Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752757 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Your thoughts and decisions?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:

To be candid, the monogamy stuff was introduced with xtianity and I'm sad to say,it is losing its value even in Nigeria. Men get bored over time and the women get old and used up. My granpa had 3 wives and they all stayed relatively young. Some were farmers like him and others do trade,so his wives contributed to the family and still did their wifely duties and they stayed in line. I never liked monogamy but like everything given to Africans, we always abuse it or fail to edit,question and improve it. Muslims may have marital issues but religion made it more acceptable to the women to stay in line.

If you read stories and conversations from those who lived before the imperialist influence in most part of Africa and some other part of the world, you'll barely find the theme of that "special woman" in romance. Of course, these men of the past, sometimes, would simp for women that they found attractive, even go to wars for them and all, but the silly idea that one woman has it all for a man, was almost considered abnormal.

Every woman knew her role in the family, and had to put her hypergamy in limitation, so as not to subject her and her maiden family to disrepute.

No one is going back to that past now. Monogamy is perfectly okay for me as long as the soul mate myth is not being glorified.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
I get your point. Shakespeare made 'love' a populist term and the one man-one woman theory got huge followership from xtianity. The opposite was Islam.

Skepticus:

If you read stories and conversation from those who lived before the imperialist influence in most part of Africa and some other part of the world, you'll barely find the theme of that "special woman" in romance. Of course, these men of the past, sometimes, would simp for women that they found attractive, even go to wars for them and all, but the silly idea that one woman has it all for a man, was almost considered abnormal.

Every woman knew her role in the family, and had to put her hypergamy in limitation, so as not to put her and her maiden family to disrepute.

No one is going back to that past now. Monogamy is perfectly okay for me as long as the soul mate myth is not being glorified.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyolohi: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin Stand in the middle and you'll see how much we men carry certain things for head!

Who's responsibility is the replication of DNA on earth? Is it collective? Who's the major shareholder? How interested do you think a major shareholder is in a company --and what lengths will such go?

Which gender has the egg?
Which gender lays and keeps it warm?
Which gender hatches the egg?
Which gender has the milk?
Which gender is naturally equipped to ensures that the replicated survives the early days/month/years of vulnerability?

Isn't Logic beautiful? It shows you life in BLACKandWHITE tv. Lo! you can look beyond logic and watch thesame life in COLOURED tv! grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
kalufelix:
Haha...i-see-stuffs-gradually-playing-out-here...you-think-you-are-shii-to-your-parentscheesy...you-are-just-a-product-of-two-fertile-adults-that-enjoyed-unprotected-sex-primarily..then-secondly-you-are-just-an-investment-for-their-old-age...not-neccesarily-deserved-on-merit-but-rather-out-of-guilt-trip...my-brother-your-parents-in-most-cases-just-gave-birth-to-you-to-secure-their-old-age-and-improve-their-social-rank-at-the-time...lolcheesy....if-reproduction-wasn't-done-through-pleasurable-acts-like-sex-and-orgasm-men-won't-give-a-hoot-about-passing-their-gene..(that's-natures-way-of-constantly-luring-the-seed-carriers)....its-always-an-advantage-when-one-is-operating-on-some-level-of-awareness-but-whoever-says-MGTOW-are-losers-is-not-capable-of-handling-knowledge... if-men-like-Jesus,einstein-had-passed-their-genes-there-is-no-guarantee-that-the-would-be-representatives-will-have-the-same-philosophies-nor-follow-in-the-same-pathway....have-you-ever-wondered-why-priests-are-barred-from-marriage-even-though-some-secretly-indulge....Love-sex-marriage-and-by-extension-reproduction-is-the-beginning-of-compromise-and-bluepill...passing-of-gene-no-help-anybody :p

Sometimes some people you seems to Visualize as highly Intelligent people might have an average Intelligence. "I'm not a Full Time MGTOW though" It's Just for the main time to ward off distractions In order to achieve my Ultimate GOALS In life. But I always try my best as much to "RESPECT" peoples believe and decision even If I have to disagree with them. That's all I have to say.......

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Gus,stop whatever you're doing and go to Tory Lanez's YouTube channel. He literally wrote a whole album addressing the Meghan situation.

