Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768963 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Truvelisback(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:
as you say "Sometimes virgins end up becoming the worst version of a hoe immediately after the first dick." that's a 50/50 chance. If a man wants to marry that's a fair starting point.
True. Marrying a virgin lady remains the best option. The reason is that, she is still pure and not yet exposed to sex. The tendency of she being committed in the marriage is higher than non Virgin. As for non virgins, the tendency of she not committed in the marriage is there. They are likely to Cheat or have secret sex partner. Note: Non virgins have several or even many body counts. I.e tasted several or many dicks. The tendency of she not sticking to one dick is there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Regex:

Can I get access to such places? If you don't mind.
Co-asked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2022
djon78:

Even in our today's world, those that thinks about sex all the time most times don't achieve much in life

Compared to those that thinks less about sex or not even about sex at all

Sorry to use this analogy:
Africa is at the base of pyramid of achievement because most times majority are just focused on sex sex and more sex

While in the other regions of the world, they are more focused on better things than sex

And don't come to say otherwise. I have lived in other parts of the world, I have travelled, schooled with other people around the world.
I have drawn my inference from mixup and observations

People that live just for sex or motivated just because of women don't really achieve great/transformational feats. They may have just a significant things, but those real things that matter, they may not be found.

Aliko dangote is the richest black man. He has no wife, been divorced twice.
Now has been a single bachelor for over two decades.
He still has flings with women, but they are never his motivation. He is chasing the paper, because of inherent abilities, but saying he is chasing paper because of women is bull.shit

Anyway I ain't surprised these kind of debates will be emanating from people at the periphery in global scheme of things. Who should be thinking of how to break the gap other parts of the globe has given this continent.
Do you really think Africa indulge in sex more than the western world? Do you really really think that?
You'd open your mouth and say Nigeria is more sexual than US? cheesy
With too much comfort comes the urge to have sex for leisure, with hardship comes the urge to have sex as a release. The only difference is the child birth rate in poor communities will be higher.
And why do you interpret "all roads lead to sex" to mean a man walking around all day with an erection thinking about sex, that's not how it works.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Smartb0y:

South Africans are not smiling, they don't joke with sex lol
I heard something like SA boys hate marriage ND about 60% of dere women re babymamas

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2022
In general, people from developed Western countries have more sex partners than people in developing countries; however, those in developing countries have higher STI rates.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/most-promiscuous-countries

djon78 here's a research into the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2022
As a man, you will have to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Emmynator:
In general, people from developed Western countries have more sex partners than people in developing countries; however, those in developing countries have higher STI rates.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/most-promiscuous-countries

djon78 here's a research into the topic.
Bro let's not linger on this topic anymore.
you can't force anyone to see past their nose, it's up to them wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dammytrager(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2022
It’s a pity this thread is becoming something else, approximately the last 5-7 pages is all about sex and women's whoredom. Fine, we all have little understanding about women's nature and how hypergamy works.

Women's primary weapon is their beauty, their body and their looks, the more beautiful a woman is the more men she attracts, the more her ego and confidence is boosted, what she chooses to do with this, it's her choice, she can decide to LovePeddler around with it, choose to listen to her hypergamous nature and find the best man she can get or find a man that she can be loyal to (this could be rare though) but the thing you as a man have no control over what a woman can do.

But the question is what do you as a man have to do? You want to become alpha correct, be the best version of yourself and attract women and even men ( who doesn’t want to associate with a successful person).

Just as women, men also have a primary weapon which is success (influence, fame, power, money), the more successful you are as a man the more attractive you become to women. Do you think the likes of Davido, Wizkid will actually really care about threads like this, hell no, they have women in abundance, so the success automatically makes them alpha.

Why do you think it seems women are naturally red pilled, it is because they have options, when you have so many options, you don’t place too much importance on one of your options. When you have a lot of girls dying to have your attention or sleep with you, even if you haven’t heard of the red pill it will be difficult for you to simp, it is common sense.

