Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763134 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Top notch advice ,Mr skepticus

Waste of time and energy advising a man in love, it's synonymous to pouring water in a basket, just tell them the BS they want to hear, they will go away appreciating you more in that moment than when your tell them the truth and reality of their sickening situation.
They may actually get a glimpse of light in in the advice you gave them and even agree to do just as you have ask them to do in those moment, but when they leave you, they will go back and continue in that miserable relationship.
A man highly governed by oxytocin (in love), logic is the least thing they are ready for and willing to embrace.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
A WOMAN WHO WITHHOLDS SEX FROM YOU FOR ANY REASON SHOULD BE DUMPED WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT U NEITHER NEGOTIATE NOR BEGG FOR SEX, JUST GO RIGHT BACK TO WORKING ON YOUR SMV THIS IS BECAUSE A WOMAN KNOWS WHO SHE TRULY WANTS TO FVCK AND WOULD GO TO ANY LENT TO GET A NUT FROM HIM EVEN IF HE'S MARRIED SHE WON'T MIND HIDING IN THE CLOEST,SHE WOULDN'T MIND FUCKIN HIM IN A PUBLIC TOILET AS SHE SCREAMS "I DON'T USUALLY DO THIS", SHE MIGHT EVEN TAKE MONEY FROM HER RICH SIMP OF A BOYFRIEND JUST SO SHE CAN BOOK A FLIGHT TO ANOTHER CITY TO GET FVCKED ... FOR THE KINGS WHO HAVE EARS NEVER LET HER CONTROL THE SEX

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Regex:

With the way the guy is replying, I doubt if he is trolling. He is serious with what he's saying, but then again, a man in love is the worst person to advice. Like someone pointed out.
Why would people think he's trolling ?

These just a perfect scenario of an average relationship between single mothers and unsuspecting men out there.

*They saddle the naive men with the responsibility of taking care of their child(ren) .

*They are always meeting with the baby daddy to settle one issue or the other, most cases, rounding off the section with crazy sex, while the other naive man is at home babysitting her child(ren) ,as well as calling to know how the "meeting" with her baby daddy is playing out.

*They ALWAYS sell the "now repented and more wiser " gimmick to gullible men, who can't see through there BS.

* Sell the wife material nonsense to them, that will get many of them to start considering the prospect of marriage with them.

* They ALWAYS ratio sex to the gullible man, overwhelm him with faked " wife material charcters" ,which will confuse,and get him reasoning that she might unleash her sex drive once he does the one very thing all baby mama seek : commitment and security .

Do you now see why most men are acting stupid when dealing with baby mamas ?

They sell men the dream,because they know how to.
They are very good in manipulations, because they have to, knowing deep down them they are playing on hard mode .
Games and manipulations gullible men can't see through,and they got to be ruthless about that, in order to secure their interest.

That's exactly why when men are willing to take all the BS that comes with dealing with a baby mama and even offering them commitment sounds like craze to you or those expose to truths about women Nature and mating game but not to them, it's because you know what they don't know.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by biggace(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
His simping is on the highest level
[q1uote author=CosmicPhoenix post=95814306]
That guy is neck deep in female sh1t,I'm sure she's fvcking her baby daddy and other guys.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
[FUNNY HOW WOMEN/SIMPS ARE THE PRIME CREATORS OF EMASCULATED MEN AND EFFEMINATE MALES USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY BUT WOULD NEVER FVCK OR STAY LOYAL TO SUCH MEN THIS SHOWS YOU HOW MUCH A WOMAN HATES WHAT SHE CAN CONTROL A WOMAN WOULD RATHER DIE AT THE HANDS OF AN ALPHA THAN LET A BETA MALE TOUCH HER...

A WOMAN'S DEFINITION OF "A REAL MAN" SHOULD NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY UNLESS SUCH MAN IS COMFORTABLE WITH BEING STRIPPED OF HIS MANHOOD.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Why would people think he's trolling ?

These just a perfect scenario of an average relationship between single mothers and unsuspecting men out there.

*They sadden the naive men with the responsibility of taking care of their child(ren) .

*They are always meeting with the baby daddy to settle one issue or the other, most cases, rounding off the section with crazy sex, while the other naive man is at home babysitting her child(ren) ,as well as calling to know how the "meeting" with her baby daddy is playing out.

*They ALWAYS sell the "now repented and more wiser " gimmick to gullible men, who can't see through there BS.

* Sell the wife material nonsense to them, that will get many of them to start considering the prospect of marriage with them.

