Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793609 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
There are places online which are safe places for women where they come to discuss their shenanigans and compare notes. The shiit you'll read there will put you off women if you ain't strong enough...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Palazee:
I didn't in anyway attribute SIMPing to the igbo tribe alone

I am an igbo man but when it comes to SIMping, igbos are no 1 in nigeria
leave tribe out of it, wether you are from Igbo or not.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
ubunja:
There are places online which are safe places for women where they come to discuss their shenanigans and compare notes. The shiit you'll read there will put you off women if you ain't strong enough...
what is the site name

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
ElasmoBranchii:

Who are you bro. You just stated everything that I feel about this argument but I found it difficult to put it in words.

grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
ubunja:

@bolded

Translation of the picture below:

PUSSY YOU CANT FINISH.

I have slept with over 77 men and I'm 22, do you guys think I'll find a man to marry me or must I just continue with what I'm doing because I can't fucc one dick for 3 months, I get bored. Please advise, is my pussy getting finished??

Is that a south african language? or what? 77 guys and just 22years? that sounds like a LovePeddler to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
That same girl who acts like an angel to you and pretends to be shy when she takes off her clothes for you....

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
posty56:
what is the site name
matoilet.,,,, last time I checked it had become a newssite. I ain't even sure if it is still online. It was a hookup and confession site until the start of the pandemic and then the owner re-oriented it. I have a lot of screenshots from the time it was about sex. Scary stuff.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
ubunja:
matoilet.,,,, last time I checked it had become a newssite. I ain't even sure if it is still online. It was a hookup and confession site until the start of the pandemic and then the owner re-oriented it. I have a lot of screenshots from the time it was about sex. Scary stuff.
hmm nawao, thanks, the things women do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
emmaodet:

Is that a south african language? or what? 77 guys and just 22years? that sounds like a LovePeddler to me.
yes it's the South African Zulu language. Bro, these girls are fuccing for Africa. There's an SA youtuber who was confessing to sleeping with more than 150 men and she's 28 with 1 kid. The things these girls are doing....

Just see this:

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sir Isaac Newton Died a virgin. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
@emmaodet, a nice essay you got there.

1. To be a man is both a curse and a blessing. A curse because at the bottom you're treated ignominiously than women and children. A blessing because at the zenith, everything falls under your influence.

2. Masculinity is responsibility, it's the way nature has shaped it. And it is that same responsibility that grants men an authoritarian staff. Women, like followers, don't want to be at the front because it's scary, hence, will always come second and follow behind.

3. Living an exuberant and care free life doesn't amount to anything, hence, hardly can you find women's footprints along the line of civilization, growth, innovations, inventions, say procreation.

4. Matriarchy is all about comfort! And when comfort becomes the default state, redundancy takes form. Women just want to live within the comfort of their family, friends and environment. Men on the other hand want to explore the world, and with every exploration comes a great risk which can either lead to something good or a lesson learnt.

5. Once men are erased from the equation or are suffered harshly without recompense, chaos is imminent; this chaos is also imminent when matriarchy rules. This is the trend the world is touring at the moment.

6. How can men become great again? When men uplifts each other. There's no argument that men help men. But it's also obvious that men willingly give a freehand to women because what women want is comfort and what men want is an empire. To build an empire is much difficult than to provide this comfort that comes from partying, foods, drinks, luxuries etc. And you know that humans will prefer the easiest path always.

7. Nature has already shaped us differently, each man to his own cross.

8. Masculinity shines when it is built on masculinity. And feminity, when it's supported by masculinity. No need feeling sober about your side of coin, refine yourself and become better.

Thanks.

38 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
ubunja:
yes it's the South African Zulu language. Bro, these girls are fuccing for Africa. There's an SA youtuber who was confessing to sleeping with more than 150 men and she's 28 with 1 kid. The things these girls are doing....