The reason many of us are here is because are not at that level yet, most of us don’t have that abundance yet, that is why we are here to improve, become the best version of ourselves, if we keep talking about sex or women all day, it won’t make us alpha.

The red pill teaches us that women are hypergamous and will always go for the best men, also men are polygamous too, we will always want to taste and have different kind of women. You know what a woman’s weapon is and how she can use it, but you as a man also have your weapon. The only unfair advantage is that women’s weapon(beauty, looks, boobs, ass) comes by default, they don’t work for it, but you as a man have to work to be successful in life, you’ll fight your way to the top, and then you will have the abundance and your polygamous nature will kick in.

With the red pill knowledge, what we as men are left to do is to always strive to become better and try to be at the top because that is where the real deal is.
If you are the top already trust me, you will not be whining or being scornful about women whoredom or hypergamy on this thread, rather you understand the game, you’ll use it to your advantage.

Focus on your bettering your life in all aspect, women will chase you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2022
Lordcassy:

This is it with guys, who do not understand nuisance...how many married virgin women do you know have cheated?, how did you know they were virgins?, were they religious virgins?, do you have proof I mean cold hard fact....

EXCEPTIONS DO NOT MAKE THE RULE

Don't you understand...the redpill is all about controlling women, by logic... won't marrying a virgin be logical....

Are you getting married to a virgin girl who do not see as the prize...why are so certain they will cheat?

Is everything about a man not an ego boost...

I want to get married and take care of women that will birth my children....ego boost

I want to get a first class in my course of study....ego boost .

I want four sons, who are intelligent and capable...ego boost

I want to be the boss....ego boost...

I want Bleep a girl till she come...ego boost

I want to marry a virgin thats more secure...ego boost

I married a hoe, who is now loyal...ego boost..

I do not want to get married course women are not worth it...ego boost..

I want to get a vasectomy...ego boost

We are men, we all run on ego most of time...that is why we have testerone, the more active and successful you are, they more testosterone you have and vice versa...

Ego is a good thing as far as it does not turn into delusional ignorance...such as thinking you can make a hoe a wife...
"TRP is all about controlling women by logic" Iol! Thanks.

Actually, I'm not opposing marrying virgins or proposing marrying hoes. Don't get me in that way, personally I've not come in terms with marriage. Relationship like other aspects of life is not like a mathematical problem where by following a certain set of procedures you will hit the right conclusion.

Modern virgins are not sexually pure as the previous virgins used to be. Today even underage girls are already exposed to the multitude of sex virtually. Most of them are losing their virginity far earlier before attaining marriageable age. If you want to deflower a girl you should take risk and go for those who are at least between 14-17 yrs old, yet can you marry any of them within that age?

Again the only time when testosterone levels correlated with success was when human life relied on the jungle economy. At present even women with their lower level of testosterone are becoming successful. In fact men who want to become successful need to be a society pleaser and a little bit sissified. Just see the way modern musicians, politicians and other business people are leaning towards blue pill world.
Man's Ego is like fire, it can cook food for you but if not handled properly it can turn your house into ashes.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Dammytrager:
It’s a pity this thread is becoming something else, approximately the last 5-7 pages is all about sex and women whoredom. Fine we all have little understanding about women nature and how hypergamy works.

Women primary weapon is their beauty, their body and their looks, the more beautiful a woman is the more men she attract, the more her ego and confidence is boosted, what she choose to do with this her choice, she can decide to LovePeddler around with it or choose to listen to her hypergamy call and find the best man she can get or find a man that she can be loyal to (this could be rare though) but the thing you as a man have no control over what a woman can do.

But the question is what does you as a man have to do? You want to become alpha correct, be the best version of yourself and attract women and even men ( who doesn’t want to associate with a successful person).

Just as women, men also have a primary weapon which is success (influence, fame, power, money), the more successful you are as a man the more attractive you become to a woman. Do you think the likes of Davido, Wizkid will actually really care about threads like this, hell no, they have women in abundance, so the success automatically makes them redpilled.

