Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,804 members, 7,862,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2833168 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Always be calm and stoic #trp

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Clowns

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
True

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Stay redpilled.. Cheers.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

GLAD YOU ARE NOTING THIS

"NARCISSIST"

WHENEVER I POST YOU ATTACK ME FOR BEEN VIOLENT AGAINST WOMEN

YOU SOULD ALSO KNOW THAT NARCISSIST WOMEN GO VIOLENT, VOLATILE, THEY GO PANDEMONIUM, THEY JUST MTCEWWW

MEN SHOULD MAKE THE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND THEM THEMSELVES AND NOT TO MAKE THIER LIVES REVOLVE AROUND WOMEN

WOMEN THAT THINKS THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM ARE THE WOMEN WHO DONT GIVE A F*UCK, THEY ARE PEDESTALIZED WOMEN, THEY ARE EGOISTIC, THEY TALK TO ANYBODY LIKE THEY OWN THE PERSON, THEY ARE JUST TRASHY PIGS, THEY ARE WOMEN WHO COULD GO ANY LENGTH TO ACHEIVE WHAT THEY WANT RUTHLESSLY, THEY ARE VERY WICKED AND THEY HATE NIGGAS (BROKE BROS INCLUDED)

WHY WILL A MAN OF PURPOSE BE WORSHIPPING A PEDESTALIZED CUCKOO OF WOMAN WHO MAKES EVERYTHING ALL BOUT HER SELF AND SELF CENTRED
(I WILL NEVER EVER BOW TO AN IDOL)

(MOST EVEN DON'T CARE IF A MAN ASS GOT BURNED OR GORED)

STILL NOT SAYING MEN SHOULD AVOID WOMEN

Lmao, I only addressed you once ,not even directly...so don't take it personal.
You somewhat have a unique way of expressing your views but it seemed to have watered down recently smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
heartofcity12:
Clowns
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lmao, I only addressed you once ,not even directly...so don't take it personal.
You somewhat have a unique way of expressing your views but it seemed to have watered down recently smiley

wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
DAY 73, REDPILL 2022

Next to ugliness is men in women's attire and women in men's attire. Any society in this state always experience inappropriate coordination; a misnomer of individual functions and gender roles; and no touch with reality. The final state is chaos which is first accompanied by low productivity + an icing of emotional instability.

Authority: Positive masculinity and positive feminity.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
heartofcity12:
Manipulations, never fall for it..

So now she’s a girl there’s no plans to sweep the guy she wants off his feet grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 73, REDPILL 2022

Next to ugliness is men in women's attire and women in men's attire. Any society in this state always experience inappropriate coordination; a misnomer of individual functions and gender roles; and no touch with reality. The final state is chaos which is first accompanied by low productivity + an icing of emotional instability.

Authority: Positive masculinity and positive feminity.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
heartofcity12:
Facts, but you don’t need to play to impress them tho.. cheesy

I thought impressing them is the 2022 definition of an alpha male

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Another point of view
For the comrade in love

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

GLAD YOU ARE NOTING THIS

"NARCISSIST"

YOU SOULD ALSO KNOW THAT NARCISSIST WOMEN GO VIOLENT, VOLATILE, THEY GO PANDEMONIUM, THEY JUST MTCEWWW

MEN SHOULD MAKE THE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND THEM THEMSELVES AND NOT TO MAKE THIER LIVES REVOLVE AROUND WOMEN

WOMEN THAT THINKS THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM ARE THE WOMEN WHO DONT GIVE A F*UCK, THEY ARE PEDESTALIZED WOMEN, THEY ARE EGOISTIC, THEY TALK TO ANYBODY LIKE THEY OWN THE PERSON (MEN INCLUDED), THEY ARE JUST TRASHY PIGS, THEY ARE WOMEN WHO COULD GO ANY LENGTH TO ACHEIVE WHAT THEY WANT RUTHLESSLY, THEY ARE VERY WICKED AND THEY HATE NIGGAS (BROKE BROS INCLUDED)

WHY WILL A MAN OF PURPOSE BE WORSHIPPING A PEDESTALIZED CUCKOO OF A WOMAN WHO MAKES EVERYTHING ALL BOUT HER SELF AND SELF CENTRED

You're very correct.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
One of the biggest problems today is that men have adopted the feminine dating strategy.

