Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2821221 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2022
We Nigerian guys are trying o cheesy

Maybe it's because Nigeria is a highly patriarchal society women have evolved to relax while the men work out their asses men now compete who will simp the most to get girls
Funny enough I think women to men ratio in Nigeria should be around 6:4

And again the problem of monogamy

I think monogamy doesn't work well with patriarchy .my reason is that in a polygamous patrichial system the women tend to compete amongst themselves to get the best from the man because they know he has options
Meanwhile,in a monogamous patriarchy like we have found ourselves in Nigeria now backed by economic issues girls just wait for guys who will simp the most hence their heavy entitlement mentality

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2022
We Nigerian guys are trying o cheesy

Maybe it's because Nigeria is a highly patriarchal society women have evolved to relax while the men work out their asses men now compete who will simp the most to get girls
Funny enough I think women to men ratio in Nigeria should be around 6:4
Still yet lots of guys here don't have abundance mentality

And again the problem of monogamy

I think monogamy doesn't work well with patriarchy .my reason is that in a polygamous patrichial system the women tend to compete amongst themselves to get the best from the man because they know he has options
Meanwhile,in a monogamous patriarchy like we have found ourselves in Nigeria now backed by economic issues girls just wait for guys who will simp the most hence their heavy entitlement mentality
Ya dating them they'll feel you're owing them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Lordcassy:

I used to be indifferent to anime but due to Hollywood shit, I now watch anime....GO WOKE AND GO BROKE...
When Gillette came out with its stupid woke advertisement, i made up my mind to stop patronising their shaving sticks. Any product that denigrates, badly misrepresents or belittles masculinity will be snubbed by me. The same applies to products stupidly advocating "girl power"/feminist ideologies.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Lordcassy:

I used to be indifferent to anime but due to Hollywood shit, I now watch anime....GO WOKE AND GO BROKE...
dude Hollywood is truly shitt!
Have you or are you watching AOT? it's really dope.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2022
Hotspotbro:
Most Hollywood movies now are woke or have woke agendas.if you've watched Charlie's Angels...The director was a self-acclaimed feminist..
that's why the movie flopped, go woke go broke (8

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Aaron12:
As in eh, that moniker's statements is daft and mind-destroying.
na idiot

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
His own passions enslave him; as we have seen, a woman's strategy is to use his lust against him, because then he will channel all his resources to her disposal, which is the sole focus of her life. Women are assassins of the male spirit

#TRP

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
luminouz:

World war 3 is gonna happen at some point...I know that now...or another Thanos event to reset the clock.
stop watching too much movies or listening to propaganda and conspiracy theories from Western Media. it's toiling with your brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ketapu:
Field Report
Gbam the post said it all

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sometimes a very good stoic frame does 70% of vetting because time wasters will naturally disqualify themselves and stay clear of your path.

I was having a banter with a girl who is in her hoeing phase this afternoon and she was trying to pressurise me to get married. I told her that if she sees a problem with me being single, she should go ahead and proffer a solution by introducing me to her friends so I can marry anyone out of them.

In her words "My friends can't marry someone who is no-nonsense and will give them many rules"

I said inwardly to myself "I must be doing something right"

Maintain frame, stay on your grind and let them vet themselves by themselves.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
It is the woman’s job to fall in love with the man and then the man decides if he wants to play the role of provider and protector for her offspring. Personally I don’t believe in men falling in love and confessing love and feelings to a woman especially one who hasn’t shown any bit of emotional investment. According to a movie quote “Love is a chemical reaction that compels humans to breed” What we call love is humanity’s inbuilt mechanism to ensure survival of specie, It is the natural order of life for the female specie to approach a suitable male specie and proceed to surrender herself to copulation. If you know a bit about courtship in animals then you will see that in some of the animals, the females will identify a male who exhibits the characteristics of a suitable male according to that specie’s criteria and will then surrender herself for mating. Basically according to biology, women are the choosers because whatever chemical reaction goes on in their brains, it pushes them to want one thing, survival for their offspring. A man chasing after a woman is wrong biologically and according to nature’s law. A man’s job like every male animal specie is to show the characteristics of a suitable mate and you will be chosen, you allow the chemicals in the woman’s brain do the work, you do not chase. To better see the effects of these female brain chemicals in action, if a woman likes you or consider you to be mate material, if that woman is ovulating and you’re inside an enclosed space with her, she will do literally anything to sleep with you there and then. You do not see a girl then convince yourself that you like her and you go ahead to tell her you love her, you’re setting yourself up for ridicule and to be used as a cheap source of validation. Men do not chase.
TRUTH

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Junnior:

I am one of those who always advocate for guys to take talks on how to make money to the business section. However, there are times when, in the course of a discussion here, someone would raise that it is important to make money. This often triggered some guys to resort to insults, because they felt attacked.
That's exactly what just happened now between those two guys. Dissect it whichever way you like. There's nothing wrong with telling someone to build himself. It insinuates nothing about the person, unless the person is insecure.
I won't classify lightwáy as a troll yet, because he is no different from jeshàl/démzee.... The message before the messenger.