I recommend three songs for you to listen to. The raw emotions poured out in these particular songs tell everything, so much so, even women started supporting him and called Meghan a liar.
Mainstream media have been trying so hard to silence him but appear to be failing.

These are the songs:
1) Jokes on me(watch this video to the end)
2) A Woman
3) Friends become strangers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fredwill1357(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Sometimes some people you seems to Visualize as real Intelligent people might have an average Intelligence. "I'm not a Full Time MGTOW though" It's Just for the main time to ward off distractions In order to achieve my Ultimate GOALS In life. But I always as much to "RESPECT" peoples believe and decision even If I have to disagree with them. That's all I have to say.......
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
irumole1975:
I.am not crying but I just sent a bitch on Twitter 15k and that happened in the afternoon of yesterday. She has realized from my endless messages to her which she never replied any of them. So yesterday morning she replied and for some reasons conversation entered points where I thanked her for replying my texts all these days. she cajoled me saying this isn't how my level of guys appreciate women and that I'm not man enough to do something (jokingly) I guessed I got emotional and I want to prove myself, I asked her account number and I sent her the money.

I'm not at fault. It's Been two weeks of no sex after I ignore one hoe who been milking me and manipulating me (I shared the story here around November 14 or something). So it's possible this girl saw my neediness and I was too emotional to notice it. Now she's not even replying my texts, and she's already shared the part where I sent her 15k on Twitter and make it look like guys are begging for her attention.

PS; the money is part of the money someone sent me for business three days ago, and I have already spent about 50k (together with the one I sent to her) without knowing where the money went.
I am sad

You are a simp. Upon all the whole red pill.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOW SHE'S PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD. CALLING HIM CHILDISH, INSECURE, JEALOUS, AND ALL THE USUAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
HER ONLINE TEAM OF ASSOCIATE CRIMINAL PROSTITUTES ARE ON HER SIDE TOO, CALLING ADEBAYOR NAMES AND SCOLDING HIM FOR "MONITORING" HER MOVEMENTS AND EVEN EXPOSING HER ON THE INTERNET.

WOMEN OPERATE LIKE A HERD OF COWS. THEY MOVE IN ONE DIRECTION AND COLLABORATE TO BEHAVE IN THE SAME DISASTROUS WAYS. THEY'RE DEMONIZING THIS MAN FOR STANDING UP TO COMPLAIN THAT HE'S BEING MANIPULATED AND CHEATED ON. THEY'RE CALLING HIM CONTROLLING FOR FINDING OUT THAT THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WENT TO THE SOUTH TO PART THIGHS FOR THE OLD MAN SHE ONCE INTRODUCED AS "HER RICH UNCLE" WHEN SHE TOLD HIM SHE WAS GOING TO THE NORTH.

BIG BILLIONAIRE BOYS HAVE HAD THEIR SHARE, INCLUDING: ADEBAYOR OF TOGO AND ARSENAL WHOSE GIRL WENT TO SLEEP WITH OLD MAN; ALEXIS SANCHEZ WHOSE GIRL'S EXCUSE FOR CHEATING WITH POLITICIANS WAS THAT HE HAD A SMALL PENIS; JOSEP ILLICIC OF ATALANTA FC WHO NEARLY COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER GOING HOME TO FIND HIS WIFE ENJOYING WITH A PLUMBER; CHRISTIANO RONALDO; DUNCAN MIGHTY WHOSE WIFE TRIED TO KILL WITH CHARMS AFTER MAKING HIM RAISE KIDS THAT SHE BORE THROUGH INFIDELITY, AND MANY OTHER BIG ENTERTAINERS AND ATHLETES, DESPITE ALL THEIR FAME AND WEALTH.

