Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760767 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2022
ubunja:
the thing about simping is that it feels good at that moment. That's why these men can't help themselves.

I can attest to this fact grin grin
When i was younger,i always found it pleasing and refreshing to do whatever pretty girls told me to do,like go on errands for them or help hold or lift the heavy stuff. There is the kind of joy that comes with Licking the feet of women grin grin grin. I believe that is one of the reasons Moving over to the Redpill is Very difficult.

Can someone please add to this?
Martinez39s Caveadullam Pansophist Skepticus Ubunja

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2022
ubunja:

Years ago, I had this girl that fell hard for me who I used to spend a lot of time playing with her titties cause they were the perfect size and hard & firm the way I liked. She didn't even need a bra. But she badly wanted sex. Which I never gave her cause I cared about her and also I was a virgin and didn't want to try anything, (What if I failed to perform and embarrassed myself),, so I stayed just romancing her.... Until she went away for some months, and when she came back, sure we reconnected and spent time together - but guess what? Those firm titties I liked? .... Gone! She now wore a bra! when she took it off the titties drooped to the floor. Where ever it was that she went to, she had met real ones without mercy and consideration who had ravaged her body without a second thought. Slow, inexperienced and caring me was left to deal with the left overs... Never again will I make that mistake.

Lmaooo@ the tittoes dropped to the floor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nat404: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Herculex03:

When a female is interested in you and chooses you
There is a window of opportunity like a specific time period to act on that interest
Okay, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2022
In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least.

#The Rational Male

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Garybill69: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2022
I need help please, me my gf and my friend live together I traveled and when i cane back she told me she dream my friend sleep with her when she woke up she see my friend open d door and ask her why she been alone inside, ever since she told me this I’m suspicious maybe dem don dey kpas already sef who knows any advice

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Garybill69:
I need help please, me my gf and my friend live together I traveled and when i cane back she told me she dream my friend sleep with her when she woke up she see my friend open d door and ask her why she been alone inside, ever since she told me this I’m suspicious maybe dem don dey kpas already sef who knows any advice
Seriously bro. You are still asking!!!

Come on nigga!!! undecided

This is some trolling shiit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Garybill69: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2022
luminouz:

Bro we can’t have sense the same na explain for me bro pls elaborate

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ExtremeDot: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Woh!
Sometimes, I find it hard to believe i dated a single mother during my University days.

Dating a single mom is like going to jail for a crime, you didn't commit.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2022
luminouz:

Person wey need serious beating to reset his malfunctioning brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Proudpolygamist: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
It is impossible to do that.

Prophet Jeroboam, martinez39s, skepticus, ubunja, pansophist pls help me I think i have spiritual problems. I'm in conundrum of going full time mgtow or playing the game.
Whilst growing up as a young chap, I didn't have too much interaction with the opposite sex because I was the studious type and from a very religious, conservative background. I wasn't the good looking type in secondary school that girls would drool over but i was intelligent, neat and funny, i used to have some greenlights here and there from gals in my school but I payed no attention to them until the girls got tired and stopped bothering themselves and I still didn't care(the pressure was so much that some of these girls would go to my mums store at the time to launch complaints about how terribly behaved I was in school and how I was being a snub, my mum would laugh it off but nothing changed). I developed this behaviour because
1 I was young, felt no emotions at the time, testosterone level was low and I had no sex drive. In short I didn't think a relationship was necessary, wasn't even thinking about it.
2 I had bad experiences with girls in junior secondary school, I once beat up a gal who was interested in me over a disagreement. I was surprised when our principal came over to class and asked to know why she was crying, but she refused to tell him I beat her up but said she's sick, she had saved my ass from serious beatings because she was the principals favorite and from a wealthy background.
I had another disagreement with a different gal that led to us keeping malice, she reported me to that same principal. He brought me out during schools assembly and gave men some strokes of the cane, asked me to hold hands with the girl and patrol the schools assembly 7 times whilst everyone was making jest at me for quarrelling with a woman plus other bad experiences.
So I stopped talking to gals in SSS classes to avoid their troubles and I had peace of mind until...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
ubunja:

Years ago, I had this girl that fell hard for me who I used to spend a lot of time playing with her titties cause they were the perfect size and hard & firm the way I liked. She didn't even need a bra. But she badly wanted sex. Which I never gave her cause I cared about her and also I was a virgin and didn't want to try anything, (What if I failed to perform and embarrassed myself),, so I stayed just romancing her.... Until she went away for some months, and when she came back, sure we reconnected and spent time together - but guess what? Those firm titties I liked? .... Gone! She now wore a bra! when she took it off the titties drooped to the floor. Where ever it was that she went to, she had met real ones without mercy and consideration who had ravaged her body without a second thought. Slow, inexperienced and caring me was left to deal with the left overs... Never again will I make that mistake.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Proudpolygamist: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

ProphetJeroboam, martinez39s, skepticus, ubunja, pansophist pls help me I think i have spiritual problems. I'm in conundrum of going full time mgtow or playing the game.
Whilst growing up as a young chap, I didn't have too much interaction with the opposite sex because I was the studious type and from a very religious, conservative background. I wasn't the good looking type in secondary school but i was intelligent, neat and funny, i used to have some greenlights here and there from gals in my class but I payed no attention to them until the girls got tired and stopped bothering themselvea and I still didn't care(the pressure was so much that some of these girls would go to my mums store at the time to launch complaints about how terribly behaved I was in school and how I was being a snub, my mum would laugh it off but nothing changed). I developed this behaviour because
1 I was young, felt no emotions at the time, testosterone level was low and I had no sex drive. In short I didn't think a relationship was necessary, wasn't even thinking about it.
2 I had bad experiences with girls in junior secondary school, I once beat up a gal who was interested in me over a disagreement. I was surprised when our principal came over to class and asked why she was crying, she refused to tell him I beat her up but said she's sick, she had saved my ass from serious beatings because she was the principals favorite and from a wealthy background.
I had another disagreement with a different gal that lead to us keeping malice, she reported me to that same principal. He brought me out during schools assembly and gave men some strokes of the cane, asked me to hold hands with the girl and patrol our schools assembly 7 times whilst everyone was making jest at me for quarrelling with a woman and other bad experiences.
So I stopped talking to gals in SSS classes to avoid their troubles.

Fastforward to the university I was introduced into the dating sphere and started having urges. I chased a few gals and was chosen by a few. But it all ended up in disasters... The girls all left me to be with other guys, in short, dating women made me become a fucking simp and i threw caution to the wind to please these women.
So it happened that I found the redpill and began a journey of self development. I got a nice haircut, dressed smart, smelled nice and I started getting loads of attentions from women, i didnt even get to lift weights.Most times when I get to school women get confused when they look at me, they be smiling and waving and giving me green lights like kilode and this is not a joke. One of the most brilliant guys in my department once came to me and said i was his mentor in the "looking good department", he confessed that most of the ladies he's asked out in school who knew me had told him they had a crush on me but that he shouldnt tell me about it, he refused to say names.
Fine gals and even 'married women' that I used to struggle for their attention are now struggling to talk to me but I behave like I'm not seeing them, so what's the whole ensense of this self development if can't bring myself to talking to gals? Lmao ironically, I flow very well with women when i revert to be bluepilled but what do I get? Disappointments!!
I think I hate women now for struggling to be with me when I'm in my best version and cold hearted.
It irks me to see them shamelessly giving me greenlights now that am looking good and stingy with my attention.
Why don't they get attracted to me when I'm free and loosened with them, I can't even bring myself to talking to them now and they won't let me rest with their greenlights and attention. Redpill awareness, and masculinity brings these women into submitting to me but I feel too intoxicated and god-complexed in relating freely with them.
Some of these gals have now resorted to saying I'm proud because I don't talk to them all the time. Boss I can see a girl today, exchange pleasantries, joke with her and behave like we haven't met before the next day, and I don't care what she thinks about me.
I feel like entering into a relationship or being friendly with women is tantamount to letting my gourds down and becoming a simp again, plus I don't want to get hurt as a result of simping.

