Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2840721 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Red pill 101.
Lmao...I have seen this one first hand lol.

"See finish" is a disease no man should contract

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
ubunja:
100% true.

Long time man,, you've been good?
I am good. I decided to take a long break from here to focus on other things important things offline.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lmao...I have seen this one first hand lol.

"See finish" is a disease no man should contract
True.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
ubunja:
well women are irritated for sure. At best women are expecting you to open up in return, to build that circle of trust and closeness.

Okay, years back I joined this company and literally a few days later another lady also joined the company, now because this girl was almost tall as me (I'm 2m+), and our names were almost the same and we were both new we were paired together. Because of my openness, on the same day we were paired, by the end of the day the chick had told me her life story: they had been rich at home, dad passed on, new step father hated them the kids, spent all the money on himself, the children suffered so much that the girl herself went so far as to go see a traditional man for a concoction to kill herself with (I'm guessing she was around 17 at that time), she didn't go through with the suicide and instead got married, I'm guessing around 20 cause apparently everyone was commenting on how young she was at her wedding, this early marriage had made her in her present age of 32 to chase after 20 year old boys for sex (which is a common thing for women who marry young, later on they cheat with the boys of the age they got married at, as if subconsciously trying to regain their innocence),,,,,, anyways, a few weeks later I went through some problems of my own and there was this other lady who I had been building a friendship with who had twerked for me and showed me her panties, I told this one a bit about my issues and why I was going to be absent from work for a few days. Now!! When girl 1 heard that I had opened up to this other girl and not to her who had opened so much to me, SHE WAS LIVID!! She was so angry,, to the extent that she found a new guy to pair with and gave me the cold shoulder ever since. She told me I was selfish and inconsiderate for not bringing my problems to her when she had brought her problems to me. It was a lesson I learned once and for all - if they like you, women feel privileged when you share your problems with them. Because it's a moment of vulnerability (softness) on your part that shows you're also human, which in turn builds trust.
But the redpill forbids sharing problems and opening up to your woman cause in the long run it destroys attraction and respect. While initially your woman enjoys the trust and closeness of you sharing with her your struggles, she'll soon see you as weak and ineffective for allowing said circumstances to overpower you in the first place.

Maybe that's why this girl am working with is distancing herself from me. She showed me herself and I didn't reciprocate. She suddenly stopped telling me tinz and now she's ghosting.

But what if you had fabricated a sub story for her, telling her untrue things about you in a way that makes you a sort of hero. Do you think that would have helped you win her over?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sapy442:

Maybe that's why this girl am working with is distancing herself from me. She showed me herself and I didn't reciprocate. She suddenly stopped telling me tinz and now she's ghosting.

But what if you had fabricated a sub story for her, telling her untrue things about you in a way that makes you a sort of hero. Do you think that would have helped you win her over?
Why would you lie just to get a pussy, that's weak man and not redpill at all.

Don't subscribe to oneitis, that's all i have to say wink

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Smartb0y:

But he could....

So long he ends up winning in all his tales of struggles.

The 'winning' mentality is what they wanna see...not the 'whinning' mentality

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sapy442:

Though I'm real and raw but your bolded could also work

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:07am On Mar 15, 2022
luminouz:

But he could....

So long he ends up winning in all his tales of struggles.

The 'winning' mentality is what they wanna see...not the 'whinning' mentality
He simply should avoid saying anything instead of making up stuff.

I get that women are intuned to lies but it's never a good way to go brother.

At least not for something genuine

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Smartb0y:

I agree with you.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:14am On Mar 15, 2022
Sapy442:

lmfao,, I had no serious intentions to fucc her or date her, she was just another experiment to understand the female mind better, because with her I was freaky from the get go, openly admiring women during our time out on lunch. She was embarrassed for me at first, then it became funny and finally she dropped her "mask of decency" and our conversations started to get riskier and riskier until she was freely talking about her fetish for young boys and other stuff. Another thing is that I was always trying to get money from her, just because! . I always asked her to buy things during lunch and she always complained that I loved money too much. I was doing this to understand some things about the game.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 5:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Smartb0y:

If women can lie to gold dig men and get money, commitment and even marriage from men, why cant men lie for pvssy??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 5:58am On Mar 15, 2022
ubunja:
lmfao,, I had no serious intentions to fucc her or date her, she was just another experiment to understand the female mind better, because with her I was freaky from the get go, openly admiring women during our time out on lunch. She was embarrassed for me at first, then it became funny and finally she dropped her "mask of decency" and our conversations started to get riskier and riskier until she was freely talking about her fetish for young boys and other stuff. Another thing is that I was always trying to get money from her, just because! . I always asked her to buy things during lunch and she always complained that I loved money too much. I was doing this to understand some things about the game.