A broke man gets married and years later becomes rich then he proceeds to divorce his wife to get a better one. That's hypergamy. It's only meant for women. Men are meant for the opposite.

Women are hypergamous, men are polygamous.

The feminine is hypergamous and is always looking for the best man it can realistically get,,, but the masculine doesn't have to follow that blueprint. The masculine is Polygamous. It's always looking for new women to add to its collection. That's the ancient blueprint that men have allowed themselves to forget.

If you're broke and you've a girl, and perchance you start making money don't drop the girl, just add another girl. Now you have two. Male imperative realized.

Question:
What is better - 2 broke girlfriends or 1 top class babe?

Let me tell a story:
Years back I had this very good friend of mine who was younger than and had less money than me. In terms of life experiences this guy looked up to me but I'll be the first to admit that in sex and relationships it was the other way around - he was light years ahead. He was simply better than me when it came to girls.

So, one night we went to chill at his flat, the one he shared with his girlfriend, the girlfriend I knew. Later on in the evening he asked me accompany him to another flat a few blocks away. We got there and there was a girl there.. A pregnant girl. He introduced us. Turns out the girl WAS HIS SECOND GIRLFRIEND. And it turns out the two girlfriends KNEW ABOUT EACH OTHER!! What?! Dude had two homes!!.

Now, the two girls were less prettier than my girl of the time,,, but when I got back at my place I was so conflicted. Yeah my girl was alright compared to those two girls, BUT STILL IT WAS ONE PUCCY,, that dude had two less pretty girls, BUT IT WAS TWO PUCCIES.

Between me and guy who had it better?

Is 1 pretty girl better than 2 average girls?

QUALITY VS QUANTITY.

Personally I'm leaning at QUANTITY. Not to say I want ugly girls but to me 2 average girls are better than 1 beautiful girl.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
odinson1:

Ubunja you do something like this right?
lmfao No comment at this time your Honor.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

BRO, THAT ₦2M IS STILL A CHILDS PLAY STACKS

WHAT ABOUT POLITICIANS?

(POLITICIANS IN POWER ARE JUST IN FOR POWER SAKE, MONEY, MAJORITY OF THEM ARE BUNCH OF SIMPS)

I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT SOME OLOSHOS EVEN COIN ₦5M A NIGHT, EVEN
₦10M AND MORE THAN

GEEBOYS KON EVEN MAKE THE CASE WORSE
bro, 2m per night go broke most Gboys o cheesy the ones spending dat kind amount are the ones wey do something on top ND blood money gang
I knew some mad guys wey Dy run 100k for sex tho angry

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

GLAD YOU ARE NOTING THIS

"NARCISSIST"

WOMEN THAT THINKS THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM ARE THE WOMEN WHO DONT GIVE A F*UCK, THEY ARE PEDESTALIZED WOMEN, THEY ARE EGOISTIC, THEY TALK TO ANYBODY LIKE THEY OWN THE PERSON (MEN INCLUDED), THEY ARE JUST TRASHY PIGS, THEY ARE WOMEN WHO COULD GO ANY LENGTH TO ACHEIVE WHAT THEY WANT RUTHLESSLY, THEY ARE VERY WICKED AND THEY HATE NIGGAS (BROKE BROS INCLUDED)

WHY WILL A MAN OF PURPOSE BE WORSHIPPING A PEDESTALIZED CUCKOO OF A WOMAN WHO MAKES EVERYTHING ALL BOUT HER SELF AND SELF CENTRED

I'm not really used to everything capital word, E Dy pain me for eye still I'm trying to read ur post sad

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
DieRich5:
bro, 2m per night go broke most Gboys o cheesy the ones spending dat kind amount are the ones wey do something on top ND blood money gang
I knew some mad guys wey Dy run 100k for sex tho angry

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
DieRich5:
I'm not really used to everything capital word, E Dy pain me for eye still I'm trying to read ur post sad

APOLOGIES BOSS

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
odinson1:
Men who pay for Sex are some of the Most stupid idiots to ever Walk the Earth lipsrsealed
One of the most expensive things on earth is known as a MAN'S EGO. That thing is very fragile and dangerous.

