Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752821 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fredwill1357(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Einstein had two sons, Eduard and Hans, from his first marriage. He never had any other children. As for Jesus's existence, you know what an atheist like me would think. grin Anyway, I agree with your points. Who passing of genes epp? I am here to live this life for myself and happiness alone. I desire and am glad to live a life that revolves around me and my needs, and I don't want children or women in it. It's not my duty to prolong humanity, humanity should go and sort itself out for all I care.
Not just that, humans are ungrateful stupid selfish pieces of shit, brothers kill brothers and sons kill fathers, parents have roasted and eaten their children in famines, we are a virus that denies not to be.

IT'S ALL HATE.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kalufelix(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
pansophist:

Look at aki and pawpaw, shatta bundle, and lots of dwarfs all fighting the game of life with attractive tall wives, but a man that is tall and fine will be mgtow? If you have to be famous or anything, be it, but enjoy the good things of life.

...I-see-your-definition-of-"good-things-of-life"...love-and-pussicheesy...there-are-many-frequencies-to-this...just-stay-on-your-beat-bro...

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
kalufelix:
...I-see-your-definition-of-"good-things-of-life"...love-and-pussicheesy...there-are-many-frequencies-to-this...just-stay-on-your-beat-bro...

Even men sef don de give shit test. Na wa o grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Einstein had two sons, Eduard and Hans, from his first marriage. He never had any other children. As for Jesus's existence, you know what an atheist like me would think. grin Anyway, I agree with your points. Who passing of genes epp? I am here to live this life for myself and happiness alone. I desire and am glad to live a life that revolves around me and my needs, and I don't want children or women in it. It's not my duty to prolong humanity, humanity should go and sort itself out for all I care.
how do you deal with your testosterone?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Here we go again..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
i926:
Here we go again..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
pansophist:

Even men sef don de give shit test. Na wa o grin
Serious matter.

Well, I second with Martinez39s proposition. However, no matter the social construct, political incorrectness, the bastardization of the sexual economy, divorce industry, decline of the nuclear/extended family, moral vitiation etc. WE CAN NEVER ERADICATE THE EFFECTS OF OUR HORMONES WHICH HAS BEEN WIRED INTO US FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS. Reproduction is simply biological and evolutionary. No matter the rationalizations, bluepill or redpill, mother earth will definitely flourish with humans----the higher and the most intelligent flesh in the animal kingdom.

Those against reproduction or are MGTOW/MONK, decide to path that way because of the negative factors perpetuating in our society today e.g divorce, irritating and explicit masculine behaviours in women, bad government policies etc. However, inasmuch I understand their points and what they are suggesting, they must come to an understanding that skewing MGTOW/MONK MODE, is a PERFECT OUTLIER, AS IT IS NOT AN EVOLUTIONARY OR BIOLOGICAL RULE. THE EXCEPTION CANNOT CANCEL THIS LONG STANDING RULE!

Yes, If you want peace, and desire to achieve your goal to its limit, go monk mode. But this doesn't mean you can't if you're married, but you must understand that a lot of albastross presents before you; your partner(s)/kid(s). If you decide to be like JESUS CHRIST, APOSTLE PAUL, ISAAC NEWTON, NIKOLA TESLA etc, ensure you are working towards a goal that will make your name transcend from generations to generations; as this is a perfect substitute to passing your gene: where children cannot represent you, your works are now representing even after your death.

Know your higher purpose, telescope where you are going to and aim for it. If children will stop you don't reproduce, but if not, allow a continuation of your pedigree. But whichever way, REPRODUCTION STILL STANDS.

Whatever you think will work for you, please do it, but if it is something not worthy enough but for mere dopamine ecstasy, and still decide to enter MGTOW/MONK MODE, you're on a long thing; as same as reproducing children you can't cater for.

Both sides of the coin are right, but biology and evolution will always triumph.

We move.
No more shalaye.
No more vouchsafing.

Thanks.

God bless.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Following the Child or no-child arguments

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
i926:
Here we go again..
Not same for men. And this is what simps occupying the helms of top positions has reduced the law, men and the society to. Feminism needs egalatarianism between men and women in the family; in the workplace; in wages, but not in the law court. They claim their weaknesses in the law court, and sing the songs of "we need to be protected" but are free to do whatever they like without accountability, reprimanding etc.

Now, we can see that society holds men to a stringent level of ethical standards and morality; will punish them for sexual crimes lacking tangible evidences; and send them to the prison yards to waste away their precious lives. What of women? Yeah, they can go freely.

