Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2794574 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
dhiqson:

Gee wassup
Well you've known better now
Welcome

Btw you attending nuga games,?
NUGA is happening in my school and I've never been there even for a day.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
sajmark:

The first post read "niceness doesn't get you laid", the second post just added to the first one by saying niceness doesn't get you girls and it doesn't get you respect either...
you got it,I wanted to explain it to those who didn't understand then I saw your post. They misconstrued the message

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
sajmark:

The first post read "niceness doesn't get you laid", the second post just added to the first one by saying niceness doesn't get you girls and it doesn't get you respect either...

Thank you for explaining this to them, I was wondering why they couldn’t get that..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lightway:

Name of book ple

The laws of human nature by Robert Greene.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:

Go watch a movie called 'Insurrection'
Your eyes would be opened on why feminism and liberalism was introduced by the 'powers that be' to mess up men and the next generation...all in a bid for world control
Insurrection is a strange movie. I think I watched it by mistake cause it's a really cheap movie and the action sequences are laughable. It's like a B grade movie.
What I think happened with that film is that the writers and producers wanted to red pill the world on what really goes on behind the scenes in government and the media, then shot a cheap film to carry the message. It kinda works from that angle.

*spoilers*
The film begins with an elite combat warrior getting out of prison and meeting with a mysterious woman who hires him to protect her because she's planning to do a live broadcast exposing the powers-that-be who run the world and plan the agenda for the world (deciding what issues must matter and which things the world must focus its attention on). As the woman eventually does her broadcast, mercenaries are sent to kill her, which the combat warrior battles against stopping them from accessing the house where the woman is broadcasting from. Here the action is lame. The movie focuses on the action outside and the broadcast itself. It is in the broadcast that the red pill about the world is given. The broadcast parts are the gold mine in that film. The woman really pulls the curtains and lays bare how the world works and how people's emotions are manipulated by news headlines and how we're all controlled to care about what the elite want us to care about and ignore what they want us to ignore. It's kinda eye opening and impressive in that this is a mainstream movie not some conspiracy video.
I don't remember how it ended though. I saw it some years ago.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is frame.. #trp

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
#trp

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Perfect reply, it’s forbidden that men have standards, clowns undecided

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
ubunja:
Insurrection is a strange movie. I think I watched it by mistake cause it's a really cheap movie and the action sequences are laughable. It's like a B grade movie.
What I think happened with that film is that the writers and producers wanted to red pill the world on what really goes on behind the scenes in government and the media, then shot a cheap film to carry the message. It kinda works from that angle.

*spoilers*
The film begins with an elite combat warrior getting out of prison and meeting with a mysterious woman who hires him to protect her because she's planning to do a live broadcast exposing the powers-that-be who run the world and plan the agenda for the world (deciding what issues must matter and which things the world must focus its attention on). As the woman eventually does her broadcast, mercenaries are sent to kill her, which the combat warrior battles against stopping them from accessing the house where the woman is broadcasting from. Here the action is lame. The movie focuses on the action outside and the broadcast itself. It is in the broadcast that the red pill about the world is given. The broadcast parts are the gold mine in that film. The woman really pulls the curtains and lays bare how the world works and how people's emotions are manipulated by news headlines and how we're all controlled to care about what the elite want us to care about and ignore what they want us to ignore. It's kinda eye opening and impressive in that this is a mainstream movie not some conspiracy video.
I don't remember how it ended though. I saw it some years ago.

Nice summary.

The girl got shot eventually and died. Even with all the redpill undertones, the woman wouldn't have come out to say shiit if not for what happened to her. The woman never came out to expose shiit, till an incident happened that killed her daughter. She had a change of heart and voila started seeking redemption.
The movie is a B movie with shiity fight scenes and "rolling my eyes" low protein acting. But the message is gold. Especially the broadcast interviews. The rulers of the world are in control. Redpill is needed. Many men are opening their eyes to see the injustice.

You need to see the "Cheeks Slaying Headquarters" on YouTube bro. That dude combined comedy and the redpill into something really good.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:

Nice summary.

The girl got shot eventually and died. Even with all the redpill undertones, the woman wouldn't have come out to say shiit if not for what happened to her. The woman never came out to expose shiit, till an incident happened that killed her daughter. She had a change of heart and voila started seeking redemption.
The movie is a B movie with shiity fight scenes and "rolling my eyes" low protein acting. But the message is gold. Especially the broadcast interviews. The rulers of the world are in control. Redpill is needed. Many men are opening their eyes to see the injustice.