Why do you think it seems women are naturally red pilled, it is because they have options, when you have so many options, you don’t place too much importance on one of your options. When you have a lot of girls dying to have your attention or sleep with you, even if you haven’t heard of the red pill it will be difficult for you to simp, it is common sense.

The reason many of us are here is because are not at that level yet, most of us don’t have that abundance yet, that is why we are here to improve, become the best version of ourselves, if we keep talking about sex or women all day, it won’t make us alpha.

The red pill teaches us that women are hypergamous and will always go for the best men, also men are polygamous too, we will always want to taste and have different kind of women. You know what a woman’s weapon is and how she can use it, but you as a man also have your weapon. The only unfair advantage is that women’s weapon(beauty, looks, boobs, ass) comes by default, they don’t work for it, but you as a man have to work to be successful in life, you’ll fight your way to the top, and then you will have the abundance and your polygamous nature will kick in.

With the red pill knowledge, what we as men are left to do is to always strive to become better and try to be at the top because that is where the real deal is.
If you are the top already trust me, you will not be whining or being scornful about women whoredom or hypergamy on this thread, rather you understand the game, you’ll use it to your advantage.

FEMALES ARE NOT REDPILL AWARE, THERE'S BLUEPILL FOR WOMEN TOO

YOU ARE ON POINT

BEING REDPILL AWARE IS TILL DEATH DO YOU PART,ITS NOT SOMETHING U TURN ON AND OFF. YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY RENEW AND MEDITATE UPON IT DAY AND NIGHT ESPECIALLY IN UR FREE TIME.

MONEY DOESN'T CURE "BETA" BUT ITS ONE HELL OF A HUGE FACTOR IN DETERMINING "ALPHA"

KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING ARE THE THREE BEST COMBOS TO LIVE A FULFILLING LIFE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
"TRP is all about controlling women by logic" Iol! Thanks.

Actually, I'm not opposing marrying virgins or proposing marrying hoes. Don't get me in that way, personally I've not come in terms with marriage. Relationship like other aspects of life is not like a mathematical problem where by following a certain set of procedures you will hit the right conclusion.

Modern virgins are not sexually pure as the previous virgins used to be. Today even underage girls are already exposed to the multitude of sex virtually. Most of them are losing their virginity far earlier before attaining marriageable age. If you want to deflower a girl you should take risk and go for those who are at least between 14-17 yrs old, yet can you marry any of them within that age?

Again the only time when testosterone levels correlated with success was when human life relied on the jungle economy. At present even women with their lower level of testosterone are becoming successful. In fact men who want to become successful need to be a society pleaser and a little bit sissified. Just see the way modern musicians, politicians and other business people are leaning towards blue pill world.
Man's Ego is like fire, it can cook food for you but if not handled properly it can turn your house into ashes.

VIRGINITY IS NOT ONLY HAVING A TIGHT UNTOUCHED PUSSY

ITS ONLY IF ONE IS A FOOL THEN ONE WONT B ABLE TO KNOW IF A FEMALE IS A VIRGIN OR NOT. FEMALES ARE NOT LOGICAL BEINGS AND THEY EXPOSE THEMSELVES A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THIS INTERNET AGE

U SEE A FEMALE DANCING TO PORTABLE ZAZUU ON TIKTOK EXPOSING BOOBS AND ASS AND U SAY SHE IS A VIRGIN THEN THAT PERSON IS STUPID!

18-23YRS IS THE GOAL. VIRGIN, FEMININE, COMPLIANT!

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
All women were born virgins till when they test a dick for the first time.
Virginity symbolises a clean past but it doesn't guarantee a clean future.
Sometimes virgins end up becoming the worst version of a hoe immediately after the first dick.
Those cheating married women who even conceive outside their marital bed some of them were married virgins.
A guy deflowering a girl it only boost his ego but it doesn't give him sexual Monopoly over the girl.
What brings a man and a woman together is a temporal brains biochemistry that will one time fade away, so how long is a long term commitment?

