Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) (4474 Views)

Ladies Do This Us And We Will Gladly Be Your Simp( Photo) / She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Martinez39s(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
ubunja:
Remember people Simps are the male version of sluts and hoes.

Sluts are quick to open Legs. Simps are quick to open wallets. Both are sluts and hoes. Shame them to death.
A female is trying to tell you what mgtow is like you care what she thinks. Anyway, I have seen the emphasis you have once placed on your WhatsApp group. I am curious and looking forward to learn. Care to add me if I hit you up on WhatsApp? I am using a new number. My former sim card got lost.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ubunja(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
A female is trying to tell you what mgtow is like you care what she thinks. Anyway, I have seen the emphasis you have once placed on your WhatsApp group. I am curious and looking forward to learn. Care to add me if I hit you up on WhatsApp? I am using a new number. My former sim card got lost.
it's not my own group. I'll forward the link to you in the morning.

I just read and ignored that trashy post. And I only read it because she's not a Hater otherwise I would have skipped it totally.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Martinez39s(m): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
ubunja:
Thanks.

I just read and ignored that trashy post. And I only read it because she's not a Hater otherwise I would have skipped it totally.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ednut1(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2020
90% of those shouting simps are woman wrappers in real life lol
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Bodlyspeaking(m): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2020
The word "simp" has really gone viral on NL

Nawa sha, at least we all got to learn something

No lost knowledge

*Bodlyspeaking*
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Sorry kid.. The game is up for those manipulative creatures ..
As for you SIMPs.. You lot are pained that many dudes are now Woke to the point that Nairaland girls are scared to be friends with guys here because of the fear of Alpha males and the whole thing is spoiling business for you SIMPs to get their attention easily..
I feel your pain..
Keep on simping thou..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by blingxx(m): 5:56am On Aug 12, 2020
simp ni Op yi sha
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Digmygold: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
ubunja:

Sluts are quick to open Legs. Simps are quick to open wallets. Both are sluts and hoes. Shame them to death.

Your mother was quick to.open legs. What is she? cheesy
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by CaptalnMitch: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Missisimping cool
New word.... Let's add this to the dictionary
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by CaptainMitch: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oga why are you sending me PM?
CaptalnMitch:

New word.... Let's add this to the dictionary
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by CaptalnMitch: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Oga why are you sending me PM?
guy why are you impersonating me
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by CaptainMitch: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stop smoking cow shit.
CaptalnMitch:
guy why are you impersonating me
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by FreestyleG: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
ubunja:

Just in case you wondering; YES at least 90% of your so called redpillers are simp patrons in reality but right here you gon see them terming everyone living soul "Simp" on every thread... Put those hypocrites you got in bulks in order cos I see you only wasting all your time and efforts on these impractical redpillers.... I know one who is your student on here but he call a bitch for at least 5 times in a streak even when she ain't picking ... Isn't that dispiriting and pathetic? grin
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by nurain150(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Can you see ubunja illegend GLYCOLYSIS I know female moniker will start to pretend to be male
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ubunja(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2020
FreestyleG:
Just in case you wondering; YES at least 90% of your so called redpillers are simp patrons in reality but right here you gon see them terming everyone living soul "Simp" on every thread... Put those hypocrites you got in bulks in order cos I see you only wasting all your time and efforts on these impractical redpillers.... I know one who is your student on here but he call a bitch for at least 5 times in a streak even when she ain't picking ... Isn't that dispiriting and pathetic? grin
don't waste your time fighting against something that you can't even fight with facts.
If you're happy with your life believe me no movement whatsoever will give you sleepless nights.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ignoreme: 2:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

The funny part of it all is that these babies that call married men and those in love relationships Simps are actually little fellows living with their parents.

Whenever I speak to young and newly married couples, I tell them masculinity at 100% will bring you complete pain and unhappiness in the marriage. A man must learn to balance his ego and that part of him that genuinely wants to be kind and simple before his woman.

Putting her first before yourself is the very reason why she was cut out from your ribs. A physically weaker being was borne out of you, a mental equal was given for your benefit. You must protect her physical weakness and harness her mental capacity.

Foolishness in relationships may be evident in some men but an act of kindness, caring, loving, understanding, and patience with the woman you are with make you no SIMP.

As a man, learn to walk away from a loveless relationship if necessary or the appearance of being taken advantage of. Give yourself up to love and be loved by a woman who appreciates the quality of a humble man.

Ego brings conflicts and rivalries, but a simple heart wins you respect. She will lay on your path and worship the ground you walk on. She will treat you like a king and make your old age pleasant and fulfilling. An ego-driven man only earns fear and he will be lonely with passing time.

Finally, whatever activity, actions, or gesture makes you both happy in your relationship, do it, and often without shame. Live your lives for yourself. After all, happiness is relative and the route taken to achieve it is personal.

Richdad

I'm a made man.
I live comfortably alone.
I am every woman's dream.
And you sir are a SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Vecto(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2020
ubunja:

Can you forward the link to me boss?
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by InfinityFabric: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2020
The funny part is if you run a check at least 90% of these people screaming simps online are the worst simps in reality.
Since you've run the check, can u please help with the scientific method used.
We want to learn from u oh master!
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by InfinityFabric: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2020
ednut1:
90% of those shouting simps are woman wrappers in real life lol
How did u arrive at this number ? Such Intelligence!
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Missisimping cool
rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days / Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court / She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.