Just see this:

150 men by a 28 years old woman? And she is not a prostitute?
What kind of human beings are those ones? What kind of spirit is living within them? It is not normal.
A woman that can take up such number in nigeria before 30 years old is definitely a LovePeddler or hoe in nigeria.
Even though Nigerian girls are loose but not to that stage and in most cases, the ladies will do it mostly for money due to poverty or greed and not just fun.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Redpillers are so pissed mainly because men provides and take care of women, you think God gave you more muscles and made you stronger than women for nothing abi? Just be hardworking as a man and you can marry any woman of your choice when you become successful.Adam provided and worked hard to take care of Eve but I wonder why his descendants (especially this modern men) wants to change the narrative. Kolework.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
CaveAdullam:
@emmaodet, a nice essay you got there.

1. To be a man is both a curse and a blessing. A curse because at the bottom you're treated ignominiously than women and children. A blessing because at the zenith, everything falls under your influence.

2. Masculinity is responsibility, it's the way nature has shaped it. And it is that same responsibility that grants men an authoritarian staff. Women, like followers, don't want to be at the front because it's scary, hence, will always come second and follow behind.

3. Living an exuberant and care free life doesn't amount to anything, hence, hardly can you find women's footprints along the line of civilization, growth, innovations, inventions, say procreation.

4. Matriarchy is all about comfort! And when comfort becomes the default state, redundancy takes form. Women just want to live within the comfort of their family, friends and environment. Men on the other hand want to explore the world, and with every exploration comes a great risk which can either lead to something good or a lesson learnt.

5. Once men are erased from the equation or are suffered harshly without recompense, chaos is imminent; this chaos is also imminent when matriarchy rules. This is the trend the world is touring at the moment.

6. How can men become great again? When men uplifts each other. There's no argument that men help men. But it's also obvious that men willingly give a freehand to women because what women want is comfort and what men want is an empire. To build an empire is much difficult than to provide this comfort that comes from partying, foods, drinks, luxuries etc. And you know that humans will prefer the easiest path always.

7. Nature has already shaped us differently, each man to his own cross.

8. Masculinity shines when it is built on masculinity and feminity, when it's supported by masculinity. No need feeling sober about your side of coin, refine yourself and become better.

Thanks.

Thanks for your write up bro but for some of us, we just want the quiet gentle life bro.
A simple life. No stress but there is this unseen regular pressure and it is draining.
I just don’t know how to explain it, maybe tomorrow when I am free because I am feeling sleepy now

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hoes are meant to be fvvked and dumped...
Virgins are meant for long term commitment if you fancy marriage.(despite all this females are all poisons).
But chose the less dangerous venom.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Redpillers are so pissed mainly because men provides and take care of women, you think God gave you more muscles and made you stronger than women for nothing abi? Just be hardworking as a man and you can marry any woman of your choice when you become successful.Adam provided and worked hard to take care of Eve but I wonder why his descendants (especially this modern men) wants to change the narrative. Kolework.
Nice narrative...yes men are to provide and protect their mate..it even happens in the animal kingdom also where the male engage in duels to protect their resources(women and food)...
But when a man offers provision and protection,he wants something in return to prove he isn't making an effort that will seem futile in the future...A man provides security for his mate and expect Loyalty and respect in return for what he offers..but unfortunately,Loyalty and respect is dead in a woman's World...How can she be loyal when she searches for a better deal outside?How can she be loyal when she compares her Man to his counterpart therefore deceiving herself that she is missing out on more for staying with him even if he goes head over hills just to provide for her?...
Women nowadays want men to be traditional (be a provider) but how many of the women are traditional themselves?....Compare the ways of our mothers or women in the previous generation with women of nowadays and you will see why Men need the redpill?
Will you sit and watch a girl cheat on your blood brother(or any male family member) while he provides everything for her since that's his duty as a man?...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ronnnie:

Nice narrative...yes men are to provide and protect their mate..it even happens in the animal kingdom also where the male engage in duels to protect their resources(women and food)...
But when a man offers provision and protection,he wants something in return to prove he isn't making an effort that will seem futile in the future...A man provides security for his mate and expect Loyalty and respect in return for what he offers..but unfortunately,Loyalty and respect is dead in a woman's World...How can she be loyal when she searches for a better deal outside?How can she be loyal when she compares her Man to his counterpart therefore deceiving herself that she is missing out on more for staying with him even if he goes head over hills just to provide for her?...
Women nowadays want men to be traditional (be a provider) but how many of the women are traditional themselves?....Compare the ways of our mothers or women in the previous generation with women of nowadays and you will see why Men need the redpill?
Will you sit and watch a girl cheat on your blood brother(or any male family member) while he provides everything for her since that's his duty as a man?...
We don't quote 'f' monikers or trolls here

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ronnnie:

Bro avoid any moniker that starts with (f) here, don't praise your predator when you're the prey no matter what's been said.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
emmaodet:

What kind of human beings are those ones? What kind of spirit is living within them? It is not normal.
A woman that can take up such number in nigeria before 30 years old is definitely a LovePeddler or hoe in nigeria.
Even though Nigerian girls are loose but not to that stage and in most cases, the ladies will do it mostly for money due to poverty or greed and not just fun.
I don't understand why you're shocked. It's like you've never been through a Nigerian University

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2022
emmaodet:

(at the emboldened) Bossman, no fall my hand. I don't think you have really been down in the "streets" to see what is really going on. If more than 60 percent of men see what I have seen personally, society will break down because they would refuse to commit in marriage.

Your (Nigerian) girls are capable of doing it, and even doing much more than the girls that Ubunja mentioned. The girls you meet want your oil money, so you'll naturally expect them to "virtue-signal" themselves as decent girls or claim to be doing it because of economic hardship. The girls you and Ubunja described are hoes of course, but they fûck for money, fûck for lust, fûck for looks, fûck for nonmonetary favours, fûck for curiosity, fûck for security and other numerous reasons, which amounts to a lot of body counts. You'd be foolish as a man, if you expect them to tell you the whole truth or give you "genuine" reasons why they fûcked every man they had been with (some of these hoes, may reveal "genuine" deep secrets to you if your "non-judgmental" game is good)

I have known and seen women (including post-wall women) fûck more than 5 dicks before day break for weeks and for months, even switching locations and having day time sex with men for reasons that has to do with money and other non-monetary reasons. Calculate the body counts and see where it amounts. This is one of the reasons I don't criticize the ASHAWO thread even though it is littered with "pay-for-lay/sex" SIMPs. The hoes passed around over there have a man or tons of men, who have been manipulated to think these hoes are the perfect women in their life. Men can be this stupid and delusional.

I have seen SIMPS, with wealthy/successful professional careers in medicine, banking and engineering etc obsess about SOME of this women like they are the best things to ever happen to their lives. The women I described here, bring nothing to the table other than SEX (they have sexual experience that thrills these rich SIMPs) and even pretend to be chaste where they know that these rich SIMPS are obsessed with chastity (some buy virginity kits online, just to achieve that). The others, just bring their natural appearance that appeal to men sexually or enhanced artificially through surgery that most gold diggers use when attracting these rich SIMPs.

Emmaodet, your (NIGERIAN) GIRLS are NOT CHASTE as you think and economic hardship is not the sole reason for their promiscuity, though, that is what most of them will claim for it. Try to get some of them a decent middle-class job and watch how they reject it, or keep it, while "HOEING" on the side. This hoeing also comes with the fact that they fûck men for non-monetary reasons with the perfect excuse - Economic Hardship or dating "irresponsible men, which is the line they use to avoid personal responsibility for their bad choices in dating such men. For the most part, their claims of these men being "irresponsible is not always true, as they dismiss these men because they don't make good simping beta providers.

So, when you see that your Nigerian friend/buddy who refuses to commit despite his wealth, status and achievements, e get wetin im eye don see wey pass ur own eyes. Don't hate him. Just find out his reasons. Men on the Nigerian streets, who see the shadow sex world or other scenarios similar to it, understand what I'm talking about.

