Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2764609 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Saw this and started laughing uncontrollably.
In the end, she needs a man to value and respect her grin grin grin
Why doesn't she doesn't she value herself and rest since she is so precious grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Andremalan731: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Martinez39s:

"The hardest part of the red pill is not taking the red pill, it is staying redpilled."
— NeroStealth01

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tonnyray:
Man2Man talk
Netflix can't be replaced oooo but the rest 100% with u

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
You can not blame him. He doesn’t want to get screwed over in court with half his life taken away from a divorce when it’s inevitable to happen in this day and age. Jamie Foxx is another smart rich man like Leonardo DiCaprio.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pages #1000 grin yeah it came late but we did it
Don't ever simp for a puxxy
Great RP nation

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
True. It’s why men are behaving like women these days, women are behaving like men, media keeps promoting this trends and other bluepill fantasies too. Be different by simply being a man that you are. Stay redpilled.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
The wall remains undefeated.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2021
heartofcity12:
is that "THE MUMMY"

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2021
This isn’t encouraging you to be evil or bad, it’s just to remind you not be overly nice to gender F, don’t be the ‘yes man’ or the pushover Father Christmas dude. Maintain frame and stay redpilled. #trp

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:03am On Dec 06, 2021
Smartb0y:
is that "THE MUMMY"
Nope. That’s Jennifer Lopez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Long live TRP. . .

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Emmynator:
Saw this and started laughing uncontrollably.
In the end, she needs a man to value and respect her grin grin grin
Why doesn't she doesn't she value herself and rest since she is so precious grin

Shey na me ask Eve to chop fruits grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Once you notice you have sexual inclinations or interest for a lady,tell yourself the truth, have a man2mantalk with yourself , you are starting to like this girl, coveting her good body, you see her and you become flooded with emotions sometimes lust or love, don't try to woo her by being friendly, buying gifts, being nice, be overt with your intentions, don't waste time hoping and wishing, know where she stands and this should be immediately, she rejects you, fyn, then move on,this is better than keeping stupid feelings to oneself and being a secret admirer or seasonally Simping to court a lady attention who doesn't give a damn, remember someone is tired of that good body somewhere and always have an abundance mindset on steroids, there is a new girl turning 18 everyday and some haven't developed firm breast, nice ass and good figure yet, that's my personal consolation to any rejection I get from women even younger hot baddies

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2021
raptex:
My recent experience with people has been bitter and disappointing.
People I helped refused to repay the favour when I needed them the most. I'm ashamed of the L's I've been taking lately.
Wanted to reply to this earlier...
I wont advice you to stop giving tbh... I suggest you reduce your "level of eexpectation" and maybe the "category" of people you give out to...
Also, giving out to your detriment pays sometimes...but humans are not to be hoped on, so yeah, just try to reduce your level of expectation... Works fine for me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2021
raptex:
Brothers, I think I need the aspect of the redpill that doesn't have to do with women. My recent experience with people has been bitter and disappointing.
People I helped refused to repay the favour when I needed them the most. I'm ashamed of the L's I've been taking lately. Omo people don show me cry. Now I know that not knowing how to say no to people begging for favours is a disease.
From this day onwards, Only give or lend what you can afford to lose. Lower your expectations of people to the barest minimum, it's a cold world we livin in.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2021
DAY 340, REDPILL 2021

1. The question should not be "how do I make her love me and set the course of this relationship straight?" It should be "how do I set myself free from this bondage I have tied myself to?"

2. Commitment is women's daily prayer and greatest desire be it to a chad or a simp. Hence, she ought to be the one striving for the success of the relationship and not the procrastinating one. (Men also have their roles to play too).

But that when it comes to commitment a woman that shows no emotion and desire to ensure that the relationship maintains firmness above all odds, in gloominess and lightness, is one that never deserves such commitment from the onset.

3. Commitment for a man comes with a great loss coupled alongside a great task with a heavy tax levied upon him (with the exception of quality children if there be).

A good woman is one that knows this but out of wisdom and submissiveness is able to blend with these losses into great productivity so that her man won't feel or notice it. Here woman is the 'ideal helper' which she ought to be.

4. All a foolish woman does or probably, the average woman is to advertise her beautiful she's and how lucky her man to have her. They dangle and bask in their entitlement self because all they have is beauty and vanity. Materialism is their god!

5. The majority of men who are simps that always get engaged to these women don't know for a fact that they've been jilted by them. Rather, they endeavour to make sure that they give these women their heart desires and customise themselves to their wills and dictates. Even these men don't see beyond the material, after all, a woman's beauty is enough. They both dwell in vanity and the corollary effect is a malnourished union, an unstable family and stunted kids.

Commitment is women's god and fantasy and when they are not ready to pay obeisance, they are discarded!

Authority: value your resources.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lkillbrokehoes: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azaboy: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2021
This is why I love Women.

