Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Cc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cc (899 Views)

Cc / Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cc by Rotjijatau(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2020
aa
Re: Cc by Kriss216: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2020
You and this your friend and his wife.. Abeg make we hear word for una embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cc by Ladylite: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Rotjijatau:
I'm writing this piece with due permission because both parties involved are on nairaland. I've tried to interfere as I have full details of everything.

My friend & his wife had a small issue that made them to keep malice for more than a week. Then last Friday he went to work & she sent him a text message that read "I am going with our son, whenever you are calm & settled come for us, the key is under the footmat in front of the door" to his greatest surprise he came back home later in the evening & didn't meet her. He didn't call her, next day Saturday no communication whatsoever from them, Sunday which was two days back same. Everyone adviced him not call her since he didn't send her out of the house neither has he ever maltreated her. Maybe she's trying to show him that whatever happens she has a place to go because that's what she always does when they have issues. I think her mother is suppose to ask her why she came home or better still contact the husband to know why his wife came back but nobody from her family contacted him. On a second thought, the mother shouldn't be blamed since nobody knows what the wife told her mother, but this is not the first time the mother is acting in this manner. He has put all her belongings together in the house so that anytime she wants to come & pack, its fine by him & if she comes back its still fine by him. Anything she wants to do is very okay with him, he just want to keep his hands clean. What is your advice or take on this?

She has sent him a text this morning which read "i'll be coming tomorrow to pick some of our things & I'll also need money for our son's provision. hope you're fine? this was his reply:

"Your coming should very early in the morning before 7:30am or in the evening cos i'll be going to work & cannot drop my key, better still i'll help you put all your belongings together so you can pick up everything at once. It's gonna save you the stress & Tfare wastage of coming randomly for one thing or the other. Whenever you're finally ready to return, feel free! but if you're waiting or expecting me to come for you then i'm sorry ma'am, all i can say at this point is "ALL THE BEST'' as we call it ''QUIT'' because never will you see me nor will i do such follow up again, reason being that you chose your path & defined the fate of your child. I think at some point we've all tried in one way or the other. Sorry i don't have money right now for provisions, month end perhaps.

She also replied with the following:

"MY CHILD"didnt grow in my womb without u putting him there. I'm not expecting/waiting for you cos i know you won't come. i wil pick my things one by one cos i dont want any show of shame, i will pack my things without anyone knowing in the compound. I'm not asking you to drop your key cos i dont need it. I can't come in the morning too.
What is your take so far?

Same stories a day before. This is just proof that you are full of crap.
Re: Cc by slimjohn2k5: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Two proud people getting married
Re: Cc by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
exactly if you check very well u will find out they have PhD and masters degree.

Oh okay I remember now, we are in BBN season, no wonder, e b like na Zeeworld and big brother naija dey disturb your wife.
Re: Cc by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
nice decision from the man...let her go if she wants to
these vagina people are confused beings

Re: Cc by cfree14(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rotjijatau:
I'm writing this piece with due permission because both parties involved are on nairaland. I've tried to interfere as I have full details of everything.

My friend & his wife had a small issue that made them to keep malice for more than a week. Then last Friday he went to work & she sent him a text message that read "I am going with our son, whenever you are calm & settled come for us, the key is under the footmat in front of the door" to his greatest surprise he came back home later in the evening & didn't meet her. He didn't call her, next day Saturday no communication whatsoever from them, Sunday which was two days back same. Everyone adviced him not call her since he didn't send her out of the house neither has he ever maltreated her. Maybe she's trying to show him that whatever happens she has a place to go because that's what she always does when they have issues. I think her mother is suppose to ask her why she came home or better still contact the husband to know why his wife came back but nobody from her family contacted him. On a second thought, the mother shouldn't be blamed since nobody knows what the wife told her mother, but this is not the first time the mother is acting in this manner. He has put all her belongings together in the house so that anytime she wants to come & pack, its fine by him & if she comes back its still fine by him. Anything she wants to do is very okay with him, he just want to keep his hands clean. What is your advice or take on this?

She has sent him a text this morning which read "i'll be coming tomorrow to pick some of our things & I'll also need money for our son's provision. hope you're fine? this was his reply:

"Your coming should very early in the morning before 7:30am or in the evening cos i'll be going to work & cannot drop my key, better still i'll help you put all your belongings together so you can pick up everything at once. It's gonna save you the stress & Tfare wastage of coming randomly for one thing or the other. Whenever you're finally ready to return, feel free! but if you're waiting or expecting me to come for you then i'm sorry ma'am, all i can say at this point is "ALL THE BEST'' as we call it ''QUIT'' because never will you see me nor will i do such follow up again, reason being that you chose your path & defined the fate of your child. I think at some point we've all tried in one way or the other. Sorry i don't have money right now for provisions, month end perhaps.

She also replied with the following:

"MY CHILD"didnt grow in my womb without u putting him there. I'm not expecting/waiting for you cos i know you won't come. i wil pick my things one by one cos i dont want any show of shame, i will pack my things without anyone knowing in the compound. I'm not asking you to drop your key cos i dont need it. I can't come in the morning too.
What is your take so far?
Just checked on some of ur previous topics and I noticed u talk abt Jos a lot. Are u from there?
Re: Cc by UDUJ(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rotjijatau:

Dude why do you keep bothering us with this couple's issues? You created the same thread yesterday and came today to create another with more updates which I strongly believe that only one of the feuding parties will be privy to. How are we sure you are not the man involved?

Stop putting your nose in what does not concern you. Let the couples sort themselves out. What you are doing is tantamount to male gossiping and it's irritating. Goodbye

Re: Cc by decatalyst(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

You are kinda right.

The marriage isn't working and they are not ready to put in the work.

Bether to stay apart to get some lessons.

(1) (Reply)

Does Semen Make Your Face Flawless? / Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize / Why All This Nyashing On A Holy Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.