* They ALWAYS ratio sex to the gullible man, overwhelm him with faked " wife material charcters" ,which will confuse,and get him reasoning that she might unleash her sex drive once he does the one very thing all baby mama seek : commitment and security .

Do you now see why most men are acting stupid when dealing with baby mamas ?

They sell men the dream,because they know how to.
They are very good in manipulations, because they have to, knowing deep down them they are playing on hard mode .
Games and manipulations gullible men can't see through,and they got to be ruthless about that, in order to secure their interest.

That's exactly why when men are willing to take all the BS that comes with dealing with a baby mama and even offering them commitment sounds like craze to you or those expose to truths about women Nature and mating game but not to them, it's because you know what they don't know.

The bolded, caps it all up!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
demanuel:

My 10th lesson

Bro you don’t have to quote it all up in here, you can copy and paste them in a file in your notes.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legionx: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Everyone is here praising this guy called pansophist.

They don't even know that he copies what HE posts from other sites online. Yet they keep praising him that he is a genius.

Look at people that are claiming that they are not gullible. Nigeria has a long way to go

No be only red pill

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aorseer: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Legionx:

They don't even know that he copies what HE posts from other sites online. Yet they keep praising him that he is a genius.

Look at people that are claiming that they are not gullible. Nigeria has a long way to go

No be only red pill
Oga i don't get you. Is it the praising that you are unhappy about? Please visit other sites, copy stuff and post here and you will be praised too grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Legionx:

No be only red pill

Its like saying a pastor copies everything he preaches from the bible, so therefore, he plagiarised. It also seems to me that you're conflating "plagiarism" with "empiricism".

No, I do not copy everything I write. It comes from decades of real life experience, observing the world around me, and spending an untold amount of time reading across literatures and topics.

Having said that, can you give any examples of plagiarism that I'm guilty of?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Resist the urge to Shalaye (Explain)
Silence is Golden

Just let them wail
After they check and recheck without mention(s)

They will crawl back

41 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kabir5643(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
aorseer:

Oga i don't get you. Is it the praising that you are unhappy about? Please visit other sites, copy stuff and post here and you will be praised too grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
aorseer:

Dont quote the troll next time...na attention seeker

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
pansophist:

Its like saying a pastor copies everything he preaches from the bible, so therefore, he plagiarised. It also seems to me that you're conflating "plagiarism" with "empiricism".

No, I do not copy everything I write. It comes from decades of real life experience, observing the world around me, and spending an untold amount of time reading across literatures and topics.

Having said that, can you give any examples of plagiarism that I'm guilty of?

Why do you even need to explain to him na? undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Why do you even need to explain to him na? undecided

Sometimes, silence implies being guilty hence, I responded. I no go do am again. No vex smiley

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
HeliotJ:
Pls I see d tread and good..yes.

And I was not good on English,pls don't be angry if the language is not good.

I have something in my mind that worry me a lot.

I am dating a single mom. She told me the father is not good, but she is till meeting him in his house and always telling me it is about d child. D child that the man is not taking care of and I'm the one doing that. The boy is 4y years and I' am being the one that is paying his school fees since This year that we are dating. I am not the buoyant type in terms of money. I manage a shop where I print and photocopy materials for students close to university. I don't have any savings because I the one taking care of this lady and child. She expensive and beautiful type and I love her so much. But now she is not giving me sex again, Maybe she think that the boy is enough for us. She told me we can Only have sex until I show my love to her and prove it. And I don't know what she mean with it

I loved her and I want to marry her..how i can make her to love me?.
Pls ubunja, Martinez39s, glycolysiss, pansophist and every people that saying something in the forum
[b] Let me give you a piece of my life story....The very first woman I had unrestricted mind blowing sexual relationship in was with a single mother of two (to this very day, I still remember our sex romps)...As a Simp then, I was in love, I could kill for her, I could die for her(got into sh**ts for her so ashamed to relate here that could and should have ended my life). I didn't understand the intrigues she was scheming in the background because I was a stupid f**king simp...She manipulated me into halting my life ambitions and crucial economic objectives for the sole purpose of me shouldering her responsibilities and baggages which at first I thought was surmountable (because the sex was mind blowing) but later after much personal financial cannibalization and time wastage the responsibilities became inexhaustible after discovering some salient truths, I had to run with my tail in between legs.... It was a f**king Nightmare...In my simp days after that life altering experience, I have had propositions from ladies most are single mothers and immediately, I run... Like Literally I f**king run...My Landlady- 45 and single but looking for pregnancy- tried so many subtle moves until the day she blurted out that she want me to take over her - her barren old body, property, responsibilities, baggages etc- Ol' boy, I no even finish my rent before I pack out with 6 months to go....The point is, do not be deceived by women especially by those who have nothing to lose especially when female biological evolution is involved..When this evolution is triggered and they are lagging behind their peers, they will do anything, I mean, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, to snag an unsuspecting opportunity -You, in this case- to get one up...At end of the day, you realize that it ain't about you cuz you ain't worth sh**t.Its about them, what they can get and how you can get it for them..[/b]

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
IghravweIG:

The protein from meat replenishes worn out muscles you mean?