We can't opt out of this game. The redpill has come to stay, and we must strive towards altering these superficial and gender biased laws, and hold everyone accountable to their feet. The redpill doesn't end in intersexual dynamics, we must wage war against what is outside the course of humanity. Men are robbed daily by both women and the law court with the government sponsoring their agenda. We must fight against it by spreading the knowledge of TRP and taking all necessary actions.

Lets move towards occupying top positions and change things for our good, and the good of humanity.

As for the this woman: she will get caught up again red-handed, but this time will pay for her crimes. Insha Allah.

We must move.

Thanks.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
nowisthendtime:

grin yeah, you're right, i actually agree with you.
had my first sex during NYSC year. I only got kisses for several years. The environment i was raised really affected my dealing with opposite sex if not for some friends i rolled with had impact on me in that aspect of life.

I was sexually starved.

really working on myself now, resisting pretty and well endowed light skin babes I'm into require lots of discipline and self control. It isn't easy and our dik must rise very early in the morning most especially when you're healthy and has less problem to think about.

When i engage in sexual intercorse early in the morning, people at my place of work self do notice the smile on my face and i do think straight while working.

Working already on relocating my small wife to join me immediately she graduate, i believe one day, she will give me baby.

"When you're starved of sex and only focus on achieving your goals in life, pucci might be your weakness" my opinion though.

But it is better to tackle it with this TRP knowledge and have self control.

I appreciate your observation. grin
After reading your story, I can only conclude you are a wise man. Great guy. But let me chip this in:

You made a mistake or some mistakes talking a girl to birth a baby for you. You actually don't need any consent. Pick a healthy girl you desire to give you a reasonable breed and make the pregnancy happen like a mistake in the course of several f ucking spree with her - Do NOT discuss it until she confirms she is pregnant, Go with her to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy and let her people know, you would take full responsibility of her and the baby as long as that kid is what links both of you. If the family insist on marriage, tell them No and stand your ground. No court will fault you as long as you already admitted to paying child support.

The worst that can ever come out of this is the family getting their daughter to terminate the pregnancy - But keep this in mind if that happens, A new girl turns 18 years old every day.

34 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Trex4:
I thought I was the only person that noticed it. The back and forth for years with that woman in the story. He has luck that his foresight saved him from a rape accusation, especially around that time that rape accusations were flying around. We would still read the story on NL..... except with him in prison.

No be all pusssy man dey fûck, no matter how sweet e look for eye. As u dey try catch fish to chop, make sure say d bone nor go chook u for throat.

You can give a woman drama, exploiting their vibe for chaos to keep her attracted to you. Never you allow her bring the drama to you or get involved in her drama. Let her go. It's not the best of experience for a man.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
@CaveAdullam

You have said it all. Reproduction is biologically and evolutionary. In fact, men who choose to remain single and childless have failed ONLY as far as evolution and preservation of the species are concerned. However, it doesn't mean that people like me are not at liberty to remain single and childless and focus on ONLY myself, my needs and happiness, and it doesn't mean I have committed a crime or offence by doing so. Also, there is nothing special about reproducing, it's not a big deal to me.

As I said, our "superior" brains and higher learning centres have enabled us to carve out any life for ourselves even to detriment of what evolution would have wanted. Choosing to go mgtow or monk doesn't mean that one is a loser in life who has accepted that he can never get women. That is even sounding like the shaming language you hear from female folks. grin

Anyway, I believe everyone who has taken the red pill is at liberty to decide where they want to go next. If you want to be single, fine; if you want to get married and raise a family, fine.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nice points y'all on the kids vs no kids issue.

Me I'm going the Alien way. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
pansophist:

Good question. This is why I am vehemently against the mgtow idea, its just seems like a losers paradise to me. Like giving all the reasons why flying plane is bad, just because you cant afford it. How about hustle, understand how women are and make the best out of them?

I think the general problem in forums where issues of the black pill (MGTOW), and the purple pill are discussed, is that guys on both divide project their biases on others without thinking of the in-betweens and the biases of others on the divide.

First guy says having kids or catering for kids is simping or yapping about how women are bad and nothing can be benefited from dating or being married to them in a permanent arrangement. He may naturally not be attracted to marriage or may have had a very bad, not-easily-forgotten experience with women.

Second guy comes saying that marriage or some form of permanent co-habitation with women is the best for men as far as he is red pilled.

