Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2831165 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2022
COOL10:

Wow, thanks for this. He had a previous channel titled 'Living a life of abundance' but that channel has been inactive for about five months now. I've been looking for him ever since.
Dude is hilarious.

He has been making my day since yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Hotspotbro:
They can't hide the hornny
definitely can't.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Even the betas can’t save these hoes that think they can always eat their cakes and have it. It’s a common saying especially among females that “hoes get the best husbands” and that always make me laugh.. They could marry rich betas but are they happy in their marriages or do their marriages last? No. Because a hoe can’t change and a beta will always be emotional. #trp

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Omini247:
Stay taliban

BRO, YOU LIT
BIG TIME

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Because they know there are simps that will accept them like that.. they know some Nigerian men have no standards and superficial, the bar is low.. These days, hoes even pride themselves like queens, it’s what silly men, social media validations and attention from thirsty men have made them to be.. #trp

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Right

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2022
posty56:
damn I was browsing about this stuff,I wanted it to test women before I have sex cheesy, how reliable is it , heard some report that it's not always accurate
it is 99% efficienct after 3 months of the intercourse if you follow the instructions correctly

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Don’t underestimate what females are capable of. This comrade got played #trp.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Tips for kings 1

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Tips for kings 2

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Another SIMP is going away for a very long time, he killed his wife's lover but spared his wife... What does he think she will be doing while he is in prison?

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2022
#trp

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2022
CaveAdullam:

LoL.

Is it your Nigeria that's theocratic or conservative? Religious or partriarchial or cultural norms "na for mouth". It is not even applicable to rural girls/women swallowing d!ck left, right and center, not to even talk about their urban counterparts. What about the younger males that are into different crimes here and there? How has theocracy or partriarchy curb it? Both parents and government are hard on them but with soft hands. Traditional this or that is a mask. All humans have their specific masks by the way.

In Africa, poverty is on the rise, the highest bidder takes the largest cut when it comes to women. Even the growing generations are beginning to identify many of the errors in religion (religion has its importance though). In Western nation, all thanks to the family law. So, where exactly are you aiming to instill fear, control and dominate her? Is it a woman that has access to a plethora of men offline and offline via lingerie? Is it a woman that can easily work away? Or, do you want to force her to stay? Is it even possible in a nation where men are the ones forcing marriage on the women? Or, a nation with the highest rate of paternity fraud?

Every woman whether poor or rich, low or high value always have a plan B. If your busybody is too much they will exit. It is men that always think women will stay no matter what...till death do us part. Modern day women are now bold enough to exit once they sense any discomfort, unlike men that will want to make the relationship work. But is this fair? No! But is it reality? Yes!

Wait bro, there are still good women(outliers) out there. Or, women who will submit under fear, control, and tyranny. Goodluck as you get them.

Thanks.

I'm still shocked with redpill awareness some people solution is to accept fuckery from women, the difference between me and any other high valued bluepilled simp is that I have the frame needed to accomplish my mating strategy goal,like you said in one of your daily nugget some people can think big when it comes to their personal success but when it comes to women they might not even think at all,I can't just have the redpill and not marry a virgin that's not exposed, it doesn't make any sense, it's better I was in the matrix in the first place, if I'm poor or average, I'm not settling down because I don't have the means to achieve my goals and I don't want to compromise on it, I suggest you watch Andrew Tate's interviews to get the perspective I'm coming from he's in Romania which is conservative to a degree even though the girls there have exposure and he's upfront about his plans on women, I get your point most guys this age will settle down with damaged hoes or reformed hoes dissociating with religion or even prudes with exposure and hoe like tendencies, it's inevitable, the Nigerian and global SMP is saturated with bluepilled betas, but you are correct about my outlier stance, I'm not limiting my search to any demographic, I'm Hypergamous and demand the best in women especially as I'm currently working my ass off to get to my prime SMV status, they leave I replace, I'm not tolerating nonsense from any woman and I'm open to divorce, polygamy, side chick( concubines),I'm not stupid or delusional, I have similar stance with Lordcassy on these thread

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2022
A reminder #trp

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Can you just imagine..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2022
#trp

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Coz they’re intentional men, no standards angry

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Right

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Right #trp

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Never fall for their manipulations, these hoes are hungry and wilding.. stay redpilled.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Sluts do the most these days..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2022
RUSSIA VS UKRAINE: A BATTLE BETWEEN MASCULINITY AND FEMINISM.

NATO members most of them are pussified Nations, Where women and their shitts rule. Russia on the other side is a masculine empire, over there men still have solid ground to stand on.

America wants to extend its dominance and spread their values many of them feminine. While Russia and its allies; Belarus, Venezuela, Cuba, Arab world etc are masculine Nations.

This tension would have been less if Republicans were in power and almost absent under Trump administration.

So Red Pillers, concerning Political affairs which side should we go? To the left wing or to the Right wing?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2022
heartofcity12:
cheesy
Guys just updating themselves sad

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2022

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2022
#trp

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Stay woke

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Fact. #redpill

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
RUSSIA VS UKRAINE: A BATTLE BETWEEN MASCULINITY AND FEMINISM.

NATO members most of them are pussified Nations, Where women and their shitts rule. Russia on the other side is a masculine empire, over there men still have solid ground to stand on.

America wants to extend its dominance and spread their values many of them feminine. While Russia and its allies; Belarus, Venezuela, Cuba, Arab world etc are masculine Nations.

This tension would have been less if Republicans were in power and almost absent under Trump administration.

So Red Pillers, concerning Political affairs which side should we go? To the left wing or to the Right wing?
Right wing all the way man.
Come to think of it, Leftist policies are all about feminism, LGBTQI rubbish and the likes.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Smartb0y:
There's actually a documentary, never knew
u get any idea where to download am?

Na woman even talk am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.