And I'm scared of what I'll do to someone's daughter if I start relating with them (sex) coldheartedly. How do I bring myself to being a player? Why don't these girls appreciate good men?
I'm having a hard time trying to transmogrify into being a player because I'm scared what the consequences may be
Pls help me guys

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
What she did I think is actually a shit test . She might have slept with him but told you the dream to see your reaction. She might want to know how you’ll react when you find out in other to know are next line of action.

Garybill69:

Bro we can’t have sense the same na explain for me bro pls elaborate

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
ubunja:
true,,, fucc these hoes but love none of them!!
I don't know why guys think playing hard to get sexually increases attraction. A man is not "cheap" or "easy" for smashing a woman ASAP. That's a quality of the feminine. Cause the feminine controls sex. So restricting sex makes a woman valuable.

The masculine, in turn, controls COMMITMENT.

Meaning a guy plays hard to get by fuccing a woman BUT REFUSING TO COMMIT. That's the way of the masculine. A man's commitment is gold. Just like woman's puccy is gold. And For gold to retain its value it must be rare. The woman must close her legs, and the man must close his heart. Meaning a woman can commit to 20 men and love them all - but as long as SHE'S NOT SLEEPING with any of them, she's Valuable. And a man can sleep with 20 women - but as long as HE DOESN'T LOVE any of them, he's valuable. A man's body count is romantic, while a woman's body count is sexual. a female hoe gives puccy freely and has a ran through damaged body, while the male hoe gives HIS HEART freely and is emotionally damaged. The most valuable man is that man who has never fallen in love but is always screwing women. That's the male equivalent of a virgin. Every woman wants to be the one to make the Player change his player ways and settle down, to make him fall in love for the first time,, That's the equivalent of him losing his virginity. It's very significant because MEN DON'T FORGET THEIR FIRST LOVE just like women don't forget their first sex.

Really speaking, a man's pussy is his heart. Keep it closed. Stay taliban. Stay cold. Keep that body count low. But make sure you're bedding these hoes.

To add to this playing hard to get thing: A real female player is that woman getting men's love, commitment and resources WITHOUT giving any sex: The virgin.
And a real male player is that man getting non stop puccy from different women WITHOUT giving any love. The player.

Why is a hard to fucc woman valuable? Because her man can trust her not to cheat regardless of what she's offered and so the man's offspring are guaranteed his.

Why is a hard to commit man valuable to women? Because his wife can trust him not to run off with just any woman who offers him puccy. All it takes to steal many husbands is just to give him puccy and boom he's gone! The value of a Player is that he can separate sex and emotions so as a husband if he cheats it won't be the end of the family cause he's coming back home after the sex no matter how good it is. A Player can't be stolen by puccy. Unlike the average guy who starts doubting his love for his wife if another woman sex him real good. That's why women want to date the Player and speak of him the same fond way men speak of virgins.

A woman whose puccy can't be bought has the same value as a man whose heart can't be bought.

To think I just finished rereading this
But you've long been tryna liberate men shaa

https://www.nairaland.com/5001466/ubunjas-miseducation-player-nothing-woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
odinson1:
Good morning guys,can Someone call TheGidredpiller to order please? His posts are making people see the Redpill in a Bad light.
Just came back from his thread about why you shouldn't marry,and the first page is full of people Blasting him about how is hatred for his mother turned him to the Redpill,and how he's broke/immatured and all those other nonsense shaming tactic. Those comments had even more likes than his posts, that was when i realized that people on Nairaland see him as a Bitter guy,so they look through him and take All Redpillers on Nairaland as bitter souls. Please TheGidredpiller,stop adding curse words to your posts,stop making it seem like you hate women. Nobody would listen to anybody who preaches "hate" for women,they won't even look at your message,but rather at your person. Be like Pansophist and Caveadullam.

