Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) (61150 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by damosade(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Don't justify illegitimate action ..

Think about future.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by mexbee1(m): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2020
post=92707542:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3304070556282078&id=509762239046271

The real thieves are out there driving around in bullet proof cars after looting billions of TAX PAYERS MONEY to satisty their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by thatigboman: 12:12am On Aug 12, 2020
why are some people hypocritical? Call out these people for who they are - yoruba criminals. Most of them are into head hunting, rituals, kidnapping and armed robbery, in addition to fraud.
If those names were igbo, this page would have reached 100
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Lilgabby(m): 1:11am On Aug 12, 2020
pdppower:
I have always tried to pity these boys whenever they were arrested. However, since I read the story of the 100 level girl that commited suicide after being duped of her school fees, I have started cursing these boys that may they perish in custody and never get freed.
People like you are part of the problems we have in Nigeria... Hypocrite like you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Akinbiodun: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2020
You can visit http://Skyeloaded.com.ng to promote your music, videos and comedy with us
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Lamiri(m): 1:28am On Aug 12, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
1. Firstly, these operatives storm environments and pick every fresh young looking guy, so there is high tendency that some of them are innocent.

2. I'm gradually learning how to remain silent on any issue that has to do with 9ja, because it's obvious our leaders aren't in any way our problem. We are the dull mothe.rfuckers. They only enjoy having se.x with us because we're collectively dull. They say when a beautiful girl has no "brain", her vagina must feel the "pain".

I see some of you here who don't understand the concept of "Cause and Effect" come on Nairaland to say "E go better" "Let's pray for our leaders", "Let's pray for Nigeria" and some other dumb statements. You think that's how developed countries were built? By dumb prayers?

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist and trust me when I say crime in Nigeria has not started. Do you know how many unemployed youths there are? My mates be calling, "Boss, abeg anything for you boy" and I'm like Haba now me no be your boss o. I'm just privileged to have a lil platform. Even the small hustle I'm doing Tax and internal revenue want to kill somebody (Story for another day).

People are starving whereas "Person" is stealing "People's" money. And you expect these young ones to live on Oxygen? The bad precedence has already been set. THERE'S NO REWARD NOR PUNISHMENT IN NIGERIA The younger generation have already been indoctrinated to think that stealing is smart and wise. And who steals more is the real OG. The younger generation will be wiser, smarter and faster.

Believe me INTERNET CRIME HAS NOT EVEN STARTED.

Let's have a poll below to prove to you that those who want to be G boys are plentier than those already in it.

If you would not mind doing internet fraud, If only you'd find a sure tutor who'd make you cash out even as little as one hundredth what Hushpuppi has, click SHARE
Exactly we have not even gotten into the system yet, by the time we start to hack federal government payment systems like civil servants salaries then the party will begin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by joepepsy(m): 2:11am On Aug 12, 2020
People like you is the reason Nigeria will remain stagnate,you should be ashame of yourself and get lost!!
internationalman:

Hypocrite... In all your time in life can you swear you haven't done anything illegally to make money before...

Even if you haven't, would you have rejected if huspuppi offered to buy you a house and a car?? Just for instance oh.

We only criticize what we don't do or benefit from in this country..

Most people will do worse than politicians if the had the chance.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by responsibleguy(m): 2:12am On Aug 12, 2020
politicsng:
To do yahoo is better than allowing yourself to be used by politicians as thugs. I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.

Nobody should mind this scammer. Bit Mistress is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 12, 2020
internationalman:

Hypocrite... In all your time in life can you swear you haven't done anything illegally to make money before...

Even if you haven't, would you have rejected if huspuppi offered to buy you a house and a car?? Just for instance oh.

Yahoo should just scam the rich who can afford to lose out. Not the struggling ppl no matter they skin colour

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by cardoctor(m): 3:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Yahoo University students
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by ATTemi: 3:22am On Aug 12, 2020
#lautechlivesmatter
#prayforlautech
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Magu comes to mind
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Doublez000(m): 3:47am On Aug 12, 2020
politicsng:

Please curse our politicians. They need the curse more. They have done more damage to Nigerians. Over 100 people have died in Southern Kaduna yet nothing is done. Abeg direct your curse properly

If you know how painful it is for another to take away that little garri that is already about getting into to your mouth... You will understand the pain this scammers are causing us���
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:53am On Aug 12, 2020
AFONJAS FULLY REPRESENTED

AFONJA AMAKA
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by teekay213(m): 4:19am On Aug 12, 2020
politicsng:
To do yahoo is better than allowing yourself to be used by politicians as thugs. I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.
pls there is something I don't understand for dating o.How do those maga pay during this era of video call and so on.wouldn't the man want to see the person he want to send money to?and what do they say to get that high amount?
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by XaintJoel20: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2020
internationalman:

Are you indirectly supporting fraud?
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by 27Pushing30: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2020
I’ve never heard of EFCC car auctions... so what happens to these vehicles they always parade
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2020
PureGoldh:
Dx people seff.

