who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall be put to death; the whole congregation shall stone the blasphemer. Aliens as well as citizens, when they blaspheme the Name, shall be put to death. (NRSV) — Leviticus 24:16

has Common law improved Nigeria?

then shut up on this topic please.

See this fanatic.

1. You cant see how crazy you are- a muslim preaching christianity to me, an atheist.

2. Quoting the bible out of context. Let me quote the verse that Christian's use to justify secularism-

MARK 12: 7
“Well, then,” Jesus said, “give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.” His reply completely amazed them.

3. Two wrongs do not make a right. That you cannot justify your brutal laws without bashing christianity shows how bankrupt you are morally.

4. I am not a Christian.
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 4:06am On Aug 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
1. You cant see how crazy you are- a muslim preaching christianity to me, an atheist.
grin grin

2. Quoting the bible out of context. Let me quote the verse that Christian's use to justify secularism-
out of context?. The one you quoted below out of what? grin

[
b]MARK 12: 7
“Well, then,” Jesus said, “give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.” His reply completely amazed them.[/b]
Of all the bible verses I quoted this single isolated verse is what you wanna use to debunk the rest of the verses?. Well, I got bad news for you. This verse has nothing to do with secularism. This verse is an entrapment. They wanted to entrap Jesus to pass wrong judgment. Go and read it in this context. Jesus realized their antics and called them hypocrites.

3. Two wrongs do not make a right. That you cannot justify your brutal laws without bashing christianity shows how bankrupt you are morally.
Brutal laws?. But those verses are from eh Bible now?. Penalty handed down in Kano was state penal code. Why are you frustrated?

4. I am not a Christian.
who are you deceiving?. You are not a christian but you're "christheist". E le tan grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by AbdulSleeky: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Empiree:
grin grin

out of context?. The one you quoted below out of what? grin

[Of all the bible verses I quoted this singlem isolated verse is what you wanna use to debunk the rest of the verses?. Well, I got bad news for you. This verse has nothing to do with secularism. This verse is an entrapment. They wanted to entrap Jesus to pass wrong judgment. Go and read it in this context. Jesus realized their antics and called them hypocrites.

Brutal laws?. But those verses are from eh Bible now?. Penalty handed down in Kano was state penal code. Why are you frustrated?

who are you deceiving?. You are not a christian but you're "christheist". E le tan grin

1. You are so ignorant of other beliefs and religions and this is why you dont even know the cornerstone of christianity and secularism. You dont know the significance of the verse that I posted-

"Render unto Caesar" is the beginning of a phrase attributed to Jesus in the synoptic gospels, which reads in full, "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" (Ἀπόδοτε οὖν τὰ Καίσαρος Καίσαρι καὶ τὰ τοῦ Θεοῦ τῷ Θεῷ).[Matthew 22:21]

This phrase has become a widely quoted summary of the relationship between Christianity, secular government, and society.

2. I cant be bothered with your foolishness. You are an animal that xant be reasoned with. Your prophet Mohammed was a womanizer who married more than 10 wives while he mandated 4 wives for others. Mohammed was a hypocrite, come and arrest me. Fanatic
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by advocatejare(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2020
advocatejare:

Wow, so Muhammad is the Lord of the Muslims and Islam? The musician's sin was that he elevated Inyass ahead of Muhammad and you said he blasphemed, and according to the Bible reference you gave, it's blasphemy against the Lord that translates to death sentence. Empiree so Muhammad is your Lord?

Empiree so you're even ashamed to answer a simple question. The Bible you quote prescribed stoning to those that blaspheme against the Lord.

IS MUHAMMAD YOUR LORD?
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by advocatejare(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Empiree the original word used in the Bible verse is whoever CURSES his GOD/His Elohim (אֱלֹהָ֖יו ).

ARE YOU SAYING THAT MUHAMMAD IS YOUR GOD?

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2020
You said all these and you are not a Christian?. Keep deceiving yourself.
AbdulSleeky:

1. You are so ignorant of other beliefs and religions and this is why you dont even know the cornerstone of christianity and secularism. You dont know the significance of the verse that I posted-

"Render unto Caesar" is the beginning of a phrase attributed to Jesus in the synoptic gospels, which reads in full, "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" (Ἀπόδοτε οὖν τὰ Καίσαρος Καίσαρι καὶ τὰ τοῦ Θεοῦ τῷ Θεῷ).[Matthew 22:21]

This phrase has become a widely quoted summary of the relationship between Christianity, secular government, and society.

2. I cant be bothered with your foolishness. You are an animal that xant be reasoned with. Your prophet Mohammed was a womanizer who married more than 10 wives while he mandated 4 wives for others. Mohammed was a hypocrite, come and arrest me. Fanatic
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by AbdulSleeky: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Empiree:
You said all these and you are not a Christian?. Keep deceiving yourself.

I was a Christian and now an atheist. Common sense is not common
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I was a Christian and now an atheist. Common sense is not common
once a Christian always a Christian. It can't be undone. You can only drop some of their bullshit

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by AbdulSleeky: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Empiree:
once a Christian always a Christian. It can't be undone. You can only drop some of their bullshit

Mia Khalifa is still a muslim. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim Because I........ / An Unusual Ram Gift / Ramadan Series: How Allah Honours His Messenger(peace And Blessings Be Upon Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.