Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755731 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:07am On Dec 07, 2021
Algebrah:
A crazy and cold world truly. You summarize everything that is happening to an average man perfectly, I've witnessed some of the things you mentioned, I was there, it happened to one bros I knew then, he passed through 80% of what you discussed here and his wife still left him when everything goes down the drain.
He lost 1 out of the 2 children his wife left to him due to sickle cell, he lost all his life savings on the boy but he still died.
What pained me most about the whole thing is that the day the boy died, her mother was actually at the party, imagine, she still had the audacity to go to party while bros was there with the boy. It is what it is.
He had the plan to buy land and build house then, but immediately he got married, everything changed, he couldn't execute anything because of his to-match wife.
KINGS, BUILD YOURSELF FIRST EVEN IF YOU HAVE A PLAN TO MARRY, DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO FIRST BEFORE CONSIDERING MARRIAGE. MARRIAGE IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT AT ALL, AND HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT WE LIVE IN A COLD WORLD AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, SO BE PREPARED ALWAYS

It is a cold world bro and in most cases I know, the men hardly get back on their feet rather they get down to their graves.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 3:06am On Dec 07, 2021
emmaodet:

It is a cold world bro and in most cases I know, the men hardly get back on their feet rather they get down to their graves.

You are right bro, in most cases they don't, this bros still never recover till date

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:15am On Dec 07, 2021
Oga,blur the pictures and cover their username at least undecided

Legendoo:
Bros , I'm dating this chick.

Followed her on Facebook and 950 people sent a friend request.

I asked why I'm getting follower's just because we're dating.

Her answer. Her friends wants what she has.

Still trying to figure out what's going on here even though my guard's are up.

Pretty girl, nice personality and no billing

What could I be missing in terms of who she is?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:00am On Dec 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
Oga,blur the pictures and cover their username at least undecided

Lmaooo....

You wan spoil show for me?

I already selected like 3 for target practice na tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Algebrah:
A crazy and cold world truly. You summarize everything that is happening to an average man perfectly, I've witnessed some of the things you mentioned, I was there, it happened to one bros I knew then, he passed through 80% of what you discussed here and his wife still left him when everything goes down the drain.
He lost 1 out of the 2 children his wife left to him due to sickle cell, he lost all his life savings on the boy but he still died.
What pained me most about the whole thing is that the day the boy died, her mother was actually at the party, imagine, she still had the audacity to go to party while bros was there with the boy. It is what it is.
He had the plan to buy land and build house then, but immediately he got married, everything changed, he couldn't execute anything because of his to-match wife.
KINGS, BUILD YOURSELF FIRST EVEN IF YOU HAVE A PLAN TO MARRY, DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO FIRST BEFORE CONSIDERING MARRIAGE. MARRIAGE IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT AT ALL, AND HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT WE LIVE IN A COLD WORLD AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, SO BE PREPARED ALWAYS

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2021
This is why there is nothing like ‘good woman’, that’s a myth. There can only be low value or high value woman. She spoke against the BBL hoes and how she’s different but was jokingly asked to get married but ‘financially ready’ is the one and only thing she mentioned. She’s no different from the hoes she’s condemning but she does hers in a different way, she didn’t even want the chance to know each other first, the financial had to just come in. If you’re truly working, why do you still need “a better man” to take care of you, equality much lol.. This is why the biggest female celeb u know could still be sleeping with richer men for money. They all want your resources. AWALT.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
DAY 341, REDPILL 2021

The surest and quickest way outta the friendzone is to act naughty, talk dirty, initiate sexual plays; all with a dose of confidence and humour. Any woman that do not respond to your mating calls but to your goodies is only there to siphon you. Separate from such! This is how you waste no time in women that are not interested in you.

Authority: be smart.

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2021
I once asked a lady, if she's a Virgin
Her reply - where do you want to see her.
Me - I smiled.
Her - But me, I'm a virgin sha.
Me - I smiled inside of me. I told myself, This one is a left over.

Men don't marry the leftover of other men, he get why.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
When I discovered she is not a Virgin, I broke up with her.
Later she sent a message,
Her - I have found someone better than you, and someone who will take me just as I am".
This lady am talking about have been rammed through all types of dicks and abortions.
Yet during am simping days, she want a guy to wife her up despite her over damaged pussy.

