Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) (3271 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue / Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Obalatule:
Enjoy your Osun New York city
[/s]

Enjoy your poor and wretched abakaliki ipob village..

grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obalatule:
I ll counter your ignorance with common sense, Osun is using 91% of its monthly income to service debt, explain that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12096986_iu_pngb3bf43401484c0343edd1f8da180843d

Counter that, Osun has the 3rd lowest poverty rate in Nigeria. Better than all your ipob states combined.

Oya, counter..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Enjoy your poor and wretched abakaliki ipob village..

grin grin grin
you just dey open mouth anyhow na, if I start my own insults don't call the mods o grin
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obalatule:
you just dey open mouth anyhow na, if I start my own insults don't call the mods o grin

Who cares about your insults, na facts I asked you for...
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Osun is ‘most peaceful state’ in Nigeria

Osun has been rated the most peaceful state in Nigeria, followed by Kogi, Ekiti Kwara and Imo states

https://www.thecable.ng/osun-peaceful-state-nigeria.

Why is Osun state always leading and in all the positive index?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nigeria's Misery Index and How Osun Makes the Good Grade

Osun has been ranked the second less miserable and poverty-ridden state in 2017 in line with the objectives of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank recommendations. Osun State has shared the same goal of raising living standards of its people. Its approaches to poverty reduction are complementary, with the IMF focusing on macroeconomic issues and the World Bank concentrating on long-term economic development and poverty reduction. The implication of this ranking on the Misery Index is clearly desirable. The implication is good living standard of Osun citizens.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201801040021.html

Osun state again?

Why is Osun state always leading and in all the positive index?.............

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2020

Why UN rated Osun as Nigeria’s second richest state

By INWALOMHE DONALD

THE United Nations’ Global Multi-Dimensional Poverty Index which ranked Osun State as Nigeria’s second richest state has three measurements and 10 indicators used to evaluate Overall Poverty. Every measurement is similarly weighted; every indicator within a measurement is additionally weighted, and included. The index uses 10 indicators to measure poverty in three dimensions: education, health and living standards.

The United Nations Global Multi- dimensional Poverty Index published a report on the poverty rate of Nigerian states that ranked Osun State as second richest state. This ranking is largely on account of the state’s massive investment in education.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-un-rated-osun-as-nigerias-second-richest-state/

Osun state again?

Why is Osun state always leading and in all the positive index?.............

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Yorubasarecurse: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

The OP is another ipob from poor and wretched anambra so excuse his lack of knowledge about Osun.
[/s]
Aregbe's babe deomelo, Aressa, Ekoile will never see any wrong in the debts cumulated by his sugar daddy.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Yorubasarecurse:
[s]
Aregbe's babe deomelo, Aressa, Ekoile will never see any wrong in the debts cumulated by his sugar daddy.
[/s]

Double ID ipob cowards, you don't have to switch IDs just to spew the same ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish

Osun debts delivered more and better infrastructures than all your ipob states and villages combined.

Osun is above your ipob states in all the measurable states from poverty rates to IGR improvements.

Below is your anambra ipob state sliding inside shalanga with a massive 50% IGR drop.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Yorubasarecurse: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Double ID ipob cowards, you don't have to switch IDs just to spew the same ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish

Osun debts delivered more and better infrastructures than all your ipob states and villages combined.

Osun is above your ipob states in all the measurable states from poverty rates to IGR improvements.

Below is your anambra ipob state sliding inside shalanga with a massive 50% IGR drop.

grin grin grin grin
][/s]
Aren't you ashamed that Aregbe used you like a tissue paper and dumped you.
The truth remains that your criminal sugar daddy heavily indebted Osun and that it will take generations to repay Osun debts. Did I fail to add that Anambra state is among Osun creditors. In order words we own Osun.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Haywhysat: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
which achievement please. no achievement here. 2 years gone that he has left the government , the roads from gbongan to odeomu hasn't been completed. it's still in dilapidated state as I speak. oyinlola even tried more in revamping the economy of the state.

Bro, why is it that anytime AREGBESOLA name comes up, u always attack him? I knw u supported Adeleke in the last election, and some of us supported Gboyega..... Well, i doubt if there is any place you will go to in Osun state and say AREGBESOLA did not work atall. It is a known fact that, people hated AREGBESOLA only because of the salary scheme, and not because of his achievements... I am from the Ife zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who cares about your insults, na facts I asked you for...
control your emotions or I ll make you cry as usual

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Yorubasarecurse:

Aren't you ashamed that Aregbe used you like a tissue paper and dumped you.
The truth remains that your criminal sugar daddy heavily indebted Osun and that it will take generations to repay Osun debts. Did I fail to add that Anambra state is among Osun creditors. In order words we own Osun.
[/s]

The usual ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

Below is your anambra village inside shalanga with 50% IGR drop while Osun state improved with a massive 132% IGR gain.

Keep quiet and face your poor and wretched ipob villages..

grin grin grin

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Obalatule:
control your emotions or I ll make you cry as usual
[/s]

Na facts I asked you for, not the same blah blah meaningless rubbish.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Na facts I asked you for, not the same blah blah meaningless rubbish.
Facts of what exactly?.....only a very dull person will believe paper stats in Nigeria over what is obtainable on ground, Go osogbo and spend one week then come back and tell us if you still think it's a thriving economy.....Don't qoute me again or we are going to the gutter to play
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Obalatule:
Facts of what exactly?.....only a very dull person will believe paper stats in Nigeria over what is obtainable on ground, Go osogbo and spend one week then come back and tell us if you still think it's a thriving economy.....Don't qoute me again or we are going to the gutter to play
[/s]

I don't deal with ipob den say den say rubbish, if you have your own fabricated ipob village stats to counter mine with, show us or just keep quiet.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't deal with ipob den say den say rubbish, if you have your own fabricated ipob village stats to counter mine with, show us or just keep quiet.
Stats choke you there!!, lying cunt.....where's the Osun airport you where ranting about last year?, Your full time job is to peddle lies on the internet

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
You ipob villagers really need to mind your ipob village level and stop embarrassing Nigeria..

grin grin
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Yorubasarecurse: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

The usual ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

Below is your anambra village inside shalanga with 50% IGR drop while Osun state improved with a massive 132% IGR gain.

Keep quiet and face your poor and wretched ipob villages..

grin grin grin

[/s]
You are a deluded fellow. Your Osun recorded massive Igr gain yet cannot afford to pay it's workers and pensioners. You need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by trilacos: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[/b]
Now I know who you are grin
Invite Amotolongbo as well.
Oyin tried when he left Osun IGR at 300m while Aregbe increased it to barely 2b within 3yrs.
most of the people saying nonsense dont live in osun,they dont know how osun is before and how it is now.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Osun sinking ship, Green ewedu teeth come and explain this with your washed up stats

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by trilacos: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
which road here. you better don't say what you don't know. I was born and bred in osun state. so please don't blow propaganda here. Aregbese is the most clueless ex Governor osun state will ever experienced. up till today, the 15 months he left behind hasn't Been paid.
stop lying.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
You ipob villagers really need to mind your ipob village level and stop embarrassing Nigeria..

grin grin
Ewedu knuckle head, look at your osogbo Dubai... no single modern building in sight

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Yorubasarecurse:

You are a deluded fellow. Your Osun recorded massive Igr gain yet cannot afford to pay it's workers and pensioners. You need to see a psychiatrist.
[/s]

Who can not pay workers? You must be talking about your ipob village. Clear road abeg.

Face your poor and wretched ipob village .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For President In 2023 / So You Think ABBA KYARI Is That Stupid ? / Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.