Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760755 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
heartofcity12:
cheesy
You are very wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
sajmark:
Your first reply would be disastrous, the second is okay though.
Lol Disastrous to? grin
I succinctly summarized the 2 possible causes for such unguarded utterance.
1. The habitual one by narcissistic bitches who don't give an "eff" about how what they say impacts others and
2. the accidental one by a girl who's really unsure of herself and clumsily let down her guard in the spur of the moment.
If I was the type that does online meetups, our prior convos would have helped me detect the former. I'm that sensitive. The meetup would be like a confirmation call. If she greets me with that kinda puke, sorry but she go collect. Mio raye oshi. I have abandoned 2 different chicks on dinner dates before simply because I discovered they had tattoos, how much more some uncouth female.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Snow02:
you missed his point

Because there was no point, in the first place!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Smartb0y:

If you say anything, you already failed cool

Just give a smirk,no need to talk too much cuz when you respond to such nonsense,she already figured out that you're a snowflake.

Lolx, but going this way would be kind of AWKWARD.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Junnior:

"I know. I'm trying hard to stop being too cute".

Don't get triggered and take a swipe back at her. You can handle it. She can't. The best response, since you're just meeting for the first time, is to let her know immediately that you're confident in yourself. Which is what she was testing for.
You would test her too, but it doesn't have to be immediately, and not for confidence, but for loyalty, respect, etc.
You're actually on track, but CUTE is kind of off topic. wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Insanity

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Classicool(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please I'll like to have a copy too and any other books you can lend out on to me on self development, a fresh young graduate, and any books that you can share with me on personal development, women etc. Though I've note some down and I'll look around Lagos for them. Can I Send my email to you privately sir?

I've seen my some stories on this thread that are similar to mine even though my own was form of social experimentation of human nature but people really and my ex really leverage on that and how I wish I've come across this thread earlier when it started some mistakes would have been avoidable I'd been a better than this but still glad I stumbled on this thread. And to everyone who had,have and still contributing to this thread may you never lack anything good in life. During the process of reading this thread I broke up with my most cherished gfs and ever since it's been great relief for me and I've learnt to fight and guide my scarce resources and be focus.

CaveAdullam:
Best book ever on self development, and contains appropriate knowledge on how you can finagle your way as an employee, employer or an entrepreneur. Everytime I see my mastery book I smile. It is the monk mode book according to oga @tellyoursonthis/Illimitablemen.com

After Mastery, nothing! No book comes close when it comes to the strategies highlighted in it.

Without much ado, how do you want to receive the soft copy? Witchcraft? Prayer? Teleporting? Gmail? Or........?

I'm done ranting. Lol!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
SOZINN:
Just completed the first four episodes of the Witcher season One last night. Henry Cavill's character is everything I want in masculinity. He has a nice body structure, he is stoic, doesn't show emotions, doesn't say too much (only what is necessary). He won't hesitate to call you out on your bûllshit (he won't sugar coat it), dude is fearless. On top of it his voice is electrifying and he doesn't believe in stupid shìt like love and destiny.

The plot is a bit messy but I'll continue because of him. I fûcking love this guy, I can watch him for a thousand hours. You should check him out in your free time.
the guy totally nailed that roll, and I agree with you the plot was messy, season 1 way better

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
SOZINN:
Just completed the first four episodes of the Witcher season One last night. Henry Cavill's character is everything I want in masculinity. He has a nice body structure, he is stoic, doesn't show emotions, doesn't say too much (only what is necessary). He won't hesitate to call you out on your bûllshit (he won't sugar coat it), dude is fearless. On top of it his voice is electrifying and he doesn't believe in stupid shìt like love and destiny.

The plot is a bit messy but I'll continue because of him. I fûcking love this guy, I can watch him for a thousand hours. You should check him out in your free time.
the guy totally nailed that roll, and I agree with you the plot was messy, season 1 way better than season 2 though it got messier.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dieavirgin(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Vecto:
THE DREAD GAME.

When you’re dating someone who has no fear of losing you, that no matter what she does you’re going to stay just because you’ve promised, then she’s not value in staying with you.

If she doesn’t value you and instead takes you for granted, she won’t look up to you, listen to you, desire you, and help you with your mission and goals in life.

At that point, it’s going to be a matter of time before she grows to be unhappy and sexually frustrated enough to wonder why she into a relationship with you in the first place.

This is how the human mind works — it only appreciates what is scarce, in-demand, and difficult to keep.

And that’s why you need the element of dread. Because the alternative is a miserable, dead-end, and sexless relationship.

That’s the case for the blue-pilled beta men who have been taught to put women on pedestals all their lives.

Instead of applying any sort of Dread, typical blue-pilled men always focus on making their women comfortable, thinking that comfort equals happiness.

While that sounds practical and noble even, these same men end up with a lot of random drama, negativity, and infidelity in their relationships.

Do they ever realize their mistake of continuing to give and please?

Nope.