HAVING AN UNTOUCHED TIGHT PUSSY IS JUST THE FOUNDATION OF DETERMINING IF A FEMALE IS A VIRGIN OR NOT IN THE NEW ORDER. IN THE OLD ORDER, HAVING AN UNTOUCHED TIGHT PUSSY WAS ENOUGH FOR OUR FOREFATHERS BUT IT ISNT IN THIS INTERNET AGE

VIRGINITY IS IN A SPECTRUM BUT HOES ARE HOES.

HOES ARE VERY EASY TO DETECT ESPECIALLY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY UNLESS U ARE A FOOL

THE STATS SHOW IT; GETTING MARRIED TO A VIRGIN IS THE BEST WAY TO HAVE A SUSTAINABLE LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP

CHOOSE UR POISON WISELY

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2022
Lightway:
As a man, you will have to understand.

Vomits

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2022
DEMZEE:

ITS ONLY IF ONE IS A FOOL THEN ONE WONT B ABLE TO KNOW IF A FEMALE IS A VIRGIN OR NOT. FEMALES ARE NOT LOGICAL BEINGS AND THEY EXPOSE THEMSELVES A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THIS INTERNET AGE

U SEE A FEMALE DANCING TO PORTABLE ZAZUU ON TIKTOK EXPOSING BOOBS AND ASS AND U SAY SHE IS A VIRGIN THEN THAT PERSON IS STUPID!

Your first sentence coined it all.
Some guys are being fooled by the presence of that hymen.
Girls can have that but they already swallowed liters of cums thru MouthAction etc. Is such a girl still virgin?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I would not say I am the most intellectual guy I know but if I must procreate, I am going for the most intellectual girl I can find. I cannot afford to have an intellectually inferior child in a world that is constantly evolving. I want that Richard Feynman , Nikola Tesla, Sheldon Cooper prodigy child type sh*t. I’m currently keeping tabs on one girl, we had a short fling in the past, she’s at the top of my list.
Why intellectual? This is a human attribute that can be trained and modelled, that is, somebody can be naturally dull or have a low iq like Tonnyray and still be Intellectual excellent later on through the help of education....There are folks that didn't have the opportunity to go to school or would I say go very very far in schooling but their genetically catalysed IQ and raw brain power will blow you away like Ubunja.....I rather have a girl even if it is a teenager with a sharp IQ, and a curious mind which I can mould and shape into my world and interests, thus I believe your attention should shift from something as flimsy as intellectual excellence to genetical excellence which is something already set in stone and cannot be altered.... There is even the added bonus of passing those 'God-like' genes to your descendants..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dammytrager(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2022
DEMZEE:

FEMALES ARE NOT REDPILL AWARE, THERE'S BLUEPILL FOR WOMEN TOO

YOU ARE ON POINT

BEING REDPILL AWARE IS TILL DEATH DO YOU PART,ITS NOT SOMETHING U TURN ON AND OFF. YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY RENEW AND MEDITATE UPON IT DAY AND NIGHT ESPECIALLY IN UR FREE TIME.

MONEY DOESN'T CURE "BETA" BUT ITS ONE HELL OF A HUGE FACTOR IN DETERMINING "ALPHA"

KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING ARE THE THREE BEST COMBOS TO LIFE A FULFILLING LIFE

I don’t quite agree that women are not redpill aware, women understand hypergamy and they understand that the more beautiful they look, the more guys they will attract. That is why they invest a lot in the beauty which is their primary weapon in the sexual market place.

There is an industry dedicated to women beauty, cosmetics, hairs, surgeries, all this in a bid to make a woman more appealing and a lot, in fact majority of women are consumers in this industry. Also women try to flaunt their body or beauty on social media, to better advertise and position themselves to attract men.

Of course there can be blue pilled or beta women, but that is relative to the kind of man they are dealing with, if a woman meets an alpha that is red pill aware, there is high probability that she will submit and be beta to him. But with the man who doesn’t have a purpose in life and pedestalizing her, she will drop him and find the next available man above him (hypergamy).

Since women are working hard to position themselves in a favorable place in this market, we as men must also do the work to better our lives and put ourselves in a good position.

