Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,746 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) (61831 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by muykunle(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Flexing muscles on commoners is no achievement, go afta d big wigs.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2020
dairykidd:

I wish u all the best
You too bro
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Mires: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Until some of these guys are killed secretly after being arrest to act as deterrent to others, they won't stop this rubbish.

There are legit ways to make good money. Buying and selling of crypto with little start -up can turn one a millionaire in months.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by redsun(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria is a crime Inc. They just want to be like the president, senators, clergies, professors, judges, police, army and all the so-called honourables.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2020
mexbee1:

The real thieves are out there driving around in bullet proof cars after looting billions of TAX PAYERS MONEY to satisty their selfish interest.

Madness starts when you begin to compare politician with yahoo guys...

Most of the politicians has backings with investment to fall back on and children with good educational background to relie on..

A yahoo guy investment is in a club carrying proustites,sleeping in hotels and buying exotic cars...no savings,nothing just MODIFIED BEGGARS...End up dying on the streets in shallow graves

Why the so called corrupt politicians will go to jail and come out years later with million of investments to fall too and children to welcome then and exotic burials...

And one mumu will say they are the same
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Lamiri:
Exactly we have not even gotten into the system yet, by the time we start to hack federal government payment systems like civil servants salaries then the party will begin
grin grin grin grin grin Egungun be careful

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by UJJJ: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2020
politicsng:
To do yahoo is better than allowing yourself to be used by politicians as thugs. I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.
You na scam
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=dairykidd post=92723450]

Not entirely true tho but truth is anyone involved in anything shady is directly or indirectly ruining another and may end up in jail... We all end in graves dug 6 feet deep. I wish u guys can project ur hate and disgust to the right quarters, the politicians, public office holders, corrupt public servants in every ministry. Internet fraud is wrong but its just a little insignificant part of our internal problems. Ask urself WHY? Why internet fraud seems to be the only way these boys see? Without bias if u ask urself that question u will get a clearer picture but as usual everyone in naija is righteous to the public eyes(even when they do worse in thier respective fields) and quick to cast stones instead of tackling the root cause to curb the problems.

These fraud boiz didn't loot the country's treasury, steal public funds, divert tax payers money or turn our pensioners to hopeless destitutes. They're not responsible for the serial looting on going even as we type here, they're definitely not responsible for awarding mouth watering contracts to fake companies and organizations owned by the thieving politicians u praise and argue endlessly about.

You want to tell me the truth? What truth? The lies u have been made to believe since Nigeria was created? Tell urself the truth bro. You owe that to urself and the future generations [/quote

They didnt do all that,they did worst....

They made the younger generation believing fruad is the way (politicians has been looting since the 80's yet,growing up with still a mentality of hardworking to survive) today we see a boy of 17years old buying Lexus because country is hard (would Lexus get him out of poverty NO)

They defraud their fellow Nigerians despite knowing the situation of the county (defrauding a teenager striving to go to school and blame her for greed)

They defraud mostly people doing legit business making them turn to fruad and follow suit..

Two wrongs cannot make a right....
Before Yahoo Yahoo bcame this rampant,how many police men used to carry POS ?

where we are today lot of country has been here,unity betwen their citizens against the corrupt practices caused a change.......Here ignorance has blinded d us,with the mentality of EVERY MAN WITH HIS KETTLE..
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Lamiri(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

grin grin grin grin grin Egungun be careful
grin grin you don see am na, we can only pray but prayer does nothing, let's just hold on to our trousers and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Chemicalboy1 post=92726874][/quote]
Once again fraud is bad but local is worse.. Fraud boiz aka yahoo boiz do not defraud Nigerians but rich greedy foreign nationals and organizations. Those who scammed that girl that went suicidal are the types u see on Nl posting bet games and money doubling schemes. They're local boiz u also have them in schools running fake admissions for stupid and lazy people... Lol i don't understand ur anger bro.. Is it that ur are angry that a 17 year old can afford a Lexus because i am yet to see u talk about the jewelries running into billons,bulletproof cars and properties owned by ur old leaders who still parade themselves as role models and roam the entire country untouched.. The time is coming when Nigerian rich will be targeted and various govt organizations will be crumbled all thanks to the dark networks. We await the big blow. While we watch

