Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) (61225 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by tot(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Samsonklin:

Sir, lock up that matter.

That uncle that was fainting the other day in house of Assembly, did anything happen to him?

Look, reality is reality. Moral is moral, I'm a moralist to the core and I'm a realist too. I accept things, especially when there's very little I can do to change it. That doesn't mean you should wish me ill luck or tag me a fraudster. If you do so, that means you're biased.

Fraud is bad. No justification. But it's happening, so what are you or (we) gonna do about. Do you want to lament, curse daily when u see news like this.

Chief, I grew tired of causing and lamenting. If there's nothing I can do, then I keep shut and shake my head in pity. Things have falling so apart and the yahoo boys are in no way the solution. Abi u Wan tell me say yu nor de see wetin politicians dey do? Are u biased and one sided?

When you're analyzing things, remove your hatred, remove your emotions and add logic and critical thinking.

Note: I mean no disrepect at all. Just incase u find any statement abusive. No disrepect

So because politicians are looting, yahoo is the way forward? Fix one wrong with another wrong?

As I said, it's a question of time.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
tot:

So because politicians are looting, yahoo is the way forward? Fix one wrong with another wrong?

As I said, it's a question of time.
And as I have said.. Talking talking nor dey full basket. If you have something to do towards betterment, do it. Stop waiting for karma. Karma will come anyways.

Talk talk every where and things are going wrong and nothing is been done. Are you not tired?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I don't even care what you are. You're the one who needs to calm down, else, na tyre then go use burn you lass lass.
I care less about u more Sir. Just calm down so hypertension won't kill u. Yahoo don dey, e don dey. Nothing u can do. Cry die, na u sabi.

This worm called internet scam happens in all the nations of the world. So take a chill pill. U will jus die
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

Once again dont compare politicians with yahoo guys, both are fraud true but ehn...Entirely different

That uncle that fainted the other day,has buildings and investment outside the country
That uncle children schooled aboard
That uncle put his relatives in different political positions and businesses that they cannot run dry in years to come..

A yahoo boy does fraud making millions this month,buys Lexus goes clubbing and sleeps in hotel for weeks...Next month they are back to begging

A yahoo boy travels outside the country leaving his family in poverty..
A yahoo boy is more concerned about wearing Gucci than laying down investments
A politician can go to jail and come out in years with investment and connection to reduces his jail term..A yahoo boi spend full jail term and comes out years later broke

Money is money but this two set of ppl makes the same moni but one has a greater chance of being rich for life than the other...what then is VANITY

You made a valid point.

To your last line... All is still vanity, las las. Whether yahoo boy or politician.

My point is, talking talking won't change anything. Hating won't change anything. Karma will come, so how many more are gonna perish before karma takes comes. When criticizing politicians and yahoo boys, emotions must be set aside. #beRealistic
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by joyandfaith: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Samsonklin:

Sir, lock up that matter.

That uncle that was fainting the other day in house of Assembly, did anything happen to him?

Look, reality is reality. Moral is moral, I'm a moralist to the core and I'm a realist too. I accept things, especially when there's very little I can do to change it. That doesn't mean you should wish me ill luck or tag me a fraudster. If you do so, that means you're biased.

Fraud is bad. No justification. But it's happening, so what are you or (we) gonna do about. Do you want to lament, curse daily when u see news like this.

Chief, I grew tired of causing and lamenting. If there's nothing I can do, then I keep shut and shake my head in pity. Things have falling so apart and the yahoo boys are in no way the solution. Abi u Wan tell me say yu nor de see wetin politicians dey do? Are u biased and one sided?

When you're analyzing things, remove your hatred, remove your emotions and add logic and critical thinking.

Note: I mean no disrepect at all. Just incase u find any statement abusive. No disrepect

if yahoo boys are stealing from politicians or national purse, they would be Robin hood. but defrauding innocent men, it is a NO.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by tot(f): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
[s]
Samsonklin:

And as I have said.. Talking talking nor dey full basket. If you have something to do towards betterment, do it. Stop waiting for karma. Karma will come anyways.

Talk talk every where and things are going wrong and nothing is been done. Are you not tired?
[/s]

Another thief. Mschew.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by tot(f): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
joyandfaith:

if yahoo boys are stealing from politicians or national purse, they would be Robin hood. but defrauding innocent men, it is a NO.

That guy is just a fraudster, stylishly trying to justify what they do. Their doomsday is around the corner.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Samsonklin:

I care less about u more Sir. Just calm down so hypertension won't kill u. Yahoo don dey, e don dey. Nothing u can do. Cry die, na u sabi.

This worm called internet scam happens in all the nations of the world. So take a chill pill. U will jus die

Who's have hypertension here if not you. Na you carry the matter for head like gala. I don reply the guy. Good luck with your life.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
internationalman:

Hypocrite... In all your time in life can you swear you haven't done anything illegally to make money before...

Even if you haven't, would you have rejected if huspuppi offered to buy you a house and a car?? Just for instance oh.

We only criticize what we don't do or benefit from in this country..

Most people will do worse than politicians if they had the chance.

Modified : Many people are quoting me with insults because of my comment.. and I have 223 likes from the same comment.

I guess some of them cursing me are among those who liked my comment.. Now you understand why I said Nigerians are hypocrites

You are a madafaka..lol
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by MUTERIKA(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
BornRicch:

Would you choose Boko Haram over Yahoo? Foolish person.
Well, if you are asking like that, I would chose neither.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by JohnOkolo: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2021
post=92707542:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3304070556282078&id=509762239046271

How can I buy these Laptops that are confiscated from these Lowlifes for a business. At least let legit business gain something from these Fraudsters after all there have made to befall us in this world.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.