All the submissions above are right in whatever path a man chooses, even if it is the blue pill (yes, I mean it).

My own opinion on this is that one can chose to tow the path that fits into his life. Men get married every weekend, even in countries where they know that the risk of it going the divorce route is high, or he loses more. Some other men are dumping the same institution of marriage for whatever arrangement suits them.

Both sides talk about their position being the best and project it on others. Some erroneously think that the red pill is a solve-it-all. That's bullshiit.

I'll clear things up soon by sharing my own opinions on the benefits and downsides of the red pill, black pill and purple pill. I'll also share the benefits of being blue pilled (especially outside of dating) too. Everyone can make their judgements and decide their own course without the need to shame others who don't share the same ideas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyolohi: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Once upon a time, I wanted to take Akamu (Pap).

With my hot Akamu inside the mug; I had wanted to add some sugar (as usual) and enjoy my stuff. Then I paused and a weird thought came in... I thought: why must I use sugar?

I stared at the sugar and milk and ignored them. I shoved a spoonful of Akamu without sugar down my throat. Sweet Jesus...it tasted awful!

I blinked hard grin Staring at the Akamu, I was tempted to add sugar, drink and continue my life, however, I didn't.

I took another spoonful and it went easier than than the first spoon. Then the next, and another, and another... I was soon at the bottom of the mug.

The days passed by and I was on the table with Akamu in a plate again. I remembered how I deliberately didn't use sugar my previous time... And I did it again...this time, it tasted much less awful!

On my third time, I began to question why I always used sugar in Akamu. In my past, I couldn't even imagine taking pap without sugar let alone enjoying it! Right from when I was a kid, each time my mom made Akamu for me, she used sugar --but here I was questioning my desire for sugar in Akamu -- and whether the idea of sugar in akamu was overatted or not --of which I wouldn't have done if I didn't take that weird u-turn!

My fourth time, I didn't even think of sugar. When I was done enjoying my Akamu, I was like "Look at that! I didn't even remember sugar and I enjoyed every bit of it!"

Now? I can't remember when last I used sugar in pap.

I now enjoy the weird look on the face of whomever dines with me when he/she realizes I'm taking my pap without no freaking sugar!

P.S. : This is a REAL life story, not made up. However, there's a deeper philosophical undertone to it. Deeper than you think...as in scary bottomless deep grin

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fredwill1357(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
oyolohi:

With my hot Akamu inside the mug; I had wanted to add some sugar (as previous time... And I did it again...this time, it tasted much less awful!

On my third time, I began sugar and I enjoyed every bit of it!"

q****

Now? I can't remember when last I used sugar in pap

P.S. : This is a REAL life story, not made up. However, there's a deeper philosophical undertone to it. Deeper than you think...as in scary bottomless deep grin
The philosophical meaning of your story is that people aren't inquisitive, they don't ask themselves certain questions and they don't question societal norms, traditions and way of life. We think things can only be done correctly the way we are taught and know it, unless we keep an open mind, examine and try other ways, we will not grow.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Skepticus:

I think the general problem in forums where issues of the black pill (MGTOW), and the purple pill are discussed, is that guys on both divide project their biases on others without thinking of the in-betweens and the biases of others on the divide.

First guy says having kids or catering for kids is simping or yapping about how women are bad and nothing can be benefited from dating or being married to them in a permanent arrangement. He may naturally not be attracted to marriage or may have had a very bad, not-easily-forgotten experience with women.

Second guy comes saying that marriage or some form of permanent co-habitation with women is the best for men as far as he is red pilled.

All the submissions above are right in whatever path a man chooses, even if it is the blue pill (yes, I mean it).

My own opinion on this is that one can chose to tow the path that fits into his life. Men get married every weekend, even in countries where they know that the risk of it going the divorce route is high, or he loses more. Some other men are dumping the same institution of marriage for whatever arrangement suits them.

Both sides talk about their position being the best and project it on others. Some erroneously think that the red pill is a solve it all. That's bullshiit.

I'll clear things up soon by sharing my own opinions on the benefits of the red pill, black pill and purple pill. I'll also share the benefits of being blue pilled (especially outside of dating) too. Everyone can make their judgements and decide their own course without the need to shame others who don't share the same ideas.

I await your opinion. Do well to tag me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
I remember in school

Yhere was this guy begging for a girls number
Like begging and following her
And she kept shouting leave me
He kept on following her and begging.

I really dont get some guys actually
Why do some guys give too much value to pussy or a relationship or boobs or what exactly.