#TRP

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU WRITE BECAUSE AS "BCOX"
YOU SPELL JUST AS "JOX"
WHATSAPP IS WHAT YOU SPELT HERE AS "WAXAP"
THIS = "DIX"
THAT IS = "DAX"

AND YOU EXPECT WOMEN TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY WHEN I CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE WRITING.
Omo Sir Capslock u don finish me aswear grin
You know say dox write-up na shor-cut na grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Aaron12:
As in eh, the thing off me.
Aaron12 you know say person no de 4 Exam hall now, so why will i be wasting time typing the whole alphabet wen my guys can understand wat am typing grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
SOZINN:

I watch the show because of him too, that’s a very masculine character. Good show

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
dieavirgin:
this was exactly my case. Fortunately, she broke up with me eventually.
Tbvh now, she's far better off, I'll admit.
How can I help my miserable life?
Things just seems not to be working for me.
My academics is in shambles, side hustle is bringing nothing,
I need help!!!
Is well bro I understand your situation, it hasn't been easy 4 me as well bcox am sponsoring my academics.
But in everything never give up bro.
Remain focus

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fash20: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
sinfultrust:

Just imagine the TRASH
Homie don't even waste time on anyone that can't apply common sense abeg just imagine WAXAP from someone that is supposed to be rational o

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
sajmark:

You're actually on track, but CUTE is kind of off topic. wink
It's not. It's a date, isn't it? You don't have to respond directly to what she said. If you do that, there's a big chance of failing. Most guys would go on the defensive or offensive. And doing either of the two is failure.
If you observe smooth guys, you'll notice that they respond to all questions but don't answer all questions.
I could even respond to what she said with something that makes no cognitive meaning just to show that I don't give a fvck what she thinks....
That said, Like I said initially, what is being tested with that statement is the man's confidence in himself -- his looks. So, you can use whatever topic you like to convey that confidence.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
sinfultrust:

Just imagine the TRASH
Homie don't even waste time on anyone that can't apply common sense abeg just imagine WAXAP from someone that is supposed to be rational o
Be calming down bro grin
Ur blood too de hot grin
Take it easy Biko
ONE LOVE grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tonnyray:
I doubt any rational male should download this app or subscribe to this bank.
What bunkum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPvubh36FxQ

Women can only pretend to be men but can never be men. Mimicking, rather than bettering, only makes a caricature of oneself. Yes, bettering starts from using a yardstick, but denigrating that yardstick inorder to feel good and look more superior is a stupid act: Feminism.

It's not all about forming independence on adverts, but a matter of who's the root? The backbone? The foundation? The basic? And of course, men.

Thanks.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ironicgenius:
I think I have a medical condition! I have very low sex drive! Take this from someone who has low testosterone! Have a good day!
Someone just like me..
Although i wont say it's low sex drive or low testosterone ( unless proven). Mine is more of self-control or would i say mind-code
After reading "The manipulated Man" straight 3 times, i had to find a way to make "Things that turn men on" to "Turn me off in-directly" and doing this made me realize everything is just about coding your mind...
I also have friends who are all about sex and all, and i receive their post-nut clarity receipts everytime.
Mehn...lots to say about this... Explaining it even makes it complicated but trust me bro, Nothing do you... This is one stage very few people reach in terms of self-development.
I did all these while still being a true extrovert.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
True smiley. Moderation is key.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Some self-dev tips tho

1) sadly, majority of nigerians lack creativity.
Note: Intelligence is not creativity and i'll pick creativity over intelligence.. Reason why you see one person start a business idea and BOOM 90 others with little or no knowledge join..
Please guys, let's try to improve our creativity.
2) Information is worth more than money.this is debatable, but i'll pick information over money. So if grinding for some $$ isnt working as expected, grind for information..
3) i'm not a religious guy, but i just have this feeling that most of the opportunities i got that took me far was as a result of those i helped( especially those i dont know). I could be wrong tho, but i'm sure helping others pays.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=PrinxArthur1 post=109630275]Nigeria is hard. [b]If you are underemployed, focus on gainfully employed women; - This is good but the problem is that the employed women are avoiding unemployed men.

[b]Hangout at poolside of cozy Hotels, find your way into nice Sports and Recreational clubs in the City Centre. Check them out on LinkedIn and Clubhouses. - Hanging out at pool side is good but from my experience, it is a place to easily meet girls you can easily bang but most are not from rich homes or doing fine because many came being sponsored by men or some hotel pools are free for women.
Club houses are good place to meet well to do ladies but you will have to up your game too because it doesn't come cheap. You will need a nice ride and yearly membership levy is high. I went to enquire about joining Abeokuta sport club members last 2 weeks where i will be playing with the likes of former president Obasanjo, present and past governors and i was told 500k member ship, 250k for another thing i forgot and in total close to 800k. hat is huge if you ask me.