The red pill is a knowledge anyone can have, but it is the application and how you live your life that determines how well alpha or beta you can be. And as far as I am concerned women are doing very well in this domain.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ronnnie:

Lol....I meant the "beauty" mentioned affected their thinking ability
I don’t know if it’s the TRP but I’m gradually losing my ability to hand out compliments to girls. I don’t know if it’s just me but the most I give even when we’re on a date together is “You look nice” with a smile of course.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
ichidodo:
Why intellectual? This is a human attribute that can be trained and modelled, that is, somebody can be naturally dull or have a low iq like Tonnyray and still be Intellectual excellent later on through the help of education....There are folks that didn't have the opportunity to go to school or would I say go very very far in schooling but their genetically catalysed IQ and raw brain power will blow you away like Ubunja.....I rather have a girl even if it is a teenager with a sharp IQ, and a curious mind which I can mould and shape into my world and interests, thus I believe your attention should shift from something as flimsy as intellectual excellence to genetical excellence which is something already set in stone and cannot be altered.... There is even the added bonus of passing those 'God-like' genes to your descendants..
I did not see that sub to T.onnyray lol. You like your girls with sharp IQ’s and a curious mind, I like mine intellectually book smart and naive. It gets me turned on like you know how to derive equations and solve engineering mathematics but you can’t ride or suck a dick properly. Intellectual excellence over genetic excellence? I want both but I’m not God so.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dammytrager:

I don’t quite agree that women are not redpill aware, women understand hypergamy and they understand that the more beautiful they look, the more guys they will attract. That is why they invest a lot in the beauty which is their primary weapon in the sexual market place.

There is an industry dedicated to women beauty, cosmetics, hairs, surgeries, all this in a bid to make a woman more appealing and a lot, in fact majority of women are consumers in this industry. Also women try to flaunt their body or beauty on social media, to better advertise and position themselves to attract men.

Of course there can be blue pilled or beta women, but that is relative to the kind of man they are dealing with, if a woman meets an alpha that is red pill aware, there is high probability that she will submit and be beta to him. But with the man who doesn’t have a purpose in life and pedestalizing her, she will drop him and find the next available man above him (hypergamy).

Since women are working hard to position themselves in a favorable place in this market, we as men must also do the work to better our lives and put ourselves in a good position.

The red pill is a knowledge anyone can have, but it is the application and how you live your life that determines how well alpha or beta you can be. And as far as I am concerned women are doing very well in this domain.

WHAT IS REDPILL AWARENESS IN THE FIRSTPLACE

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
Girls can have that but they already swallowed liters of cums thru MouthAction etc. Is such a girl still virgin?

A HOE CANNOT HIDE IT

HOES EXPOSE THEMSELVES ON A DAILY, CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Junnior:
This got me angry

https://www.quora.com/What-is-wrong-with-our-society-today
There's 100 plus answers to that question. Point us to the main answer you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dammytrager:
It’s a pity this thread is becoming something else, approximately the last 5-7 pages is all about sex and women's whoredom. Fine, we all have little understanding about women's nature and how hypergamy works.

Women's primary weapon is their beauty, their body and their looks, the more beautiful a woman is the more men she attracts, the more her ego and confidence is boosted, what she chooses to do with this, it's her choice, she can decide to LovePeddler around with it, choose to listen to her hypergamous nature and find the best man she can get or find a man that she can be loyal to (this could be rare though) but the thing you as a man have no control over what a woman can do.

But the question is what do you as a man have to do? You want to become alpha correct, be the best version of yourself and attract women and even men ( who doesn’t want to associate with a successful person).

Just as women, men also have a primary weapon which is success (influence, fame, power, money), the more successful you are as a man the more attractive you become to women. Do you think the likes of Davido, Wizkid will actually really care about threads like this, hell no, they have women in abundance, so the success automatically makes them alpha.

SUCCESS doesn't make anyone alpha. I don't know how many times you have to be told this. Being Alpha is about getting women. Regardless of your financial status or social class.

