Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] (4200 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2020

To me, the title of this post sounds arrogant (doesn't it?), but you'll be shocked when you meet me in real life and realize how calm and humble I am. I run away from accolades because I don't want it to get into my head.

Today, I intentionally want to give myself some accolades as a way to motivate my fans. [s]Sadly, my haters won't like it because it will make them feel lazy, intimidated, or oppressed. You know, a man who doesn't have haters is a nobody.[/s] My intention is of good, not of evil.

Let's get started with the 10 things

1. Hit the gym and keep your body fit. Health is wealth. You can even exercise in your house. I have done it and I still do it.

2. Work on your temper. We all get angry, but don't react to everything and become violent in it. Learn to ignore some things or people 80% of the time even if what they say hurt. I have done it, and I still do it.

3. Learn to deactivate your accounts and stay away from social media at times to regain your sanity. This is why I'm not on Twitter, Instagram, etc. I have done it, and I still do it.

I do use Facebook, but I only log in a maximum of 10 times a year. Some years are even less. I haven't created a post on my FB since 2013. I regularly uninstall my private WhatsApp for 5 months every year, but my business WhatsApp is always on because it's my fifth source of income.

As I type this, it has already been uninstalled last month and will be reinstalled next year to wish friends and family happy new year. If your social media account is for business, then don't uninstall it.

4. Learn how to handle women emotionally and physically (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT). Don't be a nice guy or a pushover, but at the same time, don't be violent towards them. Just don't be used or manipulated. Keep it light and fun, but don't be used. I have done it and I still do it.

5. Learn how to make legit money online. There are people making millions online while they sleep — I don't want to mention names. Anyway, someone has done it, and still does it.

6. Learn how to manage money. What is the need of making money you can't manage and make an impact? I have done it, and I still do it.

7. Believe in something and also find time to read the scripture of the thing you believe in. Here lies wisdom and growth. I have done it, and I still do it.

8. Don't depend on people and the government, but in God and in yourself and you'll be shown how to use people to climb to the top. I have done it, I'm still doing it, and I'll continue to do it.

9. Don't chase riches, attract wealth. Don't chase women or men, attract them. The keyword is attract, not chase. I have done it, and I still do it and will continue doing it. Do the same.

10. Elevate others — even if it's not in cash, but by motivating them to keep going. The more people you elevate with your words and wisdom, the better you'll be in wealth and peace of mind. I have done it, and I still do it. Sadly, the help can't be everyone.

Finally, our greatest pursuit in life is peace of mind. Nothing is greater than peace of mind. Any achievement in life that doesn't lead to POM, is not an achievement, but vanity.

Peace of mind is not vanity — lack of it is, but it depends on the type of peace of mind (POM).

Now, the question is: How can a man attain peace of mind?

The answer is: Proffer a solution to your problem or people's problems.

There are 3 types of peace of mind

1. Transient POM
2. Licit POM
3. Eternal POM

Hushpuppy chose number 1.
Bill Gate chose number 2.
Noah chose number 3.

Now, it all depends on the POM you choose. With it, you shall achieve greatness permanently or temporarily.

All the best.

PS: You don't really need to be like me, but be yourself and emulate the right things from others.

Be YOU and be REAL.

Finally, as a man, make sure you follow the right pyramid called The Men's Pyramid of Greatness.

Out of the 10 things I listed above, if you want me to tell a true life story on all of them or any of them, let me know.

Side note: After this post, I may be offline till next month or probably next year because of offline entanglements and projects. So, if you have any question for me, ask and I'll surely answer as long as it's not bigger than me.

Please, vote for Laycon, my man, even though I don't watch the show. I'm addicted to all his rap songs on YouTube, except Fierce — I don't like that one.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Casan0va: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Welcome back boss

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by ambitiouschap17: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Wow
Baba is back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Againstdkids:
Kid your bro returned the phone he seize yet? angry
This is the new confused fellow that came around after you left.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by lightangel65i(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Ilegend has returned this is great news.
The post though is a bit narcissistic

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Juliusmomoh: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Welcome back.. Though i may not knw all about u ..... But u make sence

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Kalatium(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:
Ilegend has returned this is great news.
The post though is a bit narcissistic
seconded
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2020
9ice having u around boss

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by tunjilomo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Clap. Clap. Clap.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Destinylink(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nice!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Welcome back dear
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Yemialade(f): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for the word of wisdom ilegend.please elaborate more on how to attract weatth and not riches and not chasing riches.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by solonubinho(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
A wise man you are. Thou shall live long and eat the yield of thy harvest. Shalom.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Bornfool(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
The king is back so happy I don miss u like shit
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Welcome my sweetest mentor! I initially thought you've left nairaland finally. Missed you soooo much. Ride on sir

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by 912(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's like the ban you got this time was really long.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
1-4

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
5-8

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
9-12

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
@YemiAlade, I replied you yesterday, but Nairaland bot took my reply down for an unknown reason, so today, I decided to screenshot the reply for you instead of giving up because I almost lost interest in replying after the bot took the first reply down.

Replying on Nairaland is just boring nowadays with the way the bot takes down some posts.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
iLegendd:
@YemiAlade, I replied you yesterday, but Nairaland bot took my reply down for an unknown reason, so today, I decided to screenshot the reply for you instead of giving up because I almost lost interest in replying after the bot took the first reply down.

Replying on Nairaland is just boring nowadays with the way the bot takes down some posts.
boss good afternoon. Please advice a young man of 19 on what skills to learn to earn cash. Hunger wan kill me here
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Meedon: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Long long time..

The boss mallam.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wow, Nice. Infact U Just Touched My Rat.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Yemialade(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thankyou illlegend.i learnt so much from you.am a wealthy woman not rich.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by OlaQudex: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2020
I had to save this page.
That's great, man.

Humbly, can I get in communication with you to help make a good out of my life, while you're not affected, legend?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by ObinnaObinna(m): 1:58am On Aug 15, 2020
I really appreciate this post, boss.

This post just at the time I'm planning to ditch my android phone for about a month and pay good attention to my life.

I realised that most of my bad habits and my negative aspects are one way or the other linked to either my phone or social media or the internet.

And so I decided to take a break and focus on what matters like reading more books, studying God's word, writing more ( I am a writer), focusing on my health and others aspects.

Thank you, sir.

I have found value in your posts.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by Meedon: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Are you planning to sell your phone?

ObinnaObinna:
I really appreciate this post, boss.

This post just at the time I'm planning to ditch my android phone for about a month and pay good attention to my life.

I realised that most of my bad habits and my negative aspects are one way or the other linked to either my phone or social media or the internet.

And so I decided to take a break and focus on what matters like reading more books, studying God's word, writing more ( I am a writer), focusing on my health and others aspects.

Thank you, sir.

I have found value in your posts.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Be Like Me Or Suffer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
@ObinnaObinna, glad it helped. All the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Recreating This Photo In 2022 (+ 18 Only) / Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? / She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.