You need to see the "Cheeks Slaying Headquarters" on YouTube bro. That dude combined comedy and the redpill into something really good.
I've seen you mention "Cheeks Slaying Headquarters",, let me check out the channel...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
smiley

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chapelbeatz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
I watched a not so viral video of how two men(compound mates), had their wives quarrel with each other and the men bought the battle, and got really physical with stools, shovels, and bottles.
More or less a bloodbath and their was no stopping them even when they both where bleeding.

Eventually, one of them still in the right, slumped to his death as a result of loosing too much blood.

The other man like you and i, few moments later slumped too but was rushed to the hospital. He was preserved for a few hours before he lost his life too.

I felt soooo sad. More like anger.

Choosing yourself first as a man is not something that stops once you are married. Don't let any female drag you into the emotional frame.

I have labelled some men selfish. But it's getting clear now that they only chose themselves first.

Really sad story.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
So true..Always expect this.. #trp

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
sajmark:

Thought they were 2 separate posts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
heartofcity12:
cheesy cheesy
The reports are somehow confusing.

One version (including Kemi olunloyo) said Ebele struck first and Bianca retaliated
Another version said it was Bianca that slapped Ebele after she said some shiit to her...

All the versions agreed on the 'Ashawo' tag though.

And guess what...it was still mumu men that was patting Bianca on the back for a job well done. I keep wondering for what? Unless you are her husband or brother, what's your business?

Some men can't be saved

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Junnior:

Thought they were 2 separate posts

They ain’t, 2nd post is a reply to the first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chapelbeatz:
I watched a not so viral video of how two men(compound mates), had their wives quarrel with each other and the men bought the battle, and got really physical with stools, shovels, and bottles.
More or less a bloodbath and their was no stopping them even when they both where bleeding.

Eventually, one of them still in the right, slumped to his death as a result of loosing too much blood.

The other man like you and i, few moments later slumped too but was rushed to the hospital. He was preserved for a few hours before he lost his life too.

I felt soooo sad. More like anger.

Choosing yourself first as a man is not something that stops once you are married. Don't let any female drag you into the emotional frame.

I have labelled some men selfish. But it's getting clear now that they only chose themselves first.

Really sad story.

Was it not the one that happened in Enugu or PH? Two igbo men went at it with bottles and slashed each other pretty good, till they were both bleeding and covered with blood. Funny thing was the women keep shouting from a distance and never approached the fighters.

Never knew the outcome though. So sad they both died

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
ubunja:
lmfao,,, women are the Masters of the Game bro.
While men are becoming slaves

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Redpill

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:

The reports are somehow confusing.

One version (including Kemi olunloyo) said Ebele struck first and Bianca retaliated
Another version said it was Bianca that slapped Ebele after she said some shiit to her...

All the versions agreed on the 'Ashawo' tag though.

And guess what...it was still mumu men that was patting Bianca on the back for a job well done. I keep wondering for what? Unless you are her husband or brother, what's your business?

Some men can't be saved

It’s crazy bruh

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Married man in hot soup, these hoes be doing too much..

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
heartofcity12:
A lot of girls live like this now.. It’s crazy..

Having lived in all four cities and seen it all, there, I can confirm it.

No too loud am, society mustn't collapse, as a lot of decent Nigerian men who are high achievers are quietly yearning to find the love of their lives and getting married. wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lol cheesy. Man settle for the friendzone cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Skepticus:

Having lived in all four cities and seen it all, there, I can confirm it.

No too loud am, society mustn't collapse, as a lot of decent Nigerian men who are high achievers are quietly yearning to find the love of their lives and getting married. wink

E loud o bro cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
heartofcity12:

E loud o bro cheesy

Not bad. The red pill is not for all men, even if you force it. Men (on average) aren't that smart enough to internalize and integrate several elements of the red pill because of closed mindedness, being disagreeable and the wrong application of their egos. Some tips on masculinity will be better acceptable, though. Those who need the red pill will find it and internalize it, accordingly.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Skepticus:

Not bad. The red pill is not for all men, even if you force it. Men (on average) aren't that smart enough to internalize and integrate several elements of the red pill because of closed mindedness, being disagreeable and the wrong application of their egos. Some tips on masculinity will be better acceptable, though. Those who need the red pill will find it and internalize it, accordingly.

So true

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:15am On Mar 18, 2022
2dice01:
yes,, as Alan Roger Currie has said, Women have won the gender war.
Politicians, the Media and many religious movements have conspired to sell men out. Many times it's the men in these places that have sold out their own, for power and profits. Smh
The redpill sets individual men free, but the Male gender as a whole has been enslaved.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WHITELIGHTER: 5:06am On Mar 18, 2022
2dice01:

Men are the ones putting themselves in chains because of puzzy and 5mins pleasure... and women have weaponized their only asset

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 18, 2022
heartofcity12:
#trp
CaveAdullam needs to understand this as it's my mental frame in executing my mating strategy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.