I posted this here because i didn't want to create a thread, people would think we were fighting. Thanks bro.
that guy is not practicing redpill ,seems like bitter person,and no he's not in the anger phase , he's just using it mask his bitterness. thegidredpiller please tone down your content

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
ubunja:

That's why women want to date the Player and speak of him the same fond way men speak of virgins.

A woman whose puccy can't be bought has the same value as a man whose heart can't be bought.

Incase you're wondering why Annie who is 2Face's "first Love" bore his FIFTH child and was still very emotional during their vow renewal...

Or you're pondering on the reason why many ladies who don't like smokers will happily fall for Davido if he so much as initiates a conversation about "assurance". cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Garybill69:
maybe thought...
1) she didn't like ur friend
2)she wants to stay alone with u
3) she having the thought of having sex with ur friend (I believe u dream wat ur thinking or imagine most time tho)
4) she giving ur friend greenlight but he don't wanna sex her so she's doin this to kick him out
5)I believe she won't talk this shit if dem having sex..........I can't be sleeping with ur friend ND still tell u, I dream having sex with the guy undecided
5a) she's trying to test u to see wat ur going to do or if u say it's just a dream ND really both of dem re fuvkin hard...

it's funny.. staying with ur GF ND ur friend in one house, she's ain't ur wife ND ur friend need to try to get his own house too

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Grand commander of feminist by day
Sex for role by night
grin grin grin If you know you know grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
dhiqson:

To think I just finished rereading this
But you've long been tryna liberate men shaa

https://www.nairaland.com/5001466/ubunjas-miseducation-player-nothing-woman
it's been a long journey bro,, a lot of the things written years ago are just starting to make sense for a lot of people. Guys are ready for the truth now.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by shiffynaani(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
ubunja:
it's been a long journey bro,, a lot of the things written years ago are just starting to make sense for a lot of people. Guys are ready for the truth now.
ubunja, i have a problem. Pls help me out.

Ever since I've come across the redpill, my life has changed when it comes to women and life as a whole.

But there's this particular girl that likes me and I like her too but I didn't let it to show too much.

My main problem now is where I work does not give me that "space" to further work on her....like getting physical with her and i don't want to first demand for her number

Pls what do you think i can do to further attract this girl?

This girl likes me way much more than my other colleague but due to the fact that I am very sensitive to my surroundings so i don't usually talk to her in front of people so i think he's now taking advantage of that to roll with her

Advice me on what to do boss

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Omo for this America, ladies don spoil things o. Imagine this lady wrote a book on what did not happen.
People wicked o. Guys beware.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
You are still on this street ubunja? Lol how have you been?
hey, still on the same old game. I've been good. It's been ages since I last saw your name in this space. How have you been yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Shittaakeem:
Sex for role by night

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
DAY 81, REDPILL 2022

Spinning plates grants you the opportunity to mingle with many different women. There's confidence + fun in abundance.

The downside is that you'll be coerced to manage different emotional bandwidths, and many a times, wrecked personalities - many women are on this table. This is the price you'll have to pay to have fun with women on a large scale + a macro understanding about the female nature.

Many men can never and will not be lucky to maintain and enjoy neutrality; this balance is for the outliers amongst men. For the majority, half will get consumed in hedonism while the other half will want to manage emotionally + personality damaged women.

Authority: Maintain frame.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
You may lose her if you don’t sex her cos it seems you see her like a wife material and you’re trying to keep her cheesy grin

You will be heartbroken when you allow another guy to be d.cking someone you’re keeping

Nat404:
Okay, thanks, champ.

Late Last year, I met a very pretty young lady whose dad is a politician. We swapped digits. Called her a few times after three months of meeting her and never called her again because my mind was preoccupied with something else.

