Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2792131 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
@Astrid4

Nice post! You hit the nail on the head. However, I will suggest you screenshot the post instead of "quoting" the post and thereby "mentioning" the moniker here. Where possible, we wouldn't want to risk the intrusion of any female or troll, and we don't want anyone wasting space here. You can even include a link to the screenshoted post. My two cents. wink

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Astrid4:
Good evening Kings; I stumbled on this not quite long; you see one of the things redpill preach is abundance mentality; oneitis is a plague every king must avoid, now I believe we learn our games from women; women hate oneitis they rationalize their infidelity with the "I can't put my eggs in one basket"; that's why they tend to move on fast after break up; "her new boyfriend is not new, you just didn't know" all these bestie,school daddy, godfather, are her options as a king you should cast your net wide and always be open to new shawty; this shouldn't be apply to women alone you should apply it to all sphere of life; you have a good job that pays you well then good for you but don't let that be your only stream of income; cos the moment that becomes your only source of income then you're no different from a simp in everything in life have abundance mentality;dangote started with cement factory if dangote had oneitis he won't be the richest man in Africa he cast his net wide; now he is into food production and petroleum. The fact you have abundance mentality doesn't make you a cheat; no!!! It saves you from unnecessary heartbreak; even the women you don't want to cheat on have abundance mentality, a wise man once said " all women are single; it depends on who is asking even the married one are looking for greener pastures"- don't think they put their eggs in one basket when they're married- No!!! You hear them say "what if my husband dies who will take care of me and my kids?"- that's why they're always opened to different relationship even during marriage; be wise Kings. A monopolistic market is an exploitative market.
#staycold
#staytoxic
#staytaliban

Astrid the Taliban ambassador

Nice piece!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2022

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 3:51am On Jan 28, 2022
​​Don't support gossip.

Gossip is a dirty subject for everyone. I don't like women who gossip and I don't support such conversations. But I dislike men who gossip even more because it is unnatural. If a woman does it because of her emotionality, a man does it because of his weakness.

When a man supports gossip, it usually means only one thing: he has grievances, but he is not strong enough in spirit to dare to address them directly. If you have any unresolved issues with a man, try to discuss them with him personally. This approach always commands respect.

In addition, gossip is one way to manipulate to please those around you. A common enemy brings you closer together. Therefore, someone who gossips about someone to you is also complaining about you to others. So interrupt such conversations in your presence. Especially do it if the person under discussion has done nothing wrong to you.

Believe me, first of all, it's not as easy as it sounds, because it's a kind of rebellion. And secondly, it always plays in your favor. And even if it doesn't work right away, over time people will start to respect you. And of course not everyone, but there will be those who will follow your example and not allow to spread gossip about you.

And discuss the subject among your friends and comrades. Let it be one of those topics that often lie on the surface, so that it is regularly talked about. The mere observance of this rule will already affect the entire male community for the better. And it's not that hard to do if each of us is mindful of it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Martinez39s:
@Astrid4

Nice post! You hit the nail on the head. However, I will suggest you screenshot the post instead of "quoting" the post and thereby "mentioning" the moniker here. Where possible, we wouldn't want to risk the intrusion of any female or troll, and we don't want anyone wasting space here. You can even include a link to the screenshoted post. My two cents. wink
screenshots are the best.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2022
dhiqson:
Emotion is the base language of women.
She falls for the bad guy because he stimulates her emotions .
She doesn't know what came over her when she "accidentally" bleeped that guy because she was emotional.
She is governed by how she feels in the moment not in the long run.

So this religious course mate that said she won't have anything to do with premarital sex or worldy things
Went home for holidays and came back pregnant cry
What I wanna dedudce here is that
She broke her rules for the bad guy
She rationalize that since it was her first time, it won't lead to anything
I'm not pitying her sha.. I jus weak
“I don't need any ones help”

This is their line to lure SIMPs into their misery grin

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
saw this ad on DStv and I'm wondering if they don't have men in their advertising department or who approved it? undecided

I heard recently from my lecturer that the MTN advert where a man was calling his mom to announce the birth of their child, was really criticized by feminist group and called for the head if the advertisement committee just because the man used the term "Mama na boy oh". I'm expecting the same feminist to come and use the same energy on this one that is clearly gender biased.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2022
I've blocked the vaginarians that post nonsense like this in their status and damn...they use other dudes names..

