Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) (61228 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Marvennn: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
T
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Working men!

This boys them no get joy o.

Hope they get tried and freed sha. For those that have sense, hope they back out of such act sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by femicyrus(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
If only the country is working and there is hope of a gainful employment after school, who will do crime with education?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by noble71(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by UDUJ(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nice social distancing being practiced.

But I hope they will observe this same social distancing in the cells (because they will definitely be bundled together in one cramped up cell)?

Otherwise it's all rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Lekison(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

Hypocrite... In all your time in life can you swear you haven't done anything illegally to make money before...

Even if you haven't, would you have rejected if huspuppi offered to buy you a house and a car?? Just for instance oh.

We only criticize what we don't do or benefit from in this country..

Most people will do worse than politicians if the had the chance.
people like you are a problem in our society

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
uruba23:
Only God knows when this phenomenon would stop.Despite all the churches and mosque people still enjoy the proceed of crime without the fear of God .
the bolded are the foundation of scam in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by kolade560: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
if our systems are working fine and undergraduates are hopeful of getting jobs after graduation, fraud will be drastically reduced. Not everyone can endure suffering for so long.
Our leaders are defrauding us billions of naira on daily basis, how many has DSS arrested.
Orji uzor Kalu, Magu, Tinubu and so many others are milking us dry. thunder na I'm go fire all of una plus all d senators, ministers, governors except Zulum, heads of parastatals, and security agencies.
youth or nairalander wey go come wail under my comment, die by fire in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
sad BAZTARDZ
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by KOE1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na who be the cause? Politicians, Professors, Pastors, Professionals and all other Peeeeeesssss that spoil children.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by physicistman(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

Hypocrite... In all your time in life can you swear you haven't done anything illegally to make money before...

Even if you haven't, would you have rejected if huspuppi offered to buy you a house and a car?? Just for instance oh.

This kind of comment basically justifies the crime being criticized.

No one's a saint, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't criticise an action you know is morally wrong.

Not everyone is greedy (like you) and I mean it when i say not everyone would accept help from people who they know got their wealth illegally.

There is so much wrong with us in this country and one of it is refusing to stand up for what is morally right because we feel it won't fill our pockets.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by tot(f): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
internationalman:

[/s]

You are obviously a THIEF. I can also see one of your fellow fraudsters/thieves supporting your comment.

Don't worry, one day you all will be at the receiving end, that is when you will realise that what goes around comes around.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by rafaelgbenga(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

all these you typed here is not adding up at all! Are you encouraging stealing? Or what?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by blackgold7777(f): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
flyingpig:
These ones no settle bois

Maybe them broke at that point
NO NA THE EFCC GUYS NO CARRY POS NA MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na dem .... Invest 50k and get 200k in 3hours.

You guys will suffer misery. Eediots.

If you reading this and you are a scammer, I CURSE you to never use your hands to hold anything good

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nawa ooo,our future leaders.... which way Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by LZAA: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by physicistman(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
the bolded are the foundation of scam in nigeria

Seconded�
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
uruba23:
Only God knows when this phenomenon would stop.Despite all the churches and mosque,people still enjoy the proceed of crime without the fear of God .

Some even pay tithe from fraud proceeds. The new generation churches have done great damage to Christianity

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Opmic: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
To me leaving food on the table and eating crumbs on the floor is not feeding,
So also ignoring high profile economic and financial criminals and arresting ordinary economic stimulators is not work

EFCC are not working

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by OLULAW: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
When would they arrest Buhari and Melaye for qualification fraud and scam?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by ecclize: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

am tired of the everybody is a hypocrite of a things.
nobody holy pass fine... what is bad is still bad...
bros calm down, there is no justification for it bro... as much as i hate to judge people most especially those yahoo boys that doesn't mean i approve what they do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
There is no mixed ethnicity here.. goodluck to them all as they enter their next phase of life. undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

I see you have sold your conscience. Continue supporting fraud.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by princeakinola1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
let wait for God time,it will surely come at appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Opmic:
To me leaving food on the table and eating crumbs on the floor is not feeding,
So also ignoring high profile economic and financial criminals and arresting ordinary economic stimulators is not work

EFCC are not working

@ bolded.. hahahahaahaahh.. Bros u say. Chei, nothing wey I no go here for this earth. grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
The way I'm broke I won't mind doing something ilegal. Being broke is terrifying

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Igbo6(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

Call a spade a spade bunch!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

So, because I have stolen meat from pot, I should be holding prayer session for Evans the Kidnapper? Not everybody can be cheaply purchased like you. Some of us still have our dignity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by KnzMoney(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
They are busy chasing virtual thieves, whereas real ones are acting with impunity and legislating shits...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.