Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771710 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
There’s nothing wrong with backing down from an argument you have with your girlfriend, but there is something wrong when you continually compromise yourself in order to ‘keep the peace’ with the understanding that she’ll withhold intimacy as a result of you holding your ground. That is a power play, also known as a ‘shit test’

#The Rational Male

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
iamphenomenal:
There’s nothing wrong with backing down from an argument you have with your girlfriend, but there is something wrong when you continually compromise yourself in order to ‘keep the peace’ with the understanding that she’ll withhold intimacy as a result of you holding your ground. That is a power play, also known as a ‘shit test’

#The Rational Male
Sharp

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sapy442:

Pls, what do you mean by "allowing her to love you", do you mean loving her back more like reassuring her of your own love also?
not exactly love her back or reassure her, but ACCEPT her love. Go with the flow.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
odinson1:

The Redpill didn't say you should outrightly call women whores and sluts,even if they are.

If a woman acts like a slut, I will call her a slut.
If a woman acts like a whorrre I will call her a whorrre.
If a woman loves to suck cockk but acts holy in public, I will call her out if the need arises. Let's stop trying to sugarcoat things.

After you made that initial post, a troll quoted you and you replied by insulting her father. Why didn't you insult her directly? Why didn't you insult her mother instead? Why was it so easy for you to insult her father?

So, you hate it when women are called sluts but you have no issues insulting an old man you've probably never met in your life. You see the double standards?

Stop trying to protect these women. They won't do the same if they were in your shoes. How many women have you seen come out to bash those women who are experts in calling men all sorts of names? How many?

You're acting like a Whiteknight. I hope you're not.

I implore you to use this same energy to go to feminist spaces and try to tell them to stop bashing men. Do this for about a week and come and tell us your experience.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mustiboy:

Ishil0ve
why did you have to mention her? Don't draw unnecessary attention to this thread. Edit your post accordingly.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Herculex03:

When a female is interested in you and chooses you
There is a window of opportunity like a specific time period to act on that interest

What do you think happens if no action is taken within the said time?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
COOL10:

If a woman acts like a slut, I will call her a slut.
If a woman acts like a whorrre I will call her a whorrre.
If a woman loves to suck cockk but acts holy in public, I will call her out if the need arises. Let's stop trying to sugarcoat things.

After you made that initial post, a troll quoted you and you replied by insulting her father. Why didn't you insult her directly? Why didn't you insult her mother instead? Why was it so easy for you to insult her father?

So, you hate it when women are called sluts but you have no issues insulting an old man you've probably never met in your life. You see the double standards?

Stop trying to protect these women. They won't do the same if they were in your shoes. How many women have you seen come out to bash those women who are experts in calling men all sorts of names? How many?

You're acting like a Whiteknight. I hope you're not.

I implore you to use this same energy to go to feminist spaces and try to tell them to stop bashing men. Do this for about a week and come and tell us your experience.

You are getting emotional,calm down
My point is,Women may be Hoes and sluts,yes but you don't say stuff like that when you are spreading the Redpill to Bluepilled people.
No one wants to listen to a guy who is calling his Mother a Prostitute.

And as for that troll, "your papa dey crase" is a Warri or Area slang.
I really hope you get where I'm coming from guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sapy442:

What if you don't fvck her good enough??
You enjoy yourself and cancel her out of your list. She might not come back but who cares. No room for dying on top women matter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
90% says mynd45 go activate

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kudducini(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fash20:

If she ain't cheating, Release her. Don't waste her time

am abt to realease her tho, do you need her ?
Cos 24 hrs ago she posted on her status saying
NO BOYFRIEND NO PROBLEM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
odinson1:

My point is,Women may be Hoes and sluts,yes but you don't say stuff like that when you are spreading the Redpill to Bluepilled people.

I'm actually very calm. As a matter of fact, I just finished eating my favourite meal and there's a toothpick in my mouth cheesy. . I rarely type when I'm worked up. Don't let my words deceive you. Besides, you should never be ashamed of your emotions. That's another shaming tactic they use.

Back to topic; why are you so concerned about how simps interpret the redpill? Why is that even an issue?

Now answer me this :
Would you tell a girl who was raped by her uncles and neglected by her father not to call her father deadbeat and irresponsible just because of how other women would take it? Be honest with yourself. That's the double standards I'm against.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mustiboy:

Ishilove
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
COOL10:

I'm actually very calm. As a matter of fact, I just finished eating my favourite meal and there's a toothpick in my mouth cheesy. . I rarely type when I'm worked up. Don't let my words deceive you. Besides, you should never be ashamed of your emotions. That's another shaming tactic they use.

Back to topic; why are you so concerned about how simps interpret the redpill? Why is that even an issue?