#Don't marry a Left over

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Energy cool.
Dude’s at the top of his game.. These females are mostly out for free meals, they already know who they want and who they don’t but just lead most guys on. It’s why it’s best to always keep dates as cheap as possible in case you ain’t sure about her feelings for u, if that gets her mad, then you already got your answer and who u dealing with. #trp

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Men no matter what happens in this life, someone like us will save her.
My Ex am talking about
1.Cannot cook - Back then in Uni she always give her food stuff away and you will always see her with bread and fanta.
2.She is not submissive- she will always says say "You cannot tell me what to do"
3.She doesn't care about her man, but want her man to die for her. (Extreme selfishness)

Still typing

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ola17: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
"Lol, there's more. When the guy found out all the wife has been doing in his absence, he pleaded with her to stop. To think about the kids and stop.
The woman refused. She said it's just sex, nothing more. He kept begging, she moved out of the house." cheesy

THE STORY ABOVE IS THAT THE YOUNG & WEALTHY GUY DISCOVERED HIS WIFE HAD 6 BOYFRIENDS. WHAT DID HE DO? HE BEGGED HER TO BREAKUP WITH THEM, BUT SHE LEFT HIS HOUSE INSTEAD.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE, NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY TELLS YOU, NEVER STOP READING THIS THREAD AND CONTRIBUTING TO IT. THIS (AND MORE) IS WHAT MANY MEN ARE PASSING THROUGH AND YOUR OWN DESCENDANTS COULD BE UNFORTUNATE LIKE THAT IF YOU DO NOTHING TO STOP THIS SOCIETAL DAMAGE FROM EXTENDING.

CHEERS.

Seems you’ve found your calling finally.

Still missing your contributions in the religious section

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2021
Men any lady you want to have for commitment must be Extremely vetted.
He get why.

Why - when I first asked out the lady am talking about during Uni days,
Her- I'm not ready for relationships, what I want is marriage.
Me - that's what I want too, we are almost done. I need a wife and a mother of my kids(foolish me)
Her- but I have to study you for one year, that's when I will tell you when I will date you or not.
Me - why
Her - I'm even doing you a favour, my father asked my mother out for eight years before she agreed to marry him
Me - wow that's too much, I don't think I can ever wait that long.
Her - Then there won't be anything btw us
Me - ok I agree.

Redpill- The kind of father that raised a girl determine who she will eventually be with.
No matter what, look beyond soft breast, fine face and nice ass.
Dig deep into her family, Expecially the father.
That's the Y.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 341, REDPILL 2021

The surest and quickest way outta the friendzone is to act naughty, talk dirty, initiate sexual plays; all with a dose of confidence and humour. Any woman that do not respond to your mating calls but to your goodies is only there to siphon you. Separate from such! This is how you waste no time in women that are not interested in you.

This is me literally

Using dirty body language Talking dirty in a humorous way is your own shit testing.

Watch her reaction.
It keeps you safe from the friend zone or brother zone is the worse grin

Don't do it too much tho apply moderation ...

Point is be unpredictable. Women love mysterious things it gives them orgasm lol

Wonder why women are more religious than men ?

I believe it's because the mysteriousness of God.
Every commendation
Every money
Every date
Every time spent with her should be earned..

Again avoid the friend zone.
It's the worse place a guy can find himself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Man2Man talk

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Heryormilekan(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 341, REDPILL 2021

God bless you for this.

I recently used it on one of my female friends, she's always on my neck to dash her money, I told her to come and collect it, she told me to do transfer or use POS. I told her my transfer is not working and I don't trust POS with my card. Lol

We actually met in NYSC but stay in different States. She stopped disturbing me after I told to come and collect it because there's no way she will visit and not sleep over. And this is someone that's about to get married.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2021
hebenz:
Men no matter what happens in this life, someone will save her.
FACTS...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2021
grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Hotspotbro:
grin

Chai

Do they really drank her bath water?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2021
heartofcity12:
This cheesy

I can't lie, this is the last nail in the coffin but 100% correct grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2021
Meedon:

Chai

Do they really drank her bath water?
The woman is damn popular.They did, and vaginarians like her want to turn esports to olosho work..There's one that livestreams in the nude...They drank it...Simps..People like her are famous because of SIMPS...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2021
ma373733:

This is me literally

Using dirty body language Talking dirty in a humorous way is your own shit testing.

Watch her reaction.
It keeps you safe from the friend zone or brother zone is the worse grin

Don't do it too much tho apply moderation ...