Don't get me wrong. A man's ego has it's good parts. On it's good side, it's what propels a man to protect his family, feed, and also take care of the family. It's what makes YOU and EVERY OTHER GUY(including me) want to be better men, and other things also.

But on it's bad side, it's what makes a man not think clearly because he thinks "things must be done, bought, accomplished, acquired, even recovered(think of auctions)" at the most expensive price because "he feels he has ARRIVED".

Now couple this bad side of a man's ego with HUGE RICH SIMP. I'm sure you can fill in the rest. Now that screenshot adds up.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

BRO I AM NOT SAYING N2M WONT BROKE NIGGAS, YEA IT SURE A BROKE ADVENTURE IF HE DARE TRIES

BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME HIGHER IF NOT HIGHEST STATUS MEN THAT DOESNT GIVE A F*UCK THROWING ALL THE MONEY ON A SHAWTY

WHEN WE OBSERVE NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES, THIER LIFE STYLE SELF NO BE HERE, THE HIGHEST EARNER (FEMALE NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS) MIGHT BE EARNING UP TO N900K-N2M MAX

WHERE THEM COME DEY SEE MONEY TAKE BUY HOUSE FOR LEKKI, BIG, BIG BENZEZ AND ALL OVERSEA SHOPPINGS, LIFE STYLE AND SO ON AND SO FORTH

U CAN IMAGINE ANGEL, NENGI, MERCY EKE OF BIG BROTHER NAIJA, THE KIND MONEY WEY THOSE GIRLS GET NO BE HERE OOOO

THIER OWN CHARGE FOR SEX FROM BIG MEN ARE NOT CHARGES TO FEED THIER STOMACHS, BUT CHARGES TO FREE THEM FROM POVERTY, WHICH ENDORSEMENT DEAL WEY DEY SIGN WEY GO BUY DEM LEKKI MANSION AND BENZ (IT'S NOT AS IF PEPSI, COCA-COLA, MTN, GLO AND CO ENDORSED THEM, JUST SOME LIGHT WEIGHT BEAUTY AND COSMETIC STORES NA HIM ENDORSE THEM, DEM GO COME POST FOR SOCIAL MEDIA SAY DEM SECURE ENDORSEMENT DEAL)

TOKE MAKINWA COMES TO MIND

DESTINY ETIKO (WHERE DAT GIRL SEE MONEY TAKE BUY WHITE JEEP OF N40M IF I AM NOT MISTAKING

MERCY AIGBE (RUMOURS HAD IT THAT A POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA HAD WILD TIME WITH HER AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THOSE WILD ADVENTURES WILL COST THAT POLITICIAN BIG TIME CASH)

EVEN HE GET SOME EXTRA VAGANT RICH GEEBOYS WEY DEY BLOW MILLIONS ON OLOSHO STEADY STEADY AND BANK ACCOUNT NO DEY SHAKE

97% Nollywood girls are all hoes for real
Destiny etiko wey Dy act local movies wey one of her movie never enter Netflix go rich like dat undecided I heard about one Nollywood runs girl wey Dy collect millions for just sex or so.......na Nollywood girls start this word na small girls with big god also don't forget female musician too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Winnerly:

I thought impressing them is the 2022 definition of an alpha male

Not in my book

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
ubunja:
remember to resist the masculine urge to give your woman solutions when she vents her problems to you. Only offer solutions if she explicitly, directly ask you for solutions. Otherwise just sympathize and leave it at that.

I have seen this quote many times, saying a woman isn't seeking solution to her problems when she opens up to you.
But many a time men have resorted to giving solutions right away myself included.