Just last weekend, she called me and we talked about 15 minutes and she was very upset with me probably because I haven't been calling her often. She said how could I live without even calling her a single day? How could I be happy without talking to my girlfriend? I told her she is not yet my girlfriend. She then asked me, when are we gonna meet again? Because she can't wait any longer. I told her on the phone next month and she said no, next month is so long. That she wants us to meet very soon. Then I said okay, next week. In a week time. She then asked me to kiss her on the phone but I refused. She then said she's going to come over the same day I would return and also said lots of fun stuff. And I felt like a hero. smiley

Honestly, I do not want to have sex with this pretty damsel now. It's something I would have to think about later.

The question now is; would I lose this girl to another man if I do not act fast?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Herbworks:
You may lose her if you don’t sex her cos it seems you see her like a wife material and you’re trying to keep her cheesy grin

You will be heartbroken when you allow another guy to be d.cking someone you’re keeping

Lol, he doesn’t realize that it’s sex first, every other thing after.. cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Our chronic fornicator and woman wrapper Herbworks has spoken, sleeping with people's wife and girlfriends, lolzz grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nat404: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Herbworks:

Hahahahaha. I am not a wussy.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Calibrator:
Go to the end of each page on this forum and you will find............. Disclaimer : Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Left to me, I am less bothered about him.

I believe every radical movement should have a militant unit cheesy

funny

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Taking BBC from the producers at BBC grin grin

Shittaakeem:
Sex for role by night

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

ELDER0001 OR SHEY NA ELDERSON ECHIEJILE

DONT YOU EVER FUUUUUCKK WITH THE TRP THREAD

IF YOU ARE FOR WOMEN YOU CAN BE FOR WOMEN AND ALL YOUR LIFE YOU CAN MAKE REVOLVE AROUND THOSE 6 TRILLONS YEARS OLD MAGAZINES

(INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE THE ONE FLYING IN YOUR OWN AIR SPACE AND YOU YOURSELF FLYING IN HER OWN AIR SPACE AND YOU YOURSELF CALLING THE SHOT LIKE A GANSTER MOTHERFUUCKER, SHE ENDED UP CALLING THE SHOT FOR YOU DUE TO YOUR BEHEAVIOUR OF REPLYING HERE ON THE TRP THREAD, I PITY YOU),

FRIENDZONE VICTIM LIKE YOU WONT LEARN
COS YOU DONT FLY
NA BITCH DEY FLY FOR UR AIRSPACE INSTEAD OF YOU TO SHOOT HER PLANE DOWN IN YOUR AIRSPACE, SHE ENDED UP DRONE STRIKING YOU (MOTHERFUUUCKERRR), AND YOU ENDED UP STREERING UP UP UP IN THE SKY ADORING HER, WORSHIPPING HER AND FEARING HER LIKE SHE NATO OR SHE JEHOVAH)

DON'T COME ON THIS THREAD AND BE INVALIDATING NIGGAS BOUT THIER REDPILL CREED

LEARN AND DONT LOOOSE YOUR MASCULINE FRAME WHEN WOMEN ARE AROUND YOU

YOU ARE A KING AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE YOU ARE KING, YOU A FUCKINNNNNNG SLAVE BELIEVE ME

STOP TALKING DOWNING NIGGAS ON THIS THREAD YOU DIS MOTHERFUCCVKING PUSSY LIVER FLUKE

THE RED PILL
KNOWLEDGE IS NOT WIDELY ACCEPTABLE BY MEN EVEN ON THIS THREAD

SOME ARE CONSERVATIVE WITH IT

(WHO ARE YOU TO EVEN ACCEPT IT?, BUT YOU YOUSELF, YOU SEEM LIKE YOU AGAINST IT, SO BE AGAINST IT AND DONT COME BACK HERE ON THIS THREAD AGAIN BITCHHH)

SOME ARE AGGRESIVE WITH IT

SOME ARE NEUTRAL WITH IT

STOP FOOOLINGGG AROUND MOTHERFUCKKKKKER

what's with the 'fly fly" in your posts,are you a bird?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
I have been following this thread for over a month, and I wish I had done it sooner.

I have come to a sudden realization... Ubunja (whoever he is) he is no longer a mere mortal.... HE'S A GOD

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.