No girl can complete your life
Your life has to be complete without any girl

Even when ur jn the "relationship" u must have ur life complete without her.

I dont understand why guys beg for a girls number

When you approach a girl with your swag and all
You ask for her number and she says no

You move
Who cares if she says no
You are doing her a favour

You don't need to beg for a girls number

Why would you beg
When ur the one that would do basically everything

If could walk up to her
Make a slight convo
Ask her for her number

And she says no

Why do you even bother to ask why she said no
Like who cares

When you start pressing for a girls attention or number or the likes.

You are not even a simp
You are worse.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
this one is even better,check the DM of ladies,you go weep.

sweet7oyin:
I remember in school

Yhere was this guy begging for a girls number Like begging and following her And she kept shouting leave me
He kept on following her and begging

I really dont get some guys actually
Why do some guys give too much value to pussy or a relationship or boobs or what exactly.

No girl can complete your life
Your life has to be complete without any girl

Even when ur jn the "relationship" u must have ur life complete without her.

I dont understand why guys beg for a girls number
First of all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
nowisthendtime:

You won't read my story on NL, I'm a kind of person that live private life. I'm not the kind of person that is even active on social media. Sometimes I'll just enter NL and read news on front page only, i came across this thread on front page of NL.

Note: No one should lift this story out of this thread. This thread is to educate men not to still cause confusion. This story should start and end on this thread.

Modified;
I have updated the story and protected it with "ALL RIGHT RESERVED"

The story is meant for only this thread.
Thank you.

"i came across this thread on front page of NL"

No Nairaland moderator is going to make that "fatal " mistake, no matter how drunk she or he is.
Of course, lots of crazy and useless posts makes front page by "mistake " on daily basis, but those "mistakes " are not meant for any thread that will enlighten and empower men, like most redpill threads on nairaland does.
Or, are you trying to say you saw a link those these thread shared by someone on a post in a thread that got to front page ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

No Nairaland moderator is going to make that "fatal " mistake, no matter how drunk she or he is.
Of course, lots of crazy and useless posts makes front page by "mistake " on daily basis, but those "mistakes " are not meant for any thread that will enlighten and empower men, like most redpill threads on nairaland does.
Or, are you trying to say you saw a link those these thread shared by someone on a post in a thread that got to front page ?

Hi. I didn't hear from you again. About the books. Howdie anyway?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Regex:

Hi. I didn't hear from you again. About the books. Howdie anyway?

My apology for the delay Bro.
I have tried sending them, even to the other guy, they just end up in my outbox.
Service issue, I guess

OK, here is another option, you can download them at
Www.pdfdrive.com,use the search engine to do just that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I have tried sending them, even to the other guy, they just end up in my outbox.
Service issue, I guess

OK, here is another option, you can download them at pdfdrive.com,use the search engine to do just that.

Thanks.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
A305:
After reading your story, I can only conclude you are a wise man. Great guy. But let me chip this in:

You made a mistake or some mistakes talking a girl to birth a baby for you. You actually don't need any consent. Pick a healthy girl you desire to give you a reasonable breed and make the pregnancy happen like a mistake in the course of several f ucking spree with her - Do NOT discuss it until she confirms she is pregnant, Go with her to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy and let her people know, you would take full responsibility of her and the baby as long as that kid is what links both of you. If the family insist on marriage, tell them No and stand your ground. No court will fault you as long as you already admitted to paying child support.

The worst that can ever come out of this is the family getting their daughter to terminate the pregnancy - But keep this in mind if that happens, A new girl turns 18 years old every day.

Exactly my thoughts bro.

Hardly will a Nigerian lady agree to have a child for you without commitment (marriage). Even if you want to pay her off. It's more like an insult to be direct about such demands.
It can only happen via unwanted (deliberate) pregnancy, and in such cases there are usually a lot of back and fort with plenty plenty drama.

From the story, the ladies were contemplating and try to force him to commit, because he's doing well for himself.
So they thought of persuading/luring him to commit using good s*x and other cards they tried to play grin cheesy zagadat....

To the brother that has the story; I commend you for not letting all your guards down totally. You understood the type of ladies you were rolling with and the female nature in general.

Best wishes.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
this one is even better,check the DM of ladies,you go weep.