Ovo200:
Adeoye is a real man

Basic rule of life : never accept any social construct as your truth

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2022
fattprince:

I heard recently from my lecturer that the MTN advert where a man was calling his mom to announce the birth of their child, was really criticized by feminist group and called for the head if the advertisement committee just because the man used the term "Mama na boy oh". I'm expecting the same feminist to come and use the same energy on this one that is clearly gender biased.

Them go just dey listen to stupid people.
Them go dey give ears to nonsense
Mtcheeeeeeeew

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2conquer: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=emmaodet post=109741745][/quote]
Mayfair executives is 250k yearly but it has been bastardized by the undergraduates in that state, you merely get to meet cheap ladies

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Afrobasic(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Never build a woman up!.

It will always end in tears.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Women can only pretend to be men but can never be men. Mimicking, rather than bettering, only makes a caricature of oneself. Yes, bettering starts from using a yardstick, but denigrating that yardstick inorder to feel good and look more superior is a stupid act: Feminism.
It's not all about forming independence on adverts, but a matter of who's the root? The backbone? The foundation? The basic? And of course, men.
Thanks.
What I find gruesomely outrageous is the fact that over 80% of the funds going to the bank will be sourced directly or indirectly from the same MEN they blatantly refused to acknowledge.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Palazee:

As in eh, to draw pity and monetary investments from simpletons and claim i'm an independent woman whereas simp men directly and indirectly funded your pockets.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2022
NeroStealth01:
REDPILLERS should know that 1million+ views does not mean 1million+ REDPILLERS. Those views don't mean sh t (would've been better if the OP was earning from it).
I know it feels good to see the thread growing. But you should know that a large majority of those viewing are not REDPILLED or in anyway into it.
Don't be surprised if you find out that REDPILLED men here are not up to 0.01%

What happened few pages back isn't a new thing. It has happened before it will still happen again. As a REDPILLER, all you have to do is control how you react to it.

Avoid unteachable bluePILLED men. Avoid unteachable wannabe REDPILLERS.
Be very selfish with your time. You come first before any other thing.

A man who has the strength to go outside and stay under the hot sun hunting tirelessly for women all day, will come here and find it difficult to sit down in a cool place, read the thread from the beginning and learn about female nature.

A reality we need to know and accept is that, not everyone is redeemable. Many people are meant to be left alone to wallow in their bluePILL fantasy and face whatever consequences they get.

Leave SIMPS who have chosen to SIMP all the way to SIMPABWE alone.

People who took time to diligently read from page one don't have fours heads.

REDPILLERS stop entertaining obviously stupid questions.

As a REDPILLER, you need to be COLD! The only thing you should really care about is yourself, your goals and ambitions.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Palazee:

Reverse psychology at its best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
As a bachelor, it is best you selectively who and who amongst the married men of today you share ideas and roll with. Many of them are just a walking definition of "Misery loves company"

Imagine two married men gave me two instances this morning :

1. A wife whose husband gave money to pay for the children's school fees and she diverted the money for personal use....... They both agreed that the husband has no choice but to cough up another payment since she is his wife and for peace to reign the money is gone.

2. A husband bought a car for his wife, she got the car scratched, the husband fixed the car out of his pocket and the wife even had the guts to raise hell that the paint job was poorly done.... They said the husband has no choice but to be quiet and understanding for peace to reign.

I then asked them both.......

What is the price of Peace?
Is it worth a man's dignity?

Things men are enduring in this institution called marriage in the name of peace, Na real nawoo ooo.

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
iamphenomenal:
"I waited for all my friends to get married so I could see what happened. All these guys are paying through the nose, and their hair's turned gray from stress. First the blow jobs disappeared, then sex altogether. And all their wives do is complain-I want a bigger house, a nicer car. These guys are miserable. All I hear from them is, you're lucky you're single."

#TRP
this one reason I hate marriage, when I tell people , they we start saying, " oh you will die lonely", the f**k! we men are always alone!, whether you like it all not, your wife will choose her children over you cause they came from her, your children will probably side with their mom cause she has always been part of your life, some people that F**k with you are only around cause of the money or what they benefit from you, so you are always alone,nobody loves you genuinely know this and know peace, also marriage usually lacks in the sexual aspect, either your partner adds weight or lose interest entirely, I can't picture myself spending my life with one person, I value my freedom and marriage doesn't offer that luxury.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Afrobasic:
Never build a woman up!.
never oh, I no be her papa

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Afrobasic:
Never build a woman up!.

