Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Avoid The Risk Of COVID-19, Wear Mask During Sex-charity Warns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid The Risk Of COVID-19, Wear Mask During Sex-charity Warns (332 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid The Risk Of COVID-19, Wear Mask During Sex-charity Warns by Ijcharis(f): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
A Charity Organisation has taken to the media to share a piece of advice concerning COVID-19 and Sex.

According to the Terrence Higgins Trust, it is advisable to put on a mask during sex and avoid kissing during sexual intercourse to avoid the risk of the novel coronavirus.

Also, the charity added that partners should avoid face-to-face contact during sex, washing hands before and after, and limits themselves to one partner.

However, people having sex with anyone outside their household should wear a face mask and avoid kissing during intercourse to prevent getting coronavirus.

Doing the above will, however, reduces the risk of spreading and contracting the novel coronavirus.

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/avoid-the-risk-of-covid-19-wear-mask-during-sex-charity-warns/

Re: Avoid The Risk Of COVID-19, Wear Mask During Sex-charity Warns by Fidelismaria: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2020

what a joke

should we wear ppe too?

Re: Avoid The Risk Of COVID-19, Wear Mask During Sex-charity Warns by Nbotee(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
We shld also rub hand sanitizers on the bed and on our body...

2 Likes

Re: Avoid The Risk Of COVID-19, Wear Mask During Sex-charity Warns by uboma(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Very funny....

(1) (Reply)

Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) / 5 Essential House Hold Items | Vitafoam Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.