The day my gf showed me her WhatsApp chats, I knew the world is full of men who makes women feel entitled. Grown ass men(50,60 years) begging her for a date, willing to pay huge sums for one night. Younger guys are worse. They kept swearing on everything. Their mothers,Jesus,Mohammed and their destinies,making insane promises and even threatening to harm themselves for her. My heart broke for them.
With the deadpan face of a poker player, I handed over the phone to her, opened my WhatsApp chats and showed her chats of two ladies(she knew one as her schoolmate) who wanted me..
The cocky smile on her face disappeared..
She didn't sleep well that night. She pleased me in every way possible till she left.

Lesson: she tested me and without a word,I gave her my answer. Men gave women this entitlement mentality and only strong men can wean them off it. It takes guts to be strong as a man aswear. Sometimes, I think testosterone is a blessing and a curse..............

If you doubt me, check out a billy goat running after a fuqin nanny goat. That shit is hilarious and so many men behave like that too

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mystiquefia: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
NB: this is not a write-up done out of emotions or the vain need for an argument. I am airing my opinion and would like a sincere discussion if you are willing. Of course, we can agree to disagree.

In life, we should learn to accept that people have different priorities. What you see as the ultimate goal in life is what another man sees as nonessential and highly optional. The ability to defy what is instinctive to "lower animals" is one of the testaments to our "superior" brains. The ability to build a life that deviates from what is instinctive to other animals is one of the things that makes us superior; this gives us, to a large extent, the ability to shape our destinies as we seem fit even if it means giving the "dictates" of evolution the middle finger. There are many general things "lower" animals do by instincts that we don't practice, so don't use a general behaviour in these animals to determine an inherent purpose of man.

As I have said, what you see as the ultimate goal in life is what another man sees an nonessential and highly optional. There are many different reasons why people just don't want children or marriage. By the way, being mgtow doesn't scream a sexless life without romantic options; the only mgtow men who choose not to have sex are the monks, which are a small subset of the mgtow community. Finally, mgtow men are not all losers. Children and marriage are nothing big or desirable to some men that they won't even stress themselves for it.

We just have to accept that men who don't see sex, romantic relationships, marriage and having children as achievements and are not insistent on these things exists. By the way, though not important to my points, it's better to be single, financially independent, and childless than to live in a country where sharia reigns supreme; believe me, you wouldn't want to take your much-enjoyed human rights for granted, except you prioritise sex, women, and having children than them. Good luck missing going to mosque in a sharia country. grin grin

Of course, most men, hence most/all you might have heard of, seek relationships and families. That doesn't mean all men must follow suit. It's like saying most men are bluepilled and simps hence we must follow suit.

Human life has no inherent purpose except the purpose you give your life. Issac Newton never married or had children yet he left us with an impact. The inventors of the airplane, Orville and Wilbur Wright, brothers, never married. I could list many others who never married (Nikola Tesla, Louis De Broglie, etc.). Would you call these men losers, men who made impacts that most of our unknown ancestors didn't? There is even every chance that these men didn't understand female nature like we do now yet they stayed single.

Our ancestors lived their lives and we have our own lives to live. The fact that our ancestors laboured to pass down their genes doesn't mean it is incumbent on us to follow suit. As harsh as it may sound, we owe our ancestors nothing in this regard. It's our lives, and we run it as we please.

I am very curious, why do think all mgtow men are losers who want women but can't afford women? You are beginning to confuse incels for mgtow.

Nice one bro
Everyone's made their point and it's cool... We can all agree to disagree Las Las..
I'm happy you were able to establish that MGTOW doesn't necessarily mean abstinence from sex and reproduction in itself.
I for example chose to be mgtow because I don't give a flying hoot about marriage and heck I'm no loser because I'm very much Happy with my decision to remain unmarried.
Period

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
@glycolisiss

Please send all to me. My email is pansophiste at Gmail dot com.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
oyolohi:

With my hot Akamu inside the mug; I had wanted to add some sugar (as usual) and enjoy my stuff. Then I paused and a weird thought came in... I thought: why must I use sugar?

I stared at the sugar and milk and ignored them. I shoved a spoonful of Akamu without sugar down my throat. Sweet Jesus...it tasted awful!

I blinked hard grin Staring at the Akamu, I was tempted to add sugar, drink and continue my life, however, I didn't.

I took another spoonful and it went easier than than the first spoon. Then the next, and another, and another... I was soon at the bottom of the mug.

The days passed by and I was on the table with Akamu in a plate again. I remembered how I deliberately didn't use sugar my previous time... And I did it again...this time, it tasted much less awful!

