Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762929 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
baiaon:

@Emboldened
Study "Game",apply what you study and you will begin to receive attraction signals from the girls in your area.You either do this or follow the lazy/loserly route,paying women for their company and sex
Is there a thread about game on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

None that I know of but the monickers ubunja,pansophist,dpsychologist and ihate9jerians have written quite a bit on it
-Exercise,eat healthy
-Get a stylish haircut
-Wear clothes that fit your body type
-Slow down your walk
-Speak calmly and clearly
-Style your facial hair(if you have any)

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dating drill thread

Yamiriflathead:

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Lol you are still In the TRP Rage Mode. I can sense It In your comment. I'm certain you will get through It and find your way around It. The funny thing Is some of those SIMPS actually know these things you Just posted without even consuming TRP, But they are too weak, can't resist the power of pussy and control their urge plus they want to satisfy the society and all those shiiits. Even If some of them digest TRP, They won't have choice than to go back to their Vomit. They Just can't help themselves. To burst your people, I've seen masculine and very well to do Men simping and begging the female beings for sex. It takes a great level of discipline to resist the female beings and control your thirst and urge. It's not easy to TAME female beings. SIMPS still remains Romance greatest problem. They are great threat to Real Men. If the population of SIMPS can be eradicated to the minimum level. The Female beings will revert back to their Default Setting......

Well said!
Simps bring out the hoes in females. Simps make females feel like they are the price. Simps make females feel like they are doing you a favor by being with u. Simps make women become so egotistical and they fuel their pride. Simps encourage women to look the average hard working man like a loser and not worthy of her standard. Simps are the real threat to romance as they kill it by their every action. The more men simp, the more females lose respect for the male gender. Simps are worse than females, they are the architect behind females' countless atrocities in recent times. #deathtosimping

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
baiaon:
@Stopmyaddict Would you kindly quote the monickers who posted novels directed at me and quit typing my name with your stubby fingers?Silly fellow

Lol...na me u con face again,U sick?
U won dey seek for attention shey?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
davidswhales:

Baiaon! I have noticed that you act so saucy on this thread which is not good enough. Like i once told you, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Once you see anything that does not suit your opinion, you just go with the attack option in a very saucy manner.

You not a lady, we all are same sex here.

There are guys, men (old and young) on this thread.

If you wanna correct someone, please do in an appropriate way.

You dont have to be saucy.

You once told me to always resist the urge to shalaye but here you are, you dont even practice what you preach yourself, you know i told you!

What Cave typed up there is straightforward, i was surprised seeing you attack him that way.

We are guys, everyone is prone to make mistakes. Lets learn to correct properly and not discourage others. If everyone decides to act all saucy, we would all derail this thread.

We are all learning, no one is an Island of knowledge, please and please lets learn peacefully. Ciao
Baba abeg give examples of baiaon being saucy on the thread undecided
If you no like am just say it instead of lying against him
The saucy person on this thread na me and no one else cool

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
baiaon:
@Stopmyaddict Would you kindly quote the monickers who posted novels directed at me and quit typing my name with your stubby fingers?Silly fellow
Ignore jare.Ignore angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stopmyaddict:

Lol...na me u con face again,U sick?
U won dey seek for attention shey?
grin grin baiaon abeg see the low life you're exchanging words with

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
mrpaedo:
Ignore jare.Ignore angry
I will.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:
Hi.
I came across this thread some months ago, and I realized that I am naturally red pilled. Because when a woman shows me shit i just dumped her.
I learnt alot in this thread and most of the things pointed out here I observed them happening in my area.

So many girls have shown me love but when we date for sometime i realized they will shit test me and i usually fail, this is due to My environment, they are mostly simps and if you are not doing what they are doing they consider u has less powerful.
What i realized is that if u treat a woman in my side in redpill Way they usually dump u and goes with the simp.

So I wanted to some ideas on how I will handle such situation, because it seems is only those that are caring that benefit from such women

Here is the truth and reality;
The reason those ladies go for simps is because simps are ready to part away with their monies for them. Simps bring out the hoes in females, a simp is ready to spend any amount of money on d lady of his choosing, she will go with the simp with d intent of extorting his resources, we are in Nigeria where hunger cries and ladies are ready to do anything for money. All it takes a simp to sleep with a girl is just spend for her, promise her money or iphone 12 if she agrees to go to bed with him(which he will). Simps also get the pussy but they pay for it in a ridiculous amount, infact it's easier for the rich simp to sleep with most women in a country like Nigeria, all he has to do is spend some money. An alpha that isn't so rich just have a chance to sleep with some women.