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Lamiri(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Once again fraud is bad but local is worse.. Fraud boiz aka yahoo boiz do not defraud Nigerians but rich greedy foreign nationals and organizations. Those who scammed that girl that went suicidal are the types u see on Nl posting bet games and money doubling schemes. They're local boiz u also have them in schools running fake admissions for stupid and lazy people... Lol i don't understand ur anger bro.. Is it that ur are angry that a 17 year old can afford a Lexus because i am yet to see u talk about the jewelries running into billons,bulletproof cars and properties owned by ur old leaders who still parade themselves as role models and roam the entire country untouched.. The time is coming when Nigerian rich will be targeted and various govt organizations will be crumbled all thanks to the dark networks. We await the big blow. While we watch
well said.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Meto1234(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2020
My question now is.
where are the recovered property kept by the efcc or do they sale them out later.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by KingDavidjnr: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2020
pdppower:
I have always tried to pity these boys whenever they were arrested. However, since I read the story of the 100 level girl that commited suicide after being duped of her school fees, I have started cursing these boys that may they perish in custody and never get freed.
de oga at the top 4 Benue no pay pension, some pensioniers de die plenty, day one no pass Yahoo yet
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by perororo: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2020
And more from disengaged npower beneficiaries are coming.More prisons are needed.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by euniselfyahoo: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2020
EFCC!!!, how many times i did i call you?
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Am angry for the video of an 18yrs old boi dt ran mad and his video all over social media just in the quest to make money

I am angry because youths that are meant to come together and rally against the government to cause change are sitting in front of laptop and begging for dollars
Am angry at the rate youths are dying like fowls,going back to club owned by Politicians dey dread and waste the moni dey made to survive...

grin grin grin u might say it is my anger and it is my life...but again, if one part of the country is hanicap..progression is close to zero

We are busy complaining about the politicians and the politicians are out-living youths by 30years averagely......DOOM ahead
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by lightangel65i(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2020
internationalman:

Hypocrite... In all your time in life can you swear you haven't done anything illegally to make money before...

Even if you haven't, would you have rejected if huspuppi offered to buy you a house and a car?? Just for instance oh.

We only criticize what we don't do or benefit from in this country..

Most people will do worse than politicians if the had the chance.

Bro may God bless you for this Nigerians are sure hypocrates
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

Am angry for the video of an 18yrs old boi dt ran mad and his video all over social media just in the quest to make money

I am angry because youths that are meant to come together and rally against the government to cause change are sitting in front of laptop and begging for dollars
Am angry at the rate youths are dying like fowls,going back to club owned by Politicians dey dread and waste the moni dey made to survive...

grin grin grin u might say it is my anger and it is my life...but again, if one part of the country is hanicap..progression is close to zero

We are busy complaining about the politicians and the politicians are out-living youths by 30years averagely......DOOM ahead
I understand sha..
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by MUTERIKA(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
BornRicch:

Would you choose Boko Haram over Yahoo? Foolish person.
Aren't they both a nuisance to the society?
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Komu1048(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hedonisco:

We live in a real world my friend, in which there will ALWAYS be evil. Even advanced countries recognise this fact, and choose their lesser evils pragmatically.

And for a poor, underdeveloped country like Nigeria with lean resources and severely limited governance/law enforcement capacities, it only makes sense to prioritise. I'm a pragmatist.

Don’t doesn’t change the fact we must not condone any form of crime either higher or lesser. And it’s not that one will die if he/she decided not to engage in any crime
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by angelEmade: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2020
authority2006:

Someone or something tipped them to raid the place in the first instance. And they will be charged to court after the investigation, that will allow the innocent among them to be separated.

Magu? I thought he's no more in charge
...you still have so much faith in the Nigerian Judiciary system.
Maybe he is no longer in charge but trust me his miscreants must still be there.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Mide3367: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
politicsng:
To do yahoo is better than allowing yourself to be used by politicians as thugs. I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.
you are always promoting bit mistress subtly... God punish u o
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]

You are obviously a THIEF. I can also see one of your fellow fraudsters/thieves supporting your comment.

Don't worry, one day you all will be at the receiving end, that is when you will realise that what goes around comes around.
Sir, you talk as if it's a new thing someone reaps what they sown.

You accused him of not being morally condemning of the crime and you went ahead to act like him by not being realistic. Note both of you are right.

What is bad is bad, your sooooo right.
However, he's also right because his statement portrays he's only being realistic.

He may be a fraudster, he may be not. Because I'm not a fraudster but I like to be realistic. He's statement is � correct as well. Thief or no thief.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by tot(f): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Samsonklin:

Sir, you talk as if it's a new thing someone reaps what they sown.

You accused him of not being morally condemning of the crime and you went ahead to act like him by not being realistic. Note both of you are right.