They will humble you grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2021
ashewoboy:
heartofthecity, don't stop posting those meme. they are dope. I like them.
Respect yourself oh. You're here claiming redpiller. Don't let us start a bloooodysperm 2.0 oh.

Just deeeeeeey your dey.

Thank you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Women have secrets that will just cast them the moment they spill...
I watched a video about game of truth where this woman was put on a hot seat and asked questions bout her marriage life and involvement with other guys outside marriage, likeee you just need to see how the woman was just spitting shit the husband doesn't know that was happening behind his back, thinking his wife won't do none of what can never happen to him in marriage.

Funny enough the husband was present at the show obviously showing how shocked and disappointed he is, the woman was asked if she loved her husband and does she deserve a better man? She said yes and said no for the other question. It might interest you to know that the money involved for this game was $200,000 and higher ( If the questions keep going) so she settled for the 200,000 since she can't afford to risk what she has swept under the rug to the acknowledgement of her husband. In her words "the money is enough for me and my daughters" I don't want to sound too heavy on the woman choice of word.

According to her she has been a good wife, her husband is trying his possible best to keep the family inorder (financially and emotionally) but she, as nature could have it find herself having extra activities outside marriage. Trp is a dynamic manual that teaches/ you about this 'nature' and how you can respond to it, a pill once taken serve as an antibody to foreign entities which works with the system in sync to fight against it.

No matter how innocent, humble, caring and decent she is mind you there is traces of hypergamy in them no matter how small. There's always the half truth and total lies in their stories, listen beyond the composition there's always a catch to it (I'll share a short revelation later) believe them at your own peril. Though they can be honest with trivia things but not with things that has to do with their personal lives. In this journey, we should be disciplined and swallow the truth the way it is... It's the only way to redemption.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osas187: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2021
I met this girl at a naming ceremony and I collected her number,she asked of my name,I told her "Osas"
I called her after three days.
Me : hello
Her : Hi who's on the line ?
Me : Osas the guy you gave out your number
Her : who's Osas
Me : You don't remember ?
Her : Yes
Me : Call me back when ever you remember.
I hang up the call and deleted her number.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2021
leetylee:
Women have secrets that will just cast them the moment they spill...
I watched a video about game of truth where this woman was put on a hot seat and asked questions bout her marriage life and involvement with other guys outside marriage, likeee you just need to see how the woman was just spitting shit the husband doesn't know that was happening behind his back, thinking his wife won't do none of what can never happen to him in marriage.

Funny enough the husband was present at the show obviously showing how shocked and disappointed he is, the woman was asked if she loved her husband and does she deserve a better man? She said yes and said no for the other question. It might interest you to know that the money involved for this game was $200,000 and higher ( If the questions keep going) so she settled for the 200,000 since she can't afford to risk what she has swept under the rug to the acknowledgement of her husband. In her words "the money is enough for me and my daughters" I don't want to sound too heavy on the woman choice of word.

According to her she has been a good wife, her husband is trying his possible best to keep the family inorder (financially and emotionally) but she, as nature could have it find herself having extra activities outside marriage. Trp is a dynamic manual that teaches/ you about this 'nature' and how you can respond to it, a pill once taken serve as an antibody to foreign entities which works with the system in sync to fight against it.

No matter how innocent, humble, caring and decent she is mind you there is traces of hypergamy in them no matter how small. There's always the half truth and total lies in their stories, listen beyond the composition there's always a catch to it (I'll share a short revelation later) believe them at your own peril. Though they can be honest with trivia things but not with things that has to do with their personal lives. In this journey, we should be disciplined and swallow the truth the way it is... It's the only way to redemption.
women are selfish in nature, they don't really care about men, we are just an end to their meet, women wey they move faster after relationship cause they got options, as for me I don't add emotions to women I carry it at the back of mind that woman would leave when:-she sees a better option, when she's bored, when you are too nice, etc. do this and I swear nothing like "heartbreak" go follow you again cause you already expected the worst.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2021
ashewoboy:
I can send dm to whoever I like. incessant or not. there is nothing you can do about that. you can choose not to reply the dm.

Whom the gods wishes to destroy, they first make mad.

grin grin grin It's been a while since I've played in here sha. Okurrrrrrr.

Una no go hol' one of una now. Ehenn. Eh eh e. Okay o.

I am on my own now ohhh.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
But I gats do something about my dramatic self o. Abi make I go Hollywood? Why should I be entertaining people for free?

I am a WOMAN. You literally take classes and lecture notes about us every single day. Yet nothing dey stick for una heads. You want to drag with me. Coconut heads!

A'ight.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2021
ashewoboy:
that girl is silly. don't mind her. answer my question here. you don't have to accept mail.

Is that sooooooo? grin grin

1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alphaman007: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2021
I saw this on YouTube by a guy called Glen Graham and want to share to help myself and others.