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2022
cc ubunja
Good day boss, I really appreciate and respect you for opening my eyes to the real world of women
Though I’m just starting the journey but you and the others like Caveadullam, Martinez, skepticus and the rest I didn’t mention are really doing a good job tbvh
But I came across one of your topics

https://www.nairaland.com/4199523/ubunjas-miseducation-5-sensible-reasons

But I’m confused because you also spoke in one of your post that female between 19-25 go through the hoe phase
So how exactly can guys do what you advised in the topic above
How can they curb the hoe phase

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABBkelvin(m): 1:07am On Feb 22, 2022
ubunja:
they admit to the rule of the majority only for women. When it comes to men they want the tiny proportion that is different to matter. You have said it all. They can't even see what they're doing. Men are motivated by sex, as in sex not just procreation.

UBUNJA!!!! Lol, I remembered back in 2017 I told you that its mostly a fruitless journey when you plan to liberate men cause men ego are generally strong to the extent they mostly can't use a 4D to analyze situation staring them in the face( this required great self awareness and enlightenment) so they will mostly end up seeing things the way they want to see it after helping them to cross the first hurdle.
I am glad you are now very enlightened by all the point I used to make then, but you discarded them because you thought it was easier to make anomaly the norm back in the days lol.

I am much more interested in end game of things and its easier for me to figure out end game of things out due to certain genetic and physiological conditions I have in my system so I figured this very problem you're highlighting will suffice at a point in time of redpill journey of a former beta male that does not have natural alphaness or a high DSM-V programming in his system.

Cheers man, been a while I checked into Romance S.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:25am On Feb 22, 2022
emmaodet:

that's why naija guys kill themselves a lot over women. You keep pedestalizing Nigerian women as different and special... Remember how yall thought naija ladies were special until me myself all the way from South Africa, by a simple internet search, showed you gents Nigerian is number 1 for paternity fraud in Africa. A lot of you didn't even know. And you were shocked. Imagine what you'll hear if you properly connected with the right sources. I'm sure if those yahoo boys shared their stories a lot of you will want to kill yourselves. Never speak for women. They'll surprise you.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:42am On Feb 22, 2022
ubunja:
that's why naija guys kill themselves a lot over women. You keep pedestalizing Nigerian women as different and special... Remember how yall thought naija ladies were special until me myself all the way from South Africa, by a simple internet search, showed you gents Nigerian is number 1 for paternity fraud in Africa. A lot of you didn't even know. And you were shocked. Imagine what you'll hear if you properly connected with the right sources. I'm sure if those yahoo boys shared their stories a lot of you will want to kill yourselves. Never speak for women. They'll surprise you.

Hmmmmmmmm
You are right. Never speak for a woman because they will surprise you.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2022
adambeatz:

Bro avoid any moniker that starts with (f) here, don't praise your predator when you're the prey no matter what's been said.
Did you see f in my Monika? yeye

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 22, 2022
luminouz:

We don't quote 'f' monikers or trolls here
Where is the f in my Monika?mind yourself

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Skepticus:

Bossman, no fall my hand. I don't think you have really been down in the "streets" to see what is really going on. If more than 60 percent of men see what I have seen personally, society will break down because they would refuse to commit in marriage - I understand you bro. What i am just saying is that a double digit body count lady in nigeria is not a good woman again atleast by our standard not to talk about a tripple digit woman .... tufiakwa

Try to get some of them a decent middle-class job and watch how they reject it, or keep it, while "HOEING" on the side - You are right. Many ladies with decent paying jobs are still hoeing around.

So, when you see that your Nigerian friend/buddy who refuses to commit despite his wealth, status and achievements, e get wetin im eye don see wey pass ur own eyes - i have seen too and i once said it here that if i am to marry today, i won't try it because of what have seen.