That's game right here, I think everyman trying to understand women should have at least one or two girls he practice with just to understand women nature.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lmao, I only addressed you once ,not even directly...so don't take it personal.
You somewhat have a unique way of expressing your views but it seemed to have watered down recently smiley
yep he has calmed down. One can be both calm and cold.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Smartb0y:

True doesn't make sense lying to get pussies but Redpill doesn't care. Are you trying to say one is not a Redpiller because he lies? No. If I can lie to get a promotion to sell my goods or services why can't I lie to get some pussies. See I've thought about this well, though maybe it's because of how I was raised in blue pill society. I find it hard to lie to girls. And now that I'm redpilled I know how to not lie basically, I call it tweaking so as to favour you. Just as how good lawyers tweak the truth to set a criminal free. Nobody cares about how you struggle yes including men but how you win. And lying(I call it tweaking) shouldn't be to only one girl and it's not simping but to as many as you want to fvck or gain favour from. Just as you tweak you goods or services to promote them. Thank you

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Sapy442:

If women can lie to gold dig men and get money, commitment and even marriage from men, why cant men lie for pvssy??
No reason brother, no reason. And people wouldn't care what means you use as long as win. It happens in all phase of life

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lying to women will always work. It's has always worked for me and I have no intention of stopping, just make sure you're doing it from a standpoint of strength rather than weakness.

A girl once asked me the last time I had sex and I told her 2 days ago while it's been over 4 months. She was surprised and that made her make out with me that same day.

I also have this friend who always believe in telling girls the truth about himself and sex life. He always tells them how he has never had a girlfriend and no girl wants to be with him. Guess what? These bannies always end up rejecting him.

So I say it's a good coping mechanism. Just know how to do it well and be funny or cocky about it like it's nothing serious and you'll score lots of kpekus

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

Lying to women will always work. It's has always worked for me and I have no intention of stopping, just make sure you're doing it from a standpoint of strength rather than weakness.

A girl once asked me the last time I had sex and I told her 2 days ago while it's been over 4 months. She was surprised and that made her make out with me that same day.

I also have this friend who always believe in telling girls the truth about himself and sex life. He always tells them how he has never had a girlfriend and no girl wants to be with him. Guess what? These bannies always end up rejecting him.

So I say it's a good coping mechanism. Just know how to do it well and be funny or cocky about it like it's nothing serious and you'll score lots of kpekus

You missed the part where I said for something genuine.
I wasn't referring to sex or getting pussy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2022
fattprince:

True doesn't make sense lying to get pussies but Redpill doesn't care. Are you trying to say one is not a Redpiller because he lies? No. If I can lie to get a promotion to sell my goods or services why can't I lie to get some pussies. See I've thought about this well, though maybe it's because of how I was raised in blue pill society. I find it hard to lie to girls. And now that I'm redpilled I know how to not lie basically, I call it tweaking so as to favour you. Just as how good lawyers tweak the truth to set a criminal free. Nobody cares about how you struggle yes including men but how you win. And lying(I call it tweaking) shouldn't be to only one girl and it's not simping but to as many as you want to fvck or gain favour from. Just as you tweak you goods or services to promote them. Thank you

You guys just mention me without trying to understand where I'm coming from.

I won't drag on the matter anymore,do whatever works for you ig

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Smartb0y:

You guys just mention me without trying to understand where I'm coming from.

I won't drag on the matter anymore,do whatever works for you ig
No bro, don't get me wrong, I'm not dragging you (I can't talk for others) but just saying as redpill his amoral it doesn't care if you lie to score pussy. I understand where you coming from Boss.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2022
fattprince:

No bro, don't get me wrong, I'm not dragging you (I can't talk for others) but just saying as redpill his amoral it doesn't care if you lie to score pussy. I understand where you coming from Boss.

Like I said here bro, lying always works on a woman,no doubt.