On my third time, I began to question why I always used sugar in Akamu. In my past, I couldn't even imagine taking pap without sugar let alone enjoying it! Right from when I was a kid, each time my mom made Akamu for me, she used sugar --but here I was questioning my desire for sugar in Akamu -- and whether the idea of sugar in akamu was overatted or not --of which I wouldn't have done if I didn't take that weird u-turn!

My fourth time, I didn't even think of sugar. When I was done enjoying my Akamu, I was like "Look at that! I didn't even remember sugar and I enjoyed every bit of it!"

Now? I can't remember when last I used sugar in pap.

I now enjoy the weird look on the face of whomever dines with me when he/she realizes I'm taking my pap without no freaking sugar!

Good and intuitive story. I also do like how you apply your punctuation marks.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Service issue, I guess

OK, here is another option, you can download them at
Www.pdfdrive.com,use the search engine to do just that.

I guess you are using airtel. The network was shit today. I think is back for a while now. Please extend the courtesy @salawudeen810@gmail.com. thanks

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
M
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nowisthendtime: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I came across it from this thread i attached the picture below.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
NB: this is not a write-up done out of emotions or the vain need for an argument. I am airing my opinion and would like a sincere discussion if you are willing. Of course, we can agree to disagree.

In life, we should learn to accept that people have different priorities. What you see as the ultimate goal in life is what another man sees as nonessential and highly optional. The ability to defy what is instinctive to "lower animals" is one of the testaments to our "superior" brains. The ability to build a life that deviates from what is instinctive to other animals is one of the things that makes us superior; this gives us, to a large extent, the ability to shape our destinies as we seem fit even if it means giving the "dictates" of evolution the middle finger. There are many general things "lower" animals do by instincts that we don't practice, so don't use a general behaviour in these animals to determine an inherent purpose of man.

As I have said, what you see as the ultimate goal in life is what another man sees an nonessential and highly optional. There are many different reasons why people just don't want children or marriage. By the way, being mgtow doesn't scream a sexless life without romantic options; the only mgtow men who choose not to have sex are the monks, which are a small subset of the mgtow community. Finally, mgtow men are not all losers. Children and marriage are nothing big or desirable to some men that they won't even stress themselves for it.

We just have to accept that men who don't see sex, romantic relationships, marriage and having children as achievements and are not insistent on these things exists. By the way, though not important to my points, it's better to be single, financially independent, and childless than to live in a country where sharia reigns supreme; believe me, you wouldn't want to take your much-enjoyed human rights for granted, except you prioritise sex, women, and having children than them. Good luck missing going to mosque in a sharia country. grin grin

Of course, most men, hence most/all you might have heard of, seek relationships and families. That doesn't mean all men must follow suit. It's like saying most men are bluepilled and simps hence we must follow suit.

Human life has no inherent purpose except the purpose you give your life. Issac Newton never married or had children yet he left us with an impact. The inventors of the airplane, Orville and Wilbur Wright, brothers, never married. I could list many others who never married (Nikola Tesla, Louis De Broglie, etc.). Would you call these men losers, men who made impacts that most of our unknown ancestors didn't? There is even every chance that these men didn't understand female nature like we do now yet they stayed single.

Our ancestors lived their lives and we have our own lives to live. The fact that our ancestors laboured to pass down their genes doesn't mean it is incumbent on us to follow suit. As harsh as it may sound, we owe our ancestors nothing in this regard. It's our lives, and we run it as we please.

I am very curious, why do think all mgtow men are losers who want women but can't afford women? You are beginning to confuse incels for mgtow.

Firstly, I have to say I apologize for conflating MGTOW with incels. The comment you responded to was directed towards incels and not the MGTOWs. Who would have thought that I haven't taken my time to know what MGTOW actually stands for and how it differs from incels? So far, it seems some MGTOW may want kids, but commitment and cohabitation are completely out of the picture right? I have editted the previous comment to reflect this.

Personally, I believe a committed relationship is the natural suffering that both men and women must go through to have a sense of meaning and fulfillment. Creating and maintaining a family is the force couples put up with to push back and give meaning to the meaninglessness of life. No matter how useless career-wise someone is, being a providing father, and a nurturing mother is respected and honorable everywhere. The men you mentioned such as Isaac Newton all found their meaning in life in their works that made humanity better.

So following the line of thought in the preceding paragraph, how do you MGTOW find meaning in life if you won't follow the pathways of men like Newton, and won't have kids either?

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: imustsaymymindo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.