I don't see anything wrong in the screenshot below, except that it's triggering. It might be uncomfortable, but I agree with him.
If I were to choose between these two options, I would rather be a rich simp than be a broke-ass redpiller. Simple.

If I were to choose between being Jeff bezos or a nobody redpiller, I would choose Jeff without flinching, eventhough I would be a big ass simp. Poverty is worse than simping. Simping is better than poverty.

This is what I make of his post.

Modified*

I see that you're saying he quoted the guy out of context. LOL.... I went back to see the original post and screenshot being referred to. grin.... That doesn't look like poverty. But I get what he was trying to say, and I wouldn't get triggered by what he said, but interprete it the way I just did in this post. I would say it's just a misunderstanding, but you seem to have established him as a troll already.

Thanks.
I so much agree with your submission.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
I just saw a thread created by one of our brother, Odinson1 and the whole entirety of the thread was one of my post here copied word for word.

My grouse is not about copyright or anything of such but we should understand that some stuff we post here are sometimes confidential stuff that happened offline but I personally do post anyway because I have come to understand that this thread is not for everyone and if you are not redpill inclined, discussions here will quickly wear your thinking faculty out and discussions here are somehow enclosed within the Nairaland redpill community.

Some of us share experiences which if linked back to us offline have real life consequences capable of breaking different homes.

Share quotes not personal experiences abeg.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ironicgenius: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
luminouz:
Ronaldo wants to marry that his Georgina gf!!!

I was so afraid this would happen when he started buying her all those expensive shiits!!!

I guess I would cross my fingers and hope for the best and maybe,just maybe,she would turn out to be a unicorn...

His career is dwindling...retirement is imminent...and these footballers women always seem to use this period to cashout.
honestly,I thought Ronaldo was wise like Mr DiCaprio, but it just turns out that he is penny wise, pound foolish!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
How is he foolish?

Because he choose a different route to his inevitable end?

Because he is going to spend your country's national budget and by extension, your tax to maintain the running of his family affairs?

Perhaps, another thread tagged MGTOW should be opened because most people here are confusing Redpill as an Anti-Marriage doctrine.

Ironicgenius:
honestly,I thought Ronaldo was wise like Mr DiCaprio, but it just turns out that he is penny wise, pound foolish!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
machote:
"His money is our's but my money is mine"
Her reply clearly exposes them. Lol
I swear Nigeria women get money!! you won't know cause they're very shrewd with it cheesy, but see naija men small #200k Don enter account , you don they raise shoulder all because of your ego, that's why I want to form it as a habit not to talk about my money, I go conceal, sometimes the urge to brag and show off they enter head.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ironicgenius: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Calibrator:
How is he foolish?

Because he choose a different route to his inevitable end?

Because he is going to spend your country's national budget and by extension, your tax to maintain the running of his family affairs?

Perhaps, another thread tagged MGTOW should be opened because most people here are confusing Redpill as an Anti-Marriage doctrine.

ok! I just hope Georgina wouldn't turn out to be another Kim k! I loved how Ronaldo made her his baby mama, but I think wifing her is going too far! My submission!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
DAY 29, REDPILL 2022

Young men need strong masculine anchor from zero to one.

Young women need strong masculine anchor as they move gradually from one to zero.

Without a strong masculine frame around him, it is (almost) impossible for the young man to move from zero to one. Because at zero, it is rough, tough and extremely harsh. And for women, they make a fool of themselves as their decline becomes too fast and easy when there's a lacking masculine frame around them.

Authority: Positive Masculinity.

Photo credit: 123f dot com.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
posty56:
I swear Nigeria women get money!! you won't know cause they're very shrewd with it cheesy, but see naija men small #200k Don enter account , you don they raise shoulder all because of your ego, that's why I want to form it as a habit not to talk about my money, I go conceal, sometimes the urge to brag and show off they enter head.
Someone once said "A lot of women have substantial money at hand, they just act broke to spend yours".I felt that.

As for showing off for men, that won't be necessary, but some guys can't just help themselves.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ketapu:
Field Report

Dude I’ve heard all of this. I end up feeling sorry for the lady.

This usually happens when I purposely refuse to use hypergamy in my cold approach i.e flashing of wealth and status.

Those of us that are high on confidence and cold approach for fun, these are some of the nuances we put up with.