IF THESE STARS COULD BE MANIPULATED AND CHEATED ON BY THEIR WOMEN, AND STILL BE BLAMED FOR THE WOMEN'S ACTIONS DESPITE ALL THE LOVE AND MONEY THEY LAVISH ON THEIR WOMEN... YOU THAT IS A YOUNG STRUGGLING MAN, WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN "TAKE CARE OF" AND "KEEP" THAT GIRL TO THE POINT SHE DOESN'T FÙCK IT ALL UP FOR YOU?
NO SCHOOL OR CHURCH WILL TEACH YOU THIS REALITY, BUT SINCE TRP LESSONS ARE FREE, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES IF YOU GO ON AND LET A WOMAN FÙCK THINGS UP FOR YOU. SAVE YOUR MONEY, TIME, ENERGY AND EMOTIONS BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR HOW GOOD YOU DO IT, SHE'LL FÙCK YOU UP FOR NOTHING. AND SOCIETY WILL MOCK YOU FOR BEING FOOLISH, AND DEMONIZE YOU FOR SPEAKING OUT.

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER THEY SAY. ON THIS SUBJECT, IT'LL BE BETTER YOU LEARN FROM ALL OF OUR COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCES RATHER THAN BE A FOOLISH SIMP AND PROCEED TO EXPERIENCE YOUR OWN DISASTER. WHO KNOWS? YOUR OWN VERSION OF EXPERIENCE MAY TAKE YOUR HARDWORKS AND BUSINESSES AND PUT IT IN THE DRAIN IF IT DOESN'T TAKE YOUR LIFE.
Our natural redpiller is back. I second all you have said.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
pansophist:
Firstly, I have to say I apologize for conflating MGTOW with incels. The comment you responded to was directed towards incels and not the MGTOWs. Who would have thought that I haven't taken my time to know what MGTOW actually stands for and howw it differs from incels? So far, it seems some MGTOW may want kids, but commitment and cohabitation are completely out of the picture right?
MGTOW is against commitment and cohabitation. Mgtow men can still decide to have sex and children if they want.

My advice for incels, specifically those who use the mgtow/monk mode as a cover for their bitterness, resignation and rage over there inability to get women, is to admit their inadequacies, stop bitçhing, and get their śhit together if it is women they really want. Not that I partake in such or desire women, but it is better not to have people soiling the outlook of the mgtow philosophy. Incels like these exists. In retrospect, it's likely that you were referring to this group since you might have encountered them but you confused them with mgtow.  grin

Personally, I believe a committed relationship is the natural suffering that both men and women must go through to have a sense of meaning and fulfillment.
Fine, but this is a subjective conviction. As far as you find happiness, meaning and fulfillment in committed relationships, you are free to pursue them. However, you must be aware that not all men partake in such conviction and they can find meaning, purpose and happiness outside committed relationships.

Creating and maintaining a family is the force couples put up with to push back and give meaning to the meaninglessness of life.  No matter how useless career-wise someone is, being a providing father, and a nurturing mother is respected and honorable everywhere. The men you mentioned such as Isaac Newton all found their meaning in life in their works that made humanity better.
One thing about human beings is that we are different. What matters to you might not matter to me, and what matters to me might not matter to you. In talent and ambition, we differ. Because being a provider father is respected everywhere doesn't mean we must follow suit to be a provider father. Where is it written that I must follow suit or assign such role as my life purpose?  grin I am not against such, but I am not just interested in it.

If Isaac Newton and the men I mentioned can find meaning and purpose in their works, endeavors that are outside marriage, relationships and children, why can't other men find meaning and purpose in what they want (mainly their interests) even if it is outside marriage and the propagation of their genes?

So following the line of thought in the preceding paragraph, how do you MGTOW find meaning in life if you awon't follow the pathways of men like Newton, and won't have kids either?
One truth most people can't accept is that human life is transcient, meaningless and without purpose. The meaning and purpose your life have are the meaning and purpose you give to it. Don't let anyone lie to you that there is an inherent purpose and meaning of life, it's a big lie. Human history is filled with men and women who (hopelessly) presumed an inherent purpose and meaning of life, and their relentless search for these. Since their minds desperately needed a purpose and meaning, and they couldn't accept the inherent meaninglessness of life, man-made purposes were readily contrived and made available for them so they could be driven like sheep and have a sense of order and meaning since they couldn't figure out for themselves that life was meaningless, transient and purposeless; even if they figured out, they lacked the fortitude to embrace the truth. These man-made purposes include things like religion, the way of society (go to school, get a job, make money, marry and give birth to children and die) etc. If you can't realise the truth and accept that the purpose of your life is the purpose you give to it, society will give you one. grin