You can encourage men to uplift themselves and aim for the stars, which is noble. But that is not going to make any man alpha who is not already alpha. Money magnifies what you are. If you were a broke simp, money will just make you a rich simp. If you were a broke alpha, money will just make you a rich alpha. This is because it all boils down to your sex appeal. Do you turn women on or not. Alpha turns women on so women will deal with him regardless of his money status because he pulls women on a sexual level. AN ALPHA SOLVES WOMEN'S SEXUAL PROBLEMS . On the other hand, Beta doesn't turn women on, so he offers them money to have their attention, his pull on women is social. Never sexual. A BETA SOLVES A WOMAN'S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

Having Money and being successful seems alpha until you meet a woman with her own success and money who doesn't need yours and you become stuck. Some time ago, I asked gents here WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY? and I didn't get a straight answer. The answer is DICK. Which makes you alpha with that particular woman. You are alpha when a woman has no other reason to stick with you except sex. And you're beta when a woman has no other reason to stick with you except money. Women have two uses for men 1)money 2)sex. If you are used for money you're Beta. If you're used for sex you're Alpha. And one woman's alpha can be another woman's Beta. And vice versa. Depending on what each woman wants from him.

We can look up to great men and feel inspired and consider them alpha leaders. But that's not Alpha in the "alpha fuccs" sense of the word. If men want to be great in life it's fine. But no one must think that will make him Alpha in the sense that he'll turn women on. That shiit is about your body and sex appeal. Money without the body game and sex appeal will only yield transactional relationships and chore sex. First of all be able to turn women on, then use money and success as the icing on the cake. But if you do this you'll become too intimidating to the average woman because you're the total package now. Where most men are usually richer than their woman but the woman stays prettier,,,, you're richer AND prettier than your woman. Next to you the woman feels insignificant and invisible. YOU get the most stares. YOU get the most compliments. YOU are always the center of attraction. This is what being alpha is. You are placed first ahead of your woman. You are number 1.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
DEMZEE:

Sometimes, they read to argue....you are on point my guy..

For the non- virgins gang....
Would you marry a hoe with tattoo or a hoe without one...

Would you marry a hoe with a nose ring or a hoe without one

Would you marry a uptight lawyer hoe or a delusional jobless hoe

Would you marry a hoe with alot of male friends or a hoe with alot of female....

We as men always check for purity in order to ensure paternity of kids...

Many guys have accepted the narrative of just marrying any woman for woman sake...that is a no no for me...

That is a feminist narrative...that there is no difference between virgins and hoe....yeah there might be exception but exceptions do not make the rule

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:

She swallowed liters of cum and kept her hymen intact for the right guys

Or

The normal girl that swallowed liters of cum and share her pussy freely for just anyguy...

One is on a maybe.....the other comes with a lot of emotional baggage...

Choose your baggage wisely

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I don’t know if it’s the TRP but I’m gradually losing my ability to hand out compliments to girls. I don’t know if it’s just me but the most I give even when we’re on a date together is “You look nice” with a smile of course.
When you know their true nature it's hard to compliment them much...
Like I said "The knowledge of Redpill is both a blessing and a curse"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Trex4:
There's 100 plus answers to that question. Point us to the main answer you're talking about.
Oh! My bad..

Here:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-wrong-with-our-society-today/answer/Zee-Hamid-2?ch=10&oid=76417423&share=55b4f509&srid=h5l9iu&target_type=answer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lordcassy:

Sometimes, they read to argue....you are on point my guy..

For the non- virgins gang....
Would you marry a hoe with tattoo or a hoe without one...

Would you marry a hoe with a nose ring or a hoe without one

Would you marry a uptight lawyer hoe or a delusional jobless hoe

Would you marry a hoe with alot of male friends or a hoe with alot of female....

We as men always check for purity in order to ensure paternity of kids...

Many guys have accepted the narrative of just marrying any woman for woman sake...that is a no no for me...

That is a feminist narrative...that there is no difference between virgins and hoe....yeah there might be exception but exceptions do not make the rule

God bless you sir!!!

U have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:
SUCCESS doesn't make anyone alpha. I don't know how many times you have to be told this. Being Alpha is about getting women. Regardless of your financial status or social class.