What is bad is bad, your sooooo right.
However, he's also right because his statement portrays he's only being realistic.

He may be a fraudster, he may be not. Because I'm not a fraudster but I like to be realistic. He's statement is � correct as well. Thief or no thief.

Continue deceiving yourself trying to sit on the fence. The day you become a victim you will understand.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

That guy is not your bro. He's a fraudster.
And if he's a fraudster, does it concern you? Na fraudsters dey doke your sisters anyhow so. Ekpa. So much hatred within. U better calm down make u nor go kee urself.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2020
Samsonklin:

And if he's a fraudster, does it concern you? Na fraudsters dey doke your sisters anyhow so. Ekpa. So much hatred within. U better calm down make u nor go kee urself.
If I hate a fraudster, so what? You don't have to judge others by the standard of your miserable sisters and mother who couldn't even be saved with the fraud you do.

Idiot is asking if it concerns me. You could have come out with your chest to tell the world you're a fraudster and not hide behind your keypad, then ask them if it concerns them when they stick you head on a peg.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

If I hate a fraudster, so what? You don't have to judge others by the standard of your miserable sisters and mother who couldn't even be saved with the fraud you do.

Idiot is asking if it concerns me. You could have come out with your chest to tell the world you're a fraudster and not hide behind your keypad, then ask them if it concerns them when they stick you head on a peg.
Hahahahahahha I'm not your enemy o. But u b still ekpa sha � � � � � calm down Mr man. Everybody go reap wetin dem sow. Even you sef go suffer for hell fire. Just chill.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2020
tot:

Continue deceiving yourself trying to sit on the fence. The day you become a victim you will understand.
Sir, lock up that matter.

That uncle that was fainting the other day in house of Assembly, did anything happen to him?

Look, reality is reality. Moral is moral, I'm a moralist to the core and I'm a realist too. I accept things, especially when there's very little I can do to change it. That doesn't mean you should wish me ill luck or tag me a fraudster. If you do so, that means you're biased.

Fraud is bad. No justification. But it's happening, so what are you or (we) gonna do about. Do you want to lament, curse daily when u see news like this.

Chief, I grew tired of causing and lamenting. If there's nothing I can do, then I keep shut and shake my head in pity. Things have falling so apart and the yahoo boys are in no way the solution. Abi u Wan tell me say yu nor de see wetin politicians dey do? Are u biased and one sided?

When you're analyzing things, remove your hatred, remove your emotions and add logic and critical thinking.

Note: I mean no disrepect at all. Just incase u find any statement abusive. No disrepect
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chemicalboy1: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Samsonklin:

Sir, lock up that matter.

That uncle that was fainting the other day in house of Assembly, did anything happen to him?

Look, reality is reality. Moral is moral, I'm a moralist to the core and I'm a realist too. I accept things, especially when there's very little I can do to change it. That doesn't mean you should wish me ill luck or tag me a fraudster. If you do so, that means you're biased.

Fraud is bad. No justification. But it's happening, so what are you or (we) gonna do about. Do you want to lament, curse daily when u see news like this.

Chief, I grew tired of causing and lamenting. If there's nothing I can do, then I keep shut and shake my head in pity. Things have falling so apart and the yahoo boys are in no way the solution. Abi u Wan tell me say yu nor de see wetin politicians dey do? Are u biased and one sided?

When you're analyzing things, remove your hatred, remove your emotions and add logic and critical thinking.

Note: I mean no disrepect at all. Just incase u find any statement abusive. No disrepect
Once again dont compare politicians with yahoo guys, both are fraud true but ehn...Entirely different

That uncle that fainted the other day,has buildings and investment outside the country
That uncle children schooled aboard
That uncle put his relatives in different political positions and businesses that they cannot run dry in years to come..

A yahoo boy does fraud making millions this month,buys Lexus goes clubbing and sleeps in hotel for weeks...Next month they are back to begging

A yahoo boy travels outside the country leaving his family in poverty..
A yahoo boy is more concerned about wearing Gucci than laying down investments
A politician can go to jail and come out in years with investment and connection to reduces his jail term..A yahoo boi spend full jail term and comes out years later broke

Money is money but this two set of ppl makes the same moni but one has a greater chance of being rich for life than the other...what then is VANITY
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Samsonklin:

Hahahahahahha I'm not your enemy o. But u b still ekpa sha � � � � � calm down Mr man. Everybody go reap wetin dem sow. Even you sef go suffer for hell fire. Just chill.

I don't even care what you are. You're the one who needs to calm down, else, na tyre then go use burn you lass lass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.