Hakeem thinks the purpose of life is to serve Allah and spread Islam; Abeeb thinks ISIS and the establishment of a global Islamic caliphate is the divine way, hence the purpose of life; Peter thinks the purpose of life is to serve Jesus, glorify God and win souls to heaven; in the same way, pansophist is convinced the purpose of life is committed relationships and the propagation of genes. Hakeem and Abeeb got theirs from the Quran due to childhood indoctrination or later conviction; Peter got his from the bible; and pansophist got his from observing a general behaviour and attribute of animals. The common mistake they made was presuming the existence of an inherent purpose and meaning, and their minds searched for them. They all settled on what made the most sense to them without realising it was all subjective and life doesn't owe us a meaning. Perhaps, they just didn't accept the possibility of an existence without any inherent meaning or purpose (because humans have a great tendency to be existentially solipsistic and would love to think they are special and their lives play an important role in a grand scheme and death can't be the end of things for humans). Even Martinez39s in his teens once thought he his divine purpose (God's calling) was to be a pastor but here he is as an atheist carving his purpose. He was convinced of that man-made purpose, but no more.

What happens when a person who is hopelessly convinced of an inherent purpose gets disillusioned with the endeavors he thought were his purpose? Existential crisis. The only way out for that person is to thoroughly convince him of another purpose. That can't happen to me. grin

What I want you to know is that there is no purpose or meaning to life. The universe doesn't owe us these things. This time, don't take on committed relationships and bear children because it is what you think you have to do whether you like it or not; this time, realise they are optional and if you will want to do, do them because you WANT to do them (not because you think you must or because "lower" animals do them). Start being mentally independent and start carving out your purpose. Be happy and live your best life because when you die you never get to live again and it's all eternal nonexistence and oblivion. While others are marrying and stressing themselves with woman palava and labouring to maintain frame (which I can successfully do), I am busy making my one-and-only life revolve around my happiness: reading science (Maths, Physics, Computer programming, my career, etc.), financial independence, movies and video games, travelling, writing, studying gynocentrism, spreading the red pill, exercising, having fun etc. All these are enough and I don't want women or children in them. grin

luminouz, CAPSLOCKED, oyolohi, MJBOLT, COOL10, yamiriflathead,

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
oyolohi:

The woman wants what's best for her...Should that be considered evil?

The court gave the woman's mind wings...now see where it wanted to fly to! grin

"Fortunately, the judge didn't oblige" --the man's fans would say

"UNfortunately, the judge didn't oblige" --the woman's fans would say

You then realize that life is a rugged game with NO rules (I stand to be corrected) filled with spectators.

It might shock you, but I've learnt to stand in the middle. It's difficult...it's weird; it's like a ManU fan thinking like a Chelsea fan while a match is on! It however, gives me a clearer view: I watch from this middle in whichever pitch the rugged game of life is taking place...especially if it's between a man and woman!--that way, you'll be quicker to see the bigger picture.

Men who have "known" the true nature of women tend to be distracted by what feminism holds for the future of man. Some get so distracted by our future (as men) that we fail to probe our past!

Do you think this coup women plot against men started with modern-day feminism? No!

They started plotting the coup since the start of the agricultural revolution i.e. Around the end of the hunter-gatherer era (allegedly the only time man had total control --a time when men were on their own).

Men are coup plotters, however, women are MASTER coup plotters! They've been in it for many many thousands of prehistoric years!

For example, some of you guys here are of the opinion that the harder you are on women the more they want you --true, in most cases,--however, have you ever wondered why it is so? grin

Probably not. Reason being that you've been too EXCITED by your discoveries AND too FIXATED on using your discoveries on them!

Well, the reason they seem to want harder guys is NOT just because in history, these harder guys provided the best kills and protection, but also because they've mastered the art of patience when dealing with such guys!! Patience. That's why they've always eaten the orobo bones from life!

They've always fooled men with their apparent physical weakness and tenderness and a very important acquired behavior -- Puerilism --is the closest word I want to use for describing this behavior I speak of.

The longer you stay in the "game" with them, the more they gain on you -- while feeding you with the illusion of control grin Masters indeed!

Haven't you noticed the alarming rate at which most playboys later fall hard?