Be able to maintain frame, You have a purpose or mission in life greater than a girl.
Be secure, no attachment to outcome.
Love is light and playful. Stop trying to hard.
Are you a fun person?
What are the fun activities that you have done and go do them. Stop being boring.
Can you make other people laugh and lift their mood?
Lift their mood. Repeat back key words and ideas.
Active listening skills.
Do you know any good joke?
Read any good book?
Gone to any fun event or activity?
are you boring?
Can you talk about cool and exciting things?
Are you a secure confident man?
Are other women attracted to you?
Do you work out?
Are you a clean and sharp dresser showing that you have high self esteem?
Instead of trying to take love-- Maybe try and have self love and share love, joy and happiness.
Lift emotions and make other people feel good.
Be authentic and genuine.
Be Mysterious, decisive, Not needy, Have standards and boundary.
No fear. Don't be her brother or psychologist banker or doctor.
Be up front, be her lover and if she rejects you do not be hurt. Just move on.
No attachments , no outcome. it sure saves a lot of time and money.

Overcome any psychological issues about sex.
Maybe openly state that sex is natural and normal because it is natural and normal.
Do not be her friend or brother. Be her lover or move on and stop wasting time.
Go meet people in person at things or activities that interests you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Alphaman007:
I saw this on YouTube by a guy called Glen Graham and want to share to help myself and others.

Be able to maintain frame, You have a purpose or mission in life greater than a girl.
Are you a fun person?
What are the fun activities that you have done and go do them. Stop being boring.
Active listening skills.
Read any good book?
are you boring?
Do you work out?
Instead of trying to take love-- Maybe try and have self love and share love, joy and happiness.

Maybe openly state that sex is natural and normal because it is natural and normal.

Sorry, unku. Will you speak to ashawoboy, please, or whatever is his name?? Why is he DMing a female Nairalander of all people? Simping??

He is one of the guys y'all talk about here. The beta males. Look at him wanting to fight me now, attempting to constitute nuisance on the thread. angry

What manner of behaviour is that? Or what do you think pumpumking? No offense, but I need your opinion.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Osas187:
I met this girl at a naming ceremony and I collected her number,she asked of my name,I told her "Osas"
I called her after three days.
Me : hello
Her : Hi who's on the line ?
Me : Osas the guy you gave out your number
Her : who's Osas
Me : You don't remember ?
Her : Yes
Me : Call me back when ever you remember.
I hang up the call and deleted her number.

The Bleep, are you me? I just did same 2 weeks ago. Met a clown at a mall, she was pretty and all. I called next day, we talked. I called some days later, she was asking me to introduce myself as she cant remember who. I said i will never do such, i hung up and deleted her number.

Ladies of these days are downright disrespectful and even worse if she is pretty. They are just lucky nature wired it that we do the approaching.

Funny thing is, even women in business or customer care are not left out. Most times i prefer to interact with a guy offering services than a woman. It’s a real pandemic.

Personally, I’m nolonger enthusiastic about the dating or marriage scene in Nigeria or anywhere else. It’s all based on what you are and not who you are.

Funny thing is, if you travel out of this country and return, you would see how plain looking Nigerian ladies are. I travelled out for a month and when i came back, i was asking folks if ladies here donot wear make up? Lmao.

I conduct many social experiments from time to time. When i feel like playing, i go out plain but not dirty. Maybe worn out sneakers, small phone etc. First thing they do is stare me stylishly from top to bottom. I wonder if they think we don’t catch those stares. Another looked visibly disappointed when i removed my small phone to collect her number.

She then gave me a fake number. Meanwhile i have an iphone 13 at home and too many airforce one’s to fit on my shoe rack.

These are the kind of clowns some people take seriously. Loose your wealth and loose them.

I will never put forth what i am just to be accepted by someone of thesame flesh and blood like me. Only acceptance one should seek is from their maker.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Alphaman007:

Are you a fun person?
Active listening skills.
Read any good book?
are you boring?
Do you work out?

Thank youuuu! There is a purpose greater in life than a girl. But that one wan die untop woman matter. Tufia!

You see that he is the one making me feel fly. When he is crawling in my DM, sniffing for my attention.

You see how this movement is 2,000 steps forward; 5,000 steps backward? Because of guys like ashewoboy. The same OGs and alfas are the same simps. I don't want to believe he's in here, talking like an authority on the redpill as well.

Better draw him by the ears to a corner and tutor him well o. He's sabotaging the redpill.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2021
heartofcity12:

I always thought she would be an EXCEPTION of ladies that will defeat the wall or at least push it back for a bit (I do think she was successful in pushing it back and it is very rare).

So, all of them daily 500 sit-ups, buckets of paints (make-up), cosmetic surgeries etc couldn't defeat the inevitable wall?

SIMPs like Alex Rodriguez (A-Rod) thinks otherwise. Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.