Now answer me this :
Would you tell a girl who was raped by her uncles and neglected by her father not to call her father deadbeat and irresponsible just because of how other women would take it? Be honest with yourself. That's the double standards I'm against.

For you last paragraph, anybody can call ALL WOMEN prostitutes, I really don't care. But where i have a problem is when you try and attach it to the redpill, painting it in Bad light.
Check my posts on romance section, I normally do call Nigerian girls prostitutes,but i have never one day attached my posts to the redpill,you know why?

The Redpill is not a woman hating Movement,you can't Say All women are Prostitutes in your Messages,and expect sane people to listen to you. Even if all women are Prostitutes (which logically,most of them are) you don't attach it to the Redpill.

And sorry for Calling you emotional

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mustiboy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
why did you have to mention her? Don't draw unnecessary attention to this thread. Edit your post accordingly.

Well I had to.

You can't be backbiting someone like that

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Disgusting thread. Utterly revolting and disgusting. The things we see on the internet.

*unfollows*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yeye redpillers,you people have used your sharp mouth to go look for trouble and you are calling moderators,don’t let me invite all my friends here to scatter this thread
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rules for thee, but not for me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
Rules for thee, but not for me. grin
Shush it there,yenyenyen
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
odinson1:

For you last paragraph, anybody can call ALL WOMEN prostitutes, I really don't care. But where i have a problem is when you try and attach it to the redpill, painting it in Bad light.
Check my posts on romance section, I normally do call Nigerian girls prostitutes,but i have never one day attached my posts to the redpill,you know why?

The Redpill is not a woman hating Movement,you can't Say All women are Prostitutes in your Messages,and expect sane people to listen to you. Even if all women are Prostitutes (which logically,most of them are) you don't attach it to the Redpill.

And sorry for Calling you emotional

You know the funny thing? You feel your posts are separated from TRP but all one of those simps has to do is to go through your posts and see your strong relationship with TRP thread. Inadvertently,they are going to think the same thing you're trying to prevent them from thinking. cheesy

I understand where you're coming from. You're trying to protect the image of TRP by separating it from the 'lunatics' and 'incels' who want to take it too far. Right? You also feel this would prevent
some simps from being saved.

That's impossible. TRP was never meant to be in a good light. It was never meant to be accepted by society. Simps will always find a way to hate the redpill. Truth seekers will always find the truth.

There's a saying in the MGTOW community: We don't call anyone. People find us.

If simps cannot accept the truth that TRP brings, they are free to hold on to their bluepilled fantasies. Zeeworld and Telemundo are always there for them to watch.

The moment TRP loses its bitterness and begins to taste sweet, spit it out.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
odinson1:

some people are mixing their bitterness in the name of redpill on this thread ,and I won't join the herds like a sheep, learn women game play them. that's how you enjoy redpill, rant /insult them from now till tomorrow e no go change their nature ,I don talk my own.one already up there is supporting islam rule to put women in check as if ,if they put am under that same Islam rule he would agree .like I said women will be women rule or no rule

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Calibrator:
Don't know why our militancy unit is taking a lot of heat back to back these days cheesy

I will read some people's view of Redpill here and won't know when I will subconsciously make the sign of the cross cheesy cheesy
Lol....Stay Taliban!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Martinez39s:

Martinez39s , there is a reason why I selectively respond to mentions. I quietly ignore the rest. You are about to be drawn into a "drama" you'll never win. Monikers who may have females behind it or white-knighting estrogen-filled men, baiting you for attention, is quite likely etc. Save your comments/detailed write-ups for sensible monikers.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Did this just happened?
A Man just snitched on his fellow for a pat on the back from a woman?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mustiboy:

Well I had to.

You can't be backbiting someone like that
You are a Pvssy. Typical s1mp behaviour. A discussion among men should stay among men.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Junnior:

So, you mean custard and pap are not the same thing? undecided

Yeah, especially if it's homemade, with millet, guinea corn, ginger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winnerly:

I have a question, there is this lady that works in a mall, i bleeped her first time she came to my crib. Eventually, things waned to the point I’d call and she won't pick. I deleted her number in anger.

These days, she looks soo pretty and i won’t mind hitting that again atall. Thing is, she usually gives me this annoying look anytime i visit the mall. I have asked for her number again and she said a sharp No.

Is there still hope for me here
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Junnior:

So, you mean custard and pap are not the same thing? undecided

Yeah, especially if it's homemade with millet,guinea corn,ginger

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fash20: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kudducini:

am abt to realease her tho, do you need her ?

Cos 24 hrs ago she posted on her status saying

NO BOYFRIEND NO PROBLEM

Lol... Is she a bag of money? If no, then No thank you!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.