The more men they keep glued to the game --feeding most of them the illusion of control, the more they win! Men only play this "game" in the pitch; women take it outside the pitch in an unsuspecting manner--so at most times, it doesn't matter if you're "winning" in the pitch! Hence, the best way to win is to get out.

After being an unbiased spectator for a long time: You get this feeling when you look at women to just smile at them, wink and doff your hat a little for them acknowledging the apparent fact that they've won --A more successful species. And then you leave the game (realizing that you can), and then bounce your way, also realizing that while they control the "game", they barely have control over lots of other aspects of life!

P.S. : You don't jump into a lion's cage to tame it; It will devour you. You may think you've found a way to always wriggle out but your fight with it will weaken you (if you survive) and makes work easier for the next lion! grin grin

Well Initially I've known all these things. Most of the time this Is exactly my reaction when I see them or In their midst. Some of them do decode while some do not. Currently there Is this lady close pal of mine who wants to FVCK me for knowing too much about their true nature because we normally discuss, argue and drag back and forth a lot lol. I've been giving her excuses upon excuses. I'm not entertaining "DISTRACTIONS" for now.....

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
CaveAdullam:
I don't know who needs to hear this: you're just an ephemeral actor in her series. All your actionable moves, diehard scenes, sacrifices, gifts, adulation of her, romanticism, etc. will be forgotten when another actor start featuring.

Women's appreciation is but for a moment. When you're no longer able to bolster her emotional ego; she will definitely migrate to another zone.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: value yourself and your resources.
This oughts to be saved somewhere and am doing the needful momentarily.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
i926:
This is still simping sad

I mean why tag... photoshop my pic to a lady that don't give a fvck about me
This isn't simping - Simp act don't really start until a girl begins reverse phychological games on the male. It could just be -- asking her out on a date and NOT taking her 'no' reply for an answer or it could even be her sh it testing, trying to hold frame in a full blown relationship.

This was Don Jazzy just clowning on his crush. Everyone has crush admittedly or in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
COOL10:
Gus,stop whatever you're doing and go to Tory Lanez's YouTube channel. He literally wrote a whole album addressing the Meghan situation.

I recommend three songs for you to listen to. The raw emotions poured out in these particular songs tell everything, so much so, even women started supporting him and called Meghan a liar.
Mainstream media have been trying so hard to silence him but appear to be failing.

These are the songs:
1) Jokes on me(watch this video to the end)
2) A Woman
3) Friends become strangers

Been following the Tory lanez vs Meghan story for sometime now. I watched the jokes on me video on YouTube. Shiit is dope ad FUQ.
Mainstream media really did try to silence him but YouTube and his fans are his saving graces.
The Meghan story just didn't add up at all.

Dude has a unique flow and his lyrics are way so lit. I hope he gets through this.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
@martinez39

Quite apt!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:

I still.dont get what's so special about the rihanna babe for don jazzy to be crushing so hard.
Yet that babe still loves Chris brown despite his so-called abusive nature. I read she dated a Saudi Prince and dumped him not long after.
No one will ever know what Don Jazzy sees in her to be crushing on her that much, same way, we can never explain why our peers/friends will be crushing on a girl we find not so good looking.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
A305:
No one will ever know what Don Jazzy sees in her to be crushing on her that much, same way, we can never explain why our peers/friends will be crushing on a girl we find not so good looking.
You are very right bro. I guess individuality is the reason

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:

@martinez39

Quite apt!!! grin

More than apt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
oyolohi:

The woman wants what's best for her...Should that be considered evil?

The court gave the woman's mind wings...now see where it wanted to fly to! grin

"Fortunately, the judge didn't oblige" --the man's fans would say

"UNfortunately, the judge didn't oblige" --the woman's fans would say

You then realize that life is a rugged game with NO rules (I stand to be corrected) filled with spectators.

It might shock you, but I've learnt to stand in the middle. It's difficult...it's weird; it's like a ManU fan thinking like a Chelsea fan while a match is on! It however, gives me a clearer view: I watch from this middle in whichever pitch the rugged game of life is taking place...especially if it's between a man and woman!--that way, you'll be quicker to see the bigger picture.