Yes.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
aorseer:

His comment is ridden with envy. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter, I am replying you here because I need your help.
Please help me with the card, I am using FreeBasics since this week, and I haven't opened my WhatsApp or some other useful sites since, I need this data please, I want to do night browsing today so that I will watch some lessons on youtube cry.
Help me please cry.
The only time I have access to real data is when my Dad recharges, they normally give him something like 10mb.
I trust you, please choose me, I need some data pleasesmiley
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
pansophist:

Sometimes, silence impies being guilty hence, I responded. I no go do am again. No vex smiley
wink
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
ichidodo:
[b] Let me give you a piece of my life story....The very first woman I had unrestricted mind blowing sexual relationship in was with a single mother of two (to this very day, I still remember our sex romps)...As a Simp then, I was in love, I could kill for her, I could die for her(got into sh**ts for her so ashamed to relate here that could and should have ended my life). I didn't understand the intrigues she was scheming in the background because I was a stupid f**king simp...She manipulated me into halting my life ambitions and crucial economic objectives for the sole purpose of me shouldering her responsibilities and baggages which at first I thought was surmountable (because the sex was mind blowing) but later after much personal financial cannibalization and time wastage the responsibilities became inexhaustible after discovering some salient truths, I had to run with my tail in between legs.... It was a f**king Nightmare...In my simp days after that life altering experience, I have had propositions from ladies most are single mothers and immediately, I run... Like Literally I f**king run...My Landlady- 45 and single but looking for pregnancy- tried so many subtle moves until the day she blurted out that she want me to take over her - her barren old body, property, responsibilities, baggages etc- Ol' boy, I no even finish my rent before I pack out with 6 months to go....The point is, do not be deceived by women especially by those who have nothing to lose especially when female biological evolution is involved..When this evolution is triggered and they are lagging behind their peers, they will do anything, I mean, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, to snag an unsuspecting opportunity -You, in this case- to get one up...At end of the day, you realize that it ain't about you cuz you ain't worth sh**t.Its about them, what they can get and how you can get it for them..[/b]
MUDAFVCKING WORD!!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Snow02:
[FUNNY HOW WOMEN/SIMPS ARE THE PRIME CREATORS OF EMASCULATED MEN AND EFFEMINATE MALES USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY BUT WOULD NEVER FVCK OR STAY LOYAL TO SUCH MEN THIS SHOWS YOU HOW MUCH A WOMAN HATES WHAT SHE CAN CONTROL A WOMAN WOULD RATHER DIE AT THE HANDS OF AN ALPHA THAN LET A BETA MALE TOUCH HER...

A WOMAN'S DEFINITION OF "A REAL MAN" SHOULD NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY UNLESS SUCH MAN IS COMFORTABLE WITH BEING STRIPPED OF HIS MANHOOD.

You've been making good points but please reduce the usage of Capslock.

MY EYES ARE HURTING cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SILENTandSMART2: 1:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Legionx:

No be only red pill

Yes you're right my brother, him suppose tell us say nah copy and paste,

That's exactly what Nigeria is facing ,

We have to say things the way it us,

But it is so sadden dat they started mocking you,

No worry we dey together,

Him suppose tell us smiley
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2020
SYMPTOMS/SIGNS OF ONEITIS OR SIMPISIAISIS OR SOUL MATE MYTH.

You think she's the destined woman for you.

You think your life isn't complete without her.

You think both of you have a common goal.

You think she's your better half.

You think she's your missing rib from Eden.

You think she's your destined soul mate.

You think nothing can separate both of you.

You think she's the only one for you.

You think you will lose your sanity if you lose her.

You think she's the destined mother of your unborn kids.

You think she will always be there for you. Hmmmm! I pity you!

You think you're nothing without her.

You think no woman like her.

You think she's the most beautiful woman.

You think she's is the most virtuous woman.

Your life revolves round her.

Her say is your say.

You say yes madam to all her commands.

You've assigned yourself as a dart board to receive all her troubles, whims, baggages and manipulations.

You develop and maintain her more than yourself.