A rich friend of mine who is a simp told me yesterday that it costed him 100k just to sleep with a university girl last week(some simps spend a lot more). He got the pussy(sex was all he wanted and he got it, not relationship) but it came at an exorbitant amount. Simps like my friend has raised an unworthy standard of such girl, me as a redpilled man with games may get such girl or not, it's not certain or guaranteed coz I will not pay for sex. Most of these girls have conditioned themselves to follow only the men with money, too much hunger and greed in d land, they know there are a lot of simps ready to pay.. Simps pay so highly to get laid, alphas don't pay to get laid.

It's most likely a rich simp will always get pussy with his money in a poor country like Nigeria than a broke alpha/redpilled man. Simps buy sex and affection, tho they often get scammed too. I hope u understand the concept now. Rich simps get laid with money. U can't be broke and still be simping, that is suicide grin. Broke simps have no chance at all.

Overall it's better to be a rich alpha and redpilled man. On a further note, my comment focuses on getting laid alone not relationship as regards to simping. You don't want to simp at all when you're looking for a relationship. Simping makes you pay too much for coochie that is supposed to be free which is a huge loss on your account, focus on being a rich alpha redpilled man, which makes u hardly get rejected or scammed by any female, pay very less for coochie or get it free. It's better u don't simp at all regardless of your financial status coz simping is wasteful and draining.

42 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
mrpaedo:
Yo!thks man

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
mrpaedo:

I'm so shock at what you just did seriously, i was trying to calm the two parties down. I saw cave post and babion reacted,fine! cave reacted again,to play some level of maturity i responded''Guy?? Why now? U no be woman''.
(meaning he should just forget it).

I'm new here, and if you see i recently open this account for a certain purpose,which i wasnt happy about,and of course,i am willing to change from who i am to becoming a new person. I've gone through pages here. And i can say i really respect you but i dont deserved being humilated(u might be trolling i dont care). No!!! Just tell what have i said to baibon,that he was insulting me first?i dont get(maybe u shld go thru my posts). if i knew i would be humilated this way i wont have quoted anyone here,seriously.
I have gone through ur post,i can say u post meaniful things,but am really shock. It shouldnt be u replying me. It should be baibon.because i was refering all my message to him. I dont get,to Bleep everything you went on to my profile,check out on my post,as if that wasn't enough u still went ahead to screenshot that message and bring to post here!!
Is that the level of redpilled you've gotten?
You even called me LOWLIFE...and you highlife right?
I dont get!! What are you feeling like?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
mrpaedo:

most of ur posts here are meaningful,but calling ur fellow nigga a low life undecidedu just lost a fan

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stopmyaddict:

I'm so shock at what you just did seriously, i was trying to calm the two parties down. I saw cave post and babion reacted,fine! cave reacted again,to play some level of maturity i responded''Guy?? Why now? U no be woman''.

I'm new here, and if you see i recently open this account for a certain purpose,which i wasnt happy about,and of course,i am willing to change from who i am to becoming a new person. I've gone through pages here. And i can say i really respect you but i dont deserved being humilated(u might be trolling i dont care). No!!! Just tell what have i said to baibon,that he was insulting me first?i dont get(maybe u shld go thru my posts). if i knew i would be humilated this way i wont have quoted anyone here,seriously.
I have gone through ur post,i can say u post meaniful things,but am really shock. It shouldnt be u replying me. It should be baibon.because i was refering all my message to him. I dont get,to Bleep everything you went on to my profile,check out on my post,as if that wasn't enough u still went ahead to screenshot that message and bring to post here!!
Children shit tests men.
Women shit tests men.
Men shit tests men.

No need for this reply.

Don't be afraid of conflict. But don't start a conflict here anyway... So, whether low or high life, we're all here for ascendancy, and as far you are propelling towards that, remain unfazed even if your past is trying to hurt you. Ignore and pass.

You're doing countdown on stopping masturbation; are you sure is gonna work? Loooool... a lot of will power needed bro. The Lord is your strength. Be strong!

He that's without sin should first cast a stone.

Authority: When your past come staring into your eyes; ignore, because it is the best revenge.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dadrenaline(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stopmyaddict:

Guy, just forget about the issue bro.

You see guys here act all matured and stuff but the truth is, sentiments and negative feelings still abound here. The pretence has always been there, jealousy as well and trust those negative feelings to sneak their way in sooner than you think.