Men who have "known" the true nature of women tend to be distracted by what feminism holds for the future of man. Some get so distracted by our future (as men) that we fail to probe our past!

Do you think this coup women plot against men started with modern-day feminism? No!

They started plotting the coup since the start of the agricultural revolution i.e. Around the end of the hunter-gatherer era (allegedly the only time man had total control --a time when men were on their own).

Men are coup plotters, however, women are MASTER coup plotters! They've been in it for many many thousands of prehistoric years!

For example, some of you guys here are of the opinion that the harder you are on women the more they want you --true, in most cases,--however, have you ever wondered why it is so? grin

Probably not. Reason being that you've been too EXCITED by your discoveries AND too FIXATED on using your discoveries on them!

Well, the reason they seem to want harder guys is NOT just because in history, these harder guys provided the best kills and protection, but also because they've mastered the art of patience when dealing with such guys!! Patience. That's why they've always eaten the orobo bones from life!

They've always fooled men with their apparent physical weakness and tenderness and a very important acquired behavior -- Puerilism --is the closest word I want to use for describing this behavior I speak of.

The longer you stay in the "game" with them, the more they gain on you -- while feeding you with the illusion of control grin Masters indeed!

Haven't you noticed the alarming rate at which most playboys later fall hard?

The more men they keep glued to the game --feeding most of them the illusion of control, the more they win! Men only play this "game" in the pitch; women take it outside the pitch in an unsuspecting manner--so at most times, it doesn't matter if you're "winning" in the pitch! Hence, the best way to win is to get out.

After being an unbiased spectator for a long time: you get this feeling when you look at women to just smile at them, wink and doff your hat a little for them acknowledging the apparent fact that they've won --a more successful species. And then you leave the game (realizing that you can), and then bounce your way, also realizing that while they control the "game", they barely have control over lots of other aspects of life!

P.S. : You don't jump into a lion's cage to tame it; It will devour you. You may think you've found a way to always wriggle out but your fight with it will weaken you (if you survive) and makes work easier for the next lion! grin grin
Dude, You quite insightful; I appreciate that.

I feel like correcting one notion of yours:

"They started plotting the coup since the start of the agricultural revolution."

Not true. I'm a trained social worker and FEMINISM was one branch of societal struggle & marginalization we dealt with back in class.

The aggitation for feminism actually started after the second world war (as we all know, that war shaped the current world we living in), Most men volunteered to go to the battle field in bid to defend their country and the women had to be hired to take the men's place in the factory and other occupation hence, making them breadwinner; it was such an eye opener for them to realize "oh, so I can actually work and earn like a man and still hold down the home front; let's get only their semen and make babies, I'm better off on my own and men are not any better than I am because, am a breadwinner too"

This was how the aggitation for feminism began. Regardless, it has since lost its cause because women are logically deficient.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Excerpts from "No more Mr nice guy " By Dr Robert A. Glover

Every Nice Guy is unique, but all have a cluster of similar characteristics. These
traits are the result of a script, often formed in childhood, that guides their lives.
While other men may have one or two of these traits, Nice Guys seem to possess
a significant number.

Nice Guys are givers.

Nice Guys frequently state that it makes them feel good
to give to others. These men believe their generosity is a sign of how good they
are and will make other people love and appreciate them.

Nice Guys fix and caretake.

If a person has a problem, has a need, is angry,
depressed or sad, Nice Guys will frequently attempt to solve or fix the situation
(usually without being asked).

Nice Guys seek approval from others.

A universal trait of the Nice Guy
Syndrome is the seeking of validation from others. Everything a Nice Guy does
or says is at some level calculated to gain someone's approval or avoid disapproval. This is especially true in their relationships with women.

Nice Guys avoid conflict.

Nice Guys seek to keep their world smooth.

To do this, they avoid doing things that might rock the boat or upset anyone.
Nice Guys believe they must hide their perceived flaws and mistakes. These
men are afraid that others will get mad at them, shame them, or leave them if
some mistake or shortcoming is exposed.
Nice Guys seek the "right" way to do things. Nice Guys believe there is a key
to having a happy, problem-free life. They are convinced that if they can only
figure out the right way to do everything, nothing should ever go wrong.

Nice Guys repress their feelings.