I do go to bush-bars and clubs occasionally and i know what i do see.
I think i get it now. A lady who starts banging by 15 years and is now 28 years with a body count of 150 is just and average of 1 man per month which very very very very achievable in this era.
How did we get here in the first place. Where did Africa with it's culture, traditions get it wrong?
Things as really fallen apart and the center can't hold any longer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:28am On Feb 22, 2022
Lightway:

I don't understand why you're shocked. It's like you've never been through a Nigerian University

No, i never hadd that opportunity of going to university (the experience etc) and NYSC after that because i went marine academy that is partially regimented ( like a mini secondary school where you wear uniform, being drilled and trained everyday by Navy in an enclosed compound)
Our social life was very low but i do here gist of how loose ladies are in Uni.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:39am On Feb 22, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. To be a man is both a curse and a blessing. A curse because at the bottom you're treated ignominiously than women and children. A blessing because at the zenith, everything falls under your influence - To be a man is both a curse and a blessing. A curse because at the bottom you're treated ignominiously than women and children. A blessing because at the zenith, everything falls under your influence. - That is correct but only 20% of the men will enjoy 80% of the women. Pareto principle.

2. Masculinity is responsibility, it's the way nature has shaped it. And it is that same responsibility that grants men an authoritarian staff. Women, like followers, don't want to be at the front because it's scary, hence, will always come second and follow behind - of course, they want to be at the back until everything is soft, then they start screaming equality.

3. Living an exuberant and care free life doesn't amount to anything, hence, hardly can you find women's footprints along the line of civilization, growth, innovations, inventions, say procreation. - Totally agree.

4. Matriarchy is all about comfort! And when comfort becomes the default state, redundancy takes form. Women just want to live within the comfort of their family, friends and environment. Men on the other hand want to explore the world, and with every exploration comes a great risk which can either lead to something good or a lesson learnt. - Which can either make us something good or throw us back into hardship and massive debt. It is a two-edged sword.

5. Once men are erased from the equation or are suffered harshly without recompense, chaos is imminent; this chaos is also imminent when matriarchy rules. This is the trend the world is touring at the moment. - Again, you are right

6. How can men become great again? When men uplifts each other. There's no argument that men help men. But it's also obvious that men willingly give a freehand to women because what women want is comfort and what men want is an empire. To build an empire is much difficult than to provide this comfort that comes from partying, foods, drinks, luxuries etc. And you know that humans will prefer the easiest path always. - Who doesn't want the easier path? Men won't uplift men because we are competitors. We are competing for the same scarce resources to have a good empire/family/women and the more men are uplifted, the tougher the race. So, keep as much men down as possible even if it will warrant pouring the needed money on women for enjoyment/partying/banging/drinking while the losers(many men down) watch by the side helplessly

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2022
emmaodet:

I think i get it now. A lady who starts banging by 15 years and is now 28 years with a body count of 150 is just and average of 1 man per month which very very very very achievable in this era.
It seems impossible until you do the calculations lol...

Also, these things happen undercover. But right under our nose as we all obliviously go on with our lives. Everything happens silently and discretely. Consider how the woman below was doing her wwhoring:

CONFESSION

I like dick but I'm scared of fuccing guys from this site so I just go to a mall nearby carrying my phone number written on a piece of paper and enter a store when I go out and the security checks my bag I give him my number and he'll call and we meet and fucc. Today I'm going to bridge city (a mall) to be fucced by the security in the family rest room I'll return satisfied with dick when the kids come back from school they'll find their mother happy because hunger for dick makes you angry you end up swearing at the kids even if they did nothing wrong.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2022
ubunja:

It seems impossible until you do the calculations lol...

Also, these things happen undercover. But right under our nose as we all obliviously go on with our lives. Everything happens silently and discretely. Consider how the woman below was doing her wwhoring:

CONFESSION

I like dick but I'm scared of fuccing guys from this site so I just go to a mall nearby carrying my phone number written on a piece of paper and enter a store when I go out and the security checks my bag I give him my number and he'll call and we meet and fucc. Today I'm going to bridge city (a mall) to be fucced by the security in the family rest room I'll return satisfied with dick when the kids come back from school they'll find their mother happy because hunger for dick makes you angry you end up swearing at the kids even if they did nothing wrong.

Apooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wawuuuuuuuuuuu

Why not just stick to one of the security guys as a regular boyfriend who bangs her regularly.
That sounds easier and better but to each is own.
A crazy world out there.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Skepticus:

(at the emboldened) Bossman, no fall my hand. I don't think you have really been down in the "streets" to see what is really going on. If more than 60 percent of men see what I have seen personally, society will break down because they would refuse to commit in marriage.

Your (Nigerian) girls are capable of doing it, and even doing much more than the girls that Ubunja mentioned. The girls you meet want your oil money, so you'll naturally expect them to "virtue-signal" themselves as decent girls or claim to be doing it because of economic hardship. The girls you and Ubunja described are hoes of course, but they fûck for money, fûck for lust, fûck for looks, fûck for nonmonetary favours, fûck for curiosity, fûck for security and other numerous reasons, which amounts to a lot of body counts. You'd be foolish as a man, if you expect them to tell you the whole truth or give you "genuine" reasons why they fûcked every man they had been with (some of these hoes, may reveal "genuine" deep secrets to you if your "non-judgmental" game is good)

I have known and seen women (including post-wall women) fûck more than 5 dicks before day break for weeks and for months, even switching locations and having day time sex with men for reasons that has to do with money and other non-monetary reasons. Calculate the body counts and see where it amounts. This is one of the reasons I don't criticize the ASHAWO thread even though it is littered with "pay-for-lay/sex" SIMPs. The hoes passed around over there have a man or tons of men, who have been manipulated to think these hoes are the perfect women in their life. Men can be this stupid and delusional.

I have seen SIMPS, with wealthy/successful professional careers in medicine, banking and engineering etc obsess about SOME of this women like they are the best things to ever happen to their lives. The women I described here, bring nothing to the table other than SEX (they have sexual experience that thrills these rich SIMPs) and even pretend to be chaste where they know that these rich SIMPS are obsessed with chastity (some buy virginity kits online, just to achieve that). The others, just bring their natural appearance that appeal to men sexually or enhanced artificially through surgery that most gold diggers use when attracting these rich SIMPs.

Emmaodet, your (NIGERIAN) GIRLS are NOT CHASTE as you think and economic hardship is not the reason for their promiscuity, though, that is what most of them will claim for it. Try to get some of them a decent middle-class job and watch how they reject it, or keep it, while "HOEING" on the side. This hoeing also comes with the fact that they fûck men for non-monetary reasons with the perfect excuse - Economic Hardship or dating "irresponsible men, which is the line they use to avoid personal responsibility for their bad choices in dating such men. For the most part, their claims of these men being "irresponsible is not always true, as they dismiss these men because they don't make good simping beta providers.

So, when you see that your Nigerian friend/buddy who refuses to commit despite his wealth, status and achievements, e get wetin im eye don see wey pass ur own eyes. Don't hate him. Just find out his reasons. Men on the Nigerian streets, who see the shadow sex world or other scenarios similar to it, understand what I'm talking about.

You'd be surprised what these girls do while away in school. There's this coursemate of mine, they're two. While we were in year 3 and 4, they will be looking for fresh young guys in year one or two to Bleep them and fulfill there fantasies in exchange for money. Sometimes 3some.

I'm not even talking about the numerous men that come visiting them on weekends or the occasional travels they make while asking me to cover for them in school and these girls don't do runs.

Infact, one of them got married immediately after school and I attended the wedding. The worse part is that if you see these girls, you'll mostly swore that they don't know shit Lol.

This is what they do constantly and how did I find out, I later met one the boys and turn him into my boy. He helps me run certain errands so I could help him in his bid to wins one of SUG post.

Honestly, studying mass communication made aware of female nature. It's a good starting point for any guy whose shy and can't hold conversation with girls. You'll learn faster and you'll have more than enough to talk to while some will still be looking for your attention.

What I saw made me say that nothing will ever make me get married to a Nigerian girl in school. Man, it was too much for my eyes.

TRP IS GOLDEN

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jmk9292(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.