As a Christian, I take teachings about understanding how women behave and leave the rest of them that just fuels what is against my beliefs.

Masturbation is bad, Praise God you now see it fit to stop the act. Don't let anyone get to your head concerning your desire to improve your life, you don't owe anyone explanation for that.

And kindly forget about oneness or the lies that we're brothers here; it's not true as the recent fracas just proved that. Pick the points that suits you, like the post, acknowledge the poster, ask questions if you have any, post if you have anything of value to and move on.

There's more to life than women and of course, this thread.

God bless every reasonable poster here.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notoftheworld79: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stopmyaddict:

Stopping masturbation is a difficult road, and you need God on this one. You have to fight. You need will-power to stop it or it will eat you up. The Lord is your strength.

Consider how it will feel to get your energy back. You need your energy back to be able to think well, to be more productive.

Looking forward to hearing your testimony.

Let go! You can do it!

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IhateMyDad: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
REDPILL song of the day problms by 6lack
thank me later

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luwiizy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
so now masturbating equals having a low life, hmmm now i see how Red pilled some folks can be.

life itself is filled with several addictions.

And Everyday is a fight to live right.

41 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mecka: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
I've noticed some girls date/marry because of what you have in possession instead of what you have to offer in terms of time, virtue, values etc

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
I was watching a documentary on the late Diego Maradona few minutes ago and these are his words (paraphrased):

"Growing up was tough and there were 8 mouths to feed and only my DAD was working....When I started playing in Argentina, was when I began to have a dream of being a superstar so I can buy a house for my MOM..."

Normally, I wouldn't even notice this, but these days, I can't help noticing that marriage is more often than not, unfavorable to men, regardless of all they go through to provide.

Children will most often always choose their mom regardless of the struggle of the dad in the jungle called Life....which is why a man should never marry out of sentiment. He must be mentally ready if he must.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Children shit tests men.
Women shit tests men.
Men shit tests men.

No need for this reply.

Don't be afraid of conflict. But don't start a conflict here anyway... So, whether low or high life, we're all here for ascendancy, and as far you are propelling towards that, remain unfazed even if your past is trying to hurt you. Ignore and pass.

You're doing countdown on stopping masturbation; are you sure is gonna work? Loooool... a lot of will power needed bro. The Lord is your strength. Be strong!

He that's without sin should first cast a stone.

Authority: When your past come staring into your eyes; ignore, because it is the best revenge.

At first i thought i shouldnt have respond to his message,but i dont think you get how i felt,when i suddenly saw what he posted. I felt down,like down. I know this is a faceless forum, and i shouldnt care about what anyone say here. But still to some certain extent, i wont lie to you bro,it makes me felt uncovered and ready for bashing from people here and there,makes me felt like have committed worst sin ever,that i cant be let go of.

I almost regretted creating an account for this purpose(Quitting masturbation challenge and to becoming a real man),i swear. I just have to take the courage to reply right now.

As for if this purpose, Will work or not?i m really hoping to changing who i am to becoming a new person. I'm trying to trick my mind to giving an account on this forum, i've given my life to jesus christ and this will help me in believing am not in this race alone,have also gotten people facing this challenges so i decided to join the page.
I wont be discourage even thou i know i will have to fight through for a very long time.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
dadrenaline:

Guy, just forget about the issue bro.

You see guys here act all matured and stuff but the truth is, sentiments and negative feelings still abound here. The pretence has always been there, jealousy as well and trust those negative feelings to sneak their way in sooner than you think.

As a Christian, I take teachings about understanding how women behave and leave the rest of them that just fuels what is against my beliefs.

Masturbation is bad, Praise God you now see it fit to stop the act. Don't let anyone get to your head concerning your desire to improve your life, you don't owe anyone explanation for that.

And kindly forget about oneness or the lies that we're brothers here; it's not true as the recent fracas just proved that. Pick the points that suits you, like the post, acknowledge the poster, ask questions if you have any, post if you have anything of value to and move on.

There's more to life to women and of course, this thread.

God bless every reasonable poster here.

Thank You
i really appreciate your nice words.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Notoftheworld79:

Stopping masturbation is a difficult road, and you need God on this one. You have to fight. You need will-power to stop it or it will eat you up. The Lord is your strength.

Consider how it will feel to get your energy back. You need your energy back to be able to think well, to be more productive.

Looking forward to hearing your testimony.

Let go! You can do it!