Nice Guys tend to analyze rather than feel.
They may see feelings as a waste of time and energy. They frequently try to keep
their feelings on an even keel.

Nice Guys often try to be different from their fathers.

Many Nice Guys report
having unavailable, absent, passive, angry, philandering, or alcoholic fathers. It
is not unusual for these men to make a decision at some point in their lives to try
to be 180 degrees different from Dad.

Nice Guys are often more comfortable relating to women than to men.

Due to their childhood conditioning, many Nice Guys have few male friends. Nice
Guys frequently seek the approval of women and convince themselves they are
different from other men. They like to believe that they are not selfish, angry, or
abusive — traits they link to "other" men.

Nice Guys have difficulty making their needs a priority.

These men often feel
that it is selfish to put their needs first. They believe it is a virtue to put others'
needs ahead of their own.

Nice Guys often make their partner their emotional center.

Many nice guys report that they are only happy if their partner is happy. Therefore they will often
focus tremendous energy on their intimate relationships.

This shit here reminds me of my close pal back when in skul..he was too nice to the point that we quarrelled him for being too nice to even us his friends..u know how many pussy nigga missed for being ''Mr nice guy''..girls from other departments knee him even if not for our own compass wey make standout dem for tag us along with him and dey exploit this nigga to a very large extent but him no go gree..always having an excuse for everything..if not for the fact that he had friends like us then him own for don finish..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Even the Bible says in proverbs 21:19 that "it is better off living in the wilderness than with a quarrelsome, troublesome woman".
Now for anyone who is well grounded with and accepts the TRP ideology that AWALT, won't have a had time deciphering and understanding what that bible verse entails because if ALL women are like that, then by extension ALL WOMEN ARE QUARRELSOME and troublesome.
Now wilderness in this context and modern age means Men going their own way (Mgtow)
So simply insert this logic into that bible verse and see how MGTOW was long prophesied in the bible... Little wonders the Bible went on to say that a time shall come when "7 women shall cling on to 1 man and say let us bear your name...." As more men chose to abscond

But, until this prophesy becomes manifest women have won.
The government is their hubby now.
Our fathers lost the battle, but by walking away and letting them implode we can win the war.
Some would say Nigeria has no such laws and I laugh... With radical feminism on the increase and masculinity on the decrease, it won't be long till we're all Hoodwinked.
Be wary of the crab bucket mentality guys, walk away from committing.
Ha Ha. Funny man, Your bible verse reminds me of my greatest hero/mentor Albert Einstein and Meliva.

Meliva wouldn't grant him a divorce -- well after her scornful nature and him growing tired living with her; What he in fact did was to draft a code of conduct for which Meliva will adhere to, should they continue to live as husband and wife.

It's worked! Until Einstein outsmarted her with an offer she couldn't turn down (his nobel prize), Then she agreed to grant him the divorce. And did.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jodha(f): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
What kind of misogynistic thread is this?..
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
irumole1975:
I.am not crying but I just sent a bitch on Twitter 15k and that happened in the afternoon of yesterday. She has realized from my endless messages to her which she never replied any of them. So yesterday morning she replied and for some reasons conversation entered points where I thanked her for replying my texts all these days. she cajoled me saying this isn't how my level of guys appreciate women and that I'm not man enough to do something (jokingly) I guessed I got emotional and I want to prove myself, I asked her account number and I sent her the money.

I'm not at fault. It's Been two weeks of no sex after I ignore one hoe who been milking me and manipulating me (I shared the story here around November 14 or something). So it's possible this girl saw my neediness and I was too emotional to notice it. Now she's not even replying my texts, and she's already shared the part where I sent her 15k on Twitter and make it look like guys are begging for her attention.

PS; the money is part of the money someone sent me for business three days ago, and I have already spent about 50k (together with the one I sent to her) without knowing where the money went.
I am sad

Will I be in the wrong if I laugh at you publicly or let me do it privately?

She did what 'women know how to do best' to you - she manipulated you, And took advantage of the emotional part of you yearning to be loved and accepted.

It's ok to fall for it (not that fatal a mistake) but BE A MAN and realize, the day you confess feelings and weakness to a girl will be the day you begin to lose frame in her sight.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Skepticus:

The west is done. I feel sorry for the men there, especially those with money and status that have all to lose.

