Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793465 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Carchoice:
There’s a moniker called “fenadezisbak” I purposely did not type the correct spelling not to invite the troll to this thread. I have engaged the moniker before and called the user out for his/her mischiefs. I noticed a pattern in the monikers comment. His or her comments are geared towards reducing men’s masculinity. The moniker drums and supports everything and anything that will make a man turn vegetable, simp.....

Just a warning to readers on this page to shun every advise the moniker is dishing out. He or She seems to be a on a mission and that mission is to reduce men’s masculinity to bare minimum.
ignore that fool, from the starting of romance section till the end the idiot is always commenting, na small pikin so the attention they chack am for head

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 3:42am On Jan 29, 2022
I was reminiscing yesterday about physics in secondary school days and I remembered Coulomb's law of electromagnetism (Law of attraction) which says Like charges repel, unlike charges attract.
Normally it's just a law, nothing more but when I relate it with what Redpill preaches, it's almost the same thing, it's just the application that differs.

Like charges repel, women will never accept to have a sexual relationship with an emotional man i.e A SIMP, no matter how good he is and how he treats them, because emotions is hard wired into women, it's the biggest weapon in their arsenal, they get turned off when they see a little bit of that trait in a man.

Unlike charges attract, even though publicly, they might show disgust for strong men with little or no emotions, they want to associate with them, in fact they are ready to mate with them and carry their genes because women love dominant men, someone that is strong mentally, physically and emotionally.

Lastly, as a man, we are meant to be builders, innovators and inventors. The internet, the phones, the laptop, all the goodies we are enjoying right now was invented by men, let's make sure to continue the legacy.

#StayTaliban
#NoToSimping

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Tips for kings 1

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Tips for kings 2

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Valentine's day is almost upon us, Take her to see a movie, treat her to a dinner, hang out and have fun... But don't break your bank to buy your girlfriend gifts, A king should know better.
#Stay_Taliban

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 4:46am On Jan 29, 2022
posty56:
ignore that fool, from the starting of romance section till the end the idiot is always commenting, na small pikin so the attention they chack am for head
As in eh, that moniker's statements is daft and mind-destroying.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 29, 2022
When you love a girl, you begin to trust her without her getting to know you or even her earning it, you loose touch with reality and start living a fantasy,her image dominates your thoughts,her beauty captivates you, your heart softens, infact your happiness become attached to her presence, when she's around you,you awe for her beauty, her voice is sweet and soothing, you start planning on how to get her, this where simping starts, days and night you calculate,she becomes your project, you think of options, should I use money to win her over even if I have limited of it, should I go monk mode and take high risk ventures that could ruin me if it fails to gain the strength and confidence to approach her, should I supplicate by giving compliments and attention, should I be nice and end up in the friendszone, you like this girl badly, infact seeing her with other guys makes you angry and you have not been overt about your dating intentions to see whether she considers you a viable option to satiate her hypergamy, your hormones are engaged, my brother the only solution flee from such women, if she know how helplessly you feel about her, she owns your soul, she controls your life, cut off contact with her, infact if you haven't approached her yet don't do it, her beauty is too powerful and it will ensnare you, her feminine cunning will weaken your redpill frame, I don't care how solid it is she will win, don't think about her, when you see her unexpectedly your hormones definitely will be triggered by her beauty but remind yourself the truth, she can't love you but will manipulate and use you because you are too emotionally invested in her

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by viktor88: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Carchoice:
There’s a moniker called “fenadezisbak” I purposely did not type the correct spelling not to invite the troll to this thread. I have engaged the moniker before and called the user out for his/her mischiefs. I noticed a pattern in the monikers comment. His or her comments are geared towards reducing men’s masculinity. The moniker drums and supports everything and anything that will make a man turn vegetable, simp.....

Just a warning to readers on this page to shun every advise the moniker is dishing out. He or She seems to be a on a mission and that mission is to reduce men’s masculinity to bare minimum.
She is a girl. I went read her profile. She wrote that she is out for broke redpiller on her profile.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Meanwhile in South Africa...

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2022
no country in the world is willing to take the risk of starting a World war,both or all parties will suffer greatly irrespective of the winner.

luminouz:

World war 3 is gonna happen at some point...I know that now...or another Thanos event to reset the clock.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2022
They always said they want God fearing man, and this?

What did they really want?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
no country in the world is willing to take the risk of starting a World war,both or all parties will suffer greatly irrespective of the winner.

So was said before the second world war, till it started.

I don't wish for it but lots of hotheads around now..North Korea, China, and Russia seem hellbent on starting some shiit.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tombrown3(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2022
ubunja:
Meanwhile in South Africa...

Had a comment on this somewhere here a few days ago.