You can encourage men to uplift themselves and aim for the stars, which is noble. But that is not going to make any man alpha who is not already alpha. Money magnifies what you are. If you were a broke simp, money will just make you a rich simp. If you were a broke alpha, money will just make you a rich alpha. This is because it all boils down to your sex appeal. Do you turn women on or not. Alpha turns women on so women will deal with him regardless of his money status because he pulls women on a sexual level. AN ALPHA SOLVES WOMEN'S SEXUAL PROBLEMS . On the other hand, Beta doesn't turn women on, so he offers them money to have their attention, his pull on women is social. Never sexual. A BETA SOLVES A WOMAN'S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

Having Money and being successful seems alpha until you meet a woman with her own success and money who doesn't need yours and you become stuck. Some time ago, I asked gents here WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY? and I didn't get a straight answer. The answer is DICK. Which makes you alpha with that particular woman. You are alpha when a woman has no other reason to stick with you except sex. And you're beta when a woman has no other reason to stick with you except money. Women have two uses for men 1)money 2)sex. If you are used for money you're Beta. If you're used for sex you're Alpha. And one woman's alpha can be another woman's Beta. And vice versa. Depending on what each woman wants from him.

We can look up to great men and feel inspired and consider them alpha leaders. But that's not Alpha in the "alpha fuccs" sense of the word. If men want to be great in life it's fine. But no one must think that will make him Alpha in the sense that he'll turn women on. That shiit is about your body and sex appeal. Money without the body game and sex appeal will only yield transactional relationships and chore sex. First of all be able to turn women on, then use money and success as the icing on the cake. But if you do this you'll become too intimidating to the average woman because you're the total package now. Where most men are usually richer than their woman but the woman stays prettier,,,, you're richer AND prettier than your woman. Next to you the woman feels insignificant and invisible. YOU get the most stares. YOU get the most compliments. YOU are always the center of attraction. This is what being alpha is. You are placed first ahead of your woman. You are number 1.

THIS IS THE MOST BALANCED WRITE-UP I HAVE SEEN FROM UBUNJA IN A LONG TIME

WELL SAID!!!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 53, REDPILL 2022

"If you truly love me, then, be patient with me" is a euphemism for:

1. "Just stay around, I may need you later".

2. "The pvssy is too golden for you now, when it get staled you'll have it".

3. "Wait behind, and serve me some functions".

4. "When my value drops, you may have me".

Authority: Don't be a simp.

grin grin grin

TRP....Hmmmmmmm
This reminds me of a lady i wanted to date but she was in serious relationship with one reigning yahooboy at OSU( ogun state university).
Later on, i got to know she was literally doing mummy/daddy cohabitation with the guy then. Only God knows how many abortion she would have done cohabiting with him.
She didn't give me access then but kept my number. Then 5 years later, she just called me out of the blue moon to greet me.
After that, we started flowing again and in our discussion, she told me she had broke up with the guy because he is not responsible, always beating her and too jealous (always monitoring).
She said now she is 28 years and not ready for any yeye relationship that won't lead to marriage because she is not getting younger and tired of yeye bf/gf life.
I just jump and pass, no be me person go take do retirement plan.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin grin

TRP....Hmmmmmmm
This reminds me of a lady i wanted to date but she was in serious relationship with one reigning yahooboy at OSU( ogun state university).
Later on, i got to know she was literally doing mummy/daddy cohabitation with the guy then. Only God knows how many abortion she would have done cohabiting with him.
She didn't give me access then but kept my number. Then 5 years later, she just called me out of the blue moon to greet me.
After that, we started flowing again and in our discussion, she told me she had broke up with the guy because he is not responsible, always beating her and too jealous (always monitoring).
She said now she is 28 years and not ready for any yeye relationship that won't lead to marriage because she is not getting younger and tired of yeye bf/gf life.
I just jump and pass, no be me person go take do retirement plan.
according to the Redpill proverb
"You didn't want me in your prime,I don't want you in your Decline"

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.