They just succeeded in driving more men to the black pill (MGTOW).

I hope Elon Musk is taking note and learning from the experience of Jeff Bezos etc.

While you are there working hard to improve your life, money, status and "holding alpha frame" lol, your UNICORN is holding your wallets with the courts helping her grip tightly to it.
Sometimes, it's hard to keep up being an Alpha to be honest but it is worth doing.

C.Ronaldo is/was regarded as the famous alpha but now is gradually losing frame as Georgina finally put to bed for him; before now -- all his other kids were via surrogate and till date, no one knows the mother of his first born; he pays them off after child birth.

My point is -- Be on guard at all times, Like an Alpha lion surveying his territory for predators or other Alpha lions while still looking out for a prey to feed on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
A305:
Ha Ha. Funny man, Your bible verse reminds me of my greatest hero/mentor Albert Einstein and Meliva.

Meliva wouldn't grant him a divorce -- well after her scornful nature and him growing tired living with her; What he in fact did was to draft a code of conduct for which Meliva will adhere to, should they continue to live as husband and wife.

It's worked! Until Einstein outsmarted her with an offer she couldn't turn down (his nobel prize), Then she agreed to grant him the divorce. And did.
Here are the conditions Einstein gave his wife. These conditions show a lot about his wife and her attitude.

CONDITIONS

A. You will make sure:

1. that my clothes and laundry are kept in good order;
2. that I will receive my three meals regularly in my room;
3. that my bedroom and study are kept neat, and especially that my desk is left for my use only.

B. You will renounce all personal relations with me insofar as they are not completely necessary for social reasons. Specifically, You will forego:

1. my sitting at home with you;
2. my going out or travelling with you.

C. You will obey the following points in your relations with me:

1. you will not expect any intimacy from me, nor will you reproach me in any way;
2. you will stop talking to me if I request it;
3. you will leave my bedroom or study immediately without protest if I request it.

D. You will undertake not to belittle me in front of our children, either through words or behavior.

The marriage still ended, but notice what was said about the ending by an Einstein biographer:

"It could not last. At the end of July, after just three months in Berlin, Mileva and the boys went back to Zurich. As he stood on the platform waving goodbye, Einstein wept, if not for Mileva and the memories of what had been, then for his two departing sons. But within a matter of weeks he was happily enjoying living alone “in my large apartment in undiminished tranquility.”

—Manjit Kumar in Quantum: Einstein Bohr, and the Great Debate about the Nature of Reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A305: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:
What kind of misogynistic thread is this?..
Misogyny is what they call it when you see them for who they truly are.

Welcome in here, Hang your coat by the door, This winter season is merciless -- just like this truth expository thread you just stumbled upon.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
I was on that Duncan mighty thread, and I read a comment from a dumbfuck about a good woman and l asked him a question what is a good woman,the guy para for me and he wrote an epistle about attracting a good woman and all those bullcrap thrash about women,look at what the person wrote,after the first comment I replied him,by saying okay oh I don hear weyrey the button also wrote another idiotic simp reply,women are forever slave masters walahi. I also attached his first comment too.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Martinez39s:

All these are enough and I don't want women or children in them
. grin

grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
COOL10:

grin grin grin
grin grin How dare I not worship pùssy? How dare I not slave away and do give away for women?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
that guy sha,ranting like a mad man over a simple question grin

BotafogoJunior:
I was on that Duncan mighty thread, and I read a comment from a dumbfuck about a good woman and l asked him a question what is a good woman,the guy para for me and he wrote an epistle about attracting a good woman and all those bullcrap thrash about women,look at what the person wrote,after the first comment I replied him,by saying okay oh I don hear weyrey the button also wrote another idiotic simp reply,women are forever slave masters walahi. I also attached his first comment too.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jodha(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
A305:
Misogyny is what they call it when you see them for who they truly are.

Welcome in here, Hang your coat by the door, This winter season is merciless -- just like this truth expository thread you just stumbled upon.

Okay o...if y'all wanna form woke by being rude to women unnecessarily...by all means continue..
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
that guy sha,ranting like a mad man over a simple question grin

Ordinary question, his simp alarm system triggered off. grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.