You spend more quality time, attention and resources on her than yourself.

You lay yourself on the altar of sacrifice for her.

You focus on her happiness than yours.

You focus on her career and goal than yours.

You always apologise regardless of whether she's wrong or right.

You annexed your dreams to her.

The worst case scenario: attempt/commit suicide after break up.

Authority: Have an abundance mindset.

64 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radking7(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2020
HeliotJ:

I know I have to make money because she need to care and her child, but she is not sex with me. I want her to love me but how can I to do that? Please help me already I use to spend all my money for her but she doesn't show appreciate of it

Damn....I remember when I was this blind

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HeliotJ: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Radking7:

Damn....I remember when I was this blind

Blind ?

U have not in love with genuine before. That is it. If u open your heart and love a woman, u will know that love is everything
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HeliotJ: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Skepticus:

She is still having sex with the father of the boy because you have not done enough to show that you love her.

When you establish her before the end of the year, she will stop having sex with the father of the boy.

Make sure you take care of the boy like your son so that the mother will deny the father, the attention and the boy, respect you like the good father that you are.

I am sorry if I get u anger with my issue. But this thing is making me to be anger. I have spent on dis woman a lot and I am in love with her but she don't respect me. I apologize to her and ask my offense yesterday she told me she isn't sure if I love her becus I was not prove it. But I am not happy she think I didn't love her becus I have not done to open the fashion shop she asked me to open
The money she told me is more than 750k and I work towards it before December but she didn't know. I am not happy she is not respected me and always say I am stingy even with things I have done
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KevinDein: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2020
HeliotJ:

I am sorry if I get u anger with my issue. But this thing is making me to be anger. I have spent on dis woman a lot and I am in love with her but she don't respect me. I apologize to her and ask my offense yesterday she told me she isn't sure if I love her becus I was not prove it. But I am not happy she think I didn't love her becus I have not done to open the fashion shop she asked me to open
The money she told me is more than 750k and I work towards it before December but she didn't know. I am not happy she is not respected me and always say I am stingy even with things I have done
I don't know if you can't see through the sarcastic comments (jokes, play play) but bro what everyone is trying to tell you is; that girl doesn't love you one bit. She's just using you. You are her meal tickets. She sees how weak you are, apologizing over issues you aren't in the wrong, you disgust her. You can't even make her wet.

You have to leave her as soon as possible before she ruins you completely. You continue at this rate and I can assure you you gonna lose your sanity before long. Cut your losses and move on.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fredwill1357(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2020
KevinDein:

I don't know if you can't see through the sarcastic comments (jokes, play play) but bro what everyone is trying to tell you is; that girl doesn't love you one bit. She's just using you. You are her meal tickets. She sees how weak you are, apologizing over issues you aren't in the wrong, you disgust her. You can't even make her wet.

You have to leave her as soon as possible before she ruins you completely. You continue at this rate and I can assure you you gonna lose your sanity before long. Cut your losses and move on.
Experience they say is the best teacher, let him be, it won't be so bad if his heart gets broken, let him be fooled and played as long as possible. The red pill is not for everyone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Priam: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mrpaedo, here's today's episode of....

Simpin' Ain't Easy Tale of the Day

HeliotJ:

I am dating a single mom. She told me the father is not good, but she is till meeting him in his house and always telling me it is about d child. D child that the man is not taking care of and I'm the one doing that. The boy is 4y years and I' am being the one that is paying his school fees since This year that we are dating. I am not the buoyant type in terms of money. I manage a shop where I print and photocopy materials for students close to university. I don't have any savings because I the one taking care of this lady and child. She expensive and beautiful type and I love her so much. But now she is not giving me sex again, Maybe she think that the boy is enough for us. She told me we can Only have sex until I show my love to her and prove it. And I don't know what she mean with it

HeliotJ:

Please she is having sex with the father of the boy, how about that? She told me if I prove myself she will love me. I need to do everything because she is everything to me

HeliotJ:

No. I am in love with her. She is not doing what she's doing now before but she changed to me

HeliotJ:

I have spent on dis woman a lot and I am in love with her but she don't respect me. I apologize to her and ask my offense yesterday she told me she isn't sure if I love her becus I was not prove it. But I am not happy she think I didn't love her becus I have not done to open the fashion shop she asked me to open

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maisauki: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--The tougher the men around her, the softer she is. The softer the men around her, the tougher she is. The toughest woman is the fatherless woman, for the fatherless woman seeks a surrogate by whoring herself.
May God bless the womb that carried you, Librator of the male specie

Can you please she's more light on this

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shagamite, easyflowz999 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.