What do you think goes on in the woman's mind anytime men are so quick to give solutions rather than listen and sympathise.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
DieRich5:
97% Nollywood girls are all hoes for real
Destiny etiko wey Dy act local movies wey one of her movie never enter Netflix go rich like dat undecided I heard about one Nollywood runs girl wey Dy collect millions for just sex or so.......na Nollywood girls start this word na small girls with big god also don't forget female musician too

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Constantly monitor your thinking. Women are an incredibly powerful lure, and it's very easy to slip into the mindset of "Well, that's just the way things have always been" when a pretty girl walks by.
Hold your ground. Don't be a volunteer victim.

#TRP

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Constantly monitor your thinking. Women are an incredibly powerful lure, and it's very easy to slip into the mindset of "Well, that's just the way things have always been" when a pretty girl walks by.
Hold your ground. Don't be a volunteer victim.

#TRP

STAND YOUR GROUND FOLKS

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
ubunja:
basically. And it's why I push men to dominate their woman sexually. Because that's really the keys to the kingdom. But dickmatizing a woman begins LONG BEFORE YOU EVEN MEET THE WOMAN. It begins in the kitchen: the food you eat, it begins in the gym: how your body looks, it begins at your reading desk: the content you read which then determines your mindset. You have to be on top of your game. Then instead of going to those women who catch your eye, you instead go for those women whose eye you catch, and only deal with them. You can not lose.

Women like good-looking men, but there's a difference between being good-looking and looking good. While not every man is good-looking, every man can look good, and looking good will get you laid, although admittedly not as much as the good-looking ones,, but you'll have your share of women.

Can you touch more on the bolded, even if not in details.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sapy442:

I have seen this quote many times, saying a woman isn't seeking solution to her problems when she opens up to you.
But many a time men have resorted to giving solutions right away myself included.

What do you think goes on in the woman's mind anytime men are so quick to give solutions rather than listen and sympathise.
well women are irritated for sure. At best women are expecting you to open up in return, to build that circle of trust and closeness.

Okay, years back I joined this company and literally a few days later another lady also joined the company, now because this girl was almost tall as me (I'm 2m+), and our names were almost the same and we were both new we were paired together. Because of my openness, on the same day we were paired, by the end of the day the chick had told me her life story: they had been rich at home, dad passed on, new step father hated them the kids, spent all the money on himself, the children suffered so much that the girl herself went so far as to go see a traditional man for a concoction to kill herself with (I'm guessing she was around 17 at that time), she didn't go through with the suicide and instead got married, I'm guessing around 20 cause apparently everyone was commenting on how young she was at her wedding, this early marriage had made her in her present age of 32 to chase after 20 year old boys for sex (which is a common thing for women who marry young, later on they cheat with the boys of the age they got married at, as if subconsciously trying to regain their innocence),,,,,, anyways, a few weeks later I went through some problems of my own and there was this other lady who I had been building a friendship with who had twerked for me and showed me her panties, I told this one a bit about my issues and why I was going to be absent from work for a few days. Now!! When girl 1 heard that I had opened up to this other girl and not to her who had opened so much to me, SHE WAS LIVID!! She was so angry,, to the extent that she found a new guy to pair with and gave me the cold shoulder ever since. She told me I was selfish and inconsiderate for not bringing my problems to her when she had brought her problems to me. It was a lesson I learned once and for all - if they like you, women feel privileged when you share your problems with them. Because it's a moment of vulnerability (softness) on your part that shows you're also human, which in turn builds trust.
But the redpill forbids sharing problems and opening up to your woman cause in the long run it destroys attraction and respect. While initially your woman enjoys the trust and closeness of you sharing with her your struggles, she'll soon see you as weak and ineffective for allowing said circumstances to overpower you in the first place.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sapy442:

Can you touch more on the bolded, even if not in details.
self improvement.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
ubunja:
But the redpill forbids sharing problems and opening up to your woman cause in the long run it destroys attraction and respect. While initially your woman enjoys the trust and closeness of you sharing with her your struggles, she'll soon see you as weak and ineffective for allowing said circumstances to overpower you in the first place.
grin grin grin Red pill 101.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Red pill 101.
100% true.

Long time man,, you've been good?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fembleez1(m), UppaZakum(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.