But don't forget, one lie leads to countless lies just to score some pussy, that's prioritizing a pussy man.
If you got harems of pussies,I don't see why you should lie to score.
Like ubunja said yesterday,men are fast developing women traits,these are tactics women use on men.

If you as a man can't stand by your word, that's not good.
Don't forget ,if you can go as far as to lie just to get a pussy, you can easily lie to betray a brother.
These are blue pilled antics

We say redpill is amoral but we should endeavour never to kick common sense outta the window grin

Being in the manosphere for so long, I'm surprised guys are even considering lying just to score, I'm ashamed really.

So what's the point of all what you have been learning about the redpill and how to manoeuvre women's deceptive nature?

You simply kicked it outta the window and reverted back to bluepilled mode when it suited you.

Lying is very very easy, that's why women mostly have their way. But we're MEN , we're here to understand and outsmart them not to become them in the process.

All I can and will say to anyone that lie their way around, simply filter your words .... you'll be fine.

I say things as it is not what people want to hear wink

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2022
15/35

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

APOLOGIES BOSS

You still use capital letter apologize, bro please now

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2022
Sapy442:

Can you touch more on the bolded, even if not in details.

https://mobile.twitter.com/g_diets_

Follow the above account on twitter,go through his TL,you'll find shoking lies about diet you've been told all your life.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Actually this thread is a goldmine. Before coming across the redpill... i used to be on some useless watsaap groups spending the ample of my time discussing with women and participating in feminine task they drop on the group every day... Spending almost all the day, participating in men crush mondays and women crush wednesdays, doing giveaways occasionaly, discussing about celebrities, shoes, how to make relationships works, how to please a woman and some inconsequential balderdash. I never knew how all this shits was keeping me feminine until recently the TRP made me to seriously retrospect myself...it was quite tough to revamp but i had to. Damn...Thanks for TRP. I have started routine excersises, left those useless groups, i have joined a Redpiller group created by one Ebuka da redpiller, enrolled on some courses in udemy, and seeking for ways in expending my value as a man....

funny thing is that some of the ladies on the group keeps coming to my dm, asking to join back, that they missed the vibe, droping daily players etc etc

I will Die a happy man, knowing fully well that i came across TRP.
Redpill is Life smiley

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Augustus16(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2022
If we tell them, they won't listen undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2022
DieRich5:
15/35
Boss let's talk on WhatsApp 09030810528

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
WhrightJr:

Boss let's talk on WhatsApp
I hope it not about metaverse o, undecided
U can chat me up for TG, @ DieRich5

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
temi1290:

https://mobile.twitter.com/g_diets_

Follow the above account on twitter,go through his TL,you'll find shoking lies about diet you've been told all your life.
it would be much better if you went there and brought screenshots man. Like we're all doing.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Augustus16(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
True

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Augustus16(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
True

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Augustus16(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Achilles’ Heel of the sexes.

As Men, our achilles’ heel is our pride. Our big fat massive ego.

Under control, it’s our strongest weapon.

But when it goes over the top, when it makes us lose our rationality, we are bleeped.

For Women, their achilles’ heel is vanity.

When modified in minor doses, it makes their value go incredibly up.

But when it’s takes over the top, it makes them hollow from inside.

It makes them soul dead.

Learn Life.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
virginboy1:
Actually this thread is a goldmine. Before coming across the redpill... i used to be on some useless watsaap groups spending the ample of my time discussing with women and participating in feminine task they drop on the group every day... Spending almost all the day, participating in men crush mondays and women crush wednesdays, doing giveaways occasionaly, discussing about celebrities, shoes, how to make relationships works, how to please a woman and some inconsequential balderdash. I never knew how all this shits was keeping me feminine until recently the TRP made me to seriously retrospect myself...it was quite tough to revamp but i had to. Damn...Thanks for TRP. I have started routine excersises, left those useless groups, i have joined a Redpiller group created by one Ebuka da redpiller, enrolled on some courses in udemy, and seeking for ways in expending my value as a man....

funny thing is that some of the ladies on the group keeps coming to my dm, asking to join back, that they missed the vibe, droping daily players etc etc

I will Die a happy man, knowing fully well that i came across TRP.
Redpill is Life smiley

Ebuka da redpiller for Whatsapp?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (2233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Collinser(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.