Am yet to see foreigners crave our Naija girls they wey dey do for our men.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2022
A girl can manipulate you by making you have sexual appeal and yet making it very difficult to get sexual access from her ,also manipulation can come from getting you addicted to her sex

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2022
Lightmumu:

I rather spend my money to Bleep hoes and still be reach, than live in poverty and get them for free...

At least when medical expenses arise I can keep myself alive.

Keep in mind that a rich simp is 100% better than a poor redpiller...

Always look forward to build yourself.
You are a Big Clown

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2022
When Caveadullam said the biggest redpill test will come when you are loaded... You think it's all a Joke??

Once they get the money they're looking for... They'll abandon the Redpill in no time.

Some will even come back here and start engaging us in useless arguments.

Some are just here to use the redpill to encourage themselves because of the current state in which they find themselves in.... This is just the Honest Truth.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Calibrator:
Am I the only person who has a mental block where single mothers are concerned?

I can ignorantly sleep with a woman multiple times but the moment I get to know she is one, my body will never respond to her touches anymore.

Perhaps it is because a girl turns 18 every day.

Same here

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2022
posty56:
worst one is how they are forcefully pushing female directors in Hollywood even though almost all has avarage movie directed, marvel flied to hire female director for their movie eternal as part of their "equality agenda", how did that panned out for them?, the movie was one of the Lowest received movies from marvel catalog, make them continue, then they wonder why Americans no longer watches their mainstream like that and focus on Japan anime/mangas .
Most Hollywood movies now are woke or have woke agendas.if you've watched Charlie's Angels...The director was a self-acclaimed feminist..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2022
@Martinez39s
Good morning
Will be expecting your write-up on women and the inner hoe this weekend

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2022
JESHAL:
@Martinez39s
Good morning
See what's occupying your dirty mind this morning
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2022
dontai:
They always said they want God fearing man, and this?

What did they really want?
One thing you need to understand is that A WOMAN'S PVSSY DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MORALITY. Good or bad, it doesn't care.

It's similar for men, if a woman is a criminal but she has a banging body, we would still hit it. Attraction is all biological and not ethical.

A few weeks back, I gave an example of how I fvcked a "church girl" on a thanksgiving sunday immediately after she came back from church. You might think she's crazy, but the truth is the pvssy wants what the pvssy wants. It has a mind of it's own.

So if you're wondering why this woman is "head over heels" for this man in the mugshot, it has nothing to do with her "head" but her pvssy.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2022
posty56:
worst one is how they are forcefully pushing female directors in Hollywood even though almost all has avarage movie directed, marvel flied to hire female director for their movie eternal as part of their "equality agenda", how did that panned out for them?, the movie was one of the Lowest received movies from marvel catalog, make them continue, then they wonder why Americans no longer watches their mainstream like that and focus on Japan anime/mangas .

I used to be indifferent to anime but due to Hollywood shit, I now watch anime....GO WOKE AND GO BROKE...

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2022
JESHAL:
@Martinez39s
Good morning
LOL. You never forget, do you? grin I plan to write them next week Saturday or Sunday. Don't worry about the delay. I was free during the weekdays this week, but I was busy with other things.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Martinez39s:
LOL. You never forget, do you? grin I plan to write them next week Saturday or Sunday. Don't worry about the delay. I was free during the weekdays this week, but I was busy with other things.

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2022
machote:

One thing you need to understand is that A WOMAN'S PVSSY DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MORALITY. Good or bad, it doesn't care.

It's similar for men, if a woman is a criminal but she has a banging body, we would still hit it. Attraction is all biological and not ethical.

A few weeks back, I gave an example of how I fvcked a "church girl" on a thanksgiving sunday immediately after she came back from church. You might think she's crazy, but the truth is the pvssy wants what the pvssy wants. It has a mind of it's own.

So if you're wondering why this women is "head over heels" for this man in the mugshot, it has nothing to do with her "head" but her pvssy.
Gbam! You have made good points.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Martinez39s:
Gbam! You have made good points.
Glad you understand.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Junnior:

How do you grind for information?
Big big question..
2 ways works for me, there should be other ways
1) free-minded interaction with people i meet almost everywhere... Little convo's (not really personal questions)
2) offering "next to free" services to those who have the information/resources in return for a conversation that could build up to getting the info. you want..
This two is what i use tho, it's relative

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2022
"His money is our's but my money is mine"
Her reply clearly exposes them. Lol

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Tombrown3:

Had a comment on this somewhere here a few days ago.

Am yet to see foreigners crave our Naija girls they wey dey do for our men.
no one wants naija girls.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2022
ubunja:
no one wants naija girls.
Naija men don suffer

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Lordcassy:

I used to be indifferent to anime but due to Hollywood shit, I now watch anime....GO WOKE AND GO BROKE...
me too, no time you go watch Hollywood film, you no see either gay characters or how woman saved the day cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Canada2021, dreamxhaser, Plamer and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.