Forget bank staff they are underpaid but live above their means. [/b] - I concur

CC: PrinxArthur1

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westlyf777(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Today I posted a picture on my whatsapp status, A funny looking picture of me being bald(snapchat filter)
So this Girl on my contact list sent me a message saying ...ha this picture is not fine o delete it...
My response: delete watin....madam na snapchat filter be that..and that's why dem call am my status I fit post anything I want so rest..
Girl: hmm I know say na your best picture be that .. shocked
I ignored her..
She then said ..Valentine is coming o , won't you take me out ..
Me: we go nack?
Girl: hmm No....I know say you go talk this thing you this boy...you dey very bad.....you no fit ever for your life dey nice to person.... just ice cream nain you go buy for me o nawa o....she was like remember when I dy show you love o and I know say you don de get money small small...
Me: See this one ....make me I dey nice ?..... ...yenyenyen(mocking her) see babe i get other girls make want my attention that day...if you ready beep me ...

You no wan sow you wan reap

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
DAY 27, REDPILL 2022

Be insistent on women.

No bending of rules; no turning back.

This is how respect is both gained and maintained.

But only for the competent men.

Authority: Maintain frame.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zabiboy:
Some self-dev tips tho

1) sadly, majority of nigerians lack creativity.
Note: Intelligence is not creativity and i'll pick creativity over intelligence.. Reason why you see one person start a business idea and BOOM 90 others with little or no knowledge join..
Please guys, let's try to improve our creativity.
2) Information is worth more than money.this is debatable, but i'll pick information over money. So if grinding for some $$ isnt working as expected, grind for information..
3) i'm not a religious guy, but i just have this feeling that most of the opportunities i got that took me far was as a result of those i helped( especially those i dont know). I could be wrong tho, but i'm sure helping others pays.
How do you grind for information?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emotion is the base language of women.
She falls for the bad guy because he stimulates her emotions .
She doesn't know what came over her when she "accidentally" bleeped that guy because she was emotional.
She is governed by how she feels in the moment not in the long run.

So this religious course mate that said she won't have anything to do with premarital sex or worldy things
Went home for holidays and came back pregnant cry
What I wanna dedudce here is that
She broke her rules for the bad guy
She rationalize that since it was her first time, it won't lead to anything
I'm not pitying her sha.. I jus weak

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
dhiqson:
Emotion is the base language of women.
She falls for the bad guy because he stimulates her emotions .
She doesn't know what came over her when she "accidentally" bleeped that guy because she was emotional.
She is governed by how she feels in the moment not in the long run.

So this religious course mate that said she won't have anything to do with premarital sex or worldy things
Went home for holidays and came back pregnant cry
What I wanna dedudce here is that
She broke her rules for the bad guy
She rationalize that since it was her first time, it won't lead to anything
I'm not pitying her sha.. I jus weak

She might have been engaging in it for a long time this(pregnancy) might just be a mistake on her part.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Adeoye is a real man

Basic rule of life : never accept any social construct as your truth

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
I
Ovo200:
Adeoye is a real man

Basic rule of life : never accept any social construct as your truth

It’s a simple stuff, Adeoye is a REAL MAN who knows how to take care of woman.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Astrid4(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good evening Kings; I stumbled on this not quite long; you see one of the things redpill preach is abundance mentality; oneitis is a plague every king must avoid, now I believe we learn our games from women; women hate oneitis they rationalize their infidelity with the "I can't put my eggs in one basket"; that's why they tend to move on fast after break up; "her new boyfriend is not new, you just didn't know" all these bestie,school daddy, godfather, are her options as a king you should cast your net wide and always be open to new shawty; this shouldn't be apply to women alone you should apply it to all sphere of life; you have a good job that pays you well then good for you but don't let that be your only stream of income; cos the moment that becomes your only source of income then you're no different from a simp in everything in life have abundance mentality;dangote started with cement factory if dangote had oneitis he won't be the richest man in Africa he cast his net wide; now he is into food production and petroleum. The fact you have abundance mentality doesn't make you a cheat; no!!! It saves you from unnecessary heartbreak; even the women you don't want to cheat on have abundance mentality, a wise man once said " all women are single; it depends on who is asking even the married one are looking for greener pastures"- don't think they put their eggs in one basket when they're married- No!!! You hear them say "what if my husband dies who will take care of me and my kids?"- that's why they're always opened to different relationship even during marriage; be wise Kings. A monopolistic market is an exploitative market.
#staycold
#staytoxic
#staytaliban

Astrid the Taliban ambassador

Stargurl20:
I haven't cheated on any guy, neither am I married. Moreover, I can never put my egg I a basket. That doesn't me I'm cheating. I'm just trying to safe my self from being disappointed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Earlier today my friend Who we normally go out and work together said
" Make all this girls just de go your side be like you Sabi handle them, I go just dey sorry for them"
As soon as he said it I had mixed emotions because I have been trying to preach the redpill to him indirectly.
#TRPisLife

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
"I waited for all my friends to get married so I could see what happened. All these guys are paying through the nose, and their hair's turned gray from stress. First the blow jobs disappeared, then sex altogether. And all their wives do is complain-I want a bigger house, a nicer car. These guys are miserable. All I hear from them is, you're lucky you're single."

#TRP

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wizzynuru, umarfantami(m), USAfall2024 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.