Her real character is not how she treats friends but how she treats strangers. This will reveal her stance on humanity

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Calibrator:
Sometimes a very good stoic frame does 70% of vetting because time wasters will naturally disqualify themselves and stay clear of your path.

I was having a banter with a girl who is in her hoeing phase this afternoon and she was trying to pressurise me to get married. I told her that if she sees a problem with me being single, she should go ahead and proffer a solution by introducing me to her friends so I can marry anyone out of them.

In her words "My friends can't marry someone who is no-nonsense and will give them many rules"

I said inwardly to myself "I must be doing something right"

Maintain frame, stay on your grind and let them vet themselves by themselves.

Stoicism and the red pill cannot be divorced

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Winnerly:

Dude I’ve heard all of this. I end up feeling sorry for the lady.

This usually happens when I purposely refuse to use hypergamy in my cold approach i.e flashing of wealth and status.

Those of us that are high on confidence and cold approach for fun, these are some of the nuances we put up with.

Her real character is not how she treats friends but how she treats strangers. This will reveal her stance on humanity

Yeah. I'm learning a lot from the way they are treating me. Also, it's best not to attract a woman with your wealth to avoid golddiggers.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Que sera sera.

Las las he will become an addition to statistics.

Greater men have been served breakfast and heaven didn't fall cheesy

Ironicgenius:
ok! I just hope Georgina wouldn't turn out to be another Kim k! I loved how Ronaldo made her his baby mama, but I think wifing her is going too far! My submission!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
machote:

Someone once said "A lot of women have substantial money at hand, they just act broke to spend yours".I felt that.

As for showing off for men, that won't be necessary, but some guys can't just help themselves.
I dey tell you men can't help themselves grin, there's this pride that comes with it , plus we love titles eh grin, especially my Igbo brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
stop watching too much movies or listening to propaganda and conspiracy theories from Western Media. it's toiling with your brain
K

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Calibrator:
I just saw a thread created by one of our brother, Odinson1 and the whole entirety of the thread was one of my post here copied word for word.

My grouse is not about copyright or anything of such but we should understand that some stuff we post here are sometimes confidential stuff that happened offline but I personally do post anyway because I have come to understand that this thread is not for everyone and if you are not redpill inclined, discussions here will quickly wear your thinking faculty out and discussions here are somehow enclosed within the Nairaland redpill community.

Some of us share experiences which if linked back to us offline have real life consequences capable of breaking different homes.

Share quotes not personal experiences abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
posty56:
I dey tell you men can't help themselves grin, there's this pride that comes with it , plus we love titles eh grin, especially my Igbo brothers.
That's the male ego right there. Na wetin dey cause d pride wey u dey talk about. Men have to let go of their egos for things to improve but that won't be easy at all.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
machote:

That's the male ego right there. Na wetin dey cause d pride wey u dey talk about. Men have to let go of their egos for things to improve but that won't be easy at all.
I'm telling cool

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
A friend of mine Flipping the switch cheesy
She legit asked for refund on the money she spent on him, calling it paying for sex grin

They can't take what they dish cheesy

Again i say, be chosen and you will break all rules females create. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sixtyfive65: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Just a quick one.

In a relationship, never ever make the mistake of letting a girl get too comfortable.
TOY WITH THEIR EMOTIONS every once in a while as this keeps them in check and they unconsciously are attached to you far stronger than you are to them.
Women are wired to love men who trigger their 3 emotions - LOVE, WAHALA AND UNPREDICTABILITY
Giving women only love kills the adrenaline and lust she has for you.

My girlfriend of 3 years pissed me off yet again, and tomorrow will make it the fourth day I'm completely ghosting on her.
Depending on the dynamics of your relationship, play with their emotions, as this refills a dying adrenaline they have for you from too much love...

Stay Red-pilled Kings! �

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sixtyfive65:
Just a quick one.

In a relationship, never ever make the mistake of letting a girl get too comfortable.
TOY WITH THEIR EMOTIONS every once in a while as this keeps them in check and they unconsciously are attached to you far stronger than you are to them.
Women are wired to love men who trigger their 3 emotions - LOVE, WAHALA AND UNPREDICTABILITY

My girlfriend of 3 years pissed me off yet again, and tomorrow will make it the fourth day I'm completely ghosting on her.
Depending on the dynamics of your relationship, play with their emotions, as this refills a dying adrenaline they have for you from too much love...

Stay Red-pilled Kings! �
I love unpredictability, she is pointing it out, saying worse things have happened and it's this small thing that your are reacting to, it beats her, next time before she does anything little or big, she will think twice cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sixtyfive65: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sixtyfive65:
Just a quick one.

Stay Red-pilled Kings! �
STAY HARD!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (2229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biglol008, princekami(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.