Yes, country hard no be small but its good to be good at all time(s)
So u are saying ur honey is 100% and the price is fair? You are not making 100% profit like most Nigerians who sell stuff online Can u honestly say that to ur conscience? That u are truly good at all times?
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2020
XaintJoel20:

Are you indirectly supporting fraud?
No.. he's just telling the truth u lots hate to hear. You all cheat and bribe ur way through every thing in Naija. From exams to businesses to everyday police checks on roads. Y'all even pay to get jobs and u see nothing absolutely wrong in it. But quickly crucify these fraud boys that are no different from what y'all do daily. Dirty people that hate the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 6:25am On Aug 12, 2020
politicsng:
U and ur neighbour will appear under EFCC post on nairaland very soon since una no one get sense... So yahoo only alternative is being a political thug....continue

Someone will make 4.5m this week...next month same person will come and be begging for groundnut oil say him never chop since yesterday... Who come be the MUGU
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2020
dairykidd:

No.. he's just telling the truth u lots hate to hear. You all cheat and bribe ur way through every thing in Naija. From exams to businesses to everyday police checks on roads. Y'all even pay to get jobs and u see nothing absolutely wrong in it. But quickly crucify these fraud boys that are no different from what y'all do daily. Dirty people that hate the truth undecided
Leme tell u a another truth....these so call fraud boiz specializes in ruining their fellow men life and end up in jail nd shallow graves
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Swizz20: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2020
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Scammers in the house, Does it feel good to scam people? How do you feel when you scam people, being fully aware that your victim might not survive it. May God help us all.

We have two types of scam
==>local scam
==>foreign scam
Local scam — dis type of people scam dia fellow
Nigeria evently dey end up not been rich

Foreign scam are d likes of Hushpuppi
They scam d rich.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Swizz20:

==>local scam
==>foreign scam

They scam d rich.
And they still both end up in jail,poor and back to poverty
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Swizz20:

==>local scam
==>foreign scam

They scam d rich.
And they still both end up in jail,poor and back to poverty cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by martinlooter(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Please I want to learn, will you teach me?

iamvictorbassey:
1. Firstly, these operatives storm environments and pick every fresh young looking guy, so there is high tendency that some of them are innocent.

2. I'm gradually learning how to remain silent on any issue that has to do with 9ja, because it's obvious our leaders aren't in any way our problem. We are the dull mothe.rfuckers. They only enjoy having se.x with us because we're collectively dull. They say when a beautiful girl has no "brain", her vagina must feel the "pain".

I see some of you here who don't understand the concept of "Cause and Effect" come on Nairaland to say "E go better" "Let's pray for our leaders", "Let's pray for Nigeria" and some other dumb statements. You think that's how developed countries were built? By dumb prayers?

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist and trust me when I say crime in Nigeria has not started. Do you know how many unemployed youths there are? My mates be calling, "Boss, abeg anything for you boy" and I'm like Haba now me no be your boss o. I'm just privileged to have a lil platform. Even the small hustle I'm doing Tax and internal revenue want to kill somebody (Story for another day).

People are starving whereas "Person" is stealing "People's" money. And you expect these young ones to live on Oxygen? The bad precedence has already been set. THERE'S NO REWARD NOR PUNISHMENT IN NIGERIA The younger generation have already been indoctrinated to think that stealing is smart and wise. And who steals more is the real OG. The younger generation will be wiser, smarter and faster.

Believe me INTERNET CRIME HAS NOT EVEN STARTED.

Let's have a poll below to prove to you that those who want to be G boys are plentier than those already in it.

If you would not mind doing internet fraud, If only you'd find a sure tutor who'd make you cash out even as little as one hundredth what Hushpuppi has, click SHARE
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Mjpem23(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2020
politicsng:

The bit mistress is a scam page.
I registered with $60 BTC yet I’m unable to login
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

Leme tell u a another truth....these so call fraud boiz specializes in ruining their fellow men life and end up in jail nd shallow graves

Not entirely true tho but truth is anyone involved in anything shady is directly or indirectly ruining another and may end up in jail... We all end in graves dug 6 feet deep. I wish u guys can project ur hate and disgust to the right quarters, the politicians, public office holders, corrupt public servants in every ministry. Internet fraud is wrong but its just a little insignificant part of our internal problems. Ask urself WHY? Why internet fraud seems to be the only way these boys see? Without bias if u ask urself that question u will get a clearer picture but as usual everyone in naija is righteous to the public eyes(even when they do worse in thier respective fields) and quick to cast stones instead of tackling the root cause to curb the problems.

These fraud boiz didn't loot the country's treasury, steal public funds, divert tax payers money or turn our pensioners to hopeless destitutes. They're not responsible for the serial looting on going even as we type here, they're definitely not responsible for awarding mouth watering contracts to fake companies and organizations owned by the thieving politicians u praise and argue endlessly about.

You want to tell me the truth? What truth? The lies u have been made to believe since Nigeria was created? Tell urself the truth bro. You owe that to urself and the future generations

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2020
dairykidd:

So u are saying ur honey is 100% and the price is fair? You are not making 100% profit like most Nigerians who sell stuff online Can u honestly say that to ur conscience? That u are truly good at all times?

Chairman.....there is a clear difference between the money gotten in a legit way and the one gotten from ill-deals.

My brother,the honey I sell is Raw and unadulterated....I sell according to the market price(s)...My conscience is always clear whenever I do business cos my customer's satisfaction is a necessity.

Am not perfect but I am know the difference between good and evil and I always try as much as possible nOt to dent my image.

Thanks and have a blessed day ahead
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2020
PureGoldh:

Chairman.....there is a clear difference between the money gotten in a legit way and the one gotten from ill-deals.

My brother,the honey I sell is Raw and unadulterated....I sell according to the market price(s)...My conscience is always clear whenever I do business cos my customer's satisfaction is a necessity.

Am not perfect but I am know the difference between good and evil and I always try as much as possible nOt to dent my image.

Thanks and have a blessed day ahead

I wish u all the best

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by udy4real(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Guess no one is checking names here,just asking for a friend
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2020
internationalman:

perhaps u should have just asked him if he had never pee whilst showering or taking a bath in his life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.