Point is be unpredictable. Women love mysterious things it gives them orgasm lol

Wonder why women are more religious than men ?

I believe it's because the mysteriousness of God.
Every commendation
Every money
Every date
Every time spent with her should be earned..

grin
I have also noticed that most girls like to form "holy" when they're just meeting a guy. They will ask you if you go to church and start talking about how they like church and all that.
If you say you don't go, they would try to convince you to start going.
I believe this is one of their sh1t tests to quickly put you in the friend zone. Because when they start off with you like that, you would be hesitant to get flirty with them.
Some miserable guys will even start quoting scriptures to impress her. grin

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2021
There are levels to simping sha undecided
Water wey person use baff, another person carry am dey drink lipsrsealed

Hotspotbro:
The woman is damn popular.They did, and vaginarians like her want to turn esports to olosho work..There's one that livestreams in the nude...They drank it...Simps..People like her are famous because of SIMPS...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
ma373733:

Not for a redpiller though... Anyone can be friend zoned while approaching/dealing with women but only simps stay in the friend zone and continue to invest hoping that someday she might change her mind or have pity on them and let them hit it.
A redpiller can be friend zoned but shouldn't stay friend zoned. Walking away and moving on should be as easy as breathing for redpillers.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maybe one day I'll understand the friendzone.
You wan DO.
She say she no DO.
What are you still DO ing dia?

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
They keep reaffirming the redpill. It’s a cold world. He successfully nurtured her to the standards of those having it better than him as she succumbs to her innate hypergamic nature and willing to monkey branch.
Authority: Don’t be a betasimp they use as a ladder of upgrade like this mechanic. Stay redpilled. #trp

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by seanwilliam(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Honestly..

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by seanwilliam(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Incoming generation will appreciate this thread more . Trust me.. they’re safe .

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6867788/it-compulsory-lady-know-how

If any lady ask you this question next time this should be your reply.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ovo200:
https://www.nairaland.com/6867788/it-compulsory-lady-know-how
If any lady ask you this question next time this should be your reply.
Preach bro!
Preach!!!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 341, REDPILL 2021

The surest and quickest way outta the friendzone is to....

A TRULY "SMART" MAN WILL NEVER FIND HIMSELF IN THE FRIEND ZONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

WHEN A MAN IS THERE HE HAS TO WORK EXTRA HARD TO ESCAPE IT. HE MAY LOSE TIME AND RESOURCES, AND SHE'LL ONLY TOUGHEN UP THE MORE BECAUSE SHE'S ENTERTAINED BY HIS TRIALS, PLEADING, GAMES, SPENDING, ETC.

MAN, I'VE NEVER BEEN IN THE FRIEND ZONE. "I CAN'T DATE YOU, BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS". "I LIKE YOU JUST AS A FRIEND". LMAO WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? cheesy
I LET THEM KNOW THAT I HAVE NO "F" PEOPLE AS FRIENDS AND IF WE'RE NOT CONNECTED BY BUSINESS OR PLEASURABLE INVOLVEMENT I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE COMMUNICATING WITH, OR MAKING ANYONE FEEL GOOD. IT'S ALWAYS SIMPLE IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE TO COMPLICATE THINGS FOR YOURSELF.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

A TRULY "SMART" MAN WILL NEVER FIND HIMSELF IN THE FRIEND ZONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

WHEN A MAN IS THERE HE HAS TO WORK EXTRA HARD TO ESCAPE IT. HE MAY LOSE TIME AND RESOURCES, AND SHE'LL ONLY TOUGHEN UP THE MORE BECAUSE SHE'S ENTERTAINED BY HIS TRIALS, PLEADING, GAMES, SPENDING, ETC.

MAN, I'VE NEVER BEEN IN THE FRIEND ZONE. "I CAN'T DATE YOU, BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS". "I LIKE YOU JUST AS A FRIEND". LMAO WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? cheesy
I LET THEM KNOW THAT I HAVE NO "F" PEOPLE AS FRIENDS AND IF WE'RE NOT CONNECTED BY BUSINESS OR PLEASURABLE INVOLVEMENT I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE COMMUNICATING WITH, OR MAKING ANYONE FEEL GOOD. IT'S ALWAYS SIMPLE IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE TO COMPLICATE THINGS FOR YOURSELF.
You're on fire

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (2210) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.