Thank You Bro.
I really appreciate your comment.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by philtea: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kaycee54321:
I was watching a documentary on the late Diego Maradona few minutes ago and these are his words (paraphrased):

"Growing up was tough and there were 8 mouths to feed and only my DAD was working....When I started playing in Argentina, was when I began to have a dream of being a superstar so I can buy a house for my MOM..."

Normally, I wouldn't even notice this, but these days, I can't help noticing that marriage is more often than not, unfavorable to men, regardless of all they go through to provide.

Children will most often always choose their mom regardless of the struggle of the dad in the jungle called Life....which is why a man should never marry out of sentiment. He must be mentally ready if he must.

True sir
Like how many songs have been sung for Fathers... Really countable embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
mrpaedo:

I actually don't agree with you on this, Mr paedo.
A guy taking full responsibility to quit an addiction, a low life ?

One of the most important choices I made after coming across redpill is quitting porn and masturbation.
Those stuffs messed up my brain especially porn.
Proud I did, and it's even a choice fueling and have kept me going in quitting anything " added sugar".

No more energy drinks, no soft drinks, I have never gotten involved in alcohols since my childhood, neither do my father take alcohols [ and no, we are no Muslim ], just fruits, water and sometimes peak milk are the only thing as beverages ,I take for now .

I would rather have appreciated if you have encouraged that man to continue his battle in quitting porn and masturbation, that will certainly be one of the best choices he will make in life.

I have never felt more healthier, stronger, energetic and cool after dropping those habits and some other addictions in my life.

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stopmyaddict:

Thank You Bro.
I really appreciate your comment.
Keep going Bro, I deeply appreciate your desire to quit those bullshit habits.

Forget all the trash the media try to feed you on the benefits of porn and masturbation, they are loads of BS !
I have being there, I know what it means to be stuck in that disgusting dungeon, and summoning the ballz to face that BS habit ? Proud of me!
Of course, they were relapses, many occasions, but then, they didn't discourage me.
Be free to reach out to me, if you got questions and probably help, I will gladly do, OK ?
Going forward, I have decided to keep checking up on you, it will be my joy you quit those habits.

For now, You own me 30 days bro ,of being "clean ".
Don't fail me!

Goodnight man..

32 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
baiaon:
@davidwhales When you begin to make solid contributions on this thread,then you can give me your worthless advise but until then,shove it deep into your hairy anus
Mr peado, here is what is actually low !

Lots of feminine energy in a single post, unfortunately coming from a guy.
That fellow don't deserve all these, not cool man.
Trust me, not cool.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
So una wan kuku spoil this thread with una fights? undecided

Somebody cannot read some nuggets in peace without fear of redpill rage?

Make una calm down na... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Forget all the trash the media try to feed you on the benefits of porn and masturbation, they are loads of BS !
I have being there, I know what it means to be stuck in that disgusting dungeon, and summoning the ballz to face that BS habit ? Proud of me!
Of course, they were relapses, many occasions, but then, they didn't discourage me.
Be free to reach out to me, if you got questions and probably help, I will gladly do, OK ?
Going forward, I have decided to keep checking up on you, it will be my joy you quit those habits.

Don't fail me!

Goodnight man..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by saladinnoir: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
mrpaedo:

This is why the redpill can never become popular , because man cannot look after his fellow man and instead chooses to put him down for no sensible reason, making life tougher for no damn reason, calling him a lowlife for some short-lived ego boost.

Stopmyaddict your goal is admirable. God/Allah is your strenght. You will make it and come back to give us the good news. And if you relapse then you'll just try again and we'll support again until we see that good news.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Don't fail me!

Goodnight man..

I appreciate that you are cheerful and thoughtful.

I wont dissapoint you Bro.
I will alway message anytime i need help.

God bless you Bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
saladinnoir:

This is why the redpill can never become popular , because man cannot look after his fellow man and instead chooses to put him down for no sensible reason, making life tougher for no damn reason, calling him a lowlife for some short-lived ego boost.

Stopmyaddict your goal is admirable. God/Allah is your strenght. You will make it and come back to give us the good news. And if you relapse then you'll just try again and we'll support again until we see that good news.
It's OK sir..
We all err, and Mrpaedo is no exception.
Please, let's not use these to ignore the great work he has being doing here.

We all err,and that's one of the beauties of being human.

On behalf of Mrpaedo,i apologize for his "lowlife " comment, we are guys, let's allow these whole brouhaha slide.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.