1 Like

Afrobasic:
Never build a woman up!.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Calm down and work hard and steady...

The world was made in 7days...

Rome wasn't built in a day..

Small small e go stew..

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jessepaid:
Small small e go stew..
Truth is you will discover that ultimately, true peace and independence also actually ends like this.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jessepaid:

Small small e go stew..

Haha he will still Bleep a lot of h oes on this bed while some idiots spend a lot of money on luxury hotels just to impress girls.

Some Men are truly stupid.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saintinoo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
CaveAdullam thank you boss. Getting back that fucking frame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Almost moved to tears?
Well deserved?
If you gift a man this car he will literally be too 4ucked up emotionally and appreciate you for as long as he lives.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
AyoII:
​​Don't support gossip.

Gossip is a dirty subject for everyone. I don't like women who gossip and I don't support such conversations. But I dislike men who gossip even more because it is unnatural. If a woman does it because of her emotionality, a man does it because of his weakness.

When a man supports gossip, it usually means only one thing: he has grievances, but he is not strong enough in spirit to dare to address them directly. If you have any unresolved issues with a man, try to discuss them with him personally. This approach always commands respect.

In addition, gossip is one way to manipulate to please those around you. A common enemy brings you closer together. Therefore, someone who gossips about someone to you is also complaining about you to others. So interrupt such conversations in your presence. Especially do it if the person under discussion has done nothing wrong to you.

Believe me, first of all, it's not as easy as it sounds, because it's a kind of rebellion. And secondly, it always plays in your favor. And even if it doesn't work right away, over time people will start to respect you. And of course not everyone, but there will be those who will follow your example and not allow to spread gossip about you.

And discuss the subject among your friends and comrades. Let it be one of those topics that often lie on the surface, so that it is regularly talked about. The mere observance of this rule will already affect the entire male community for the better. And it's not that hard to do if each of us is mindful of it.

This is rubbish. Everyone gossips... Humans are social animals and gossip is a part of our life....

Check your dictionary for the meaning of gossip

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nasri100:

Haha he will still Bleep a lot of h oes on this bed while some idiots spend a lot of money on luxury hotels just to impress girls.

Some Men are truly stupid.

I rather spend my money to Bleep hoes and still be reach, than live in poverty and get them for free...

At least when medical expenses arise I can keep myself alive.

Keep in mind that a rich simp is 100% better than a poor redpiller...

Always look forward to build yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Born2conquer:

Mayfair executives is 250k yearly but it has been bastardized by the undergraduates in that state, you merely get to meet cheap ladies

Never heard about them before. Where is there office? What are the things they offer?
I plan going to the golf resort and enquire about their membership.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2conquer: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
emmaodet:

Never heard about them before. Where is there office? What are the things they offer?
I plan going to the golf resort and enquire about their membership.
Mayfair executive is Royal mandarin executive lounge opposite the stadium main entrance.

Relaxation, rooftop Relaxation with private dining and the rest

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lightway:

I rather spend my money to Bleep hoes and still be reach, than live in poverty and get them for free...

At least when medical expenses arise I can keep myself alive.

Keep in mind that a rich simp is 100% better than a poor redpiller...

Always look forward to build yourself.

You are very stupid for that build yourself statement. You barely know me from anywhere and just concluded that?

Does the image above look like someone living in poverty?

Are you so stupid to know that guys that barely have money borrow to take girls to luxury hotels just to impress them?

My point was, you don’t need to spend a fortune to impress girls. The same girls you are bleeping for a fortune are giving it free to someone else.

When I was in the U.K I had girls over from tinder and didn’t spend a dime. Those girls will ask for 50/50 on a date. On Nigeria tinder it’s 50k for a night in phase 1.

Don’t think everyone on the internet is poor. Stop this Nigerian ancient like mentality. Stupid person.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU WRITE BECAUSE AS "BCOX"
YOU SPELL JUST AS "JOX"
WHATSAPP IS WHAT YOU SPELT HERE AS "WAXAP"
THIS = "DIX"
THAT IS = "DAX"

AND YOU EXPECT WOMEN TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY WHEN I CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE WRITING.

Personally, anyone who tries to type in all this short hand with an android phone should be tested.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
cry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: teebagy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.